Dot net developer Dubai
Dot Net Developer Dubai
Our client is looking for the best of the best when it comes to .Net developers. They are a high profile company that is looking to bring on board two Senior .Net developers to work on some of largest web sites. You will have extensive web application experience having worked on complex on line projects.
What's in it for you:
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies on large scale enterprise projects
Exposure to high profile projects
Excellent opportunities for those focussed on career development
State of the art facilities
Great team environment
Onsite gym and cafeteria.
Essential skill sets:
Minimum 5 years .NET 2.0/3.5
Strong SQL Server experience
Unit testing skills using MS Testing tools or similar
Experience using MVC frameworks
Experience developing WCF & REST Services
ORM technologies like Entity Framework with LINQ
experience with mobile platforms - objective C or silverlight
Excellent communication skills
Team mentoring experience
Enterprise level web development experience
Oracle Project Expert
Job Location : Oman
7+ years of experience in Oracle Projects implementations (b) At least 1 implementations of Oracle Projects in Middle East (c) At least 1 implementation of Oracle Project in Utility industry (d) At least 5 implementations of Oracle Projects overall
Module coverage:- (a) Project Costing (b) Project Billing (c) Project Management (d) Project Procurement (e) Primavera P6 EPPM
Web developer Dubai
Website Developer for our Qatar operations with the following skillsets and terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in internal and external sites development
• Experience in websites technology and web based application
• Experience in developing and maintaining websites and Intranet.
• Experience in developing and maintaining Web services and multiâ€threading.
• Good programming experience in ASP.NET, PHP, SharePoint onsite/online, WordPress
• Familiar with workflow solutions including SharePoint workflows
• Good understanding on UI/UX design.
• Experience with code repositories and work item handling software (e.g. Team Foundation Server (TFS).
• Understanding of good software architecture design and scalability.
• Expertise or familiarity with wellâ€designed user interfaces.
• Handsâ€on experience in bug tracking and reporting.
• Ability to support and maintain existing code bases created by others.
• Familiar with the process of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
• Software Debugging and troubleshooting Skills.
• Writes and speaks effectively in English and is able to clearly communicate with peers, team and clients.
• Able to multiâ€task, triage issues, react well to changes and work independently.
• Able to work with minimal supervision and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Must have documented experience implementing, managing, and documenting a production environment with hundred users
• Experience in preparing technical documentation/specifications.
Terms and conditions:
Equation developer Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Equation Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest
Software developer Dubai
AMRO KAMEL GENERAL TRADING
Application Software Developer
A back-end web developer is responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do. Back-end developers are usually write the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
A Software Developer should include, but not be limited to: Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications. Testing, evaluating and deploying programs and systems. Fixing and improving existing software.
Skill Set required:
• 6 to 10 years experience of in Active Directory and Exchange Administration in anenterprise environment.
• Ability to setup and configure AD and Exchange with industry standard practices.
• Thorough Knowledge with the migration paths and methods of AD and Exchange fromprevious version to latest versions.
• Good Skill in maintaining day-to-day System Admin activities of AD and Exchange
• Strong Troubleshoot Skills in AD and Exchange
• Excellent documentation & communication skills.
• Thorough knowledge of AD schema and Exchange infrastructure
• Ability to fine tune AD and Exchange for optimal performance from Application level.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work closely with the other System Administrators.
• Good spirit to work as a Team and follow instructions from supervisor
• Performs other related duties as needed upon request by the immediate supervisor.
• Familiar with the IT change management process in a managed domain
• Very Good Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010 Server and Microsoft Windows 2008Server
• Relevant Microsoft certification: MCSA or MCITP or MCSE (with relevant Windows 2008R2 experience)
IT Security Engineer Dubai
IT Security Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Minimum 5+ years of experience as Security Engineer.
Should have Security Certification.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
Hardware Engineers Dubai
Are you a hardware engineer with 4 years experience in repair and maintenance, please send in your application, we are hiring now and need good staff to work with our team, this is a full time position, salary is 12,000 AED per month