Mechanical Fitter-working in columns,Removing of Trays,Down comers,Half Moons,Panel beating trays when damaged,Installing bubble caps in trays,Closing
of minute manways,boxing up manholes and removing of safe making spades.
Joinery Professionals Dubai
Applications invited from experienced candidates in joinery and interior works Should be a graduate with computer literacy. Able to understand CAD drawings, Flexible and work with limited supervision. Should have 3+years of experience Sal: 3500 - 5000 depending on experience and proficiency Accommodation provided Kindly mention you salary expectation in your CV
Sky Group Dubai
AC Technician Dubai
AC Technician Cum Driver preferably Indian National. with UAE license #3, who can drive manual and automatic. Not more than 35 years old.with salary offer of 2,000 depending on the experience of the applicant. Company provided accommodation.Yearly Vacation but no ticket only salary leave.
AC TECHNICIAN for our Company in Jebel Ali Free Zone. We are a well reputed manufacturing unit in JAFZA. Salary + Accommodation + one month paid leave per year + Air Ticket every two years + Lunch on duty days + all other standard benefit as per UAE labour law will be provided. Interested candidates may send their CV
Glass Installers Dubai
We need 4 Nos. of UAE/GCC experienced Glass Installer & 2 Nos. Foremen to supervise and work with these people at site.
Only qualified applicants must send CV
ASSOC. ENGINEER / AC & MECHANICAL DUBAI
Maintenance and troubleshooting of HVAC, Chiller Plants, Chilled Water systems, MCCs, VFDs, Control panels, Fire Fighting systems, Testing & Commissioning of HVAC & Mechanical systems and good knowledge in ASHRAE / ASME standards & codes.
Required: Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Air-conditioning Engineering from a reputed University, Suitable experience in managing the operations and maintenance of HVAC/Chiller/E&M system of Data Centers, High Rise Buildings, Hotels, or large industrial facilities and atleast 7 yearsâ€™ experience out of which 3 years in the Gulf region.
Jybsum and partition carpenter, required 20 workers, visa available.
Job description: 1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
6) Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
7) Maintain current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
8) Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
9) Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
10) Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
11) Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.