The CoolZone LLc
HVAC Technicians Dubai
We have an opening for a senior HVAC technician to join our technical team, you will work in office and on site, you have 5 years Trade experience in HVAC as a Service Technician ideally with some experience with HVAC Controls
You will also have experience in breakdown repairs and preventative maintenance, we are looking for candidates for a 6 year contract
Woodworks Factory Dubai
Finishing Carpenter Dubai
Experience must be not less than five years in the same field. experience in all finishing carpentry works and experience in all type of woodworking machinery. Able to do sketch, take measurement, negotiate, finalized with clients and solving problems. Candidate must have college training programs in finishing carpentry and Learn to use manual, power tools to create and install cornices, soffits, baseboards and crown mouldings. Candidate also gains practical skills in door, window, wall, ceiling and stair case installation
> Duplication of key
> Safe and door Opener
> As it is a retail business employee must know how to speak to customers about the products and services
> English speaker
> Ability to work under pressure
> Positive attitude
> Must have experience
Diesel mechanic Dubai
Mechanic Diesel and Petrol We are looking For a mechanic who has minimum 5 years experience in the field. Must have experience in repairing and maintenance of heavy duty vehicles and other machines that used in construction field.
urgently required a female cleaner to work in a office in Business Bay who can joined immediately.
only Asians Nationals can send their Cv.
The candidate will always assure that :
1. make sure you always Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
2. Assure the office is always neat and tidy
3. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish
and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
4. To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of
cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
5. make sure glasses are always clean and serve tea or coffee to client
Tig Welders Dubai
Stainless Steel / Tig Welders - Urgently
Salary: up to AED 2,500 or more as per experience
Location: Dubai/ Abu Dhabi/ Sharjah
Any National Can Apply
Applicant should have minimum one (1) year or more work experience as a Stainless Steel / Tig Welder. He/She will be given a test to confirm the position. This is a very urgent requirement and a nice opportunity to secure a good position.
Auto mechanic Dubai
We are looking for a skilled and Entry level Auto Mechanic and Electrician to maintain and repair vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality. An excellent auto mechanic has good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. They are well-versed in complex mechanical or electronical systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They must also be good communicators to provide advice to customers.
Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
Keep logs on work and issues
Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
Build Bright Tech
AC Technician Dubai
To provide skilled work in the installation, repair, operation, and maintenance of Air Conditioning (AC) equipment and systems. You will be primarily responsible for periodic preventive maintenance schedule for HVAC unit, troubleshooting & repair of centralized air conditioning units, including chillers and air handling units.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Installing air conditioning systems.
• Testing systems for proper functioning.
• Performing emergency repairs.
• Maintaining tools.
• Ordering supplies, and making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
• You may also record data when inspecting systems, such as temperature of equipment, fuel consumption and hours of operation.
• Education & Training: ITI / Technical Certificate course in Air conditioning.
• Experience: 3 - 5 years gulf experience in facilities management of high raise
• Buildings/Villa Complexes, Commercial building, Banks, School/ College or Hotels Minimum 3 years at trade level.
• Good communication skills, self-motivated.
• Good character & appearance.
• Proactive nature and team working spirit.
• Good in spoken and written English.