Oracle Apps DBA for one of our clients which is a leading Organizations in Bahrain with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
Skill Set required:
Experience of the following is mandatory:
• Oracle database 11g and 10g
• Oracle EBS R12
• Oracle application server 10g
• Oracle RAC 11g
• Oracle EBS R12 system administration
• Experience should cover all database task: installation, backup and recovery, apps cloning, RMAN, Data guard, database security, troubleshooting, tuning, etc.
• Should have knowledge in SAN storage and prefer web logic administration experience and certification.
• Should have an experience on Oracle apps migration and up gradation and should have an experience in Sun Solaris, HPUX, windows and Linux.
• Prefer knowledge on MySQL database.
Experience Required: 5+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Laptop Technician Dubai
The candidate must have experience in Lpatop Chip Level Service with Experience Required., salary negotiable
Software developer Dubai
AMRO KAMEL GENERAL TRADING
Application Software Developer
A back-end web developer is responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do. Back-end developers are usually write the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
A Software Developer should include, but not be limited to: Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications. Testing, evaluating and deploying programs and systems. Fixing and improving existing software.
IT Technician Dubai
IT Technician with 2-3 UAE experience. Salary offered - AED 2500/-
Interested candidates please forward your resume IT Technician Dubai
We are looking for a SEO Expert/Specialist who will be responsible for onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research for our newly launched E-Commerce website Dutymall. You’ll also oversee and monitor paid search campaigns to ensure their success for E-Commerce website.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized products to increase our company’s profitability.
DOT NET Team Leader Dubai
Responsibilities of a Technical Team Leader will include:
Manage the day-to-day the Software Development Life Cycle operations using Microsoft Solutions Framework(MSF).
Ability to produce project documentations including: Requirement Specification Document, Functional Specification Document, Project Delivery Manuals etc.
Dispatching and Assigning Tasks, Establishing Timelines and Priorities within the team.
Implementing Standards, Monitoring Code Quality Control, Applying Testing Methodologies and Insuring Software Quality Assurance.
Close Coordination with the PMO office by Completing and Distributing weekly reports in coordination with Project Manager.
Assessing Technical Skill Set of Team Members and Distributing of tasks smartly among the team.
Providing Technical Assistance to support technical teams in high level requirements such as Solution Architecture and Optimization of Technology Use according to Software Patterns and Industry Standards.
Insuring the Technical Readiness of team members and propose Adequate Training and Rotation programs.
Willingness to travel and explore new frontiers and undertaking new challenging projects.
The candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:
A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in web development using .NET technology.
Helpdesk engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Helpdesk Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• At least 2 years of experience as Helpdesk Engineer
• Should be locally available in Qatar
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
support engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for CRM Support Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Minimum 2.5+ Years’ experience in CRM along with following description
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
• Diagnose and resolve technical Microsoft Dynamics CRM issues
• Fix the Issues permanently with Proper resolutions.
• Advise end-users on appropriate action
• Follow standard support procedures
• Log all CRM support interactions in the Ticketing Tool.
• Triage support requests as appropriate and when needed
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Stay current with Dynamics CRM system information, changes, and updates
• Provide IT applications support
Key Measurements of Performance
• Exhibit Microsoft Dynamics CRM Core Values Knowledge of and experience with customer service best practices
• Clear oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to learn Customer service orientation
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Adaptability and willingness to learn Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize in an ever-changing environment
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM (application, database, reporting)
• Microsoft .Net
• SQL Server ( 2014)