Industrial Chemist Dubai
We are seeking an industrial chemist with the following skills: ensuring quality is maintained and production problems are overcome. You will utilise your knowledge and skills of ISO9001/TS16949 Quality Standards and technical knowledge of paints, formulating practices and scientific methodology to undertake development work for the organisation. this is a fantastic role that is very rare, the salary is negotiable
Lab Chemist for a Lubricants Company in Ajman
- BSc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a lubricant and petroleum industry.
- Wide range of knowledge in quality control
- Internationally established standard test methods / testing techniques and instrumental analysis
- Research applicable in particular to testing of crude oil / condensate & petroleum products
- At least should have been in a supervisory position
- Computer literate
- Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
-Should be able to work independently
- High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
- UAE Driving License is an advantage
Keys Facility and Research
Product Specialist Dubai
They are currently seeking a Product Specialist to service the needs of their rapidly expanding market. You will be required to:
- Provide technical information and support to customers to maximise customer satisfaction
- Be involved in the installation, calibration and maintenance of equipment primarily thermal analysis equipment
- Work alongside the sales team in the identification and development of new business opportunities
The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications in Chemistry. Post graduate qualifications will also be highly regarded. Laboratory experience in the field of thermal analysis such as DSC, DMA and TGA and excellent organisational skills are essential as is the ability to communicate technical information effectively.
Environmental scientist Dubai
Medical Technologist Dubai
Medical Laboratory Technologist - DHA licensed required. He/ She should be have excellent work experience in Microbiology , Chemistry and in general routine work
Job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for sample receipt, sample separation and performing a variety of standard sample processing ranging from, hematology, serology, microbiology, endocrinology and chemical laboratory tests when posted in a specific work area.
• Follows established laboratory procedures for specimen handling, processing, test analysis, and reporting. Performs a variety of determinations on different body fluids; confirms and verifies test results and reports findings to Section In-charge.
• Responsible for the accurate performance of assigned duties by supervision received from a higher level Laboratory Technologist or Section In-charge who reviews work for adherence to established policies and procedures.
• Process specimens for laboratory tests and examination in all sections of the laboratory information system; enters and forwards results for verification by the Section In-charge and authentication by Clinical Pathologist & Laboratory Director.
• Performs scheduled maintenance on all instruments; performs and reviews quality controls on testing and notifies Supervisor of any problems and corrective actions taken.
• Operates, calibrates, and conducts performance checks on clinical laboratory equipment.
• Participates in quality management system
Should have 3 to 5 years of work experience in the UAE
DHA License is a MUST.
Petro Chemist Dubai
Looking for Petroleum Chemist Recruitment
MS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
Minimum 5 years experience in a petroleum laboratory
Wide range of knowledge in Petroleum Quality Control
Be proficient in international established Petroleum Standard Test Methods / Testing Techniques and Instrumental Analysis
Research applicable in particular to testing of Condensate & Petroleum Products
Must be Computer literate
Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
Be capable of making thoughtful, systematic decisions and be able to generate alternative solutions to overcome obstacles
Clinical Associate Dubai
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Currently looking for Clinical Research Associates at level I and II to support a very established and experience team of Senior Clinical Research Associates and Project Leaders. As such you will be well supported by Clinical Professionals who have in-depth and robust knowledge of the drug research & development processes to deliver the highest quality standards.
With a focus across therapy areas, this role will suit those looking to gain exposure across a range of products and functional groups including regulatory affairs and medical thus maximising your development and broaden your knowledge of clinical trials.
What You Will Gain:
You will gain the opportunity to work for one of the worlds best.
Excellent your career progression through their in-house training program.
Work in a well supported team of professionals, focused on success and development.
Requisite Skills and Experience:
~ Ideally, you will have solid clinical research experience within the pharmaceutical industry or a CRO.
~ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
~ Positive, customer focused approach, and a proven ability within clinical research
~ Your ability to prioritise and complete multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure will be essential in this challenging position.
Biotechnical Engineer Dubai
Biotechnical engineers wanted to work in an onsite lab in the middle east, Dubai to be specific
Candidates must have 4 plus years experience for this role and a related degree, we offer a great salary plus benefits for the hired candidate