Diamond Labs LLC
Biotech Technician Dubai
Are you a Biotech technician with 4 years of solid experience, then we would like to hear from you, send in your application today
Data Scientists Bahrian
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Data Scientist for our Bahrain operations with the terms and conditions:
• Telecom domain experience will be an added advantage
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Biomedical engineer Dubai
Job description: SALES & SERVICE ENGINEER
- Biomedical Engineer
- Minimum 2 Years Experience
- Well connected in Biomedical Service & Purchasing Department in UAE Hospitals
- With UAE Driving License & Own Car
Data Scientist Dubai
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
What you will be doing
You will join our Data Marketing Consulting team which helps clients transform and improve their marketing strategy by applying advanced analytics to generate value-creating insights from big data and artificial intelligence.
As a Data Scientist Intern, your role will encompass:
- Conducting ambitious projects in the transformation of clients through data
- Collaborating with the other Divisions (Activation, Creativity, and Strategy) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
- Developing privileged relationships with our clients, using your technical abilities to assist in the transformation of their marketing department
Among your responsibilities as a Data Scientist Intern, you will be responsible for:
Performing data projects
- Securing delivery on your projects
- Communicating your work and achievements among the team
- Working closely with your Consulting counterpart to build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and best understand their needs
- Ensuring that your solutions are bringing values to the client problematic
- Being a good team player, knowing your role and responsibility in the global ambition
Being a great tech person
- Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients’ initiatives
- Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently
- Sharing best practices and contributing to Artefact’s institutional knowledge
- Embodying Artefact’s values and inspiring others to do the same
Data scientist Dubai
As a Lead Data Scientist you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. You will be developing descriptive and predictive models as well as running extensive data analysis on millions of customer transactions. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Vezeeta's data structures and metrics to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Identify all data points to be tagged and collected internally.
- Work with the Technology Team to make sure we have reliable data flow, infrastructure, pipelines, ETL, structured and unstructured data storage.
- Identify how to transform data by cleaning and anomaly detection.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Master data aggregation, labeling and segmentation.
- Optimization through simple machine learning algorithm.
- Make business recommendations with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Answer complex analytic questions from big data sets to help Vezeeta shape its products and services in a better way.
- Embark on exploratory data analysis projects to achieve better understanding of phenomena as well as to discover untapped areas of growth and optimization.
- Help define and track the appropriate key metrics for specific projects.
- Design and run randomized controlled experiments, analyze the resulting data and communicate results with other teams.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years experience in data science Engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or another related discipline. Master's degree is a plus.
- Good applied statistical and measurement skills, such as probability distributions, statistical testing and proper usage, factor analysis, reliability, etc.
- Solid understanding of statistics and common machine learning techniques.
- Knowledge of Mixpanel, online analytics tools and RJ metrics is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
Biomedical engieer Dubai
Job description: BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER/ TECHNICIAN REQUIRED
We are looking for a junior Biomedical Engineer with Diploma/BTech in Biomedical or Electronics Engineering, with 1 year experience in Installation & Repair , Service of medical equipments for hospitals. Salary AED 6500 per month+ good career growth
Sales professional Dubai
To look after sales of Analytical and Scientific Laboratory Instruments and consumables required in-(UAE and Oman Region) Pharmaceutical Company & Chemical Industry, Educational Institutes, Research and development, Health industry etc.
• Visit customers and carry our field sales across the UAE and Oman region.
• To work on Tenders and prepare Technical and Commercial offers using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
• Maintain datasheet for all enquires Quote submission, Order received and deliveries of order.
• To co-ordinate with suppliers and customers.
• Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
• Speak and type fluent English language
• UAE Driving License
• Scientific Background preferred