Research manager Dubai
Manager - Research Programs , AJF - UAE Nationals are prefered
• Spearheads planning, design, launch and delivery of Research Programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Leads the evaluation of Programs by monitoring activities on a regular basis in support of optimum utilization of approved grants and Programs effectiveness.
• Reports evaluation findings to the Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) and recommends changes to enhance the Programs, as appropriate.
• Leads risk assessment of Programs to identify and evaluate risks associated with Program activities and takes appropriate action(s) to mitigate the risks, as approved.
• Researches and identifies new Research Programs and initiatives, as needed, and develops robust proposals to obtain funding/grants and requisite approvals for continuous delivery of services.
• Prepares and manages the annual budget for Research Programs and initiatives, as well as secures subsequent approvals.
• Partners with the Marketing and Communications department to develop communication for launching and advertising the Programs in line with the mission of the organization.
• Nurtures strong relationships with external institutions, universities, health care providers, and government organizations, etc. with the aim to build and develop partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Attends community meetings, events, and conferences.
• Supports the Director to develop and implement policies, systems and processes in line with the evolving needs of the organization.
Chemical Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales engineer or services support for water treatment chemicals handling Corrosion, scale inhibitor, biocide chemicals for chiller, boiler, exp in auto dosing. and in cooling tower system.
Middle East experience also preferred.
Must :: UAE driving license
Editor – Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences & Humanities Dubai
Are you looking for a full time job opportunity that does not require you to travel?
At Cactus Communications, you can join a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently hiring Editors on a full time work-from-home basis in the Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
• Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
• Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
• Meet deadlines
• Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
• Flexibility. You can work from anywhere.
• You will receive training to become adept at editing.
• You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
• At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
WHAT YOU NEED
• A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in any sub-specialization of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences, engineering or the humanities/social sciences
• Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Research Executive Dubai
Research Executive with 4+ years of experience in the research field, needed for a governmental agency in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Only Native Arabic speakers to apply (Lebanese must have dual nationality for visa purposes)
- 4+ years of working experience in research field.
- Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative research techniques/ modules would be an asset.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Political Science, Journalism or Public Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Access & Excel).
- Report writing & presentation skills.
- Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English & Arabic languages.
- High personal motivation, self-management and detail-orientation.
- Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with & without direct supervision.
- Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly.
- Ability to engage in and manage multiple tasks.
- Team spirit.
- Participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of geopolitical research tasks, market studies, news monitoring and other research related activities.
- Support all aspects of research projects from writing proposal, liaising with clients, developing online/ F2F questionnaires & IDI guides, to delivering effective research findings in report and presentation formats.
- Conduct secondary and primary research both quantitative and qualitative.
- Analyze or summarize data, writing reports and discussing research needs.
Stem cell scientist Dubai
We seek a creative, productive, and highly independent Senior Scientific Researcher to join us in discovery stem cell biology research and the pursuit of innovative therapies for degenerative and age-related diseases. The successful candidate will investigate basic mechanisms of cellular plasticity and regenerative processes within the context of homeostasis, disease, and aging. Specifically, she or he will initiate both technical and intellectual efforts to discover novel pathways involved in tissue regeneration and repair. In parallel she or he will harness those discoveries by building reprogramming, gene therapy, and cell therapy tools to regenerate the eye, bone marrow, and potentially other tissues. This is a hands-on discovery laboratory position with many opportunities to translate findings into novel therapeutics through collaborations with diverse groups across Genentech. As such, the nature of this role will require an individual who can work both individually as well aspart of team at the bench and in discussions. We seek a self-motivated, collaborative, and inquisitive teammate who has the desire to make new biological discoveries and the drive to push them towards therapeutic development. Skills Expertise in eye/retina, bone marrow, tissue resident immune cells, biology of aging Proficiency in a broad range of techniques: Culturing primary cells, ESCs, iPSCs, adult stem cells, organoids Experience with chromatin biology, metabolism, damage sensing & repair pathways Experience with genome editing, cellular reprogramming, gene therapy tools (AAV) Ability to conduct and analyze genomic perturbation screens and NGS datasets
Agricultural engineer Dubai
We are currently looking for an Agricultural Engineer that will be based to our Branch in Salalah Oman. The applicant must have good experience in Agricultural Engineering, Sales & Marketing and able to work in Salalah Oman. Please submit you CV to hr(at)abc(dot)ae. Job Type: Full-time Salary: AED3,500.00 to AED5,000.00 /month Experience: • engineering: 1 year (Preferred) Education: • Bachelor's (Preferred) Location: • Dubai
Lab Chemist for a Lubricants Company in Ajman
- BSc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a lubricant and petroleum industry.
- Wide range of knowledge in quality control
- Internationally established standard test methods / testing techniques and instrumental analysis
- Research applicable in particular to testing of crude oil / condensate & petroleum products
- At least should have been in a supervisory position
- Computer literate
- Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
-Should be able to work independently
- High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
- UAE Driving License is an advantage
Lab Analyst Dubai
AAA Labs are hiring now, we need a lab analyst to oversee a team of 4 junior lab staff, in this position you will monitor, supervise and assist the junior staff with research concerning viruses from animals to humans, this is a full research related position, so if you have the proper qualifications and experience, then please apply