Process Technicians Dubai
Novex Pharma Limited is the leading global pharmaceuticals company focused on serving people with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions. We strive to develop best-in-class products, many of which are available in more than 100 countries, across core therapeutic areas including Hematology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Ophthalmic, Lysosomal Storage Disorders, Gastrointestinal/Internal Medicine/Endocrine and Hereditary Angioedema; and a growing franchise in Oncology.
Our employees come to work every day with a shared mission: to develop and deliver breakthrough therapies for the hundreds of millions of people in the world affected by rare diseases and other high-need conditions, and who lack effective therapies to live their lives to the fullest.
He/She will responsible for the following main activities:
Execution of process investigation (CAPA, NCR, internal Complaint) and product impact assessments
Trouble shooting on the floor and problem solving
Provide technical support with regard to manufacturing processes
Support manufacturing by continuous process improvement and process stabilization initiatives (Yield, cycle time and compliance improvement projects, validation projects)
Evaluate/organize the evaluation of process trending data, identify relevant trends and plan and execute proactive process stabilization activities
Preparation of technical documents and process risk assessment
Evaluation/preparation of planned process changes within Change Control System
Support for internal and external audits
Participation to internal and/or external multifunctional/functional team
Securing that all internal and external requirements regarding GMP, EHS, and safety fulfilled
He/She will be in close contact with the site’s manufacturing/quality organizations and global stakeholders provided to the site’s operations.
We are a 12 year company based in Sharjah with branches in Abu Dhabi and Qatar looking for candidates with 1 or 2 year experience as Chemist/similar role with good technical knowledge. Candidates with Valid UAE driving license preferred. The role is more aligned to technical marketing where the candidate will have to take the responsibilities like increasing market share of a particular brand and drive sales. This job involves travelling to other parts of Middle East as well.
Kindly send your resumes and if shortlisted we shall get back to you. Salary will be at par to the market and will be based on experience and interview performance where the technical, communication and interaction skills will be evaluated.
Trade Executive Dubai
Exports & Trade Executive – Pharma/Biomedical
Location : Dubai, UAE – Job scope involves African business countries
Industry : Pharmaceuticals
Experience : 4 to 6 years
Should be aware of pharma/biomedical products
Send your CV
Editor – Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences & Humanities Dubai
Are you looking for a full time job opportunity that does not require you to travel?
At Cactus Communications, you can join a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently hiring Editors on a full time work-from-home basis in the Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
• Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
• Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
• Meet deadlines
• Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
• Flexibility. You can work from anywhere.
• You will receive training to become adept at editing.
• You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
• At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
WHAT YOU NEED
• A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in any sub-specialization of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences, engineering or the humanities/social sciences
• Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Biomedical Engineer Dubai
Urgently required Biomedical engineer having knowledge of Medical Equipments including (LAB, ENT, OPHTHALMIC, ENDOSCOPY, DENTAl, etc) & software used in healthcare; Minimum 2/4 yrs of experience.Email your CV
Looking for Chemist who is having bachelors or masters in Chemistry,agriculture, candidates who is willing to attend municipality exam for the license. Freshers can also apply.
preferred Indians. please send cv
Lab Chemist for a Lubricants Company in Ajman
- BSc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a lubricant and petroleum industry.
- Wide range of knowledge in quality control
- Internationally established standard test methods / testing techniques and instrumental analysis
- Research applicable in particular to testing of crude oil / condensate & petroleum products
- At least should have been in a supervisory position
- Computer literate
- Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
-Should be able to work independently
- High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
- UAE Driving License is an advantage
Medical Technologist Dubai
Medical Laboratory Technologist - DHA licensed required. He/ She should be have excellent work experience in Microbiology , Chemistry and in general routine work
Job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for sample receipt, sample separation and performing a variety of standard sample processing ranging from, hematology, serology, microbiology, endocrinology and chemical laboratory tests when posted in a specific work area.
• Follows established laboratory procedures for specimen handling, processing, test analysis, and reporting. Performs a variety of determinations on different body fluids; confirms and verifies test results and reports findings to Section In-charge.
• Responsible for the accurate performance of assigned duties by supervision received from a higher level Laboratory Technologist or Section In-charge who reviews work for adherence to established policies and procedures.
• Process specimens for laboratory tests and examination in all sections of the laboratory information system; enters and forwards results for verification by the Section In-charge and authentication by Clinical Pathologist & Laboratory Director.
• Performs scheduled maintenance on all instruments; performs and reviews quality controls on testing and notifies Supervisor of any problems and corrective actions taken.
• Operates, calibrates, and conducts performance checks on clinical laboratory equipment.
• Participates in quality management system
Should have 3 to 5 years of work experience in the UAE
DHA License is a MUST.