Lab Analyst Dubai
Medical Lab in the UAE has a role open for a lab analyst, in this role you will work with the research team and assist with blood and virus samples to understand the spread of certain diseases, you must be fully qualified, salary 88 K USD
Editor – Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences & Humanities Dubai
Are you looking for a full time job opportunity that does not require you to travel?
At Cactus Communications, you can join a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. We’re currently hiring Editors on a full time work-from-home basis in the Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
• Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
• Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
• Meet deadlines
• Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
• Flexibility. You can work from anywhere.
• You will receive training to become adept at editing.
• You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
• At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
WHAT YOU NEED
• A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in any sub-specialization of medicine, life sciences, physical sciences, engineering or the humanities/social sciences
• Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
INTERNATIONAL BIOTECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Biomedical Engineer Dubai
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyzing and interpreting data;
• Testing and modifying new and existing equipments;
• Writing reports and problem solving;
• Maintaining equipment and repairing faulty units (might entail traveling);
• Teaching / training;
• Using computer software to test and install new equipments which can involve programming electronics and troubleshooting.
• Liaising with technicians in the Gulf Area and Manufacturers to ensure adequate after-sales and service support in the field;
• Assisting in the preparation and participation in conferences and exhibitions;
• Strong customer service skills
• Organized and ability to multi-task
• Strong judgment abilities and logical reasoning skills
• Strong memory skills
• Professional integrity
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability / responsibility
• Ability to work well in a team
• Good analytical skills
Lab Chemist for a Lubricants Company in Ajman
- BSc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a lubricant and petroleum industry.
- Wide range of knowledge in quality control
- Internationally established standard test methods / testing techniques and instrumental analysis
- Research applicable in particular to testing of crude oil / condensate & petroleum products
- At least should have been in a supervisory position
- Computer literate
- Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
-Should be able to work independently
- High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
- UAE Driving License is an advantage
QA Officer Dubai
We have a opening for a QA officer to join our team, You will report to the QA Manager, your duties will include: compile, track and share of departmental metrics for and support results. You will manage the complaints, change control and deviation procedures and ensure all documentation is up to date, this is a great position to get started
You will have a scientific or technical degree, the salary is negotiable
Medical Technologist Dubai
Medical Laboratory Technologist - DHA licensed required. He/ She should be have excellent work experience in Microbiology , Chemistry and in general routine work
Job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for sample receipt, sample separation and performing a variety of standard sample processing ranging from, hematology, serology, microbiology, endocrinology and chemical laboratory tests when posted in a specific work area.
• Follows established laboratory procedures for specimen handling, processing, test analysis, and reporting. Performs a variety of determinations on different body fluids; confirms and verifies test results and reports findings to Section In-charge.
• Responsible for the accurate performance of assigned duties by supervision received from a higher level Laboratory Technologist or Section In-charge who reviews work for adherence to established policies and procedures.
• Process specimens for laboratory tests and examination in all sections of the laboratory information system; enters and forwards results for verification by the Section In-charge and authentication by Clinical Pathologist & Laboratory Director.
• Performs scheduled maintenance on all instruments; performs and reviews quality controls on testing and notifies Supervisor of any problems and corrective actions taken.
• Operates, calibrates, and conducts performance checks on clinical laboratory equipment.
• Participates in quality management system
Should have 3 to 5 years of work experience in the UAE
DHA License is a MUST.
Bio Pharma Scientist Dubai
Bio pharma scientist needed for pharma company, you will work with the team on research of new drugs, you must have previous experience in this area and a related degree
We offer a fantastic salary and relocation package for the selected candidates
Lab Analyst Dubai
Research clinic in the UAE is hiring now, we have a vacancy for a lab analyst, is this job you will have 4 plus years experience and a degree, we offer a great salary package