Desktop support Engineer Dubai
We are currently seeking a dynamic Desktop Support Engineer to join our team at our office in Dubai. The Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for providing first line response for users requiring assistance with information technology issues and problems.
Troubleshoot and resolve issues with desktop hardware and software pertaining to LAN connectivity.
Install and configure workstations.
Create and update standard software loads for a variety of desktop systems.
Physically move and re-establish desktop systems and servers as required.
Assist LAN, WAN or the Systems Engineer as required.
Communicate technical issues to Corporate IT staff as needed.
Perform other job related duties as dictated by business needs
Provide training to onsite and remote users
Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems
Administer and maintains all server hardware and software, and ensures backup procedures are in place, monitored and tested
Install, administer, troubleshoot, and maintain LAN, PC and peripheral equipment
Work with vendors and internal support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop equipment and software
Create and maintain documentation on IT processes.
Track and maintain inventory and stock of PC/LAN equipment in order to meet business needs
Out-of-hours on-call responsibilities
• Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science
• Experience in standards based ISMS delivery.
• Certifications in Cisco, HP Procurve or Juniper infrastructure or security products.
• 5 years’ experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc. required, salary negotiable
Android Developer Dubai
KEZA is looking for an Android Developer in Dubai, UAE. The successful candidate will lead the design, development, and maintenance our Android applications. The developer will be involved in the entire application lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. In addition to delivering the product, a successful candidate will be involved in working closely with the backend engineer and product owner. Candidates who want to enter the world of growing Startup in Dining Industry, would you like to be involved? Entering the critical period of our launch, would you want to be a part of our success story? If yes, we appreciate your interest. It is a paid and 6 months internship which can lead to a full-time based on the performance.
Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
Work directly with creatives, developers, and producers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
Gather & understand requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
Build prototypes, optimize performance
Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
Convert wireframes and designs into functional mobile applications
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Build unit, functional, and integration tests mobile applications
Work closely with backend developers to help standardize APIs
Responsible for definition, design, development and successful, timely completion of product under development and future features / products
Lead the design effort for a system component, defining priorities and evaluating resources
Responsible for design reviews, ensure quality at every stage of development
Recommend alternative effective approaches, utilize new technology to achieve goals
Work on complex problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires in-depth evaluation of various factors which may be difficult to define
Advanced disciplinary knowledge of Android, Java software development processes, tools, methods, and test development.
Strong OOP experience
Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
Experience with Google APIs on Android
Strong foundation in RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
Strong foundation in UI design and a user-oriented focus.
Extensive knowledge of the core android services is a plus
Strong foundation in Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies software design for performance and scale.
IT technician Dubai
IT Technician cum Document Controller.
System and Network Support
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum 1-2 years working experience in handling support and IT infrastructure.
• Knowledgeable in installation, maintenance and support, hardware level, like MacBook, iMac, Printer Setup and configuration with excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Installation, Monitoring and maintaining of CCTV and DVR devices.
• Outlook mail configuration and Managing Email Accounts in multiple domains.
• Skills: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X, MS Windows Server 2003/2012 with DHCP/DNS, Firewall, Active Directory, Network Printer.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure and Router/Access Point Configurations.
• Coordinating IT related purchases.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Project Manager Dubai
Project Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Banking domain experience is a must
Should have experience in IT Application development projects
Experience in preparing RFPs and RFQs and vendor negotiation.
Network Engineers Dubai
Network engineers with full certification wanted to join our technology team, we are a technology and consulting studio, we are expanding into Dubai, opening soon, please send in your application
support engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for CRM Support Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Minimum 2.5+ Years’ experience in CRM along with following description
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
• Diagnose and resolve technical Microsoft Dynamics CRM issues
• Fix the Issues permanently with Proper resolutions.
• Advise end-users on appropriate action
• Follow standard support procedures
• Log all CRM support interactions in the Ticketing Tool.
• Triage support requests as appropriate and when needed
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Stay current with Dynamics CRM system information, changes, and updates
• Provide IT applications support
Key Measurements of Performance
• Exhibit Microsoft Dynamics CRM Core Values Knowledge of and experience with customer service best practices
• Clear oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to learn Customer service orientation
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Adaptability and willingness to learn Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize in an ever-changing environment
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM (application, database, reporting)
• Microsoft .Net
• SQL Server ( 2014)
Software Engineer Dubai
C ++ Software Engineer Dubai
My client is a major player in the television/broadcasting industry, employing close to 1000 staff nationally. With a major project in the pipeline, we are looking to recruit an experienced C/C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER with experience in the media industry. The successful candidates will possess a minimum 2 years solid software engineering experience, with exposure to the full SDLC. Any experience developing applications for set top boxes (STB) or related technologies will be highly regarded. Required Skills- Minimum 2 years software engineering experience (C/C++) Exposure to Java
media experience, Strong communication skills, Degree in a related discipline, Keen interest in industry, Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to join a leader in this field. Salary commensurate with experience.