Paints Chemist Dubai
Paints Chemist at Dubai
The successful candidate will have a BSc in Chemistry or B.Tech Chemistry and have at least 3+years of experience in any water base Paints manufacturing . Must be technically confident to develop water base finishes & capable to handle a small team of production workforce. As the role consist the day to day production & research responsibilities.
If you have experience in the creation of new products this would be an added bonus.
You will need to have a good personality & excellent communication skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
R & D Manager Dubai
we are recruiting a Senior R&D Manager / Grease and Lubricant in DUBAI for one of the leaders in the Lubricants & Greases Industry.
For a Grease Plant in Dubai, we are recruiting a Senior R&D manager who already worked on these flowing greases:
Lithium Calcium grease NLGI 1,2,3
Some Russian Ciatim greases
Grease for guns
Lithium grease NLGI 000, 00, 0, 1, 2,3
Lithium EP grease NLGI 000, 00, 0, 1, 2, 3
Aluminum complex grease NLGI 1, 2
Aluminum grease NLGI 2
Calcium grease â€“ classic with water
Calcium anhydrous grease
Lithium complex grease NLGI 1,2,3
Calcium sulfonate grease NLGI 1,2
Wire rope protection grease (hydrocarbon grease)
Agriculture Engineer Dubai
AGRICULTURE ENGINEER position;
Minimum Experience 1-2 years UAE experience the same field;
Excellent communication skills in English;
Gender Preferred: MALE; A Degree holder;
Languages Known: English and Arabic;
Job type: Permanent ;
Salary & Other Benefits will be discuss during the interview.
Chemical Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales engineer or services support for water treatment chemicals handling Corrosion, scale inhibitor, biocide chemicals for chiller, boiler, exp in auto dosing. and in cooling tower system.
Middle East experience also preferred.
Must :: UAE driving license
Fisheries Program Leader dUBAI
HDR is seeking an energetic team player with diverse experience to develop and lead our fisheries and natural resources work throughout the Gulf Arab region.
The candidate must have experience developing business and client management plans, preparing technical reports, permit applications, and mitigation monitoring plans, and in managing teams of scientists who perform these activities. The ideal candidate has the ability to generate work and maintain excellent working relationships with existing clients including environmental agencies and private entities in the UAE, Qatar, KSA, Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain. The position will entail periodic field work within the Gulf Arab states; therefore, the candidate must be willing and physically able to travel and work in rough terrain; and have a valid drivers license and an acceptable driving record.
Research Scientist Dubai
Research Scientist wanted for a Pharma research company in the Gulf, you will have a degree is a related science background and 3 or more years research experience, the salary is 17,000 AED per month
Research Scientist Dubai
Are you a research scientist , then please apply, we are a medical lab dealing with gene research and the lasts treatment, you will have a degree and 5 plus years experience, please send in your resume,. the salary is negotiable
Junior Research Executive Dubai
0-1 years of experience in the research field, needed for a governmental agency in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Only Native Arabic speakers to apply (Lebanese must have dual nationality for visa purposes)
- 0-1 years of working experience in research field.
- Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative research techniques/ modules would be an asset.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Political Science, Journalism or Public Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Access & Excel).
- Report writing & presentation skills.
- Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English & Arabic languages.
- High personal motivation, self-management and detail-orientation.
- Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with & without direct supervision.
- Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly.
- Ability to engage in and manage multiple tasks.
- Team spirit.
- Participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of geopolitical research tasks, market studies, news monitoring and other research related activities.
- Support all aspects of research projects from writing proposal, liaising with clients, developing online/ F2F questionnaires & IDI guides, to delivering effective research findings in report and presentation formats.
- Conduct secondary and primary research both quantitative and qualitative.
- Analyze or summarize data, writing reports and discussing research needs.