Lab Analyst Dubai
AAA Labs are hiring now, we need a lab analyst to oversee a team of 4 junior lab staff, in this position you will monitor, supervise and assist the junior staff with research concerning viruses from animals to humans, this is a full research related position, so if you have the proper qualifications and experience, then please apply
Lab in the UAE has an opening for a microbiologist with experience and a full degree, we ate a research lab, salary up to 69 K USD plus relocation and housing
Medical Scientist Dubai
We are seeking a full-time Medical Scientist for our laboratory located in Dubai. A Working Check will be required for this position. you will have a full degree and experience. Attractive salary packaging benefits available.
Bioanalytical Scientist Dubai
Merck Research Laboratories is a true scientific research facility of tomorrow, and will take Merck’s leading discovery capabilities and world-class small moleculeand biologics R&D expertise to create breakthrough science that radically changes the way we approach serious diseases. Vaccine Analytical Development in our research division located in West Point, PA is seeking a candidate for a laboratory analyst position. The successful candidate will be part of a group which develops and runs high-throughput, quantitative, and automated biochemical, immunological, and cell-based assays. Responsibilities include running a diverse portfolio of automated bioanalytical assays to support vaccine process development. The successful candidate will be responsible for various aspects of sample analysis involving the use of robotic instrumentation, and should have a working knowledge of standard immunological methods and analytical instrumentation. The candidate would also maintain automated equipment in a standardized environment. The candidate will possess excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. Laboratory automation, industrial experience, statistics experience and a working knowledge of GMP/GLP would be beneficial. Qualifications Education Minimum Requirement: BS/BA degree in Science or Engineering, with minimum 3 years of experience in an industrial or academic setting, or MS degree in Science or Engineering.
PRODUCT APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - DUBAI
Food Raw Materials Industry
A global provider of distinctive, high quality ingredients and solutions for the food, beverage and other industries requires the above to provide superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
1. Providing superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
2. Providing technical advice with regards to development / modification of formulations, product launches, and running pilot or plant trials at customer sites from time to time.
3. Collaborating with Commercial and Technical Leaders to anticipate industry trends.
4. Contributing to identification of the best opportunities for the company, providing innovative and differentiated technologies.
5. Contributing to the development of new application ranges.
6. Compiling monthly reports on various customer driven projects and new product development, etc.
7. Attending seminars, conferences and training abroad.
Minimum requirements for the role:
1. A tertiary degree or diploma in Food Technology or Sciences or related is essential.
2. Previous technical (R&D or Laboratory) experience within the Food Raw Materials industry is essential.
3. Must be able to perform modifications of formulas within the food industry.
4. Must have previous experience working with Stabilizers or Starches or Hydro-colloids within the food and related industries.
Fisheries Program Leader dUBAI
HDR is seeking an energetic team player with diverse experience to develop and lead our fisheries and natural resources work throughout the Gulf Arab region.
The candidate must have experience developing business and client management plans, preparing technical reports, permit applications, and mitigation monitoring plans, and in managing teams of scientists who perform these activities. The ideal candidate has the ability to generate work and maintain excellent working relationships with existing clients including environmental agencies and private entities in the UAE, Qatar, KSA, Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain. The position will entail periodic field work within the Gulf Arab states; therefore, the candidate must be willing and physically able to travel and work in rough terrain; and have a valid drivers license and an acceptable driving record.
M & D Research
Senior Hydrogeologists wanted, you will have a related degree and at least 4 years experience, we offer 120 K USD
R & D Manager Dubai
we are recruiting a Senior R&D Manager / Grease and Lubricant in DUBAI for one of the leaders in the Lubricants & Greases Industry.
For a Grease Plant in Dubai, we are recruiting a Senior R&D manager who already worked on these flowing greases:
Lithium Calcium grease NLGI 1,2,3
Some Russian Ciatim greases
Grease for guns
Lithium grease NLGI 000, 00, 0, 1, 2,3
Lithium EP grease NLGI 000, 00, 0, 1, 2, 3
Aluminum complex grease NLGI 1, 2
Aluminum grease NLGI 2
Calcium grease â€“ classic with water
Calcium anhydrous grease
Lithium complex grease NLGI 1,2,3
Calcium sulfonate grease NLGI 1,2
Wire rope protection grease (hydrocarbon grease)