Oracle EBS Architect Dubai
Oracle EBS Solution Architect for our Qatar operations with the following terms and conditions:
Experience required: 7+ years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS â€“ Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume
Senior Project Manager Dubai
Integritas Solutions, a Global technology solutions provider, is looking for a Sr. Level Project Manager in Dubai with banking or transaction payment experience to lead the implementation of large upcoming payment system implementation project in Kuwait for a large financial institution. This is a long term contract opportunity that offers the right candidate a rewarding challenge with great rates.
• Perform project Management duties including managing the completion of development deliverables for Remote Payment Initiation and Inquiry (RPI) and the MTS wire transfer system
• Communicate project status with all customer stake holders and internal Senior Management to escalate issues.
• Perform updates to project plan, manage the project budget, maintain risks and issues list.
• Document business requirements for customized software requests, write technical requirements, define interface requirements, workflows and presentations
• Oversee internal product testing and customer defect management resolution.
• Ability to work under pressure, manage emergencies, crisis management and coordinate efforts to address issues so that the customer is completely satisfied.
• 7 years project management experience (3 years of experience in financial services)
• This role requires knowledge of Money Transfer Operations including knowledge of payments from FED, CHIPS, SWIFT, Foreign Currency payments, (we will train the right candidates)
• Experience on implementing migration/ conversions of payment systems is plus
• Application knowledge of ACI vendor Money Transfer System (MTS) application is a plus.
• Basic understanding of specific compliance areas like OFAC are required
• Strong organizational skills
• Very strong written and communication skills
• Very customer service focused.
• Bachelor's of Science degree and PMP certification are preferred
Sharepoint Developer Dubai
we do have a job opening for Sharepoint Developer in UAE for Long-Term
Government of Ministry Project
Location : UAE
Exp : 3+Yrs
CTC : 10000AED
SharePoint On-prem features (2010-2016), including but not limited:
OOTB list types
Nintex Workflow & Forms
Managing large lists
Office 365, including but not limited to:
OneDrive for Business
SQL, including SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS
Client-side web development, including but not limited to:
SharePoint REST and JSOM
SharePoint Add-in Model
Desktop tools, including but not limited to:
Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access (with a focus on SP integration points) OneDrive Sync Client (NGSC) PowerQuery SharePoint Designer InfoPath PowerShell SSRS Report Builder Power BI Desktop PowerApps Design Studio ShareGate Migrator Visual Studio and TFS
Interested Candidates Kindly forward your profile.
IT Support Engineer Dubai
IT Support Engineer responsible for installing, maintaining and monitoring the operation of the organization’s local and wide area networks and servers. This includes all network and telecom hardware / software that is located both at the Corporate / Client and Co-location facilities. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
THE WORK -- KEY ESSENTIALS:
• Installs Operating System releases and system upgrades for Windows 2003 / 2008, Evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems
• Monitors Infrastructure and Co-Location hardware and software to ensure a high level of data integrity and availability.
• Performs server evaluation and optimization on a regular basis
• Surveys performance needs and goals of LAN/WAN users
• Internet/Intranet connectivity and continuity
• Manages all administrative aspects of corporate and customer desktop support
• Maintains documentation of the physical and logical network
• Maintains Corporate and Virtual Servers, including those located offsite
• Participates in departmental on-call rotation
• Provide remote support over chat, phone and email
• System administration tasks (user administration, back-ups, etc.)
• Other duties as may be assigned by management
• Maintenance and enhancement of technical knowledge
• Daily maintenance and problem resolution on the LAN/WAN environment
• Participation in internal and external audits as related to job functions
• Participation in the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Processes as related to job functions.
• Design/Implement & Deploy solutions for Network & IT Infrastructure Internally & Externally
• Other job related tasks assigned by management
IDEAL BACKGROUNDS and Skills-- MUST HAVES:
• Comfortable with most aspects of Windows 2003 / 2008 systems administration; for example, command line parameters, configuration of web services, system installation and configuration, fundamentals of security, installing third-party software
• Must have an extensive knowledge of computer components, computer system builds and configuration and component and software compatibility.
• Practical experience installing and configuring network firewalls and switches
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in Information
• Technology and ability to establish guidelines
• Expert experience implementing and administration common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SFTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.
• At least has additional basic knowledge and experience on any of the following vendor-specific and standard technologies: Microsoft SQLserver, MySQL, Apache/Postfix, TomCat, Dell DRAC management,
• Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation (All interested candidates must be willing to work rotating shifts (day/night) as well as weekends. Support Technicians are also required to be reachable on mobile for communication, information, emergency, and on-call situations.)
• 3-5 year’s experience required.
• Hands-on experience with one or more of the follow hardware platforms (e.g. Dell, HP) is a plus.
• Experience with network monitoring tools (Managed Engine, Solarwinds etc.)
• Experience with Cisco ASA firewalls / Switches (Experience with CCNA and/or Network+ certifications is a significant plus)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Ability to Demonstrated Leadership in driving small and medium-scale projects
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Microsoft SharePoint Consultant
Microsoft SharePoint Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Technical Administration, Configuration and Maintenance of Documentum Platform, Documentum, EPFM, xCP, WebTop, D2, Microsoft SharePoint
• Technical knowledge and practical hands-on Performance tuning and development of applicable systems.
• Analytical skills and Support and Maintenance of applicable systems.
Technical Skill requirement
Technical Architecture, Administration, Configuration and Maintenance of Documentum 6.7
a) Content Storage Area.
b) Index Services(xPlore)
c) Database Layer
Technical Architecture, Administration, Configuration and Maintenance of Microsoft Sharepoint2010
a) Shared Services
b) Infopath Service
c) Database Layer
Web developer Dubai
Website Developer for our Qatar operations with the following skillsets and terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in internal and external sites development
• Experience in websites technology and web based application
• Experience in developing and maintaining websites and Intranet.
• Experience in developing and maintaining Web services and multiâ€threading.
• Good programming experience in ASP.NET, PHP, SharePoint onsite/online, WordPress
• Familiar with workflow solutions including SharePoint workflows
• Good understanding on UI/UX design.
• Experience with code repositories and work item handling software (e.g. Team Foundation Server (TFS).
• Understanding of good software architecture design and scalability.
• Expertise or familiarity with wellâ€designed user interfaces.
• Handsâ€on experience in bug tracking and reporting.
• Ability to support and maintain existing code bases created by others.
• Familiar with the process of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
• Software Debugging and troubleshooting Skills.
• Writes and speaks effectively in English and is able to clearly communicate with peers, team and clients.
• Able to multiâ€task, triage issues, react well to changes and work independently.
• Able to work with minimal supervision and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Must have documented experience implementing, managing, and documenting a production environment with hundred users
• Experience in preparing technical documentation/specifications.
Terms and conditions:
Dot Net Developer Dubai
Employee who can work on .Net Web Developer as the following : - - Arabic and can speak and write English.
- C# / VB.NET Web Application Developer
Equation developer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Equation Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest