AutoCAD Draftsman Dubai
AutoCAD Draftsman Dubai
AutoCAD Draftsman required by a well established interior decoration firm based in Dubai.
Candidate should have a good experience in AutoCAD and should be experienced in interior fit-out background. Need good communication skills.
If interested please send work portfolio with CV
MEP Engineer Dubai
We are looking for the MEP engineer with 5 years of UAE Experience with below requirements.
1) B.tech in Mech/Electrical
2) 5 years experience in UAE.
3) Estimation, Site Management, Project Management.
4) With the Valid Driving License and Own Vehicle ( If available)
MEP Foreman Dubai
- In charge and full responsible for MEP activities on site including electrical, plumbing, AC, Fire Alarm & Fire fighting.
- Effectively manage Technicians and labor activities on site, handles tools & equipment, and knows about managing material order & delivery on site
- Test system performance and perform emergency repairs.
- Carry out routine inspection and maintenance works
- Familiar with DEWA Rules & Standard
- Holding UAE Driving License.
- Problem solving skills
- Time management
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Excellent communication & Reporting skills
- Managing large number of people
Facilities Manager Dubai
Job description: A facilities manager is a job role that is responsible for making sure that buildings and their services meet the needs of the people that work in them. Facilities managers are accountable for services such as cleaning, security and parking, to make sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work.
The MEP engineer involves being responsible for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing systems related to all building and infrastructure of the project. Role and responsibilities can be summaries as mentioned below;
• Verify all the MEP materials submissions and shop drawings submitted by the contractors for the project.
• Verify that the consultant is not deviating from the vendor list specified in the contract documents.
• Attend all progress review meetings and technical workshops to provide inputs to the MEP issues.
• Liaison with local authorities as per the requirements, to accelerate project progress.
• Coordinate approvals, completion of work and payment of project consultants and contractors.
• Conduct daily site walk and verify the quality of MEP works carried out by the contractor.
• Verify all the quotes from suppliers and contractors for inclusion and exclusions related to the MEP scope that could have cost implications.
• Monitor the testing and commissioning of the MEP systems on the project and facilitate take over the system upon project completion.
• Provide inputs and lead the facility management team during the operations of the building.
• Verify all the as built drawings, O&M manuals.
• Handle preventive maintenance of all MEP equipment’s.
• To ensure that all necessary AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract are in place during the operation of the building.
• Maintain record of all underground services within the plot and issue NOC, s for any required excavations.
• Liaison with governmental entities (electricity, water, Eitisalat , civil defense , drainage departments for all permanent connections related to the project.
• Coordinate with main consultant, MEP consultant, main contractor, subcontractors, and suppliers as required.
• Maintain organized project files and information for reporting to the management.
• Identify latest technology, tools, progresses and practices to help teams and clients deliver more efficiently.
Assistant Quantity Sureveyor Dubai
1.Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
2.Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
3.Performing risk, value management and cost control.
4.Advising on procurement strategy.
5.Allocating work to subcontractors.
6.Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
7.Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
8.Understanding implications of health & safety regulations
9.Preparation of detailed BOQ .
10.Preparing the billing for invoice.
Civil Site Foreman Dubai
Civil/Site Foreman with minimum 5 years experienced in UAE.
Requirements are as follows;
1. Good knowledge of technical & structural work.
2. Knowledgeable in material cost estimation.
3. Ability to read drawings and demonstrate the plan.
4. Project timing estimation, planning & scheduling. Following project plans and schedules to meet production goals.
5. Supervising & leadership skills.
6. Labor management / employee relations.
7. Quality control. Ensuring that the completed work meets quality standards.
Good salary will be provided based on experience and qualifications.
Site supervisor Dubai
Immediately required Site supervisor with construction site experience in DUBAI, and aware of all documentations and procedures for work inspections. UAE license is an added advantage and license holders would be given preference. Salary will be negotiated for the right candidate. Suitable candidates only forward CV
Job description: Interiors Foreman
The candidate is expected to possess the below requirements;
- Must have 5-6 years UAE Experience in Interior Fit-Out works and Civil Engineering.
- Capable of Supervising the works assigned and arranging materials / Labour accordingly for the site and report to Product Engineer.
- Ability to read and follow drawings, method statements, and specifications.
-Technical knowledge of Fit-out works