Research Executive Dubai
Research Executive with 4+ years of experience in the research field, needed for a governmental agency in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Only Native Arabic speakers to apply (Lebanese must have dual nationality for visa purposes)
- 4+ years of working experience in research field.
- Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative research techniques/ modules would be an asset.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Political Science, Journalism or Public Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Access & Excel).
- Report writing & presentation skills.
- Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English & Arabic languages.
- High personal motivation, self-management and detail-orientation.
- Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with & without direct supervision.
- Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly.
- Ability to engage in and manage multiple tasks.
- Team spirit.
- Participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of geopolitical research tasks, market studies, news monitoring and other research related activities.
- Support all aspects of research projects from writing proposal, liaising with clients, developing online/ F2F questionnaires & IDI guides, to delivering effective research findings in report and presentation formats.
- Conduct secondary and primary research both quantitative and qualitative.
- Analyze or summarize data, writing reports and discussing research needs.
Stem cell scientist Dubai
We seek a creative, productive, and highly independent Senior Scientific Researcher to join us in discovery stem cell biology research and the pursuit of innovative therapies for degenerative and age-related diseases. The successful candidate will investigate basic mechanisms of cellular plasticity and regenerative processes within the context of homeostasis, disease, and aging. Specifically, she or he will initiate both technical and intellectual efforts to discover novel pathways involved in tissue regeneration and repair. In parallel she or he will harness those discoveries by building reprogramming, gene therapy, and cell therapy tools to regenerate the eye, bone marrow, and potentially other tissues. This is a hands-on discovery laboratory position with many opportunities to translate findings into novel therapeutics through collaborations with diverse groups across Genentech. As such, the nature of this role will require an individual who can work both individually as well aspart of team at the bench and in discussions. We seek a self-motivated, collaborative, and inquisitive teammate who has the desire to make new biological discoveries and the drive to push them towards therapeutic development. Skills Expertise in eye/retina, bone marrow, tissue resident immune cells, biology of aging Proficiency in a broad range of techniques: Culturing primary cells, ESCs, iPSCs, adult stem cells, organoids Experience with chromatin biology, metabolism, damage sensing & repair pathways Experience with genome editing, cellular reprogramming, gene therapy tools (AAV) Ability to conduct and analyze genomic perturbation screens and NGS datasets
Production technicians Dubai
The Production Technician will adhere with the cGMP principles and maintain them in an effective manner. He will operate the overall production equipment of upstream suites of Julphar XI Human Insulin Plant.
Key responsibilities & Accountability:
Responsible for the operation of Fementors, Westfalia Centrifuges, APV Homogenizer, Depth Filtration etc.
Responsible for the operation of process vessels through DCS.
Responsible for the preparation of Process solutions.
Responsible CIP and SIP of vessels and process equipment.
Responsible for the filtration and filter integrity testing.
Responsible for the MFM and other process documentation.
Diploma with 2-5 years or graduate with 1-3 years' experience.
At least 3-5 years' experience as a Technician in Biotech Upstream or Fermentation sections.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Good Computer Knowledge. Good communication skills. Knowledge on cGMP AND Biotechnology. Knowledgeable with operation of DCS and process equipment like Centrifuges, Homogenizer, Depth Filtration, etc. Knowledgeable Sterile additions and transfers. Proficiency in English Reading, Writing and Speaking.
BSS Medical Institute
BIORESOURCE MANAGER DUBAI
We are seeking to appoint a Bioresource Manager to support and contribute to the research goals of an established Cancer Group. Keys duties would include:
- Acquiring clinical data and biospecimens
- Data mining
- Coordination of all operational activities
- Recommendations of improved techniques, quantitative methods and quality control
.All applicants must also be able to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum of four (4) years research experience
• Well developed database experience
• Pathology experience desirable
• Previous clinical research or clinical trial experience is highly regarded
• Good communication and team building skills
The successful candidate for this role will join a supportive team and the role will provide diverse opportunity to play a key part in the quest for better understanding of the molecular and cell biology
R & D Manager Dubai
we are recruiting a Senior R&D Manager / Grease and Lubricant in DUBAI for one of the leaders in the Lubricants & Greases Industry.
For a Grease Plant in Dubai, we are recruiting a Senior R&D manager who already worked on these flowing greases:
Lithium Calcium grease NLGI 1,2,3
Some Russian Ciatim greases
Grease for guns
Lithium grease NLGI 000, 00, 0, 1, 2,3
Lithium EP grease NLGI 000, 00, 0, 1, 2, 3
Aluminum complex grease NLGI 1, 2
Aluminum grease NLGI 2
Calcium grease â€“ classic with water
Calcium anhydrous grease
Lithium complex grease NLGI 1,2,3
Calcium sulfonate grease NLGI 1,2
Wire rope protection grease (hydrocarbon grease)
INTERNATIONAL BIOTECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Biomedical Engineer Dubai
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyzing and interpreting data;
• Testing and modifying new and existing equipments;
• Writing reports and problem solving;
• Maintaining equipment and repairing faulty units (might entail traveling);
• Teaching / training;
• Using computer software to test and install new equipments which can involve programming electronics and troubleshooting.
• Liaising with technicians in the Gulf Area and Manufacturers to ensure adequate after-sales and service support in the field;
• Assisting in the preparation and participation in conferences and exhibitions;
• Strong customer service skills
• Organized and ability to multi-task
• Strong judgment abilities and logical reasoning skills
• Strong memory skills
• Professional integrity
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability / responsibility
• Ability to work well in a team
• Good analytical skills
Agriculture Engineer Dubai
AGRICULTURE ENGINEER position;
Minimum Experience 1-2 years UAE experience the same field;
Excellent communication skills in English;
Gender Preferred: MALE; A Degree holder;
Languages Known: English and Arabic;
Job type: Permanent ;
Salary & Other Benefits will be discuss during the interview.