Exciting opportunity to work with a health foods distribution company based in Dubai- UAE.
Job Description: Male delivery Driver
The role will entail but not be limited to:
1. Deliver products to locations in and around the UAE according to the written invoice.
2. Follow route planned and time schedule.
3. Packing, unloading and loading of goods from the warehouse and at customers sites.
4. Monitors and keeps a record of inventory from the time of pick up from the warehouse and at all times during and after delivery.
5. Modifies the delivery quantity on the invoice when necessary, and notifies the customerâ€™s receiving department of discrepancies.
Cashiers Required Urgently. All Nationalities Can Apply
Basic Accounting Knowledge is Must.
Preferably Graduate or HIGH SCHOOL WITH ACCOUNTS EXPERIENCE.
Salary Offered is 2200 AED TOTAL.
Watch Technicians Dubai
Good command in English communication.
Knowledgeable in all types/brands/kind of watches.
Expert in battery, strap and glass cover changing.
Knows how to repair chronograph, digital, automatic and other latest watch technology.
With good attitude towards work, team player, honest and result oriented.
Laying of various types of Tiles and Plastering and finishing, Waterproofing repairs, Concrete, Gypsum partition, Rebar installation, Shuttering & Various cladding works (Aluminum, Glass, Stone etc.), and Physical inspection & repair of the building Structures, Columns, Walls, Ceilings, Expansion joints, Fire Seals, Windows, Doors, frames, Claddings, Curtain walls, Facades, Tiles, Roofs, Water Proofing and Drainage / sanitary systems.
Required: Minimum Trade or ITI Certificate and atleast 3 to 5 years relevant experience out of which 2 years in the Gulf region. Experience in Construction, Maintenance of Buildings, and Interior Fit outs.
ASSOC. ENGINEER / AC & MECHANICAL DUBAI
Maintenance and troubleshooting of HVAC, Chiller Plants, Chilled Water systems, MCCs, VFDs, Control panels, Fire Fighting systems, Testing & Commissioning of HVAC & Mechanical systems and good knowledge in ASHRAE / ASME standards & codes.
Required: Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Air-conditioning Engineering from a reputed University, Suitable experience in managing the operations and maintenance of HVAC/Chiller/E&M system of Data Centers, High Rise Buildings, Hotels, or large industrial facilities and atleast 7 yearsâ€™ experience out of which 3 years in the Gulf region.
Technician - Kitchen & Laundry Equipment
Kitchen Technician : Refrigeration work, Laundry & kitchen Items and Electrical work Job Content Kitchen Equipment (Kombi oven, Tilting pan, Refrigerater, Cool room…….) and Laundry Items (Washing machine, Drier, Dry clean machine……,) installation and servicing
JOB DESCRIPTION: Under general supervision, perform master journey-level work in the installation, maintenance, inspection, modification, remodel and repair of mechanical plumbing equipment and fixtures for water, gas, oil, steam, sewage, fire sprinkler/prevention, and refrigeration-related plumbing systems; act as lead worker to other classified staff in the area; and perform related work as required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintains, repairs and installs plumbing and related fixtures and components.
2. Repairs piping of various size and type.
3. Checks safety equipment and replaces components such as washers, gaskets, and filters.
4. Inspects, repairs, or replaces pumps, valves and boiler systems, including swimming pool pumps.
5. Services and maintains air compressors.
6. Maintains and adjusts chemical treatment controls for the pool.
7. Keep low pressure hot water heating boiler log
8. Inspects and tests fire sprinkler system and booster pumps; prepares documentation for compliance. 9. Monitors and adjusts building automation systems.
10. Monitors work done by outside contractors for adherence to Plumbing Code Requirements and reports back to supervisor.
11. Assists in the writing of specifications for repairs and new construction.