Quantity Surveyor Dubai
• Take-off quantities / Carry out take offs for material procurement
• Analysis of rates for Labour, Material and Plant (fixed and variable) and thus assist build up costing, pricing and analysis of direct and indirect cost for the BOQ items.
• Prepare and issue sub-contract enquiries and assessment of quotations upon receipt
• Pricing of External works and Landscaping works
• Maintain contract documentation and advise on pre tender and post contract matters
• Preparing and agreeing payments applications/valuations so that payment is received in accordance with the terms of the contract conditions; Works progress.
• Maintain logs for claims and thereby agreeing variations/change orders
• Analyze and Recommend Subcontract payment application based on actual progress of S/C work.
• Visit Site as and when required to monitor progress, Preparing Payment Application / progress payment claim against Value of Work done for measured works, Variations/Change orders, Material On-Site/Off-Site, Fluctuations, Special payments in accordance with contract;
• Any additional task assigned by the Company.
• Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts
Qualifications and requirements
• Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent & Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
• Computer Literate
• Good working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Civil Engineering industry
• Good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement
• A Planned Approach
• Taking Responsibility
• High degree of personal motivation
• Ability to work on own initiative and with the minimum of supervision
• Ability to work as part of a close knit management team and manage numerous activities / projects simultaneously – both short and long term.
Civil Engineer Dubai
Urgently needed: Civil Engineer (1)
We are a contracting company based in Sharjah. Male or Female applicant is welcome.
- Male or Female applicants are welcome but preferred Filipino candidates.
- A Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in Residential building construction projects (1-2 years) UAE experience not mandatory.
- Can be able to interpret drawings, supervise site activities, maintain projects, handle pressure and good in English language.
- Can do office tasks on estimation, letter making, schedule of works and more.
- Knowledge in Autocad, MS Word and Excel, producing pdf files: in general a computer literate would be an advantage.
- Able to work immediately. Visit visa are welcome to apply. A good start for aspiring applicant.
HSE Manager Dubai
Executing and performing the Project;
2. Responsible for completely executing the approved construction management program as per the contract requirements;
3. Responsible for strictly implementing the approved project progress schedule; Ensure and monitor the overall project quality in construction process;
4. Monitoring the site HSE works to avoid any dangers and fines from government and etc.
Project Coordinator Dubai
We are looking for a Mid level Project Coordinator to manage all types of projects.
Project Coordinator should work closely with our Project Manager to prepare complete action plans, including resources, time frames and budgets for projects.
• Costing the project
• Ensuring requirements and standards are met.
• Should create project documentation, reports and plan
• Communicate with client to identify the scope of work, objectives and requirement.
• Analyze risk and scope
• Manage incoming paperwork’s
• Create project schedules
• 3-5 years’ experience in similar role
• Proficient in calculation
• Ability to prepare action plans
GRP Foreman Dubai
• With a minimum 5 years experience in UAE in GRP lamination to international standards and specifications.
• The candidate should have full knowledge of all aspects of GRP works and can work with minimum supervision.
• Efficient in organizing & delegating to workers, sequencing of work, achieving productivity, preventing wastage.
• Well- conversant with Safety & Quality forms.
Ideal Candidate will have a Fit out background and will have experience in Fit our project estimation
Collection of tender inquiries and documents for the pre-tender works.
Preparation and submission of tenders/ quotations.
Management of all the documentations of estimating department.
Coordination with Clients and Consultants for new Contracts, as well as monitoring the work in progress. the salary is negotiable
VP Project Manager Dubai
VP Project Manager – Senior Project Manager BASED IN DUBAI
About This Position
Work for a leading Property Developer with interests throughout the Middle East, UK & Maldives.
Based in Dubai, we require applicants with extensive Senior Project Management expertise in hi-rise construction projects.
It is ESSENTIAL that Applicants possess a degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture and have at least 10 years experience in project managing hi-rise developments (25+ storeys) in both residential and mixed use.
Previous experience working in the Middle East or Asia would be highly regarded but not essential.
Please provide in the strictest of confidence a detailed CV in a word.doc format outlining your experience with 3 references.
AED 100k per month to AED 125k per month
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
An aluminum and glass contracting company in Abu Dhabi is in urgent need of QUANTITY SURVEYOR. Any nationality. Someone who can join immediately. Candidates must have at least 3-5 years’ experience on the same field which is aluminum. Salary will be NEGOTIABLE depends on experience. Candidates can forward their CV