Product Specialist Dubai
A Leading Healthcare Group is seeking to hire a Product Specialist urgently. The ideal candidate would be a graduate (Pharmacist), less than 26 years, Male/Female, with 2 -3 years experience in UAE/Qatar/Oman promoting products in the UAE market. Interested candidates who match the above requirements can forward their CV, salary is negotiable
Bioanalytical Scientist Dubai
Merck Research Laboratories is a true scientific research facility of tomorrow, and will take Merck’s leading discovery capabilities and world-class small moleculeand biologics R&D expertise to create breakthrough science that radically changes the way we approach serious diseases. Vaccine Analytical Development in our research division located in West Point, PA is seeking a candidate for a laboratory analyst position. The successful candidate will be part of a group which develops and runs high-throughput, quantitative, and automated biochemical, immunological, and cell-based assays. Responsibilities include running a diverse portfolio of automated bioanalytical assays to support vaccine process development. The successful candidate will be responsible for various aspects of sample analysis involving the use of robotic instrumentation, and should have a working knowledge of standard immunological methods and analytical instrumentation. The candidate would also maintain automated equipment in a standardized environment. The candidate will possess excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. Laboratory automation, industrial experience, statistics experience and a working knowledge of GMP/GLP would be beneficial. Qualifications Education Minimum Requirement: BS/BA degree in Science or Engineering, with minimum 3 years of experience in an industrial or academic setting, or MS degree in Science or Engineering.
Agriculture Engineer Dubai
AGRICULTURE ENGINEER position;
Minimum Experience 1-2 years UAE experience the same field;
Excellent communication skills in English;
Gender Preferred: MALE; A Degree holder;
Languages Known: English and Arabic;
Job type: Permanent ;
Salary & Other Benefits will be discuss during the interview.
PRODUCT APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - DUBAI
Food Raw Materials Industry
A global provider of distinctive, high quality ingredients and solutions for the food, beverage and other industries requires the above to provide superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
1. Providing superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
2. Providing technical advice with regards to development / modification of formulations, product launches, and running pilot or plant trials at customer sites from time to time.
3. Collaborating with Commercial and Technical Leaders to anticipate industry trends.
4. Contributing to identification of the best opportunities for the company, providing innovative and differentiated technologies.
5. Contributing to the development of new application ranges.
6. Compiling monthly reports on various customer driven projects and new product development, etc.
7. Attending seminars, conferences and training abroad.
Minimum requirements for the role:
1. A tertiary degree or diploma in Food Technology or Sciences or related is essential.
2. Previous technical (R&D or Laboratory) experience within the Food Raw Materials industry is essential.
3. Must be able to perform modifications of formulas within the food industry.
4. Must have previous experience working with Stabilizers or Starches or Hydro-colloids within the food and related industries.
Keys Facility and Research
Product Specialist Dubai
They are currently seeking a Product Specialist to service the needs of their rapidly expanding market. You will be required to:
- Provide technical information and support to customers to maximise customer satisfaction
- Be involved in the installation, calibration and maintenance of equipment primarily thermal analysis equipment
- Work alongside the sales team in the identification and development of new business opportunities
The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications in Chemistry. Post graduate qualifications will also be highly regarded. Laboratory experience in the field of thermal analysis such as DSC, DMA and TGA and excellent organisational skills are essential as is the ability to communicate technical information effectively.
Research manager Dubai
Manager - Research Programs ,
• Spearheads planning, design, launch and delivery of Research Programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Leads the evaluation of Programs by monitoring activities on a regular basis in support of optimum utilization of approved grants and Programs effectiveness.
• Reports evaluation findings to the Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) and recommends changes to enhance the Programs, as appropriate.
• Leads risk assessment of Programs to identify and evaluate risks associated with Program activities and takes appropriate action(s) to mitigate the risks, as approved.
• Researches and identifies new Research Programs and initiatives, as needed, and develops robust proposals to obtain funding/grants and requisite approvals for continuous delivery of services.
• Prepares and manages the annual budget for Research Programs and initiatives, as well as secures subsequent approvals.
• Partners with the Marketing and Communications department to develop communication for launching and advertising the Programs in line with the mission of the organization.
• Nurtures strong relationships with external institutions, universities, health care providers, and government organizations, etc. with the aim to build and develop partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Attends community meetings, events, and conferences.
• Supports the Director to develop and implement policies, systems and processes in line with the evolving needs of the organization.
• Closely follows-up on Research programs with stakeholders to ensure activities are completed within the approved timelines and policy framework. Stakeholders include grant recipients, researchers, scientists, IPRs, SMEs, SAC, etc.
• Prepares periodic reports and statistics on the performance and progress of Research programs and initiatives in line with the Research mandate.
• Designs new reports, conducts data analyses and presents Research Information, as needed by the Director, to fulfill the reporting needs of the senior management.
• Supports the Director with the development & implementation of AJF Research strategy and policies in line with the mandate of AJF.
• Programs Coordination and Execution from Start-to-End
• Knowledge of research administration/grant award process
• Event Management
• Microsoft Office and database management Skills
• People Management and Development
• Management Excellence
• Policy Design
Minimum Qualification required
• Bachelor s degree from an accredited institution, in health sciences, life sciences, public health, biomedical, biological sciences or related medical fields.
INTERNATIONAL BIOTECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Biomedical Engineer Dubai
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyzing and interpreting data;
• Testing and modifying new and existing equipments;
• Writing reports and problem solving;
• Maintaining equipment and repairing faulty units (might entail traveling);
• Teaching / training;
• Using computer software to test and install new equipments which can involve programming electronics and troubleshooting.
• Liaising with technicians in the Gulf Area and Manufacturers to ensure adequate after-sales and service support in the field;
• Assisting in the preparation and participation in conferences and exhibitions;
• Strong customer service skills
• Organized and ability to multi-task
• Strong judgment abilities and logical reasoning skills
• Strong memory skills
• Professional integrity
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability / responsibility
• Ability to work well in a team
• Good analytical skills
Data scientist Dubai
Description • Be able to interact with senior staff from Finance and Functions, such as Marketing or FM Operations etc., across different OPCOs • Develop a process for gathering data from different parts of the organization in a certain format and through a predefined process • Setup a process for automating this data gathering going forward • Data cleansing and preparation • Aligning with Finance and Functions across different OPCOs on the data gathering, data format, and future process • Analyzing and visualizing the data in a way that it makes sense for the audience and that conclusions can be drawn from it • Providing useful data and recommendations in MIS reports • Being able to confront difficult stakeholders and peer groups, and influence them to be supportive