SAP Project manager Qatar
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for SAP Project Management for our Qatar operations with the following terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required:
Should have Minimum 5+ years of SAP PM experience.
Experience in Oil and Gas Industry is preferred.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar
AIX system administrator Dubai
Systems is currently looking for AIX System Administrator for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
5+ years of experience in AIX administration.
Should have thorough experience in:
• Installing/Configuring/Upgrading AIX Version 6 and 7
• Installing/Configuring/Upgrading Redhat
• Performing root causes analysis of core dumps and resolving system crashes
• Performing patch maintenance
• Configuring and managing system security
• Performing performance tuning
• Proficient in bash shell scripting
• Administrating of (VIO Servers, LPARs, NIM Server, HACMP clusters)
• Upgrading Servers firmware
• Managing storage
• Managing devices
• Configuring and managing networking
• Performing system backup and recovery
• Using HMC and SDMC to manage system resources and defining System policies and hardware profiles
• Building NFS, NIS and DNS servers and their maintenance
Must have IBM Certified System Administrator AIX VI
Redhat RHCE certificate is preferred.
Oracle DBA Qatar
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Oracle DBA for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong knowledge in Oracle RDBMS Architecture, installation, configuration of Oracle database server.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Oracle 11g RDBMS, Grid Infrastructure and utilities on Solaris, Linux and Windows servers.
• Expert knowledge of designing High Available solutions for mission critical databases.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Oracle RAC and Grid infrastructure installation and migration.
• Experience with Oracle RMAN, database replication, standby databases, backup and recovery procedures and disaster recovery planning/testing utilizing hot and cold backups.
• Experience setting up, configuring, copying, and moving databases across different platforms and operating systems.
• Experience in coding to provide task automation using Unix shell scripting and or PL/SQL
• Experience in Performance Tuning (System Tracing, Explain Plan, Autotrace, TKPROF, AWR and ASH).
• Experience in Oracle Advanced Features (Oracle Streams, Advanced Queuing, Partitioning, Materialized Views, compression, database modeling, encryption and design).
• Knowledge in Database Security modules (TDE, Encryption, Auditing and Authentication, Virtual Private Database).
ADF Developer Dubai
Senior ADF Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• 7 years of software development experience, with 5 years of experience in Oracle ADF
• Experience with ADF Regions / Dynamic Regions and their practical applications
• Experience with Oracle ADF security
• Experience with Oracle ADF Exception and error handling
• Experience with Oracle ADF BC
• Experience with developing Web Application using Partial Triggers
• Proficient in Java, JEE, JSF, JSP, Servlets, XML and Java Script
• Experience with WebLogic Server
• Experience with JDeveloper
• IT related Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with Oracle 12c
• Oracle certifications are a plus
• Familiar with PM methodology (preference to Agile)
• Builds complex business ADF applications using Java, Oracle RDBMS, and Java EE or Oracle Fusion technology stacks
• Performs detailed systems analysis and design, and assists with requirements definition
• Assists in defining project plans and schedules
• Completes coding, testing and documentation on assigned systems or modules
• Conducts formal code reviews / inspections
• Adheres to disciplined company methodologies and processes for managing quality of software development
• Provides input to technical standards and systems
• Communicates clearly in oral and in written communication
Senior Configuration/Release Manager for a 6 month contract in Dubai.
Duration – 6 months
Location – Dubai
Rate – upto 20,000AED per month all inclusive
· - Able to build the configuration management database and document the CIs
· - Manage configurations for numerous types of software development assets such as source code, binary objects, requirements and design artifacts ensuring applications deploy smoothly into production.
· - Debug compilation, link, and generated errors; also debug installation and upgrade errors.
· - Create, maintain, and manage software release mechanics including writing required automation tools or scripts.
· - Enforce acceptance criteria of turnover packages: code, documentation and other types of software development assets to ensure ongoing integrity of Configuration Management standards/policies.
· - Ensure version control integrity, validation and adherence to defined standards. Perform audits for projects in accordance with configuration management plans.
· - Baseline existing environments in conjunction with implementations of Configuration Management policy.
· - As a part of Configuration Management, he/she will actively engage with application and development teams to provide technical expertise and ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, are logistically sustainable, and deploy seamlessly into the production environment.
· - Should have experience in working with tools like IBM TANDEM, IBM RATIONAL
Skill Set required:
• Should have good experience in Financial Accounting Project.
• Should be fluent in Arabic / English.
Experience Required: 10+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Java Developer Dubai
Java/J2EE Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
4+ years of software development experience.
Expert in Java/J2EE based developments.
Expertise in Eclipse, SQL Developer.
Good knowledge on Oracle DB 9.
Business Development Manager Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Business Development Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Conduct research to identify new and prospective customers and their needs;
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc;
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Experience & Skill Set required:
2+ years of relevant experience in Sales and Account Management in UAE with proven sales track record
Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of small, medium and large accounts
The candidate must have IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in UAE
Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
Developing business requirement through Contacts, emails, Cold Calling & References
Responsible for identification of prospective clients, new growth opportunities, generating new leads and converting them to revenue
Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills along with planning and time management skills
Minimum Qualification: BBA/ B. Com or Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science /Computer Applications
Advance Skills with various computer applications including Microsoft Office Suites and any CRM software
Other Key Attributes:
Good Business Sense, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Good with numbers, Socially Adapt with Networking Skills and a Positive Attitude.