R & D Manager Dubai
we are recruiting a Senior R&D Manager / Grease and Lubricant in DUBAI for one of the leaders in the Lubricants & Greases Industry.
For a Grease Plant in Dubai, we are recruiting a Senior R&D manager who already worked on these flowing greases:
Lithium Calcium grease NLGI 1,2,3
Some Russian Ciatim greases
Grease for guns
Lithium grease NLGI 000, 00, 0, 1, 2,3
Lithium EP grease NLGI 000, 00, 0, 1, 2, 3
Aluminum complex grease NLGI 1, 2
Aluminum grease NLGI 2
Calcium grease â€“ classic with water
Calcium anhydrous grease
Lithium complex grease NLGI 1,2,3
Calcium sulfonate grease NLGI 1,2
Wire rope protection grease (hydrocarbon grease)
Data scientist Dubai
Description • Be able to interact with senior staff from Finance and Functions, such as Marketing or FM Operations etc., across different OPCOs • Develop a process for gathering data from different parts of the organization in a certain format and through a predefined process • Setup a process for automating this data gathering going forward • Data cleansing and preparation • Aligning with Finance and Functions across different OPCOs on the data gathering, data format, and future process • Analyzing and visualizing the data in a way that it makes sense for the audience and that conclusions can be drawn from it • Providing useful data and recommendations in MIS reports • Being able to confront difficult stakeholders and peer groups, and influence them to be supportive
Lab Manager Dubai
We are expanding our operations and looking for a lan manager, Your duties will include:
- Oversee the lab and its maintenance
- You will manage staff and technical documentation
- You will assist with the training and supervision of staff
- Communicating with clients
- You will oversee the Interpreting of test results
- You will also handle Quality Control and Quality Assurance
You must have a Bachelor Degree in Science and 4 years experience
Agriculture Engineer Dubai
AGRICULTURE ENGINEER position;
Minimum Experience 1-2 years UAE experience the same field;
Excellent communication skills in English;
Gender Preferred: MALE; A Degree holder;
Languages Known: English and Arabic;
Job type: Permanent ;
Salary & Other Benefits will be discuss during the interview.
As a Senior Ecologist with this award winning firm, you will have a leading role in undertaking flora and fauna surveys, writing reports, developing management plans and organising associated field work.
Research manager Dubai
Manager - Research Programs ,
• Spearheads planning, design, launch and delivery of Research Programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Leads the evaluation of Programs by monitoring activities on a regular basis in support of optimum utilization of approved grants and Programs effectiveness.
• Reports evaluation findings to the Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) and recommends changes to enhance the Programs, as appropriate.
• Leads risk assessment of Programs to identify and evaluate risks associated with Program activities and takes appropriate action(s) to mitigate the risks, as approved.
• Researches and identifies new Research Programs and initiatives, as needed, and develops robust proposals to obtain funding/grants and requisite approvals for continuous delivery of services.
• Prepares and manages the annual budget for Research Programs and initiatives, as well as secures subsequent approvals.
• Partners with the Marketing and Communications department to develop communication for launching and advertising the Programs in line with the mission of the organization.
• Nurtures strong relationships with external institutions, universities, health care providers, and government organizations, etc. with the aim to build and develop partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Attends community meetings, events, and conferences.
• Supports the Director to develop and implement policies, systems and processes in line with the evolving needs of the organization.
• Closely follows-up on Research programs with stakeholders to ensure activities are completed within the approved timelines and policy framework. Stakeholders include grant recipients, researchers, scientists, IPRs, SMEs, SAC, etc.
• Prepares periodic reports and statistics on the performance and progress of Research programs and initiatives in line with the Research mandate.
• Designs new reports, conducts data analyses and presents Research Information, as needed by the Director, to fulfill the reporting needs of the senior management.
• Supports the Director with the development & implementation of AJF Research strategy and policies in line with the mandate of AJF.
• Programs Coordination and Execution from Start-to-End
• Knowledge of research administration/grant award process
• Event Management
• Microsoft Office and database management Skills
• People Management and Development
• Management Excellence
• Policy Design
Minimum Qualification required
• Bachelor s degree from an accredited institution, in health sciences, life sciences, public health, biomedical, biological sciences or related medical fields.
Quality Manager Dubai
Fisheries Program Leader dUBAI
HDR is seeking an energetic team player with diverse experience to develop and lead our fisheries and natural resources work throughout the Gulf Arab region.
The candidate must have experience developing business and client management plans, preparing technical reports, permit applications, and mitigation monitoring plans, and in managing teams of scientists who perform these activities. The ideal candidate has the ability to generate work and maintain excellent working relationships with existing clients including environmental agencies and private entities in the UAE, Qatar, KSA, Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain. The position will entail periodic field work within the Gulf Arab states; therefore, the candidate must be willing and physically able to travel and work in rough terrain; and have a valid drivers license and an acceptable driving record.