Job description: 1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
6) Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
7) Maintain current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
8) Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
9) Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
10) Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
11) Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
Electrical Technicians Dubai
Electrical Technicians wanted for large construction firm, you will work with the installation team and handle all new outlet installs and maintenance, this is a 6 year contract position in Dubai, salaries range form 50 - 68 K USD per year
Jabal Al Khaleej
Machine Technicians Dubai
A machine technicians main responsibility is designing and setting up machinery. He must also be skilled in operating machinery and diagnosing malfunctions. He identifies and recommends what equipment to use to carry out various operations. He ensures safety guidelines have been written and implemented. He tests the machines to make sure they are working properly. His duties also include support functions -such as preventive maintenance and calibration of machines.
We are recruiting carpenters with experience in installing floors, painting and interior re-modelling. Must have previous experience with installing laminate and vinyl floors (including glue down applications). Driving license and experience navigating UAE. Good English skills.
Stainless steel Tig Welders Dubai
We are urgently looking out for Two stainless steel Tig welders with 6G qualification & who have a good experience in structural & pipe line fabrications.
Should be able to perform the welding jobs, with good final finish & quality.
Salary: best in the industry and with all other benifits as per UAE Labor Law