Lab Analyst Dubai
Medical Lab in the UAE has a role open for a lab analyst, in this role you will work with the research team and assist with blood and virus samples to understand the spread of certain diseases, you must be fully qualified, salary 88 K USD
We are a 12 year company based in Sharjah with branches in Abu Dhabi and Qatar looking for candidates with 1 or 2 year experience as Chemist/similar role with good technical knowledge. Candidates with Valid UAE driving license preferred. The role is more aligned to technical marketing where the candidate will have to take the responsibilities like increasing market share of a particular brand and drive sales. This job involves travelling to other parts of Middle East as well.
Kindly send your resumes and if shortlisted we shall get back to you. Salary will be at par to the market and will be based on experience and interview performance where the technical, communication and interaction skills will be evaluated.
Chemical Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales engineer or services support for water treatment chemicals handling Corrosion, scale inhibitor, biocide chemicals for chiller, boiler, exp in auto dosing. and in cooling tower system.
Middle East experience also preferred.
Must :: UAE driving license
Urgently looking for chemist with 3-4 years of experience in commercial laundry chemicals.
Should have knowledge on programing of Automatic Dosing Units.
After sales support and follow ups.
UAE Driving license added advantage.
Biomedical sales engineer Dubai
GCC experienced biomedical sales engineer (B.tech/Diploma) required for a medical equipment trading company. salary 11000 AED per month
Medical Technologist Dubai
Medical Laboratory Technologist - DHA licensed required. He/ She should be have excellent work experience in Microbiology , Chemistry and in general routine work
Job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for sample receipt, sample separation and performing a variety of standard sample processing ranging from, hematology, serology, microbiology, endocrinology and chemical laboratory tests when posted in a specific work area.
• Follows established laboratory procedures for specimen handling, processing, test analysis, and reporting. Performs a variety of determinations on different body fluids; confirms and verifies test results and reports findings to Section In-charge.
• Responsible for the accurate performance of assigned duties by supervision received from a higher level Laboratory Technologist or Section In-charge who reviews work for adherence to established policies and procedures.
• Process specimens for laboratory tests and examination in all sections of the laboratory information system; enters and forwards results for verification by the Section In-charge and authentication by Clinical Pathologist & Laboratory Director.
• Performs scheduled maintenance on all instruments; performs and reviews quality controls on testing and notifies Supervisor of any problems and corrective actions taken.
• Operates, calibrates, and conducts performance checks on clinical laboratory equipment.
• Participates in quality management system
Should have 3 to 5 years of work experience in the UAE
DHA License is a MUST.
Research manager Dubai
Manager - Research Programs , AJF - UAE Nationals are prefered
• Spearheads planning, design, launch and delivery of Research Programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Leads the evaluation of Programs by monitoring activities on a regular basis in support of optimum utilization of approved grants and Programs effectiveness.
• Reports evaluation findings to the Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) and recommends changes to enhance the Programs, as appropriate.
• Leads risk assessment of Programs to identify and evaluate risks associated with Program activities and takes appropriate action(s) to mitigate the risks, as approved.
• Researches and identifies new Research Programs and initiatives, as needed, and develops robust proposals to obtain funding/grants and requisite approvals for continuous delivery of services.
• Prepares and manages the annual budget for Research Programs and initiatives, as well as secures subsequent approvals.
• Partners with the Marketing and Communications department to develop communication for launching and advertising the Programs in line with the mission of the organization.
• Nurtures strong relationships with external institutions, universities, health care providers, and government organizations, etc. with the aim to build and develop partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Attends community meetings, events, and conferences.
• Supports the Director to develop and implement policies, systems and processes in line with the evolving needs of the organization.
Junior Research Executive Dubai
0-1 years of experience in the research field, needed for a governmental agency in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Only Native Arabic speakers to apply (Lebanese must have dual nationality for visa purposes)
- 0-1 years of working experience in research field.
- Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative research techniques/ modules would be an asset.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Political Science, Journalism or Public Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Access & Excel).
- Report writing & presentation skills.
- Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English & Arabic languages.
- High personal motivation, self-management and detail-orientation.
- Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with & without direct supervision.
- Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly.
- Ability to engage in and manage multiple tasks.
- Team spirit.
- Participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of geopolitical research tasks, market studies, news monitoring and other research related activities.
- Support all aspects of research projects from writing proposal, liaising with clients, developing online/ F2F questionnaires & IDI guides, to delivering effective research findings in report and presentation formats.
- Conduct secondary and primary research both quantitative and qualitative.
- Analyze or summarize data, writing reports and discussing research needs.