Steel Design Engineer – PEB Division. (Permanent Hire)
Number of Vacancies: 10
Work Location: Dubai (Near Jebel Ali)
Salary Offered Depends on experience (from 6,000)
Desired Candidate Details
Preferred Nationality: Any
Preferred Gender: Any
Minimum Qualification (Education): Degree
Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years
Job Description in brief
Steel design engineer for PEB (Pre-engineered building) , must have PEB designing experience and able to use STADD PRO, MBS, and other relevant software.
Project Engineer Dubai
Acme Service Agencies Pvt Ltd
Project Engineer Dubai
Project Engineer required for a reputed Interior Design Company in Dubai, UAE. Candidate should be a graduate in Architecture / Civil Engineering / Interior Design with around 5 yrs. of experience as a Project Coordinator / Engineer in Interior Design Company. Candidate Must have knowledge of Auto CAD & Microsoft Office.
Valid UAE Driving License is an advantage.
Coordinate the project with internal team and sub-contractor with regard to time schedule, material specification and quality.
E-mail coordination and documentation of the project.
Coordinate between design, procurement, contracts, estimation and site installation
Insure handover of project within time, quality and cost proposed and give viewpoints
Reflect a good and refutable image of the company and insure all site in-charge to follow the standards
Implement safety precautions on site and develop healthy atmosphere
Follow-up with deliverables of labor and report the activities in a regular basis to Project manager
Control and follow-up with projects logistics and materials site installation.
Attractive Salary + Other Benefits.
Maintenance Engineer Dubai
The work typically involves:
planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
responding to breakdowns
supervising engineering and technical staff
obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
maintaining statistical and financial records
ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
creating maintenance procedures
managing stocks of supplies and equipment
Shift and 'on-call' work may be required, particularly where manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation. Career progression is often accelerated with a move into managerial positions or related areas of employment such as plant/production engineering.
Related to glass industry is preferable.
Should possess good communication skills.
Accommodation and transport will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED7,000.00 /month
QC Engineer Dubai
Job description: We are looking for a QA-QC ENGINEER who has UAE experience with at least minimum 5-10 years in Civil Contracting Industry. The candidate shall have approval. salary 13,000 AED per month
MEP Senior Engineer for OMAN
We are a Group of Companies and one of our subsidiaries in OMAN ( MEP Contracting Company ) requires the services of an experienced Senior Engineer to work as Project Engineer or Incharged, to join our Oman Team.
• Degree Holder in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years post graduate experience in the execution of MEP Projects.
• Depth study of drawings, specifications and provide technical clearance to subordinates such as site engineers / site foremen.
• Follow up with consultant for material / subcontractors submittal and approval on time in coordination with main contractors/consultants/clients.
• Timely submission of clarification if found any variance with drawings and actual site condition.
• Produce sufficient data for Variation Orders and timely communicate to client in coordination with General Manager / Contract / Estimation section.
• Responsibilities of managing the all Engineers/Sub-contractors and shall cover complete MEP systems.
• Governance and oversight of all project activities and assigned work responsibilities to site engineers and foremen.
• Should be familiar with MEP systems such as Electrical, ELV, HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, GAS, Fire Protection and Fire Alarm systems.
• Responsible for overall plan, design/engineering /coordination and implementation / execution of respective services including control and monitoring of progress.
• To comprehensively study the relevant international standards / local regulations / standards and practices and adopt the same applicable.
• To carry out the design and drawings ensuring its optimization and full compliance with the contract including local regulations / practices /laws.
• To prepare comprehensive builder’s works drawings with coordination among all P. Es and any other parties if required, for the best implementation and installation of services.
• Identify training needs of the project team members reporting him and arrange for suitable training for them, in consultation with C.M for furtherance of their professional skills and competence.
• To prepare 'As-Built Drawings' and O & M Manuals.
• To initiate / prepare Engineering /Material submittals, Vendor approvals, RFI’s /ITP’s/ Method Statement etc.,
• Prepare schedule of work / Bill of Material and float the enquiries for subcontract works/ Materials /Systems as per the contract specifications and drawings.
• Evaluate offers and prepare a comparative statement with respect to technical.
• Carryout necessary follow-ups with vendors / suppliers / sub-contractors for timely execution / delivery of the ordered items.
•Inspect (in conjunction with QC Engineer) the material delivered to the site stores and there upon prepare /submit the inspection request to the Consultants.
• To plan and timely arrange any special unloading / storage requirements, in co ordination with Client Project Manager & Subsidiary Head.
• Carryout follow-ups with respect to replacement / delivery of any defective / rejected / materials or short delivered items.
• Ensuring that the quality of material and installation of works are in accordance with the acceptance criteria, specifications, approved materials and methods of installation approved for the project.
• Efficient planning and optimum utilization of Material and Manpower.
• Ensuring that all information / drawings are issued / conveyed to the workforce in a proper manner and details produced are in compliance to the requirement.
• Follow up with subcontractor for delivery of material on time.
• Attend all weekly management/consultant/main contractor/client meeting and follow up the action assigned on the specified dates without any delays.
• Conduct staff evaluation twice a year (i.e. every 6 month) and forward to Subsidiary Head.
• Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by Subsidiary Head.
• Must be willing to relocate to Oman
• A team player
• Preferably someone who can join immediately or with short notice
• Preferably a Philippines National.
Applicants must be presently in Dubai or UAE and only those selected candidates will be contacted for Preliminary Interview.
Email your update CV with photo with subject as "Senior MEP Project Engineer for OMAN" to mepcontractingdubai(at)yahoo(dot)com or you may contact 0561026695 for inquiry
Project Manager Dubai
We required project manager for rak based construction company send cv with subject project manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
Review the work progress on daily basis
Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences
Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
MECHANICAL ENGINEER DUBAI
Working within the department, complete with a retention bonus in place and an immediate start on offer, the successful incumbent’s responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with other department engineers and drafters, as required, to ensure project goals are met
• Identifying requirements for mechanical/material handling engineering input into procurement and construction contract packages
• Preparing schedules for design work and allocating resources to enable mechanical engineering projects to be completed on time and within budget
You will demonstrate the following:
• Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering
• An strong background on large scale resource projects is essential
• Extensive experience in the engineering design of Materials Handling equipment (conveyors, chutes, hoppers, ship loaders, car dumpers, stackers, etc.)
This contract position has an expected duration of 52 months with considerable scope for longer term (ongoing) employment. As part of a continued effort to attract and retain the best talent in the market, a generous hourly rate will be payable to the right candidate who will be given the opportunity to work on some of the biggest
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
AL Hafeez Engineering Dubai
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
- 5 to 10 years of related experience in mechanical/piping engineering
- Working knowledge of the standards
- Multi-discipline engineering experience within an industrial consulting engineering environment is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, salary open