Support engineer Dubai
Responsible for maintaining the company's ERP System, Cloud, IT network, servers and security systems.
• Investigating and diagnosing network problems, collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company's IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
• Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
• Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our employees encounter
• Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
• Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs.
• Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
• Monitoring of the Internet and email usage of company employees.
• Collection of IT usage statistics.
• Install and test computer-related equipment
• Maintain the IT Asset Management System ensuring that all assets are recorded and updated/removed when required.
• Complete general IT administrative tasks.
• Obtain hardware and software quotes
• Purchase hardware and software following set procedures
Application Developer Dubai
Zoondia is a leading provider of technology solutions and custom software development in the fields of Mobile applications technology and Web Develoment. Our new office in Dubai at Dubai World Centre allow us to serve the local expertise backed up with our large operation facility at Technopark, Trivandrum, Kerala,India. We possess nine years of excellence in developing and supporting Mobile, Web and cloud applications.
We are looking for candidates with :
Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
Identify new leads and potential new markets.
Understanding of digital marketing concepts
Contacting potential clients via email or phone and set up meetings
Sales based commission will be the monthly remuneration.
Sharepoint developer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for SharePoint Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required
• 5+ years of experience in Share Point .net technology.
• Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and Share Point Server 2010 and new 2013.
• Implementation of Share Point-based work flows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
• Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET ,T-SQL, C/C++, XLM. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
• Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
• Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
• Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required.
• Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQLdata is desired.
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
• Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate
Software Engineer Dubai
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, Ruby on Rails or .NET programming languages (MVC, C# or JScript.NET.) Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
Write well-designed, testable code
Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
Document and maintain software functionality
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
Comply with project plans and industry standards
Ensure software is updated with latest features
FIM Consultant (Forefront Identity Manager) for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Minimum 5 years of experience in Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM).
Should have hands on experience in FIM 2010 R2 version.
Should have implementing and supporting experience.
Good Communication skills in English.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume
Greetings from VAM SYSTEMS…..
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India. We offers a comprehensive list of services in the field of IT infrastructure management, Cloud services, IT Consulting Services, Banking, Management Resources, Information Technology Development, Telecom, Aviation, Retail Management & eGovernment offerings.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for iOS Developer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• iOS programming “Objective – C “, C++
• PHP, Phython
• Arabic speaking is Preferred
Experience Required: Minimum 4 Years.
IT Security Specialist Dubai
IT Security for one of our client which is a leading Organization in Bahrain with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
• Minimum 4 years experience in IT Security
• Experience in IPS and VAPT
• Certification: CEH, CCNP and CISA, salary negotiable
VBA Programmer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for VBA Programmer for our UAE operations with the following skillsets and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
2-3 years’ experience in VBA in Excel
The job is to complete a program created in Excel for estimation of projects related to assembly of doors.
For a doors assembly project, estimation is done by selecting various components combination and based on their pricing and cost, final estimation is created.
To complete this job, the person has to coordinate with various internal users to know the requirements and then program it.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate (15 - 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.