Data scientist Dubai
As a Lead Data Scientist you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. You will be developing descriptive and predictive models as well as running extensive data analysis on millions of customer transactions. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Vezeeta's data structures and metrics to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Identify all data points to be tagged and collected internally.
- Work with the Technology Team to make sure we have reliable data flow, infrastructure, pipelines, ETL, structured and unstructured data storage.
- Identify how to transform data by cleaning and anomaly detection.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Master data aggregation, labeling and segmentation.
- Optimization through simple machine learning algorithm.
- Make business recommendations with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Answer complex analytic questions from big data sets to help Vezeeta shape its products and services in a better way.
- Embark on exploratory data analysis projects to achieve better understanding of phenomena as well as to discover untapped areas of growth and optimization.
- Help define and track the appropriate key metrics for specific projects.
- Design and run randomized controlled experiments, analyze the resulting data and communicate results with other teams.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years experience in data science Engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or another related discipline. Master's degree is a plus.
- Good applied statistical and measurement skills, such as probability distributions, statistical testing and proper usage, factor analysis, reliability, etc.
- Solid understanding of statistics and common machine learning techniques.
- Knowledge of Mixpanel, online analytics tools and RJ metrics is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
Editor – Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences & Humanities Dubai
Are you looking for a full time job opportunity that does not require you to travel?
At Cactus Communications, you can join a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently hiring Editors on a full time work-from-home basis in the Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
• Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
• Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
• Meet deadlines
• Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
• Flexibility. You can work from anywhere.
• You will receive training to become adept at editing.
• You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
• At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
WHAT YOU NEED
• A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in any sub-specialization of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences, engineering or the humanities/social sciences
• Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Research Executive Dubai
Research Executive with 4+ years of experience in the research field, needed for a governmental agency in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Only Native Arabic speakers to apply (Lebanese must have dual nationality for visa purposes)
- 4+ years of working experience in research field.
- Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative research techniques/ modules would be an asset.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Political Science, Journalism or Public Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Access & Excel).
- Report writing & presentation skills.
- Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English & Arabic languages.
- High personal motivation, self-management and detail-orientation.
- Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with & without direct supervision.
- Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly.
- Ability to engage in and manage multiple tasks.
- Team spirit.
- Participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of geopolitical research tasks, market studies, news monitoring and other research related activities.
- Support all aspects of research projects from writing proposal, liaising with clients, developing online/ F2F questionnaires & IDI guides, to delivering effective research findings in report and presentation formats.
- Conduct secondary and primary research both quantitative and qualitative.
- Analyze or summarize data, writing reports and discussing research needs.
Data scientist Dubai
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
As a Junior Data Scientist, your role will encompass:
• Conducting ambitious projects in the transformation of clients through data
• Collaborating with the other Divisions (Activation, Creativity, and Strategy) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
• Developing privileged relationships with our clients, using your technical abilities to assist in the transformation of their marketing department
Among your responsibilities as a Junior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
Performing data projects
• Securing delivery on your projects
• Communicating your work and achievements among the team
• Working closely with your Consulting counterpart to build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and best understand their needs
• Ensuring that your solutions are bringing values to the client problematic
• Being a good team player, knowing your role and responsibility in the global ambition
Being a great tech person
• Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients initiatives
• Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently
• Sharing best practices and contributing to Artefact s institutional knowledge
• Embodying Artefact s values and inspiring others to do the same
Qualifications: Education & experience required
• A Master s degree in machine learning, mathematics, computer science, or related fields
• Hands-on experience developing and applying data-driven solutions in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a consumer marketing context (experience in the web industry is a plus)
• Strong knowledge of data processing, data modeling, algorithms, and data architecture
• Intellectual curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structure and prioritise an approach for maximum impact
What we are looking for
• A Doer: you get things done and inspire your teams to do the same
• An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
• A Pragmatist: you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
• A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek for advice
• An Adventurer: you re an entrepreneur constantly looking for problems to solve
Why you should join us
• Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
• Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
• Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
Biotech engineer Dubai
Biotechnology-engineer required • Location: Dubai • Occupancy: full time Descriptipn Biotechnology Engineer with UAE experience and UAE driving license required. Should be available in UAE. Requirements • Experience: 3 - 5 years Provisions • Salary: To be discussed • Employment visa provided • Medical insurance, 120K USD per year
Petro Chemist Dubai
Looking for Petroleum Chemist Recruitment
MS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
Minimum 5 years experience in a petroleum laboratory
Wide range of knowledge in Petroleum Quality Control
Be proficient in international established Petroleum Standard Test Methods / Testing Techniques and Instrumental Analysis
Research applicable in particular to testing of Condensate & Petroleum Products
Must be Computer literate
Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
Be capable of making thoughtful, systematic decisions and be able to generate alternative solutions to overcome obstacles
Stem cell scientist Dubai
We seek a creative, productive, and highly independent Senior Scientific Researcher to join us in discovery stem cell biology research and the pursuit of innovative therapies for degenerative and age-related diseases. The successful candidate will investigate basic mechanisms of cellular plasticity and regenerative processes within the context of homeostasis, disease, and aging. Specifically, she or he will initiate both technical and intellectual efforts to discover novel pathways involved in tissue regeneration and repair. In parallel she or he will harness those discoveries by building reprogramming, gene therapy, and cell therapy tools to regenerate the eye, bone marrow, and potentially other tissues. This is a hands-on discovery laboratory position with many opportunities to translate findings into novel therapeutics through collaborations with diverse groups across Genentech. As such, the nature of this role will require an individual who can work both individually as well aspart of team at the bench and in discussions. We seek a self-motivated, collaborative, and inquisitive teammate who has the desire to make new biological discoveries and the drive to push them towards therapeutic development. Skills Expertise in eye/retina, bone marrow, tissue resident immune cells, biology of aging Proficiency in a broad range of techniques: Culturing primary cells, ESCs, iPSCs, adult stem cells, organoids Experience with chromatin biology, metabolism, damage sensing & repair pathways Experience with genome editing, cellular reprogramming, gene therapy tools (AAV) Ability to conduct and analyze genomic perturbation screens and NGS datasets