Medical Science Officer Dubai
Medical science officer wanted for research clinic, this is a fantastic position, which does not come around often, if you have a related degree, please send in your resume, you will with germ and virus research, salary up to 100 K USD
Quality Manager Dubai
Quality Controller with relevant qualification, certifications. Experience needs to be specific to Food industry. Total of 3 openings
BSS Medical Institute
BIORESOURCE MANAGER DUBAI
We are seeking to appoint a Bioresource Manager to support and contribute to the research goals of an established Cancer Group. Keys duties would include:
- Acquiring clinical data and biospecimens
- Data mining
- Coordination of all operational activities
- Recommendations of improved techniques, quantitative methods and quality control
.All applicants must also be able to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum of four (4) years research experience
• Well developed database experience
• Pathology experience desirable
• Previous clinical research or clinical trial experience is highly regarded
• Good communication and team building skills
The successful candidate for this role will join a supportive team and the role will provide diverse opportunity to play a key part in the quest for better understanding of the molecular and cell biology
As a Senior Ecologist with this award winning firm, you will have a leading role in undertaking flora and fauna surveys, writing reports, developing management plans and organising associated field work.
Senior Chemists Dubai
We are expanding our service area and need chemists to work in the Bio Lab, you will be degree qualified, 5 plus years experience in a related area, this is a great time to join us, salary range 13,000 AED per month
PRODUCT APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - DUBAI
Food Raw Materials Industry
A global provider of distinctive, high quality ingredients and solutions for the food, beverage and other industries requires the above to provide superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
1. Providing superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
2. Providing technical advice with regards to development / modification of formulations, product launches, and running pilot or plant trials at customer sites from time to time.
3. Collaborating with Commercial and Technical Leaders to anticipate industry trends.
4. Contributing to identification of the best opportunities for the company, providing innovative and differentiated technologies.
5. Contributing to the development of new application ranges.
6. Compiling monthly reports on various customer driven projects and new product development, etc.
7. Attending seminars, conferences and training abroad.
Minimum requirements for the role:
1. A tertiary degree or diploma in Food Technology or Sciences or related is essential.
2. Previous technical (R&D or Laboratory) experience within the Food Raw Materials industry is essential.
3. Must be able to perform modifications of formulas within the food industry.
4. Must have previous experience working with Stabilizers or Starches or Hydro-colloids within the food and related industries.