Sabeel Printing Press LLC
Driver with 2,3 years experience in UAE required for a Printing Press in Ajman
Aluminum/Stainless Steel Fabricator Dubai
Must have a work-related skills, knowledge or experience as a stainless steel technician for hand railings (Pipe), welding, and fabrication.
Pro-active, Details Oriented, Flexible, Responsible, Trustworthy, Team Player, has a Good Sense of Urgency and Commitment to get the job done.
Willing to work in Al Ain Job Description: Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include tending furnace and boiler, performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning snow or debris from sidewalk.
Pumping Station Operator Dubai
Pumping Station Operator with minimum experience of 3 to 5 years in operating pumps in water treatment plants, preparing maintenance activities, installation of water pumps at RO Plants
Candidate must be experienced in maintaing and troubleshooting for smooth functioning
Candidate must be able to work in minimum supervision
Salary - 4000
Benefits - 2 way tickets, Leave Salary, Medical Insurance
JOB DESCRIPTION: Under general supervision, perform master journey-level work in the installation, maintenance, inspection, modification, remodel and repair of mechanical plumbing equipment and fixtures for water, gas, oil, steam, sewage, fire sprinkler/prevention, and refrigeration-related plumbing systems; act as lead worker to other classified staff in the area; and perform related work as required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintains, repairs and installs plumbing and related fixtures and components.
2. Repairs piping of various size and type.
3. Checks safety equipment and replaces components such as washers, gaskets, and filters.
4. Inspects, repairs, or replaces pumps, valves and boiler systems, including swimming pool pumps.
5. Services and maintains air compressors.
6. Maintains and adjusts chemical treatment controls for the pool.
7. Keep low pressure hot water heating boiler log
8. Inspects and tests fire sprinkler system and booster pumps; prepares documentation for compliance. 9. Monitors and adjusts building automation systems.
10. Monitors work done by outside contractors for adherence to Plumbing Code Requirements and reports back to supervisor.
11. Assists in the writing of specifications for repairs and new construction.
Joinery Estimator with minimum 3 years experience.
Reviewing inquiries received
Preparing query/RFI to client (after checking BOQ, Specifications and Drawings) and follow up with client.
Identify labour, material and time requirement.
Technical evaluation with design team, production team and suppliers.
Coordinating the suppliers- sending the enquiries for the outsource items and following up the quotations.
Taking off quantity- Preparation of the cost sheets according to the received detail, specifications and BOQ.
Evaluation of sub-contractors quotation
Preparation of the cost sheet labour and time durations.
Preparation of the BOQ.
Final checking of the costing and BOQ.
Sending to the final approval from management.
Submission of the BOQ with covering letter.
Attending to the price negotiations and price evaluations with client and management.
If need revising the BOQ.
Evaluation and final checking of the LPO and Agreement of the client.
Coordination with the Production Department and Design Department.
Preparation of the quotation for additional work and variations.
Coordinating with client for the approval of the submitted additional works and variations.
Price evaluation of the pre-tender and post-tender.
Job description: 1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
6) Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
7) Maintain current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
8) Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
9) Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
10) Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
11) Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
Auto Painter Dubai
A Well Reputed Luxury VIP Garage In Dubai Is In Need For An Auto Painter who should Have Good Experience Not Less Than 5 years in Painting Luxury Cars Like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Porsche, Jaguar etc...
The Applicant Should Have the Solid Proof of the Cars He painted With him.
He Should Know the color codes of paints and mixing the paints.
Attractive Salary and Other Benefits are provided.
Those who meets the above characteristics can apply immediately