Data scientist Dubai
As a Lead Data Scientist you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. You will be developing descriptive and predictive models as well as running extensive data analysis on millions of customer transactions. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Vezeeta's data structures and metrics to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Identify all data points to be tagged and collected internally.
- Work with the Technology Team to make sure we have reliable data flow, infrastructure, pipelines, ETL, structured and unstructured data storage.
- Identify how to transform data by cleaning and anomaly detection.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Master data aggregation, labeling and segmentation.
- Optimization through simple machine learning algorithm.
- Make business recommendations with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Answer complex analytic questions from big data sets to help Vezeeta shape its products and services in a better way.
- Embark on exploratory data analysis projects to achieve better understanding of phenomena as well as to discover untapped areas of growth and optimization.
- Help define and track the appropriate key metrics for specific projects.
- Design and run randomized controlled experiments, analyze the resulting data and communicate results with other teams.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years experience in data science Engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or another related discipline. Master's degree is a plus.
- Good applied statistical and measurement skills, such as probability distributions, statistical testing and proper usage, factor analysis, reliability, etc.
- Solid understanding of statistics and common machine learning techniques.
- Knowledge of Mixpanel, online analytics tools and RJ metrics is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
Clinical Associate Dubai
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Currently looking for Clinical Research Associates at level I and II to support a very established and experience team of Senior Clinical Research Associates and Project Leaders. As such you will be well supported by Clinical Professionals who have in-depth and robust knowledge of the drug research & development processes to deliver the highest quality standards.
With a focus across therapy areas, this role will suit those looking to gain exposure across a range of products and functional groups including regulatory affairs and medical thus maximising your development and broaden your knowledge of clinical trials.
What You Will Gain:
You will gain the opportunity to work for one of the worlds best.
Excellent your career progression through their in-house training program.
Work in a well supported team of professionals, focused on success and development.
Requisite Skills and Experience:
~ Ideally, you will have solid clinical research experience within the pharmaceutical industry or a CRO.
~ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
~ Positive, customer focused approach, and a proven ability within clinical research
~ Your ability to prioritise and complete multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure will be essential in this challenging position.
Looking for Chemist who is having bachelors or masters in Chemistry,agriculture, candidates who is willing to attend municipality exam for the license. Freshers can also apply.
preferred Indians. please send cv
Industrial Chemist Dubai
We are seeking an industrial chemist with the following skills: ensuring quality is maintained and production problems are overcome. You will utilise your knowledge and skills of ISO9001/TS16949 Quality Standards and technical knowledge of paints, formulating practices and scientific methodology to undertake development work for the organisation. this is a fantastic role that is very rare, the salary is negotiable
Bio Pharma Scientist Dubai
Bio pharma scientist needed for pharma company, you will work with the team on research of new drugs, you must have previous experience in this area and a related degree
We offer a fantastic salary and relocation package for the selected candidates
PRODUCT APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - DUBAI
Food Raw Materials Industry
A global provider of distinctive, high quality ingredients and solutions for the food, beverage and other industries requires the above to provide superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
1. Providing superior and sustainable solutions for the food industry, supporting business development and providing technical advice on various products and applications to key accounts within the Bakery, Confectionery, Sauces / Soups, Dairy, Condiments, Snacks and Beverage, etc Industries.
2. Providing technical advice with regards to development / modification of formulations, product launches, and running pilot or plant trials at customer sites from time to time.
3. Collaborating with Commercial and Technical Leaders to anticipate industry trends.
4. Contributing to identification of the best opportunities for the company, providing innovative and differentiated technologies.
5. Contributing to the development of new application ranges.
6. Compiling monthly reports on various customer driven projects and new product development, etc.
7. Attending seminars, conferences and training abroad.
Minimum requirements for the role:
1. A tertiary degree or diploma in Food Technology or Sciences or related is essential.
2. Previous technical (R&D or Laboratory) experience within the Food Raw Materials industry is essential.
3. Must be able to perform modifications of formulas within the food industry.
4. Must have previous experience working with Stabilizers or Starches or Hydro-colloids within the food and related industries.
Data scientist Dubai
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
As a Junior Data Scientist, your role will encompass:
• Conducting ambitious projects in the transformation of clients through data
• Collaborating with the other Divisions (Activation, Creativity, and Strategy) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
• Developing privileged relationships with our clients, using your technical abilities to assist in the transformation of their marketing department
Among your responsibilities as a Junior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
Performing data projects
• Securing delivery on your projects
• Communicating your work and achievements among the team
• Working closely with your Consulting counterpart to build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and best understand their needs
• Ensuring that your solutions are bringing values to the client problematic
• Being a good team player, knowing your role and responsibility in the global ambition
Being a great tech person
• Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients initiatives
• Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently
• Sharing best practices and contributing to Artefact s institutional knowledge
• Embodying Artefact s values and inspiring others to do the same
Qualifications: Education & experience required
• A Master s degree in machine learning, mathematics, computer science, or related fields
• Hands-on experience developing and applying data-driven solutions in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a consumer marketing context (experience in the web industry is a plus)
• Strong knowledge of data processing, data modeling, algorithms, and data architecture
• Intellectual curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structure and prioritise an approach for maximum impact
What we are looking for
• A Doer: you get things done and inspire your teams to do the same
• An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
• A Pragmatist: you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
• A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek for advice
• An Adventurer: you re an entrepreneur constantly looking for problems to solve
Why you should join us
• Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
• Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
• Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
Research Executive Dubai
Research Executive with 4+ years of experience in the research field, needed for a governmental agency in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Only Native Arabic speakers to apply (Lebanese must have dual nationality for visa purposes)
- 4+ years of working experience in research field.
- Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative research techniques/ modules would be an asset.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Political Science, Journalism or Public Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Access & Excel).
- Report writing & presentation skills.
- Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English & Arabic languages.
- High personal motivation, self-management and detail-orientation.
- Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with & without direct supervision.
- Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly.
- Ability to engage in and manage multiple tasks.
- Team spirit.
- Participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of geopolitical research tasks, market studies, news monitoring and other research related activities.
- Support all aspects of research projects from writing proposal, liaising with clients, developing online/ F2F questionnaires & IDI guides, to delivering effective research findings in report and presentation formats.
- Conduct secondary and primary research both quantitative and qualitative.
- Analyze or summarize data, writing reports and discussing research needs.