Trade Executive Dubai
Exports & Trade Executive – Pharma/Biomedical
Location : Dubai, UAE – Job scope involves African business countries
Industry : Pharmaceuticals
Experience : 4 to 6 years
Should be aware of pharma/biomedical products
Send your CV
Editor – Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences & Humanities Dubai
Are you looking for a full time job opportunity that does not require you to travel?
At Cactus Communications, you can join a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently hiring Editors on a full time work-from-home basis in the Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
• Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
• Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
• Meet deadlines
• Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
• Flexibility. You can work from anywhere.
• You will receive training to become adept at editing.
• You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
• At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
WHAT YOU NEED
• A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in any sub-specialization of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences, engineering or the humanities/social sciences
• Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Biomedical Engineer Dubai
Urgently required Biomedical engineer having knowledge of Medical Equipments including (LAB, ENT, OPHTHALMIC, ENDOSCOPY, DENTAl, etc) & software used in healthcare; Minimum 2/4 yrs of experience.Email your CV
Looking for Chemist who is having bachelors or masters in Chemistry,agriculture, candidates who is willing to attend municipality exam for the license. Freshers can also apply.
preferred Indians. please send cv
Lab Chemist for a Lubricants Company in Ajman
- BSc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a lubricant and petroleum industry.
- Wide range of knowledge in quality control
- Internationally established standard test methods / testing techniques and instrumental analysis
- Research applicable in particular to testing of crude oil / condensate & petroleum products
- At least should have been in a supervisory position
- Computer literate
- Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
-Should be able to work independently
- High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
- UAE Driving License is an advantage
Medical Technologist Dubai
Medical Laboratory Technologist - DHA licensed required. He/ She should be have excellent work experience in Microbiology , Chemistry and in general routine work
Job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for sample receipt, sample separation and performing a variety of standard sample processing ranging from, hematology, serology, microbiology, endocrinology and chemical laboratory tests when posted in a specific work area.
• Follows established laboratory procedures for specimen handling, processing, test analysis, and reporting. Performs a variety of determinations on different body fluids; confirms and verifies test results and reports findings to Section In-charge.
• Responsible for the accurate performance of assigned duties by supervision received from a higher level Laboratory Technologist or Section In-charge who reviews work for adherence to established policies and procedures.
• Process specimens for laboratory tests and examination in all sections of the laboratory information system; enters and forwards results for verification by the Section In-charge and authentication by Clinical Pathologist & Laboratory Director.
• Performs scheduled maintenance on all instruments; performs and reviews quality controls on testing and notifies Supervisor of any problems and corrective actions taken.
• Operates, calibrates, and conducts performance checks on clinical laboratory equipment.
• Participates in quality management system
Should have 3 to 5 years of work experience in the UAE
DHA License is a MUST.
Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Analyst Dubai
Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd, the leading provider of global political, economic, industry, financial market and company analysis, requires a commercially astute biological science graduate with the skills and ambition to succeed as a Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Industry Analyst.
Based in our United Kingdom headquarters, you will be contributing to our Industry service for Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, providing opinion-driven, analytical research for senior decision-makers in financial institutions, consultancies, government agencies and large multinational corporations.
Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Clinical Research Associate - CRA Dubai
We are urgently in need of a Clinical Research Associate - CRA.
Ensures the integrity of clinical data and adherence to applicable regulatory, protocol and Company guidelines.
Ensures the rights, safety and wellbeing of clinical trial subjects is maintained.
In accordance with COMPANY SOPs, performs site management activities including:
site evaluation visits
site initiation visits
Collaborates with the Core Project Team to drive subject recruitment
Establishes and maintains regular contact with Investigators, vendors and trial sites to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and the protocol.