Editor – Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences & Humanities Dubai
Are you looking for a full time job opportunity that does not require you to travel?
At Cactus Communications, you can join a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently hiring Editors on a full time work-from-home basis in the Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
• Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
• Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
• Meet deadlines
• Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
• Flexibility. You can work from anywhere.
• You will receive training to become adept at editing.
• You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
• At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
WHAT YOU NEED
• A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in any sub-specialization of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences, engineering or the humanities/social sciences
• Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
INTERNATIONAL BIOTECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Biomedical Engineer Dubai
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyzing and interpreting data;
• Testing and modifying new and existing equipments;
• Writing reports and problem solving;
• Maintaining equipment and repairing faulty units (might entail traveling);
• Teaching / training;
• Using computer software to test and install new equipments which can involve programming electronics and troubleshooting.
• Liaising with technicians in the Gulf Area and Manufacturers to ensure adequate after-sales and service support in the field;
• Assisting in the preparation and participation in conferences and exhibitions;
• Strong customer service skills
• Organized and ability to multi-task
• Strong judgment abilities and logical reasoning skills
• Strong memory skills
• Professional integrity
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability / responsibility
• Ability to work well in a team
• Good analytical skills
Research Assistant Dubai
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Research Assistant to join out team with the studies on testicular descent. This is a 60 month contract. The research assistant will assist senior staff on their research projects. This will include day-to-day running of the laboratory, as directed by the Senior Researcher, PCR genotyping of genetically modified mice, animal tissue collection and processing, immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, and PCR and other skills as required for the studies. we offer relocation, housing and bonuses to the right candidate
Biomedical sales engineer Dubai
GCC experienced biomedical sales engineer (B.tech/Diploma) required for a medical equipment trading company. salary 11000 AED per month
We are a 12 year company based in Sharjah with branches in Abu Dhabi and Qatar looking for candidates with 1 or 2 year experience as Chemist/similar role with good technical knowledge. Candidates with Valid UAE driving license preferred. The role is more aligned to technical marketing where the candidate will have to take the responsibilities like increasing market share of a particular brand and drive sales. This job involves travelling to other parts of Middle East as well.
Kindly send your resumes and if shortlisted we shall get back to you. Salary will be at par to the market and will be based on experience and interview performance where the technical, communication and interaction skills will be evaluated.
Industrial Chemist Dubai
We are seeking an industrial chemist with the following skills: ensuring quality is maintained and production problems are overcome. You will utilise your knowledge and skills of ISO9001/TS16949 Quality Standards and technical knowledge of paints, formulating practices and scientific methodology to undertake development work for the organisation. this is a fantastic role that is very rare, the salary is negotiable