Looking for Chemist who is having bachelors or masters in Chemistry,agriculture, candidates who is willing to attend municipality exam for the license. Freshers can also apply.
preferred Indians. please send cv
Bioanalytical Scientist Dubai
Merck Research Laboratories is a true scientific research facility of tomorrow, and will take Merck’s leading discovery capabilities and world-class small moleculeand biologics R&D expertise to create breakthrough science that radically changes the way we approach serious diseases. Vaccine Analytical Development in our research division located in West Point, PA is seeking a candidate for a laboratory analyst position. The successful candidate will be part of a group which develops and runs high-throughput, quantitative, and automated biochemical, immunological, and cell-based assays. Responsibilities include running a diverse portfolio of automated bioanalytical assays to support vaccine process development. The successful candidate will be responsible for various aspects of sample analysis involving the use of robotic instrumentation, and should have a working knowledge of standard immunological methods and analytical instrumentation. The candidate would also maintain automated equipment in a standardized environment. The candidate will possess excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. Laboratory automation, industrial experience, statistics experience and a working knowledge of GMP/GLP would be beneficial. Qualifications Education Minimum Requirement: BS/BA degree in Science or Engineering, with minimum 3 years of experience in an industrial or academic setting, or MS degree in Science or Engineering.
As a Senior Ecologist with this award winning firm, you will have a leading role in undertaking flora and fauna surveys, writing reports, developing management plans and organising associated field work.
Bio Pharma Scientist Dubai
Bio pharma scientist needed for pharma company, you will work with the team on research of new drugs, you must have previous experience in this area and a related degree
We offer a fantastic salary and relocation package for the selected candidates
Fisheries Program Leader dUBAI
HDR is seeking an energetic team player with diverse experience to develop and lead our fisheries and natural resources work throughout the Gulf Arab region.
The candidate must have experience developing business and client management plans, preparing technical reports, permit applications, and mitigation monitoring plans, and in managing teams of scientists who perform these activities. The ideal candidate has the ability to generate work and maintain excellent working relationships with existing clients including environmental agencies and private entities in the UAE, Qatar, KSA, Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain. The position will entail periodic field work within the Gulf Arab states; therefore, the candidate must be willing and physically able to travel and work in rough terrain; and have a valid drivers license and an acceptable driving record.
Biotech engineer Dubai
Biotechnology-engineer required • Location: Dubai • Occupancy: full time Descriptipn Biotechnology Engineer with UAE experience and UAE driving license required. Should be available in UAE. Requirements • Experience: 3 - 5 years Provisions • Salary: To be discussed • Employment visa provided • Medical insurance, 120K USD per year
Research manager Dubai
Manager - Research Programs ,
• Spearheads planning, design, launch and delivery of Research Programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Leads the evaluation of Programs by monitoring activities on a regular basis in support of optimum utilization of approved grants and Programs effectiveness.
• Reports evaluation findings to the Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) and recommends changes to enhance the Programs, as appropriate.
• Leads risk assessment of Programs to identify and evaluate risks associated with Program activities and takes appropriate action(s) to mitigate the risks, as approved.
• Researches and identifies new Research Programs and initiatives, as needed, and develops robust proposals to obtain funding/grants and requisite approvals for continuous delivery of services.
• Prepares and manages the annual budget for Research Programs and initiatives, as well as secures subsequent approvals.
• Partners with the Marketing and Communications department to develop communication for launching and advertising the Programs in line with the mission of the organization.
• Nurtures strong relationships with external institutions, universities, health care providers, and government organizations, etc. with the aim to build and develop partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Attends community meetings, events, and conferences.
• Supports the Director to develop and implement policies, systems and processes in line with the evolving needs of the organization.
• Closely follows-up on Research programs with stakeholders to ensure activities are completed within the approved timelines and policy framework. Stakeholders include grant recipients, researchers, scientists, IPRs, SMEs, SAC, etc.
• Prepares periodic reports and statistics on the performance and progress of Research programs and initiatives in line with the Research mandate.
• Designs new reports, conducts data analyses and presents Research Information, as needed by the Director, to fulfill the reporting needs of the senior management.
• Supports the Director with the development & implementation of AJF Research strategy and policies in line with the mandate of AJF.
• Programs Coordination and Execution from Start-to-End
• Knowledge of research administration/grant award process
• Event Management
• Microsoft Office and database management Skills
• People Management and Development
• Management Excellence
• Policy Design
Minimum Qualification required
• Bachelor s degree from an accredited institution, in health sciences, life sciences, public health, biomedical, biological sciences or related medical fields.
We are a 12 year company based in Sharjah with branches in Abu Dhabi and Qatar looking for candidates with 1 or 2 year experience as Chemist/similar role with good technical knowledge. Candidates with Valid UAE driving license preferred. The role is more aligned to technical marketing where the candidate will have to take the responsibilities like increasing market share of a particular brand and drive sales. This job involves travelling to other parts of Middle East as well.
Kindly send your resumes and if shortlisted we shall get back to you. Salary will be at par to the market and will be based on experience and interview performance where the technical, communication and interaction skills will be evaluated.