Sales professional Dubai
To look after sales of Analytical and Scientific Laboratory Instruments and consumables required in-(UAE and Oman Region) Pharmaceutical Company & Chemical Industry, Educational Institutes, Research and development, Health industry etc.
• Visit customers and carry our field sales across the UAE and Oman region.
• To work on Tenders and prepare Technical and Commercial offers using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
• Maintain datasheet for all enquires Quote submission, Order received and deliveries of order.
• To co-ordinate with suppliers and customers.
• Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
• Speak and type fluent English language
• UAE Driving License
• Scientific Background preferred
Research Assistant Dubai
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Research Assistant to join out team with the studies on testicular descent. This is a 60 month contract. The research assistant will assist senior staff on their research projects. This will include day-to-day running of the laboratory, as directed by the Senior Researcher, PCR genotyping of genetically modified mice, animal tissue collection and processing, immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, and PCR and other skills as required for the studies. we offer relocation, housing and bonuses to the right candidate
Looking for Chemist who is having bachelors or masters in Chemistry,agriculture, candidates who is willing to attend municipality exam for the license. Freshers can also apply.
preferred Indians. please send cv
Biotech engineer Dubai
Biotechnology-engineer required • Location: Dubai • Occupancy: full time Descriptipn Biotechnology Engineer with UAE experience and UAE driving license required. Should be available in UAE. Requirements • Experience: 3 - 5 years Provisions • Salary: To be discussed • Employment visa provided • Medical insurance, 120K USD per year
Hygiene officer Dubai
Hygiene Officer - w/ 2 yrs experience in food industry, HACCP Level 3, Managing food safety in catering level 4 ... The key function of the role is to manage the hygiene department and to ensure all the hygiene requirements and standards are met.
INTERNATIONAL BIOTECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Biomedical Engineer Dubai
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyzing and interpreting data;
• Testing and modifying new and existing equipments;
• Writing reports and problem solving;
• Maintaining equipment and repairing faulty units (might entail traveling);
• Teaching / training;
• Using computer software to test and install new equipments which can involve programming electronics and troubleshooting.
• Liaising with technicians in the Gulf Area and Manufacturers to ensure adequate after-sales and service support in the field;
• Assisting in the preparation and participation in conferences and exhibitions;
• Strong customer service skills
• Organized and ability to multi-task
• Strong judgment abilities and logical reasoning skills
• Strong memory skills
• Professional integrity
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability / responsibility
• Ability to work well in a team
• Good analytical skills
BSS Medical Institute
BIORESOURCE MANAGER DUBAI
We are seeking to appoint a Bioresource Manager to support and contribute to the research goals of an established Cancer Group. Keys duties would include:
- Acquiring clinical data and biospecimens
- Data mining
- Coordination of all operational activities
- Recommendations of improved techniques, quantitative methods and quality control
.All applicants must also be able to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum of four (4) years research experience
• Well developed database experience
• Pathology experience desirable
• Previous clinical research or clinical trial experience is highly regarded
• Good communication and team building skills
The successful candidate for this role will join a supportive team and the role will provide diverse opportunity to play a key part in the quest for better understanding of the molecular and cell biology
Research manager Dubai
Manager - Research Programs ,
• Spearheads planning, design, launch and delivery of Research Programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Leads the evaluation of Programs by monitoring activities on a regular basis in support of optimum utilization of approved grants and Programs effectiveness.
• Reports evaluation findings to the Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) and recommends changes to enhance the Programs, as appropriate.
• Leads risk assessment of Programs to identify and evaluate risks associated with Program activities and takes appropriate action(s) to mitigate the risks, as approved.
• Researches and identifies new Research Programs and initiatives, as needed, and develops robust proposals to obtain funding/grants and requisite approvals for continuous delivery of services.
• Prepares and manages the annual budget for Research Programs and initiatives, as well as secures subsequent approvals.
• Partners with the Marketing and Communications department to develop communication for launching and advertising the Programs in line with the mission of the organization.
• Nurtures strong relationships with external institutions, universities, health care providers, and government organizations, etc. with the aim to build and develop partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Attends community meetings, events, and conferences.
• Supports the Director to develop and implement policies, systems and processes in line with the evolving needs of the organization.
• Closely follows-up on Research programs with stakeholders to ensure activities are completed within the approved timelines and policy framework. Stakeholders include grant recipients, researchers, scientists, IPRs, SMEs, SAC, etc.
• Prepares periodic reports and statistics on the performance and progress of Research programs and initiatives in line with the Research mandate.
• Designs new reports, conducts data analyses and presents Research Information, as needed by the Director, to fulfill the reporting needs of the senior management.
• Supports the Director with the development & implementation of AJF Research strategy and policies in line with the mandate of AJF.
• Programs Coordination and Execution from Start-to-End
• Knowledge of research administration/grant award process
• Event Management
• Microsoft Office and database management Skills
• People Management and Development
• Management Excellence
• Policy Design
Minimum Qualification required
• Bachelor s degree from an accredited institution, in health sciences, life sciences, public health, biomedical, biological sciences or related medical fields.