R & D Manager Dubai
we are recruiting a Senior R&D Manager / Grease and Lubricant in DUBAI for one of the leaders in the Lubricants & Greases Industry.
For a Grease Plant in Dubai, we are recruiting a Senior R&D manager who already worked on these flowing greases:
Lithium Calcium grease NLGI 1,2,3
Some Russian Ciatim greases
Grease for guns
Lithium grease NLGI 000, 00, 0, 1, 2,3
Lithium EP grease NLGI 000, 00, 0, 1, 2, 3
Aluminum complex grease NLGI 1, 2
Aluminum grease NLGI 2
Calcium grease â€“ classic with water
Calcium anhydrous grease
Lithium complex grease NLGI 1,2,3
Calcium sulfonate grease NLGI 1,2
Wire rope protection grease (hydrocarbon grease)
PRODUCT APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - DUBAI
Food Raw Materials Industry
A global provider of distinctive, high quality ingredients and solutions for the food, beverage and other industries requires the above to provide superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
1. Providing superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
2. Providing technical advice with regards to development / modification of formulations, product launches, and running pilot or plant trials at customer sites from time to time.
3. Collaborating with Commercial and Technical Leaders to anticipate industry trends.
4. Contributing to identification of the best opportunities for the company, providing innovative and differentiated technologies.
5. Contributing to the development of new application ranges.
6. Compiling monthly reports on various customer driven projects and new product development, etc.
7. Attending seminars, conferences and training abroad.
Minimum requirements for the role:
1. A tertiary degree or diploma in Food Technology or Sciences or related is essential.
2. Previous technical (R&D or Laboratory) experience within the Food Raw Materials industry is essential.
3. Must be able to perform modifications of formulas within the food industry.
4. Must have previous experience working with Stabilizers or Starches or Hydro-colloids within the food and related industries.
BSS Medical Institute
BIORESOURCE MANAGER DUBAI
We are seeking to appoint a Bioresource Manager to support and contribute to the research goals of an established Cancer Group. Keys duties would include:
- Acquiring clinical data and biospecimens
- Data mining
- Coordination of all operational activities
- Recommendations of improved techniques, quantitative methods and quality control
.All applicants must also be able to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum of four (4) years research experience
• Well developed database experience
• Pathology experience desirable
• Previous clinical research or clinical trial experience is highly regarded
• Good communication and team building skills
The successful candidate for this role will join a supportive team and the role will provide diverse opportunity to play a key part in the quest for better understanding of the molecular and cell biology
Biomedical sales engineer Dubai
GCC experienced biomedical sales engineer (B.tech/Diploma) required for a medical equipment trading company. salary 11000 AED per month
Sales professional Dubai
To look after sales of Analytical and Scientific Laboratory Instruments and consumables required in-(UAE and Oman Region) Pharmaceutical Company & Chemical Industry, Educational Institutes, Research and development, Health industry etc.
• Visit customers and carry our field sales across the UAE and Oman region.
• To work on Tenders and prepare Technical and Commercial offers using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
• Maintain datasheet for all enquires Quote submission, Order received and deliveries of order.
• To co-ordinate with suppliers and customers.
• Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
• Speak and type fluent English language
• UAE Driving License
• Scientific Background preferred
Junior Research Executive Dubai
0-1 years of experience in the research field, needed for a governmental agency in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Only Native Arabic speakers to apply (Lebanese must have dual nationality for visa purposes)
- 0-1 years of working experience in research field.
- Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative research techniques/ modules would be an asset.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Political Science, Journalism or Public Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Access & Excel).
- Report writing & presentation skills.
- Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English & Arabic languages.
- High personal motivation, self-management and detail-orientation.
- Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with & without direct supervision.
- Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly.
- Ability to engage in and manage multiple tasks.
- Team spirit.
- Participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of geopolitical research tasks, market studies, news monitoring and other research related activities.
- Support all aspects of research projects from writing proposal, liaising with clients, developing online/ F2F questionnaires & IDI guides, to delivering effective research findings in report and presentation formats.
- Conduct secondary and primary research both quantitative and qualitative.
- Analyze or summarize data, writing reports and discussing research needs.
Biotech engineer Dubai
Biotechnology-engineer required • Location: Dubai • Occupancy: full time Descriptipn Biotechnology Engineer with UAE experience and UAE driving license required. Should be available in UAE. Requirements • Experience: 3 - 5 years Provisions • Salary: To be discussed • Employment visa provided • Medical insurance, 120K USD per year
we have an opening for chemist, your duties will include, synthesis Experience with drug and gene delivery is welcome, but not fully required. The candidate will be responsible for the synthesis and characterization of types of biodegradable polymers for combination drug/gene and drug, you will have experience and a degree for this position delivery.