Sales professional Dubai
To look after sales of Analytical and Scientific Laboratory Instruments and consumables required in-(UAE and Oman Region) Pharmaceutical Company & Chemical Industry, Educational Institutes, Research and development, Health industry etc.
• Visit customers and carry our field sales across the UAE and Oman region.
• To work on Tenders and prepare Technical and Commercial offers using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
• Maintain datasheet for all enquires Quote submission, Order received and deliveries of order.
• To co-ordinate with suppliers and customers.
• Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
• Speak and type fluent English language
• UAE Driving License
• Scientific Background preferred
BSS Medical Institute
BIORESOURCE MANAGER DUBAI
We are seeking to appoint a Bioresource Manager to support and contribute to the research goals of an established Cancer Group. Keys duties would include:
- Acquiring clinical data and biospecimens
- Data mining
- Coordination of all operational activities
- Recommendations of improved techniques, quantitative methods and quality control
.All applicants must also be able to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum of four (4) years research experience
• Well developed database experience
• Pathology experience desirable
• Previous clinical research or clinical trial experience is highly regarded
• Good communication and team building skills
The successful candidate for this role will join a supportive team and the role will provide diverse opportunity to play a key part in the quest for better understanding of the molecular and cell biology
Lab Chemist for a Lubricants Company in Ajman
- BSc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a lubricant and petroleum industry.
- Wide range of knowledge in quality control
- Internationally established standard test methods / testing techniques and instrumental analysis
- Research applicable in particular to testing of crude oil / condensate & petroleum products
- At least should have been in a supervisory position
- Computer literate
- Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
-Should be able to work independently
- High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
- UAE Driving License is an advantage
Product Specialist Dubai
A Leading Healthcare Group is seeking to hire a Product Specialist urgently. The ideal candidate would be a graduate (Pharmacist), less than 26 years, Male/Female, with 2 -3 years experience in UAE/Qatar/Oman promoting products in the UAE market. Interested candidates who match the above requirements can forward their CV, salary is negotiable
Research manager Dubai
Manager - Research Programs ,
• Spearheads planning, design, launch and delivery of Research Programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Leads the evaluation of Programs by monitoring activities on a regular basis in support of optimum utilization of approved grants and Programs effectiveness.
• Reports evaluation findings to the Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) and recommends changes to enhance the Programs, as appropriate.
• Leads risk assessment of Programs to identify and evaluate risks associated with Program activities and takes appropriate action(s) to mitigate the risks, as approved.
• Researches and identifies new Research Programs and initiatives, as needed, and develops robust proposals to obtain funding/grants and requisite approvals for continuous delivery of services.
• Prepares and manages the annual budget for Research Programs and initiatives, as well as secures subsequent approvals.
• Partners with the Marketing and Communications department to develop communication for launching and advertising the Programs in line with the mission of the organization.
• Nurtures strong relationships with external institutions, universities, health care providers, and government organizations, etc. with the aim to build and develop partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Attends community meetings, events, and conferences.
• Supports the Director to develop and implement policies, systems and processes in line with the evolving needs of the organization.
• Closely follows-up on Research programs with stakeholders to ensure activities are completed within the approved timelines and policy framework. Stakeholders include grant recipients, researchers, scientists, IPRs, SMEs, SAC, etc.
• Prepares periodic reports and statistics on the performance and progress of Research programs and initiatives in line with the Research mandate.
• Designs new reports, conducts data analyses and presents Research Information, as needed by the Director, to fulfill the reporting needs of the senior management.
• Supports the Director with the development & implementation of AJF Research strategy and policies in line with the mandate of AJF.
• Programs Coordination and Execution from Start-to-End
• Knowledge of research administration/grant award process
• Event Management
• Microsoft Office and database management Skills
• People Management and Development
• Management Excellence
• Policy Design
Minimum Qualification required
• Bachelor s degree from an accredited institution, in health sciences, life sciences, public health, biomedical, biological sciences or related medical fields.
Lab Analyst Dubai
AAA Labs are hiring now, we need a lab analyst to oversee a team of 4 junior lab staff, in this position you will monitor, supervise and assist the junior staff with research concerning viruses from animals to humans, this is a full research related position, so if you have the proper qualifications and experience, then please apply
Data Scientists Bahrian
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Data Scientist for our Bahrain operations with the terms and conditions:
• Telecom domain experience will be an added advantage
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Editor – Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences & Humanities Dubai
Are you looking for a full time job opportunity that does not require you to travel?
At Cactus Communications, you can join a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently hiring Editors on a full time work-from-home basis in the Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
• Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
• Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
• Meet deadlines
• Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
• Flexibility. You can work from anywhere.
• You will receive training to become adept at editing.
• You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
• At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
WHAT YOU NEED
• A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in any sub-specialization of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences, engineering or the humanities/social sciences
• Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint