PRODUCT APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - DUBAI
Food Raw Materials Industry
A global provider of distinctive, high quality ingredients and solutions for the food, beverage and other industries requires the above to provide superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
1. Providing superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
2. Providing technical advice with regards to development / modification of formulations, product launches, and running pilot or plant trials at customer sites from time to time.
3. Collaborating with Commercial and Technical Leaders to anticipate industry trends.
4. Contributing to identification of the best opportunities for the company, providing innovative and differentiated technologies.
5. Contributing to the development of new application ranges.
6. Compiling monthly reports on various customer driven projects and new product development, etc.
7. Attending seminars, conferences and training abroad.
Minimum requirements for the role:
1. A tertiary degree or diploma in Food Technology or Sciences or related is essential.
2. Previous technical (R&D or Laboratory) experience within the Food Raw Materials industry is essential.
3. Must be able to perform modifications of formulas within the food industry.
4. Must have previous experience working with Stabilizers or Starches or Hydro-colloids within the food and related industries.
Urgently looking for chemist with 3-4 years of experience in commercial laundry chemicals.
Should have knowledge on programing of Automatic Dosing Units.
After sales support and follow ups.
UAE Driving license added advantage.
Industrial Chemist Dubai
We are seeking an industrial chemist with the following skills: ensuring quality is maintained and production problems are overcome. You will utilise your knowledge and skills of ISO9001/TS16949 Quality Standards and technical knowledge of paints, formulating practices and scientific methodology to undertake development work for the organisation. this is a fantastic role that is very rare, the salary is negotiable
QA Officer Dubai
We have a opening for a QA officer to join our team, You will report to the QA Manager, your duties will include: compile, track and share of departmental metrics for and support results. You will manage the complaints, change control and deviation procedures and ensure all documentation is up to date, this is a great position to get started
You will have a scientific or technical degree, the salary is negotiable
BSS Medical Institute
BIORESOURCE MANAGER DUBAI
We are seeking to appoint a Bioresource Manager to support and contribute to the research goals of an established Cancer Group. Keys duties would include:
- Acquiring clinical data and biospecimens
- Data mining
- Coordination of all operational activities
- Recommendations of improved techniques, quantitative methods and quality control
.All applicants must also be able to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum of four (4) years research experience
• Well developed database experience
• Pathology experience desirable
• Previous clinical research or clinical trial experience is highly regarded
• Good communication and team building skills
The successful candidate for this role will join a supportive team and the role will provide diverse opportunity to play a key part in the quest for better understanding of the molecular and cell biology
Process Technicians Dubai
Novex Pharma Limited is the leading global pharmaceuticals company focused on serving people with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions. We strive to develop best-in-class products, many of which are available in more than 100 countries, across core therapeutic areas including Hematology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Ophthalmic, Lysosomal Storage Disorders, Gastrointestinal/Internal Medicine/Endocrine and Hereditary Angioedema; and a growing franchise in Oncology.
Our employees come to work every day with a shared mission: to develop and deliver breakthrough therapies for the hundreds of millions of people in the world affected by rare diseases and other high-need conditions, and who lack effective therapies to live their lives to the fullest.
He/She will responsible for the following main activities:
Execution of process investigation (CAPA, NCR, internal Complaint) and product impact assessments
Trouble shooting on the floor and problem solving
Provide technical support with regard to manufacturing processes
Support manufacturing by continuous process improvement and process stabilization initiatives (Yield, cycle time and compliance improvement projects, validation projects)
Evaluate/organize the evaluation of process trending data, identify relevant trends and plan and execute proactive process stabilization activities
Preparation of technical documents and process risk assessment
Evaluation/preparation of planned process changes within Change Control System
Support for internal and external audits
Participation to internal and/or external multifunctional/functional team
Securing that all internal and external requirements regarding GMP, EHS, and safety fulfilled
He/She will be in close contact with the site’s manufacturing/quality organizations and global stakeholders provided to the site’s operations.
Biomedical sales engineer Dubai
GCC experienced biomedical sales engineer (B.tech/Diploma) required for a medical equipment trading company. salary 11000 AED per month