Java Developer Dubai
Java/J2EE Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
4+ years of software development experience.
Expert in Java/J2EE based developments.
Expertise in Eclipse, SQL Developer.
Good knowledge on Oracle DB 9.
Sharepoint developer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for SharePoint Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required
• 5+ years of experience in Share Point .net technology.
• Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and Share Point Server 2010 and new 2013.
• Implementation of Share Point-based work flows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
• Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET ,T-SQL, C/C++, XLM. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
• Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
• Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
• Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required.
• Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQLdata is desired.
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
• Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate
Looking to hire PHP, Wordpress, HTML 5 expert. Should be very good with designing. Designing is the key and must have attention to details. Should be able to differentiate between good and extra ordinary.
Self motivated and team player. All nationalities are welcome to apply. Please send your CVs with introduction about yourself and experience in web designing to the email.
Database Administrator Dubai
IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Database Administrator & Data Modular for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Should have more than 7 years of work experience with a strong understanding of various databases
• Hands on experience in developing Database architectures, in a fairly large environment in the following areas:
• Strong understanding of database design and development practices and procedures.
• Strong domain knowledge of Data Warehousing and a demonstrated experience in database design for such environments of 3+ years.
• 4+ years of DBA experience on PostgreSQL platform with proved experience in database design, development, administration, and architecture.
• Proven experience installing PostgreSQL, creating databases, performance tuning, and managing users and security.
• Proven experience installing, performance tuning, and system monitoring and managing PostgreSQL and at least one other relational database product like DB2, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle etc. (preferably MySQL or DB2)
• Understanding, and working knowledge in various database areas like data modelling, data warehousing, data migration etc.
• Hands-on experience with installations, upgrades, configuration, tuning, index creation and performance analysis in a PostgreSQL OLAP environment.
• Proven experience with PostgreSQL databases
• Strong understanding of advanced SQL queries (loops, exceptions, declares), table views, constraints, stored procedures and the impact of executing on the database.
• Ability to write SQL procedures, packages, functions and to advise ETL developers on best practices dealing with the data access layer.
• Heavy SQL experience writing complicated queries from scratch, tuning other’s code, analysing impacts.
• Experience implementing backup and recovery strategies with expertise in backup/recovery/fail-over methods and best practices.
• Hands-on experience installing and implementing both packaged and custom real-time monitoring and alerting solutions.
• Hands-on experience with automation of tools, implementations, scripting and database reporting metrics and reports.
• Familiarity with database administration tools.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
• Provide strategic data architecture direction in projects and enterprise architecture;
• Establish the metadata standards for organizational reporting framework.
• Develop synergies across databases of Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing / OLAP and their respective applications.
• Leads development/adaptation of data architecture methodologies, standards and best practices, and selection of tools.
• Leads the development of enterprise data models and the addition or revision of data architecture artifacts.
• Manages the process of designing, developing and implementing data architecture.
• Liaises and participates in the governance of the data and data architecture artifacts.
• Responsible for the entire database administration related activities, including but not limited to monitoring, backup and recovery, security, performance management, and database object maintenance.
• Create physical database designs, conduct design reviews, perform backup and recovery and performance tuning
• Review, evaluate, design and implement strategies for data acquisitions from various formats into specifics databases (PostgreSQL) as required.
• Troubleshoot problems and work effectively with other team members to identify and address problems.
• Implement and maintain policies, procedures and standards to ensure security and integrity of test and production data.
• Perform in a fast-paced environment where project deadlines are critical and multiple projects may run in parallel.
• May act as client point-of-contact and expert on PostgreSQL database administration on projects.
• Report to project head frequently.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT
• PostgreSQL Administrator Certification.
UNIX Administrator Dubai
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for UNIX Administrator for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following skillset and terms and conditions.
University Degree (IT)
5-8 years of Systems Administration experience
Working knowledge of UNIX Systems administration
Working knowledge of event, incident & problem management processes and tools
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Manage bank’s UNIX Infrastructure hosting 180+ Production, DR and UAT Servers.
• Experience with TCP/IP & general networking principles
Blockchain developer Dubai
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
â— Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
â— Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
â— Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
â— Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
â— Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
â— Strong software development background
â— Experience working with large codebases
â— Experience working with open-source projects
â— Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
â— Familiarity with basic cryptography
â— Familiarity with P2P networks
â— Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
â— Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
â— Hands on experience working on Hyperledger 0.6, 1.0 or Ethereum.
â— Fluency in Arabic is mandatory.
We are currently looking for Equation - Analyst/Developer for one of our clients which is a Qatar based Information Technology Consulting and Services company for their long-term assignment.
Skill set Required:
• Should have experience in Equation with RPG programming skills
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest
Windows System Engineer Dubai
The candidate will work for an Italian IT Company in Dubai. He/she will provide technical support for software deployment and give assistance in the maintenance of workstations, printers, IT equipment and systems.
Knowledge and Skills
•Bachelor Degree in Information Technology , or equivalent educational focus
•Previous relevant experience in system administration with multiple versions of Windows Server (ex. Windows 2003 / 2008R2 / 2012R2)
•Excellent knowledge of Windows operating system architecture, basic networking and security
•A previous experience in the in the UAE is an asset
•Capability of integration in an multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working are mandatory
•Excellent knowledge of English