Biomedical Engineer Dubai
Urgently required Biomedical engineer having knowledge of Medical Equipments including (LAB, ENT, OPHTHALMIC, ENDOSCOPY, DENTAl, etc) & software used in healthcare; Minimum 2/4 yrs of experience.Email your CV
Looking for Chemist who is having bachelors or masters in Chemistry,agriculture, candidates who is willing to attend municipality exam for the license. Freshers can also apply.
preferred Indians. please send cv
Lab Chemist for a Lubricants Company in Ajman
- BSc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a lubricant and petroleum industry.
- Wide range of knowledge in quality control
- Internationally established standard test methods / testing techniques and instrumental analysis
- Research applicable in particular to testing of crude oil / condensate & petroleum products
- At least should have been in a supervisory position
- Computer literate
- Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
-Should be able to work independently
- High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
- UAE Driving License is an advantage
Medical Technologist Dubai
Medical Laboratory Technologist - DHA licensed required. He/ She should be have excellent work experience in Microbiology , Chemistry and in general routine work
Job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for sample receipt, sample separation and performing a variety of standard sample processing ranging from, hematology, serology, microbiology, endocrinology and chemical laboratory tests when posted in a specific work area.
• Follows established laboratory procedures for specimen handling, processing, test analysis, and reporting. Performs a variety of determinations on different body fluids; confirms and verifies test results and reports findings to Section In-charge.
• Responsible for the accurate performance of assigned duties by supervision received from a higher level Laboratory Technologist or Section In-charge who reviews work for adherence to established policies and procedures.
• Process specimens for laboratory tests and examination in all sections of the laboratory information system; enters and forwards results for verification by the Section In-charge and authentication by Clinical Pathologist & Laboratory Director.
• Performs scheduled maintenance on all instruments; performs and reviews quality controls on testing and notifies Supervisor of any problems and corrective actions taken.
• Operates, calibrates, and conducts performance checks on clinical laboratory equipment.
• Participates in quality management system
Should have 3 to 5 years of work experience in the UAE
DHA License is a MUST.
Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Analyst Dubai
Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd, the leading provider of global political, economic, industry, financial market and company analysis, requires a commercially astute biological science graduate with the skills and ambition to succeed as a Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Industry Analyst.
Based in our United Kingdom headquarters, you will be contributing to our Industry service for Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, providing opinion-driven, analytical research for senior decision-makers in financial institutions, consultancies, government agencies and large multinational corporations.
Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Clinical Research Associate - CRA Dubai
We are urgently in need of a Clinical Research Associate - CRA.
Ensures the integrity of clinical data and adherence to applicable regulatory, protocol and Company guidelines.
Ensures the rights, safety and wellbeing of clinical trial subjects is maintained.
In accordance with COMPANY SOPs, performs site management activities including:
site evaluation visits
site initiation visits
Collaborates with the Core Project Team to drive subject recruitment
Establishes and maintains regular contact with Investigators, vendors and trial sites to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and the protocol.
Clinical Data Analyst Dubai
Perform CRF/eCRF data validation to ensure data integrity and quality.
Issuing data queries (DQs) manual or automated and maintenance of CRF according to DQ replies which may involve interpretation and decision making as to appropriate course of action.
Run, review, action and resolve listings of errors/inconsistencies identified by validation checks. Validate and reconcile vendor data as needed.
Reconciling the Serious Adverse Events in the CRF/eCRF and Clinical Database with the Central Safety Serious Adverse Events Database.
Participate in the QC review of study data prior to study release.
Assist with the review and evaluation of protocol against CRF.
Report findings to senior staff to assure consistency and accuracy.
Assist in the development of data validation specifications.
May serve as initial customer contact by answering basic questions from customers.
Effectively communicate w/ colleagues and customers to maintain a consistent approach in handling the work.
EDC (Inform), oncology data management, local and central lab validation experience preferred.
Paints Chemist Dubai
Paints Chemist at Dubai
The successful candidate will have a BSc in Chemistry or B.Tech Chemistry and have at least 3+years of experience in any water base Paints manufacturing . Must be technically confident to develop water base finishes & capable to handle a small team of production workforce. As the role consist the day to day production & research responsibilities.
If you have experience in the creation of new products this would be an added bonus.
You will need to have a good personality & excellent communication skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.