Lab Chemist for a Lubricants Company in Ajman
- BSc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a lubricant and petroleum industry.
- Wide range of knowledge in quality control
- Internationally established standard test methods / testing techniques and instrumental analysis
- Research applicable in particular to testing of crude oil / condensate & petroleum products
- At least should have been in a supervisory position
- Computer literate
- Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
-Should be able to work independently
- High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
- UAE Driving License is an advantage
Environmental scientist Dubai
Process Technicians Dubai
Novex Pharma Limited is the leading global pharmaceuticals company focused on serving people with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions. We strive to develop best-in-class products, many of which are available in more than 100 countries, across core therapeutic areas including Hematology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Ophthalmic, Lysosomal Storage Disorders, Gastrointestinal/Internal Medicine/Endocrine and Hereditary Angioedema; and a growing franchise in Oncology.
Our employees come to work every day with a shared mission: to develop and deliver breakthrough therapies for the hundreds of millions of people in the world affected by rare diseases and other high-need conditions, and who lack effective therapies to live their lives to the fullest.
He/She will responsible for the following main activities:
Execution of process investigation (CAPA, NCR, internal Complaint) and product impact assessments
Trouble shooting on the floor and problem solving
Provide technical support with regard to manufacturing processes
Support manufacturing by continuous process improvement and process stabilization initiatives (Yield, cycle time and compliance improvement projects, validation projects)
Evaluate/organize the evaluation of process trending data, identify relevant trends and plan and execute proactive process stabilization activities
Preparation of technical documents and process risk assessment
Evaluation/preparation of planned process changes within Change Control System
Support for internal and external audits
Participation to internal and/or external multifunctional/functional team
Securing that all internal and external requirements regarding GMP, EHS, and safety fulfilled
He/She will be in close contact with the site’s manufacturing/quality organizations and global stakeholders provided to the site’s operations.
BSS Medical Institute
BIORESOURCE MANAGER DUBAI
We are seeking to appoint a Bioresource Manager to support and contribute to the research goals of an established Cancer Group. Keys duties would include:
- Acquiring clinical data and biospecimens
- Data mining
- Coordination of all operational activities
- Recommendations of improved techniques, quantitative methods and quality control
.All applicants must also be able to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum of four (4) years research experience
• Well developed database experience
• Pathology experience desirable
• Previous clinical research or clinical trial experience is highly regarded
• Good communication and team building skills
The successful candidate for this role will join a supportive team and the role will provide diverse opportunity to play a key part in the quest for better understanding of the molecular and cell biology of cancer. The Institute will reward you with competitive remuneration, including above-standard superannuation contributions and generous salary packaging arrangements.salary negotiable
Data manager Dubai
Leading by example, embodying Artefact’s values and inspiring others to do the same
Caring for the happiness of your team whilst guiding them to be the best they can be, ensuring work is delivered to a high standard and providing feedback and mentoring
Knowing the role of a manager in a team’s success
Qualifications: Education & experience required
A Master’s degree in machine learning, mathematics, computer science, or related fields
3+ years of hands-on experience developing and applying data-driven solutions in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a consumer marketing context (experience in the web industry is a plus)
Strong experience and knowledge of data processing, data modeling, algorithms, and data architecture
Experience managing a technical project in a business context
Intellectual curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structure and prioritise an approach for maximum impact
What we are looking for
A Doer: you get things done and inspire your teams to do the same
An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
A Pragmatist: you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek for advice
An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for problems to solve
Why you should join us
Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Biomedical Engineer Dubai
Biomedical Engineer with specialization in IT who has hands-on experience and knows how to handle technical problems on a daily basis
- Must be analytical and detail-oriented
- Must have experience in installing and configuring Computer Hardware, Operating Systems and Applications
- Must maintain operation knowledge of medical devices, measuring devices and knowledge of manufacturer's repair manuals, troubleshooting techniques and preventive maintenance schedules
- With experience on set up and troubleshooting of Firewalls, Routers, Wireless Access Points and Switches
- With experience in servicing computer client-server system.
- Well experience in programming is a plus
Any nationality can apply. Must have a good communication skill in English. Extra language is an advantage. Salary depends on the interview and experience. Interested applicants, kindly send your updated CV
Editor – Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences & Humanities Dubai
Are you looking for a full time job opportunity that does not require you to travel?
At Cactus Communications, you can join a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently hiring Editors on a full time work-from-home basis in the Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
• Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
• Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
• Meet deadlines
• Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
• Flexibility. You can work from anywhere.
• You will receive training to become adept at editing.
• You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
• At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
WHAT YOU NEED
• A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in any sub-specialization of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences, engineering or the humanities/social sciences
• Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint