IT Support Agent Dubai
Provide overall support for Mac and PC clients. Knowledge of Active Directory
ïƒ˜ Escalate IT issues to the IT Manager where necessary
ïƒ˜ Manage backups and tape rotations
ïƒ˜ Diagnose and solve technical issues
ïƒ˜ Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects
ïƒ˜ Provide desktop and server support
ïƒ˜ Set up and configure new laptops and desktops and core servers
ïƒ˜ Ensure all software purchased licensing is recorded and maintained
ïƒ˜ Install service and troubleshoot, perform general preventative maintenance and manage AMCs for PC, Printers, Copiers, Fax machines, Scanners, Plotters, Projectors and other computer hardware.
ïƒ˜ Prepare and maintain IT Inventory and asset information.
QA Specialisat Dubai
• Bachelors MIS/BIS/CS
• ITIL Foundation as minimum
Skill Set required:
• Knowledgeable about ITIL/ITSM adoption
• Service Management practitioner with experience doing policy, process, procedure and RACI work.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills. A significant component of the job will be the development of policy, process, procedure and RACI documentation.
• Sound understanding of Release, Change, Incident and Problem Management
• Business Cases & Solution Evaluation
• Capture the reasoning for initiating a project or task
• Current state assessment & desired state evaluation
• Compiling the business case document and presenting content
• Selecting the right technology partners to ensure short term success as well as having confidence to maintain the long term relationship
• Preparing the solutions evaluation matrix
• Managing the evaluation process
• Coordinates activities to ensure new solutions are ready for production operations.
• Establish and maintain policy for documentation of all services in ITD
• Reviews documentation before is sent out to external customers.
• Establish policy for end user experience on all IT services.
• Insure that all policies and procedures reflect the latest operational tasks.
Skill Set required:
• Should be good in 6.5 and 7 Versions
• Windows environment
• Should have a bit of SharePoint Knowledge
• Scripting Knowledge
• Bug Fixing
• Associated Applications: Captiva and XCT, EMC ‘– EPM.
Xtend Technologies LLC
Business Analyst Dubai
Responsible for developing business in their assigned region
• Create an integrated, overall marketing strategy for the products and services, and implement strategic marketing plans
• Monitor and analyze market trends, and based upon analysis and feedback, recommend marketing and business development strategies
• Develop, manage and motivate channel partners to achieve objectives
• To communicate effectively with the customers about the products
• To come up with product promotional activities for increasing sales
• Ability to convert leads into prospects
• Build a sales pipeline consistently
• Ability to close business deals
• Prior experience in channel [distributor / dealer] sales of EPABX/Voice Loggers/IVR preferred
• Candidate should have good marketing skills with excellent verbal communication in English and local language
• Should be confident, self-motivated and target-oriented
• Freshers with flair of selling will be considered
• Should be willing to travel as per requirements
Computer specialist Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Computer Specialist for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field from an accredited institution.
• 3+ years, experience in support desk (LVL 2 to LVL 3)
• Experience support production applications, solutions, Hardware and networking
• Working knowledge of applications deployment within Windows platform.
• Knowledge of Service-oriented architecture and interfaces Architecture
• Experience of working with multiple solution partners and systems integrators
• Good understanding of security issues surrounding applications.
• Good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Carapelli Computers LLC
IT Support Professional Dubai
In charge of IT support, repair, networking for our various clients. Candidate must be experienced in PC Trouble Shooting in Standalone and Networked environment. Candidate should be able to deploy a full working network on his/her own. High level of experience with all Windows versions are required. Candidate must be organized and be able to keep track of Return Merchandise accounts and process.
Skills: IT Networking, PC Trouble Shooting, Good Communication Skills, Self Motivated.
IT administrator Dubai
Location: Dubai, UAE
In this role you will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks designed to ensure company’s IT network, security systems and servers are in tip-top shape.
Manage the IT Service Desk and be the first line of contact for all group employee requiring IT Support.
Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible for maintaining the company's ERP System, Cloud, IT network, servers and security systems.
• Investigating and diagnosing network problems, collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company's IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
• Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
• Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our employees encounter
• Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
• Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs.
• Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
• Monitoring of the Internet and email usage of company employees.
• Collection of IT usage statistics.
• Install and test computer-related equipment
• Maintain the IT Asset Management System ensuring that all assets are recorded and updated/removed when required.
• Complete general IT administrative tasks.
• Obtain hardware and software quotes
• Purchase hardware and software following set procedures
• Advise IT Support Staff of all relevant hardware/software deliveries across countries
• 10+ years of experience
Senior Dynamics CRM Application Consultant Dubai
We are looking for a senior Dynamics CRM Consultant to partake in implementing Dynamics CRM 4.0 Projects. This truly unique opportunity requires a mature, career-oriented individual able to lead 2-4 Dynamics CRM developers, Consultants and is committed to delivering on time with high quality. Must work well under tight deadlines. In return, the right candidate will be provided with a stable work environment, a true team environment, a structured career path, growth and satisfaction that come from keeping his/her skills up-to-date by working with the latest technologies, paid certification fees, access to an experienced mentor/coach and much more. The right candidate will be assigned to work with one software architect on a major component of a distributed system. This position requires excellence in programming and professionalism.
BA or BS in Computer Science or Engineering Degree