Mechanical Engineer Qatar
Urgently Require Mechanical Engineer
• To manage some specialist subcontractors / suppliers for the process of material submittal, factory test, shop-drawings, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning.
• Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability;
• Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;
• Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers;
• Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
• Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design;
• Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
• Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;
• Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
Metrabel Project Manager Dubai
Project Manager Dubai
Are you a project manager looking to work in Dubai, if yes, then we have a position open.
They specialise in the following fields:
- Road Construction (RMS & Local) & Reconstruction ,
- W e deal with Commercial & Industrial (Civil Works Package)
- Subdivisions - Commercial & Industrial
- Subdivisions - Residential Estates
- Environment and Community Development
To qualify for this opportunity, we are seeking experienced candidate's who have experience working on mid to large projectsm general civil contracts between $30M - $500M
Deputy Resident Engineer – Building Works/Construction
Basic qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Number of Years Exp: Minimum 20 years
Location of the Job:Kuwait
Western Expatriate preferably with Middle East / GCC experience.
Senior MEP Engineer Dubai
Senior MEP Engineer Dubai
A well established construction company is looking for a Senior MEP site Engineer with a total of 10 years of experience and minimum of 8 years experience in the UAE. Ideal candidate will be capable of handling 60+ million AED Construction projects. Excellent people management and communication skills. Assignment will be in Abu Dhabi. Interested Candidates please forward your CVs
Planning engineer Dubai
Planning & Project Control Engineer
Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 7 Years UAE experience in MEP / Civil Construction Field
At least 5 years experience working in Project Planning and Control
Excellent Organization & Time Management Skills
Good knowledge in Latest Primavera Project Planning
UAE Driving license & Arabic an Advantage
Salary offered will be Aed: 10000/- to 11000/-
Sales Engineer Dubai
Candidate will be responsible to Identify new Business opportunities and channels in the assigned territories. Build long term Client relationship, positioning the Company’s Brand and Services. Map competition and adopt appropriate winning Sales strategies, often in conjunction with Partners. Liaise with manufacturer representatives for solutions and pricing. Excellent communication and presentation skills
The ideal candidate must have a Degree in Electrical / Electronic engineering or in Business. Candidate should have a minimum 4-6 years of experience in channel or corporate sales of products, services and solutions related to Integrated Security Systems (CCTV, Access Control, Intruder alarms etc).The candidate should have a UAE Driving license.
BASF Electrical Engineer Dubai
Electrical Engineer Dubai
To be successful in this role you will also need to possess strong client service and communication skills, with the ability to build working relationships.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering
- Extensive experience designing, configuring and supporting industrial controls and SCADA devices on a data network, including HMIs, PLCs, RTUs etc.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously or a single project of major size and scope
- Experience specifying instrumentation, standard and smart
- Experience preparing quotes
- Must be willing to travel internationally
Pre sales engineer Dubai
• Presales estimation engineer for SCS/CCTV/ACS
• At least 3-4 years hands-on experience in pre-sales handling large projects in ELV systems
• SIRA/MCC certification is not mandatory, however, candidates with certificate will be given preference
Work Location: Abu Dhabi