R & D Manager Dubai
we are recruiting a Senior R&D Manager / Grease and Lubricant in DUBAI for one of the leaders in the Lubricants & Greases Industry.
For a Grease Plant in Dubai, we are recruiting a Senior R&D manager who already worked on these flowing greases:
Lithium Calcium grease NLGI 1,2,3
Some Russian Ciatim greases
Grease for guns
Lithium grease NLGI 000, 00, 0, 1, 2,3
Lithium EP grease NLGI 000, 00, 0, 1, 2, 3
Aluminum complex grease NLGI 1, 2
Aluminum grease NLGI 2
Calcium grease â€“ classic with water
Calcium anhydrous grease
Lithium complex grease NLGI 1,2,3
Calcium sulfonate grease NLGI 1,2
Wire rope protection grease (hydrocarbon grease)
Data scientist Dubai
As a Lead Data Scientist you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. You will be developing descriptive and predictive models as well as running extensive data analysis on millions of customer transactions. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Vezeeta's data structures and metrics to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Identify all data points to be tagged and collected internally.
- Work with the Technology Team to make sure we have reliable data flow, infrastructure, pipelines, ETL, structured and unstructured data storage.
- Identify how to transform data by cleaning and anomaly detection.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Master data aggregation, labeling and segmentation.
- Optimization through simple machine learning algorithm.
- Make business recommendations with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Answer complex analytic questions from big data sets to help Vezeeta shape its products and services in a better way.
- Embark on exploratory data analysis projects to achieve better understanding of phenomena as well as to discover untapped areas of growth and optimization.
- Help define and track the appropriate key metrics for specific projects.
- Design and run randomized controlled experiments, analyze the resulting data and communicate results with other teams.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years experience in data science Engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or another related discipline. Master's degree is a plus.
- Good applied statistical and measurement skills, such as probability distributions, statistical testing and proper usage, factor analysis, reliability, etc.
- Solid understanding of statistics and common machine learning techniques.
- Knowledge of Mixpanel, online analytics tools and RJ metrics is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
As a Senior Ecologist with this award winning firm, you will have a leading role in undertaking flora and fauna surveys, writing reports, developing management plans and organising associated field work.
Editor – Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences & Humanities Dubai
Are you looking for a full time job opportunity that does not require you to travel?
At Cactus Communications, you can join a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently hiring Editors on a full time work-from-home basis in the Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
• Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
• Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
• Meet deadlines
• Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
• Flexibility. You can work from anywhere.
• You will receive training to become adept at editing.
• You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
• At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
WHAT YOU NEED
• A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in any sub-specialization of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences, engineering or the humanities/social sciences
• Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
PRODUCT APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - DUBAI
Food Raw Materials Industry
A global provider of distinctive, high quality ingredients and solutions for the food, beverage and other industries requires the above to provide superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
1. Providing superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
2. Providing technical advice with regards to development / modification of formulations, product launches, and running pilot or plant trials at customer sites from time to time.
3. Collaborating with Commercial and Technical Leaders to anticipate industry trends.
4. Contributing to identification of the best opportunities for the company, providing innovative and differentiated technologies.
5. Contributing to the development of new application ranges.
6. Compiling monthly reports on various customer driven projects and new product development, etc.
7. Attending seminars, conferences and training abroad.
Minimum requirements for the role:
1. A tertiary degree or diploma in Food Technology or Sciences or related is essential.
2. Previous technical (R&D or Laboratory) experience within the Food Raw Materials industry is essential.
3. Must be able to perform modifications of formulas within the food industry.
4. Must have previous experience working with Stabilizers or Starches or Hydro-colloids within the food and related industries.
Research Executive Dubai
Research Executive with 4+ years of experience in the research field, needed for a governmental agency in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Only Native Arabic speakers to apply (Lebanese must have dual nationality for visa purposes)
- 4+ years of working experience in research field.
- Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative research techniques/ modules would be an asset.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Political Science, Journalism or Public Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Access & Excel).
- Report writing & presentation skills.
- Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English & Arabic languages.
- High personal motivation, self-management and detail-orientation.
- Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with & without direct supervision.
- Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly.
- Ability to engage in and manage multiple tasks.
- Team spirit.
- Participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of geopolitical research tasks, market studies, news monitoring and other research related activities.
- Support all aspects of research projects from writing proposal, liaising with clients, developing online/ F2F questionnaires & IDI guides, to delivering effective research findings in report and presentation formats.
- Conduct secondary and primary research both quantitative and qualitative.
- Analyze or summarize data, writing reports and discussing research needs.
Research Assistant Dubai
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Research Assistant to join out team with the studies on testicular descent. This is a 60 month contract. The research assistant will assist senior staff on their research projects. This will include day-to-day running of the laboratory, as directed by the Senior Researcher, PCR genotyping of genetically modified mice, animal tissue collection and processing, immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, and PCR and other skills as required for the studies. we offer relocation, housing and bonuses to the right candidate
Keys Facility and Research
Product Specialist Dubai
They are currently seeking a Product Specialist to service the needs of their rapidly expanding market. You will be required to:
- Provide technical information and support to customers to maximise customer satisfaction
- Be involved in the installation, calibration and maintenance of equipment primarily thermal analysis equipment
- Work alongside the sales team in the identification and development of new business opportunities
The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications in Chemistry. Post graduate qualifications will also be highly regarded. Laboratory experience in the field of thermal analysis such as DSC, DMA and TGA and excellent organisational skills are essential as is the ability to communicate technical information effectively.