Data scientist Dubai
Description • Be able to interact with senior staff from Finance and Functions, such as Marketing or FM Operations etc., across different OPCOs • Develop a process for gathering data from different parts of the organization in a certain format and through a predefined process • Setup a process for automating this data gathering going forward • Data cleansing and preparation • Aligning with Finance and Functions across different OPCOs on the data gathering, data format, and future process • Analyzing and visualizing the data in a way that it makes sense for the audience and that conclusions can be drawn from it • Providing useful data and recommendations in MIS reports • Being able to confront difficult stakeholders and peer groups, and influence them to be supportive
Biomedical Engineer Dubai
Biomedical Engineer with specialization in IT who has hands-on experience and knows how to handle technical problems on a daily basis
- Must be analytical and detail-oriented
- Must have experience in installing and configuring Computer Hardware, Operating Systems and Applications
- Must maintain operation knowledge of medical devices, measuring devices and knowledge of manufacturer's repair manuals, troubleshooting techniques and preventive maintenance schedules
- With experience on set up and troubleshooting of Firewalls, Routers, Wireless Access Points and Switches
- With experience in servicing computer client-server system.
- Well experience in programming is a plus
Any nationality can apply. Must have a good communication skill in English. Extra language is an advantage. Salary depends on the interview and experience. Interested applicants, kindly send your updated CV
Petro Chemist Dubai
Looking for Petroleum Chemist Recruitment
MS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
Minimum 5 years experience in a petroleum laboratory
Wide range of knowledge in Petroleum Quality Control
Be proficient in international established Petroleum Standard Test Methods / Testing Techniques and Instrumental Analysis
Research applicable in particular to testing of Condensate & Petroleum Products
Must be Computer literate
Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
Be capable of making thoughtful, systematic decisions and be able to generate alternative solutions to overcome obstacles
Senior Lab Analyst Dubai
Senior lab analyst wanted, if you have 5 plus years experience, please apply, you must have a related degree, salary 89 K USD
Clinical Associate Dubai
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Currently looking for Clinical Research Associates at level I and II to support a very established and experience team of Senior Clinical Research Associates and Project Leaders. As such you will be well supported by Clinical Professionals who have in-depth and robust knowledge of the drug research & development processes to deliver the highest quality standards.
With a focus across therapy areas, this role will suit those looking to gain exposure across a range of products and functional groups including regulatory affairs and medical thus maximising your development and broaden your knowledge of clinical trials.
What You Will Gain:
You will gain the opportunity to work for one of the worlds best.
Excellent your career progression through their in-house training program.
Work in a well supported team of professionals, focused on success and development.
Requisite Skills and Experience:
~ Ideally, you will have solid clinical research experience within the pharmaceutical industry or a CRO.
~ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
~ Positive, customer focused approach, and a proven ability within clinical research
~ Your ability to prioritise and complete multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure will be essential in this challenging position.
Editor – Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences & Humanities Dubai
Are you looking for a full time job opportunity that does not require you to travel?
At Cactus Communications, you can join a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently hiring Editors on a full time work-from-home basis in the Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
• Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
• Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
• Meet deadlines
• Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
• Flexibility. You can work from anywhere.
• You will receive training to become adept at editing.
• You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
• At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
WHAT YOU NEED
• A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in any sub-specialization of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences, engineering or the humanities/social sciences
• Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Medical Technologist Dubai
Medical Laboratory Technologist - DHA licensed required. He/ She should be have excellent work experience in Microbiology , Chemistry and in general routine work
Job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for sample receipt, sample separation and performing a variety of standard sample processing ranging from, hematology, serology, microbiology, endocrinology and chemical laboratory tests when posted in a specific work area.
• Follows established laboratory procedures for specimen handling, processing, test analysis, and reporting. Performs a variety of determinations on different body fluids; confirms and verifies test results and reports findings to Section In-charge.
• Responsible for the accurate performance of assigned duties by supervision received from a higher level Laboratory Technologist or Section In-charge who reviews work for adherence to established policies and procedures.
• Process specimens for laboratory tests and examination in all sections of the laboratory information system; enters and forwards results for verification by the Section In-charge and authentication by Clinical Pathologist & Laboratory Director.
• Performs scheduled maintenance on all instruments; performs and reviews quality controls on testing and notifies Supervisor of any problems and corrective actions taken.
• Operates, calibrates, and conducts performance checks on clinical laboratory equipment.
• Participates in quality management system
Should have 3 to 5 years of work experience in the UAE
DHA License is a MUST.
Lab Manager Dubai
We are expanding our operations and looking for a lan manager, Your duties will include:
- Oversee the lab and its maintenance
- You will manage staff and technical documentation
- You will assist with the training and supervision of staff
- Communicating with clients
- You will oversee the Interpreting of test results
- You will also handle Quality Control and Quality Assurance
You must have a Bachelor Degree in Science and 4 years experience