Footwear Designer Dubai
Urgently looking for a Footwear Designer who is specialized in Designing footwear for a reputed local group in Dubai.
Security systems Dubai
VOTI is a leading-edge technology company that develops latest-generation X-Ray security systems based on 3D perspective. VOTI’s scanners produces remarkably sharp images, delivering threat detection capabilities and a vastly-improved user experience.
Company located in Dubai Airport Free Zone, reporting to the Director of Finance based in Canada, looking to fill an Administrative Assistant position. This position provides a range of administrative support including bookkeeping. The desired candidate provides timely and efficient skills for entering and reporting data, and carrying out document and records management, interacting with employees and visitors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Act as central point of contact between the Dubai office and the head office in Canada for HR, sales and expense reporting.
Answering calls, responding to e-mails, and greeting visitors
Monitoring incoming and outgoing mail.
Welding inspector Dubai
Required 10 no - Jr. Welding Inspection Engineers
Qualification: BE Mechanical or Diploma Mechanical branch
Certificate: Cswip 3.1 + ASNT/NDT
Experience – above 2+ years
Benefits : Gross package aed 3000-4500 ; company visa; company accommodation; overtime allowance; travel allowance ; mobile allowance; 30 days annual vacation ; annual air ticket
Project Managers Dubai
We need an experienced Project Manager to launch a comapny's 6 projects.
- Project Management or Business Administration related degree.
- Excellent spoken and written English. Arabic is plus.
- MS office skills
- Should be able to meet the Project deadline.
- Should be able to establish the Project Plan.
- Time managegement
- Optimising the use of resources.
- Should be able to lead the team to achieve the goals.
- Should have good presentation skills.
- Excellent netwroking skills.
- Able to find solutions t any problems.
- Work under pressure.
- Commited and motivated.
Job description: We a swimming pool company in Bahrain, looking for a dynamic and experienced project head to handle our projects.
Experience in swimming pool construction shall be added advantage
Solid experience of minimum 5 years required in the position of Project Manager
Excellent communication skills required
Leadership qualities is a must for this position.
Independent and strong personality candidate is preferred to manage a team of 50+team members
Competitive salary package + incentive on project saving + car + accommodation + mobile package + petrol allowance
Suitable candidates can send your Profile
Lighting Designer Dubai
1. Major in Electronic/ Optical or Industrial Design / other related design. Above College education.
2. Knowledgeable with lighting making process and craftsmanship. Understanding about the LED design trends and be able to finish the structural design independently.
3. With more than 3 years experience in lighting design. Good at creativity with uniqueness in design concepts.
4. Able to complete a finish the design project proposal, good at communication and strong team responsibility.
5. Experience in LED lighting development, technology, production process is preferred.
Salary: 100k to 200k per year, depends on the candidate's experience and qualifications.
Delivery Agents Dubai
Seeking a representable customer delivery champion responsible for delivering customer orders, while maintaining a positive and engaging relationship with your accounts.
You will need to be familiar with Dubai, having worked and driven around the city, and able to manage your account delivery schedules autonomously.
Growth opportunities for the right candidate
1. UAE drivers license (able to drive a manual gear delivery van)
2. Good command of English
3. Knowledgable of Dubai neighbourhoods and roads.
4. Have a positive customer disposition
5. Problem Solver
6. Presentable/ Well groomed/
7. In good physical shape.
Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Cultural Centre
Museum Operations Manager Kuwait
The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all museums operations and visitor services directly reporting to the Director of Operations. Will be responsible for managing the operations relating to employee management, coordinating with the museum managers to ensure staff are productive and meeting guest service standards.
Reviewing guest services (Ticketing, Parking, Guest Services) locations to ensure proper standards are being met. Liaison with the Facility Manager Liaison to ensure all facilities are operating properly and review preventive maintenance programs for both facility and exhibits. Assist the Director of Operations with establishing improvements and defining goals for all museums. Work closely with finance and HR to ensure budgets are being monitored and met and that staffing levels are in-line with current operations.
• Must have 10+ years in museum operations experience with at least 5 of those years as a Museum Operations Manager or Assistant Operations Manager.
• Need to have a college degree in Project Management, Hospitality Management, or other related Business Operations.
• Excellent IT Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS