Jewellery Crafter Dubai
We are currently recruiting a jewellery craftsman for a client of ours in the Dubai. The incumbent will be working for an high – end, international jewellery brand. This job will be based out of the service centre.
This position requires a wide variety of jewelry repair skills, including a proficient working knowledge of Platinum, 18kt gold and mixed metal. The jeweler must have excellent soldering skills, expert knowledge using a laser welder and engraver as well as general setting and polishing skills. Basic stone setting and experience with the most common repairing of high end jewelry are expected.
Strong skills in working with Platinum, 18kt gold , mixed metals; including polishing and finishing
The Vehicle Converters
Experience carpenter required for a specialist vehicle conversion company in Dubai. You’ll be joining one of the leading vehicle conversion companies in Middle East with over 10 years experience in supplying ambulances, catering vehicles, mobile clinics and many other customised conversions.
Must have good general all round knowledge in various aspect of carpentry.
Pipe Welder Dubai
Perform welding from various departments with help of welding torches and arcs.
Analyze defective equipments and identify appropriate defective equipments and inform supervisors.
Administer various components and perform welding of clamps, holding and bolts according to specifications.
Manage work with help of manual welding machines and melt metals for various processes.
Monitor all welding processes and ensure absence of any shrinkage and distortion to materials.
Manage welding work and ensure compliance to all specifications to perform defect work.
Replace new and fabricate parts fir dump trucks and trailers.
Ensure clean weld joint to obtain smooth look.
Maintain disc grinder and perform all cleaning and grinding of metals.
Operate various manual and automated welding equipments for welding work
Analyze speed and length of welding arc for all welding process.
Assemble all components with help of power and hand tools.
Know how to bend pipe. Salary is negotiable
LJ Technical Services
We are looking for cleaners to support cleaning operations. The cleaner should have knowledge of
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Cleaning Equipment
- Cleaning in Public Areas
Salary offered is AED 800 + free accommodation + transport + . Interested Candidates may send CVs
Tig welders Dubai
2) Tig welders- 3-5 year of experience is a must working on thinner sheet.
Forklift Operator Dubai
job description: Forklift Operator :
Experience : 2-6 years
Job Location : Sharjah
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
• Loading and unloading goods from vehicles.
• Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
• Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
• Checking loads are secure
• Stacking empty pallets
• Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
• Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
• Dumping materials into machine hoppers
Laying of various types of Tiles and Plastering and finishing, Waterproofing repairs, Concrete, Gypsum partition, Rebar installation, Shuttering & Various cladding works (Aluminum, Glass, Stone etc.), and Physical inspection & repair of the building Structures, Columns, Walls, Ceilings, Expansion joints, Fire Seals, Windows, Doors, frames, Claddings, Curtain walls, Facades, Tiles, Roofs, Water Proofing and Drainage / sanitary systems.
Required: Minimum Trade or ITI Certificate and atleast 3 to 5 years relevant experience out of which 2 years in the Gulf region. Experience in Construction, Maintenance of Buildings, and Interior Fit outs.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Under general supervision, perform master journey-level work in the installation, maintenance, inspection, modification, remodel and repair of mechanical plumbing equipment and fixtures for water, gas, oil, steam, sewage, fire sprinkler/prevention, and refrigeration-related plumbing systems; act as lead worker to other classified staff in the area; and perform related work as required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintains, repairs and installs plumbing and related fixtures and components.
2. Repairs piping of various size and type.
3. Checks safety equipment and replaces components such as washers, gaskets, and filters.
4. Inspects, repairs, or replaces pumps, valves and boiler systems, including swimming pool pumps.
5. Services and maintains air compressors.
6. Maintains and adjusts chemical treatment controls for the pool.
7. Keep low pressure hot water heating boiler log
8. Inspects and tests fire sprinkler system and booster pumps; prepares documentation for compliance. 9. Monitors and adjusts building automation systems.
10. Monitors work done by outside contractors for adherence to Plumbing Code Requirements and reports back to supervisor.
11. Assists in the writing of specifications for repairs and new construction.