Data manager Dubai
Leading by example, embodying Artefact’s values and inspiring others to do the same
Caring for the happiness of your team whilst guiding them to be the best they can be, ensuring work is delivered to a high standard and providing feedback and mentoring
Knowing the role of a manager in a team’s success
Qualifications: Education & experience required
A Master’s degree in machine learning, mathematics, computer science, or related fields
3+ years of hands-on experience developing and applying data-driven solutions in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a consumer marketing context (experience in the web industry is a plus)
Strong experience and knowledge of data processing, data modeling, algorithms, and data architecture
Experience managing a technical project in a business context
Intellectual curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structure and prioritise an approach for maximum impact
What we are looking for
A Doer: you get things done and inspire your teams to do the same
An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
A Pragmatist: you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek for advice
An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for problems to solve
Why you should join us
Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Keys Facility and Research
Product Specialist Dubai
They are currently seeking a Product Specialist to service the needs of their rapidly expanding market. You will be required to:
- Provide technical information and support to customers to maximise customer satisfaction
- Be involved in the installation, calibration and maintenance of equipment primarily thermal analysis equipment
- Work alongside the sales team in the identification and development of new business opportunities
The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications in Chemistry. Post graduate qualifications will also be highly regarded. Laboratory experience in the field of thermal analysis such as DSC, DMA and TGA and excellent organisational skills are essential as is the ability to communicate technical information effectively.
Editor – Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences & Humanities Dubai
Are you looking for a full time job opportunity that does not require you to travel?
At Cactus Communications, you can join a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently hiring Editors on a full time work-from-home basis in the Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
• Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
• Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
• Meet deadlines
• Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
• Flexibility. You can work from anywhere.
• You will receive training to become adept at editing.
• You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
• At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
WHAT YOU NEED
• A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in any sub-specialization of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences, engineering or the humanities/social sciences
• Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
we have an opening for chemist, your duties will include, synthesis Experience with drug and gene delivery is welcome, but not fully required. The candidate will be responsible for the synthesis and characterization of types of biodegradable polymers for combination drug/gene and drug, you will have experience and a degree for this position delivery.
Research manager Dubai
Manager - Research Programs ,
• Spearheads planning, design, launch and delivery of Research Programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Leads the evaluation of Programs by monitoring activities on a regular basis in support of optimum utilization of approved grants and Programs effectiveness.
• Reports evaluation findings to the Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) and recommends changes to enhance the Programs, as appropriate.
• Leads risk assessment of Programs to identify and evaluate risks associated with Program activities and takes appropriate action(s) to mitigate the risks, as approved.
• Researches and identifies new Research Programs and initiatives, as needed, and develops robust proposals to obtain funding/grants and requisite approvals for continuous delivery of services.
• Prepares and manages the annual budget for Research Programs and initiatives, as well as secures subsequent approvals.
• Partners with the Marketing and Communications department to develop communication for launching and advertising the Programs in line with the mission of the organization.
• Nurtures strong relationships with external institutions, universities, health care providers, and government organizations, etc. with the aim to build and develop partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Attends community meetings, events, and conferences.
• Supports the Director to develop and implement policies, systems and processes in line with the evolving needs of the organization.
• Closely follows-up on Research programs with stakeholders to ensure activities are completed within the approved timelines and policy framework. Stakeholders include grant recipients, researchers, scientists, IPRs, SMEs, SAC, etc.
• Prepares periodic reports and statistics on the performance and progress of Research programs and initiatives in line with the Research mandate.
• Designs new reports, conducts data analyses and presents Research Information, as needed by the Director, to fulfill the reporting needs of the senior management.
• Supports the Director with the development & implementation of AJF Research strategy and policies in line with the mandate of AJF.
• Programs Coordination and Execution from Start-to-End
• Knowledge of research administration/grant award process
• Event Management
• Microsoft Office and database management Skills
• People Management and Development
• Management Excellence
• Policy Design
Minimum Qualification required
• Bachelor s degree from an accredited institution, in health sciences, life sciences, public health, biomedical, biological sciences or related medical fields.
Lab Chemist for a Lubricants Company in Ajman
- BSc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a lubricant and petroleum industry.
- Wide range of knowledge in quality control
- Internationally established standard test methods / testing techniques and instrumental analysis
- Research applicable in particular to testing of crude oil / condensate & petroleum products
- At least should have been in a supervisory position
- Computer literate
- Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
-Should be able to work independently
- High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
- UAE Driving License is an advantage
Data scientist Dubai
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
As a Junior Data Scientist, your role will encompass:
• Conducting ambitious projects in the transformation of clients through data
• Collaborating with the other Divisions (Activation, Creativity, and Strategy) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
• Developing privileged relationships with our clients, using your technical abilities to assist in the transformation of their marketing department
Among your responsibilities as a Junior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
Performing data projects
• Securing delivery on your projects
• Communicating your work and achievements among the team
• Working closely with your Consulting counterpart to build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and best understand their needs
• Ensuring that your solutions are bringing values to the client problematic
• Being a good team player, knowing your role and responsibility in the global ambition
Being a great tech person
• Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients initiatives
• Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently
• Sharing best practices and contributing to Artefact s institutional knowledge
• Embodying Artefact s values and inspiring others to do the same
Qualifications: Education & experience required
• A Master s degree in machine learning, mathematics, computer science, or related fields
• Hands-on experience developing and applying data-driven solutions in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a consumer marketing context (experience in the web industry is a plus)
• Strong knowledge of data processing, data modeling, algorithms, and data architecture
• Intellectual curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structure and prioritise an approach for maximum impact
What we are looking for
• A Doer: you get things done and inspire your teams to do the same
• An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
• A Pragmatist: you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
• A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek for advice
• An Adventurer: you re an entrepreneur constantly looking for problems to solve
Why you should join us
• Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
• Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
• Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine