A well reputed construction company in Dubai required for a competent professional contraction foramen & Supervisor with hands on experience on technical works and all the finishing works. Preference will be given for experience & fresher candidates.
Interested candidates come for walk-in interview.
Benefits; Transportation, Accommodation and Company visa.
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
- Planning-Management-Supervision-Quantities-Estimation and execution of different construction activities as per schedules.
- Co-ordination with the Clients-Consultants-Sub-contractors.
- Carrying out inspection and architectural elements.
- Co-ordination with the construction team and sub-contractors for the materials and shop drawings submittals to consultants and their approval.
- Co-ordination with the Government authorities for the taking the building permit, Demarcation and completion certificates and other necessary approvals.
Construction manager Dubai
Projects : Healthcare, Educational constructions
Salary : Local Allowance + Overseas Salary + Accommodation+ Transportation
Must have previous exp in healthcare construction.
ANy Nationality from any location can apply.
Do not forget to mention your skype ID in your CV
Amm technical works llc
Site supervisor Dubai
We are looking for a site supervisor with at-least 3 years of UAE work experience in interior fit out works. Salary is not a constraint for right candidates.Interested candidates can send their resume to above mentioned e mail or feel free to contact on the number mentioned.
Safety Advisor Dubai
Estimation Manager Dubai
To independently advise on production and costs for the employers projects,
· Contribute to operational effectiveness by independently and proactively advise on process improvement opportunities.
· Focus on the employers business priorities while meeting customer demands.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer
Supervises Senior Production Estimator, Senior Cost Estimator
Expected relationships with other departments
Tender, Contracts, Engineering & Design & Business Development Division, Projects Department, HSE Division, QA/QC Division, Technical Department, Technical Service Department, Finance Department
Description of Activities and Key Responsibilities
· Manage and coordinate the realization of independent advice on cost estimation and production estimation.
· Develop on a yearly basis business improvement approach and goals in close collaboration with Chief Commercial Officer.
· Recommend Chief Commercial Officer on business improvement opportunities accompanying benefits and approach in cooperation and consultation with operations Excellence analyst.
· Advise other departments or Chief Commercial officer on estimation and/or contract matters if required.
· Ensure high quality of cost and production estimations standard.
· Provide reports to Chief Commercial Officer on milestones, work/done, progress, budget, issues and mitigation activities.
· Ensure knowledge management in order to improve knowledge and best practices
· Ensure that all required advises and reports for other departments are timely provided.
· Monitor costs and effectiveness of the department activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending, and maintain professional standards.
· Provide leadership and guidance towards employees of Estimation and operational advisory department.
· Pro-actively communicate with Chief Commercial officer and his subordinates (e.g., Tender manager, design engineer etc.) on engineering and tendering aspects.
· Pro-actively communicate with other department heads regarding process improvement opportunities/ activities.
Educational Qualifications & Certificates
· Technical/Engineering Bachelor degree or equivalent professional qualification
· Act as a role model in the division.
· Be able to manage personnel with different cultural backgrounds.
· Motivate and inspire colleagues to develop knowledge, skills and competencies. Provide objective and constructive feedback in an appropriate way.
· Stimulate a result-oriented organizational culture by regularly sharing the division\'s performance and results.
· Be able to translate department targets into concrete and measurable goals for the division for a timely achievement of goals.
· Take over ownership of own objectives agreed upon and of the objectives of the division.
· Investigate, understand and respond to the needs of internal and external stakeholders. Build and maintain strategically important client contractor relations.
· Proactively serve and constructively respond to external client needs in order to meet business priorities.
· Initiate and stimulate teaming: horizontal (between departments) and vertical (Within the different departments) cooperation in the organization.
· Show respect, flexibility and loyalty towards colleagues throughout the organization.
· Collaborate constructively and effectively with all levels within and outside the organization orally and in writing. Actively listen and be persuasive in reasoning.
· Communicate clearly and succinctly orally and in writing. Adapt oral and written communication style to the audience.
· Drive the change and innovation of the division.
· Manage conflict, solve problems and mediate between different interests of multiple stakeholders.
· Be able to identify and mitigate risks within the scope of the division and related to other divisions/department interfaces.
· Extensive experience on dredging & marine activities
Years of Experience
· 12+ years
Project manager Dubai
On a day to day basis, candidates will represent the Financial Operations to ensure the successful implementation of the new and departmental initiatives. This would include participation on Work Groups, identification and communication of requirements, testing, and post-implementation follow up. Daily Responsibilities and Duties are as followed: 90% of the job is to participate on Work Groups, identify and communicate requirements, develop test cases, complete testing and notify management of issues using established escalation procedures. Candidates will determine accounting policy pertaining to new initiatives. 5% of the job will be performing post-implementation follow-up, documenting new processes or changes to current processes, as a result of the implementation of new initiatives. The last 5 % of the job will be to assist management and staff in support functions. This position reports directly to a manager. Daily communication with many team members and business partners. BS Degree in Accounting/Finance.
Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. salary is negotiable