BSS Medical Institute
BIORESOURCE MANAGER DUBAI
We are seeking to appoint a Bioresource Manager to support and contribute to the research goals of an established Cancer Group. Keys duties would include:
- Acquiring clinical data and biospecimens
- Data mining
- Coordination of all operational activities
- Recommendations of improved techniques, quantitative methods and quality control
.All applicants must also be able to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum of four (4) years research experience
• Well developed database experience
• Pathology experience desirable
• Previous clinical research or clinical trial experience is highly regarded
• Good communication and team building skills
The successful candidate for this role will join a supportive team and the role will provide diverse opportunity to play a key part in the quest for better understanding of the molecular and cell biology of cancer. The Institute will reward you with competitive remuneration, including above-standard superannuation contributions and generous salary packaging arrangements.salary negotiable
Lab Chemist for a Lubricants Company in Ajman
- BSc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a lubricant and petroleum industry.
- Wide range of knowledge in quality control
- Internationally established standard test methods / testing techniques and instrumental analysis
- Research applicable in particular to testing of crude oil / condensate & petroleum products
- At least should have been in a supervisory position
- Computer literate
- Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
-Should be able to work independently
- High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
- UAE Driving License is an advantage
Senior Lab Analyst Dubai
Senior lab analyst wanted, if you have 5 plus years experience, please apply, you must have a related degree, salary 89 K USD
Employment Full Time Looking for a Sales Representative having 1 or 2 year experience in sales of reagents and consumables REQUIREMENTS The candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate in the Field of Biotechnology Molecular Biology and life Science Fresher who would like to build their career In sales are welcome to apply
PRODUCT APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - DUBAI
Food Raw Materials Industry
A global provider of distinctive, high quality ingredients and solutions for the food, beverage and other industries requires the above to provide superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
1. Providing superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
2. Providing technical advice with regards to development / modification of formulations, product launches, and running pilot or plant trials at customer sites from time to time.
3. Collaborating with Commercial and Technical Leaders to anticipate industry trends.
4. Contributing to identification of the best opportunities for the company, providing innovative and differentiated technologies.
5. Contributing to the development of new application ranges.
6. Compiling monthly reports on various customer driven projects and new product development, etc.
7. Attending seminars, conferences and training abroad.
Minimum requirements for the role:
1. A tertiary degree or diploma in Food Technology or Sciences or related is essential.
2. Previous technical (R&D or Laboratory) experience within the Food Raw Materials industry is essential.
3. Must be able to perform modifications of formulas within the food industry.
4. Must have previous experience working with Stabilizers or Starches or Hydro-colloids within the food and related industries.
Urgently looking for chemist with 3-4 years of experience in commercial laundry chemicals.
Should have knowledge on programing of Automatic Dosing Units.
After sales support and follow ups.
UAE Driving license added advantage.
Lab Analyst Dubai
Medical Lab in the UAE has a role open for a lab analyst, in this role you will work with the research team and assist with blood and virus samples to understand the spread of certain diseases, you must be fully qualified, salary 88 K USD
Agricultural engineer Dubai
We are currently looking for an Agricultural Engineer that will be based to our Branch in Salalah Oman. The applicant must have good experience in Agricultural Engineering, Sales & Marketing and able to work in Salalah Oman. Please submit you CV to hr(at)abc(dot)ae. Job Type: Full-time Salary: AED3,500.00 to AED5,000.00 /month Experience: • engineering: 1 year (Preferred) Education: • Bachelor's (Preferred) Location: • Dubai