Petro Chemist Dubai
Looking for Petroleum Chemist Recruitment
MS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
Minimum 5 years experience in a petroleum laboratory
Wide range of knowledge in Petroleum Quality Control
Be proficient in international established Petroleum Standard Test Methods / Testing Techniques and Instrumental Analysis
Research applicable in particular to testing of Condensate & Petroleum Products
Must be Computer literate
Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
Be capable of making thoughtful, systematic decisions and be able to generate alternative solutions to overcome obstacles
Urgently looking for chemist with 3-4 years of experience in commercial laundry chemicals.
Should have knowledge on programing of Automatic Dosing Units.
After sales support and follow ups.
UAE Driving license added advantage.
Data Scientists Bahrian
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Data Scientist for our Bahrain operations with the terms and conditions:
• Telecom domain experience will be an added advantage
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Data scientist Dubai
Description • Be able to interact with senior staff from Finance and Functions, such as Marketing or FM Operations etc., across different OPCOs • Develop a process for gathering data from different parts of the organization in a certain format and through a predefined process • Setup a process for automating this data gathering going forward • Data cleansing and preparation • Aligning with Finance and Functions across different OPCOs on the data gathering, data format, and future process • Analyzing and visualizing the data in a way that it makes sense for the audience and that conclusions can be drawn from it • Providing useful data and recommendations in MIS reports • Being able to confront difficult stakeholders and peer groups, and influence them to be supportive
Data scientist Dubai
As a Lead Data Scientist you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. You will be developing descriptive and predictive models as well as running extensive data analysis on millions of customer transactions. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Vezeeta's data structures and metrics to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Identify all data points to be tagged and collected internally.
- Work with the Technology Team to make sure we have reliable data flow, infrastructure, pipelines, ETL, structured and unstructured data storage.
- Identify how to transform data by cleaning and anomaly detection.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Master data aggregation, labeling and segmentation.
- Optimization through simple machine learning algorithm.
- Make business recommendations with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Answer complex analytic questions from big data sets to help Vezeeta shape its products and services in a better way.
- Embark on exploratory data analysis projects to achieve better understanding of phenomena as well as to discover untapped areas of growth and optimization.
- Help define and track the appropriate key metrics for specific projects.
- Design and run randomized controlled experiments, analyze the resulting data and communicate results with other teams.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years experience in data science Engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or another related discipline. Master's degree is a plus.
- Good applied statistical and measurement skills, such as probability distributions, statistical testing and proper usage, factor analysis, reliability, etc.
- Solid understanding of statistics and common machine learning techniques.
- Knowledge of Mixpanel, online analytics tools and RJ metrics is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
Senior Lab Analyst Dubai
Senior lab analyst wanted, if you have 5 plus years experience, please apply, you must have a related degree, salary 89 K USD
Product Specialist Dubai
A Leading Healthcare Group is seeking to hire a Product Specialist urgently. The ideal candidate would be a graduate (Pharmacist), less than 26 years, Male/Female, with 2 -3 years experience in UAE/Qatar/Oman promoting products in the UAE market. Interested candidates who match the above requirements can forward their CV, salary is negotiable
BSS Medical Institute
BIORESOURCE MANAGER DUBAI
We are seeking to appoint a Bioresource Manager to support and contribute to the research goals of an established Cancer Group. Keys duties would include:
- Acquiring clinical data and biospecimens
- Data mining
- Coordination of all operational activities
- Recommendations of improved techniques, quantitative methods and quality control
.All applicants must also be able to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum of four (4) years research experience
• Well developed database experience
• Pathology experience desirable
• Previous clinical research or clinical trial experience is highly regarded
• Good communication and team building skills
The successful candidate for this role will join a supportive team and the role will provide diverse opportunity to play a key part in the quest for better understanding of the molecular and cell biology