Data Scientists Bahrian
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Data Scientist for our Bahrain operations with the terms and conditions:
• Telecom domain experience will be an added advantage
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
We are a 12 year company based in Sharjah with branches in Abu Dhabi and Qatar looking for candidates with 1 or 2 year experience as Chemist/similar role with good technical knowledge. Candidates with Valid UAE driving license preferred. The role is more aligned to technical marketing where the candidate will have to take the responsibilities like increasing market share of a particular brand and drive sales. This job involves travelling to other parts of Middle East as well.
Kindly send your resumes and if shortlisted we shall get back to you. Salary will be at par to the market and will be based on experience and interview performance where the technical, communication and interaction skills will be evaluated.
Biotechnical Engineer Dubai
Biotechnical engineers wanted to work in an onsite lab in the middle east, Dubai to be specific
Candidates must have 4 plus years experience for this role and a related degree, we offer a great salary plus benefits for the hired candidate
Petro Chemist Dubai
Looking for Petroleum Chemist Recruitment
MS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
Minimum 5 years experience in a petroleum laboratory
Wide range of knowledge in Petroleum Quality Control
Be proficient in international established Petroleum Standard Test Methods / Testing Techniques and Instrumental Analysis
Research applicable in particular to testing of Condensate & Petroleum Products
Must be Computer literate
Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
Be capable of making thoughtful, systematic decisions and be able to generate alternative solutions to overcome obstacles
Junior Research Executive Dubai
0-1 years of experience in the research field, needed for a governmental agency in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Only Native Arabic speakers to apply (Lebanese must have dual nationality for visa purposes)
- 0-1 years of working experience in research field.
- Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative research techniques/ modules would be an asset.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Political Science, Journalism or Public Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Access & Excel).
- Report writing & presentation skills.
- Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English & Arabic languages.
- High personal motivation, self-management and detail-orientation.
- Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with & without direct supervision.
- Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly.
- Ability to engage in and manage multiple tasks.
- Team spirit.
- Participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of geopolitical research tasks, market studies, news monitoring and other research related activities.
- Support all aspects of research projects from writing proposal, liaising with clients, developing online/ F2F questionnaires & IDI guides, to delivering effective research findings in report and presentation formats.
- Conduct secondary and primary research both quantitative and qualitative.
- Analyze or summarize data, writing reports and discussing research needs.
Looking for Chemist who is having bachelors or masters in Chemistry,agriculture, candidates who is willing to attend municipality exam for the license. Freshers can also apply.
preferred Indians. please send cv
Quality Manager Dubai
Quality Controller with relevant qualification, certifications. Experience needs to be specific to Food industry. Total of 3 openings
Keys Facility and Research
Product Specialist Dubai
They are currently seeking a Product Specialist to service the needs of their rapidly expanding market. You will be required to:
- Provide technical information and support to customers to maximise customer satisfaction
- Be involved in the installation, calibration and maintenance of equipment primarily thermal analysis equipment
- Work alongside the sales team in the identification and development of new business opportunities
The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications in Chemistry. Post graduate qualifications will also be highly regarded. Laboratory experience in the field of thermal analysis such as DSC, DMA and TGA and excellent organisational skills are essential as is the ability to communicate technical information effectively.