Production technicians Dubai
The Production Technician will adhere with the cGMP principles and maintain them in an effective manner. He will operate the overall production equipment of upstream suites of Julphar XI Human Insulin Plant.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Responsible for the operation of Fementors, Westfalia Centrifuges, APV Homogenizer, Depth Filtration etc.
Responsible for the operation of process vessels through DCS.
Responsible for the preparation of Process solutions.
Responsible CIP and SIP of vessels and process equipment.
Responsible for the filtration and filter integrity testing.
Responsible for the MFM and other process documentation.
Diploma with 2-5 years or graduate with 1-3 years' experience.
At least 3-5 years' experience as a Technician in Biotech Upstream or Fermentation sections.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Good Computer Knowledge. Good communication skills. Knowledge on cGMP AND Biotechnology. Knowledgeable with operation of DCS and process equipment like Centrifuges, Homogenizer, Depth Filtration, etc. Knowledgeable Sterile additions and transfers. Proficiency in English Reading, Writing and Speaking.
As a Senior Ecologist with this award winning firm, you will have a leading role in undertaking flora and fauna surveys, writing reports, developing management plans and organising associated field work.
Research manager Dubai
Manager - Research Programs ,
• Spearheads planning, design, launch and delivery of Research Programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Leads the evaluation of Programs by monitoring activities on a regular basis in support of optimum utilization of approved grants and Programs effectiveness.
• Reports evaluation findings to the Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) and recommends changes to enhance the Programs, as appropriate.
• Leads risk assessment of Programs to identify and evaluate risks associated with Program activities and takes appropriate action(s) to mitigate the risks, as approved.
• Researches and identifies new Research Programs and initiatives, as needed, and develops robust proposals to obtain funding/grants and requisite approvals for continuous delivery of services.
• Prepares and manages the annual budget for Research Programs and initiatives, as well as secures subsequent approvals.
• Partners with the Marketing and Communications department to develop communication for launching and advertising the Programs in line with the mission of the organization.
• Nurtures strong relationships with external institutions, universities, health care providers, and government organizations, etc. with the aim to build and develop partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Attends community meetings, events, and conferences.
• Supports the Director to develop and implement policies, systems and processes in line with the evolving needs of the organization.
• Closely follows-up on Research programs with stakeholders to ensure activities are completed within the approved timelines and policy framework. Stakeholders include grant recipients, researchers, scientists, IPRs, SMEs, SAC, etc.
• Prepares periodic reports and statistics on the performance and progress of Research programs and initiatives in line with the Research mandate.
• Designs new reports, conducts data analyses and presents Research Information, as needed by the Director, to fulfill the reporting needs of the senior management.
• Supports the Director with the development & implementation of AJF Research strategy and policies in line with the mandate of AJF.
• Programs Coordination and Execution from Start-to-End
• Knowledge of research administration/grant award process
• Event Management
• Microsoft Office and database management Skills
• People Management and Development
• Management Excellence
• Policy Design
Minimum Qualification required
• Bachelor s degree from an accredited institution, in health sciences, life sciences, public health, biomedical, biological sciences or related medical fields.
Hygiene officer Dubai
Hygiene Officer - w/ 2 yrs experience in food industry, HACCP Level 3, Managing food safety in catering level 4 ... The key function of the role is to manage the hygiene department and to ensure all the hygiene requirements and standards are met.
Biomedical engieer Dubai
Job description: BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER/ TECHNICIAN REQUIRED
We are looking for a junior Biomedical Engineer with Diploma/BTech in Biomedical or Electronics Engineering, with 1 year experience in Installation & Repair , Service of medical equipments for hospitals. Salary AED 6500 per month+ good career growth
Agricultural engineer Dubai
We are currently looking for an Agricultural Engineer that will be based to our Branch in Salalah Oman. The applicant must have good experience in Agricultural Engineering, Sales & Marketing and able to work in Salalah Oman. Please submit you CV to hr(at)abc(dot)ae. Job Type: Full-time Salary: AED3,500.00 to AED5,000.00 /month Experience: • engineering: 1 year (Preferred) Education: • Bachelor's (Preferred) Location: • Dubai
Diamond Labs LLC
Biotech Technician Dubai
Are you a Biotech technician with 4 years of solid experience, then we would like to hear from you, send in your application today
Chemical Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales engineer or services support for water treatment chemicals handling Corrosion, scale inhibitor, biocide chemicals for chiller, boiler, exp in auto dosing. and in cooling tower system.
Middle East experience also preferred.
Must :: UAE driving license