Data scientist Dubai
Description • Be able to interact with senior staff from Finance and Functions, such as Marketing or FM Operations etc., across different OPCOs • Develop a process for gathering data from different parts of the organization in a certain format and through a predefined process • Setup a process for automating this data gathering going forward • Data cleansing and preparation • Aligning with Finance and Functions across different OPCOs on the data gathering, data format, and future process • Analyzing and visualizing the data in a way that it makes sense for the audience and that conclusions can be drawn from it • Providing useful data and recommendations in MIS reports • Being able to confront difficult stakeholders and peer groups, and influence them to be supportive
Data manager Dubai
Leading by example, embodying Artefact’s values and inspiring others to do the same
Caring for the happiness of your team whilst guiding them to be the best they can be, ensuring work is delivered to a high standard and providing feedback and mentoring
Knowing the role of a manager in a team’s success
Qualifications: Education & experience required
A Master’s degree in machine learning, mathematics, computer science, or related fields
3+ years of hands-on experience developing and applying data-driven solutions in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a consumer marketing context (experience in the web industry is a plus)
Strong experience and knowledge of data processing, data modeling, algorithms, and data architecture
Experience managing a technical project in a business context
Intellectual curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structure and prioritise an approach for maximum impact
What we are looking for
A Doer: you get things done and inspire your teams to do the same
An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
A Pragmatist: you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek for advice
An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for problems to solve
Why you should join us
Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Data scientist Dubai
As a Lead Data Scientist you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. You will be developing descriptive and predictive models as well as running extensive data analysis on millions of customer transactions. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Vezeeta's data structures and metrics to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Identify all data points to be tagged and collected internally.
- Work with the Technology Team to make sure we have reliable data flow, infrastructure, pipelines, ETL, structured and unstructured data storage.
- Identify how to transform data by cleaning and anomaly detection.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Master data aggregation, labeling and segmentation.
- Optimization through simple machine learning algorithm.
- Make business recommendations with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Answer complex analytic questions from big data sets to help Vezeeta shape its products and services in a better way.
- Embark on exploratory data analysis projects to achieve better understanding of phenomena as well as to discover untapped areas of growth and optimization.
- Help define and track the appropriate key metrics for specific projects.
- Design and run randomized controlled experiments, analyze the resulting data and communicate results with other teams.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years experience in data science Engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or another related discipline. Master's degree is a plus.
- Good applied statistical and measurement skills, such as probability distributions, statistical testing and proper usage, factor analysis, reliability, etc.
- Solid understanding of statistics and common machine learning techniques.
- Knowledge of Mixpanel, online analytics tools and RJ metrics is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
Bio Pharma Scientist Dubai
Bio pharma scientist needed for pharma company, you will work with the team on research of new drugs, you must have previous experience in this area and a related degree
We offer a fantastic salary and relocation package for the selected candidates
Bioanalytical Scientist Dubai
Merck Research Laboratories is a true scientific research facility of tomorrow, and will take Merck’s leading discovery capabilities and world-class small moleculeand biologics R&D expertise to create breakthrough science that radically changes the way we approach serious diseases. Vaccine Analytical Development in our research division located in West Point, PA is seeking a candidate for a laboratory analyst position. The successful candidate will be part of a group which develops and runs high-throughput, quantitative, and automated biochemical, immunological, and cell-based assays. Responsibilities include running a diverse portfolio of automated bioanalytical assays to support vaccine process development. The successful candidate will be responsible for various aspects of sample analysis involving the use of robotic instrumentation, and should have a working knowledge of standard immunological methods and analytical instrumentation. The candidate would also maintain automated equipment in a standardized environment. The candidate will possess excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. Laboratory automation, industrial experience, statistics experience and a working knowledge of GMP/GLP would be beneficial. Qualifications Education Minimum Requirement: BS/BA degree in Science or Engineering, with minimum 3 years of experience in an industrial or academic setting, or MS degree in Science or Engineering.
Petro Chemist Dubai
Looking for Petroleum Chemist Recruitment
MS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
Minimum 5 years experience in a petroleum laboratory
Wide range of knowledge in Petroleum Quality Control
Be proficient in international established Petroleum Standard Test Methods / Testing Techniques and Instrumental Analysis
Research applicable in particular to testing of Condensate & Petroleum Products
Must be Computer literate
Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
Be capable of making thoughtful, systematic decisions and be able to generate alternative solutions to overcome obstacles
Fisheries Program Leader dUBAI
HDR is seeking an energetic team player with diverse experience to develop and lead our fisheries and natural resources work throughout the Gulf Arab region.
The candidate must have experience developing business and client management plans, preparing technical reports, permit applications, and mitigation monitoring plans, and in managing teams of scientists who perform these activities. The ideal candidate has the ability to generate work and maintain excellent working relationships with existing clients including environmental agencies and private entities in the UAE, Qatar, KSA, Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain. The position will entail periodic field work within the Gulf Arab states; therefore, the candidate must be willing and physically able to travel and work in rough terrain; and have a valid drivers license and an acceptable driving record.
Lab Analyst Dubai
AAA Labs are hiring now, we need a lab analyst to oversee a team of 4 junior lab staff, in this position you will monitor, supervise and assist the junior staff with research concerning viruses from animals to humans, this is a full research related position, so if you have the proper qualifications and experience, then please apply