Skill Set required:
•Strong development experience in Business Object.
•Strong knowledge in Reports
Experience Required: 4+Years
Terms and conditions:
Dot net developer Dubai
Dot Net Developer Dubai
Our client is looking for the best of the best when it comes to .Net developers. They are a high profile company that is looking to bring on board two Senior .Net developers to work on some of largest web sites. You will have extensive web application experience having worked on complex on line projects.
What's in it for you:
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies on large scale enterprise projects
Exposure to high profile projects
Excellent opportunities for those focussed on career development
State of the art facilities
Great team environment
Onsite gym and cafeteria.
Essential skill sets:
Minimum 5 years .NET 2.0/3.5
Strong SQL Server experience
Unit testing skills using MS Testing tools or similar
Experience using MVC frameworks
Experience developing WCF & REST Services
ORM technologies like Entity Framework with LINQ
experience with mobile platforms - objective C or silverlight
Excellent communication skills
Team mentoring experience
Enterprise level web development experience
Solutions Architect Dubai
Job description: JETEX Global is looking to hire a Solution Architect for Dubai office. If you possess the below requirements
The Solution Architect will participate in planning and defining system specification and be responsible for making high-level system design and dealing with technical issues in the development of product.
• Architect with strong knowledge in converting monolithic projects into Micro-services.
• 5+ years of experience as a technical architect
• Super strong technical expertise and highly engaged in sophisticated databases and bad technical debts.
• Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
• Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
• Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX) and databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL)
• Experience in cloud technologies (e.g. VMware)
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Web developer Dubai
Website Developer for our Qatar operations with the following skillsets and terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in internal and external sites development
• Experience in websites technology and web based application
• Experience in developing and maintaining websites and Intranet.
• Experience in developing and maintaining Web services and multiâ€threading.
• Good programming experience in ASP.NET, PHP, SharePoint onsite/online, WordPress
• Familiar with workflow solutions including SharePoint workflows
• Good understanding on UI/UX design.
• Experience with code repositories and work item handling software (e.g. Team Foundation Server (TFS).
• Understanding of good software architecture design and scalability.
• Expertise or familiarity with wellâ€designed user interfaces.
• Handsâ€on experience in bug tracking and reporting.
• Ability to support and maintain existing code bases created by others.
• Familiar with the process of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
• Software Debugging and troubleshooting Skills.
• Writes and speaks effectively in English and is able to clearly communicate with peers, team and clients.
• Able to multiâ€task, triage issues, react well to changes and work independently.
• Able to work with minimal supervision and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Must have documented experience implementing, managing, and documenting a production environment with hundred users
• Experience in preparing technical documentation/specifications.
Terms and conditions:
Junior SQL Server DBA Dubai
• Bachelor\'s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
• 3-4 years of administration of Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008 R2/2005, preferred to have at least one additional RDBMS i.e. MS-Access, Oracle
• 2+ years of performance tuning and optimization using native SQL Server troubleshooting tools
• 2+ years of SQL Server backups, restores, and recovery models
• 2+ years of index management optimization
• Extensive experience in T-SQL Scripting.
• Experienced in SQL Server Database Replication.
• Experienced in Disaster Recovery management like Log Shipping, Database Mirroring
• Strong experience working with n-tier architectures along with experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Willing to take initiatives and lead by example
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2008 R2
• Knowledge of SQL Server Fail Over Clustering
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with demonstrable ability to interact and influence at all levels within the organization
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
• Demonstrable experience of managing, owning and delivering high quality projects to objectives and within time scale
• Ability to make decisions based on Best Practices.
• Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and essential tools/software is necessary
• Sound working knowledge of application integration and testing
• Passionate about problem solving and troubleshooting
• Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• MS-Certification would be an added advantage
Technical sales Dubai
Thakral IT services is a part of a century old Thakral business conglomerate based out of Singapore and operating in 23 countries worldwide. The company has been operating in UAE for the last 20 years. As a part of the business transformation, one of the key growth areas identified is enabling digital transformation, data analytics for Enterprises and working with them on their Cloud /data strategy, so that they are agile and helping them in decision making so as to increase business returns in the shortest possible time.
We have partnered with Microsoft Cloud technologies and provide a consultative approach to our customers in the region. To augment our team we are looking for :
Title – Technical Sales specialist—Microsoft cloud Solutions
Qualifications—Engg degree in Computer Science must.
Experience : 3- 5 years in business development around MS technology and cloud. UAE driving Licence must
Will carry a sales target.
Good business understanding and technical background in MS365 and Azure. Experience in selling solutions to Medium& Large enterprise / Government sector in UAE.
• Generate new opportunities/prospects for Cloud migration platform.
• Work closely with the Microsoft distributor field sales team to identify prospective customer targets and engage to sell Cloud migration.
• Function as a consultative salesperson; accurately convey MS AZURE and other cloud products to prospective clients as strategic solutions to improve their business.
• Qualify and evaluate the prospects capital expenditures and revenue potential.
• Reach out to prospects within a horizontal or vertical segment and mine opportunities within this group.
• Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience selling Cloud migration engagements. Working knowledge of Microsoft's Azure technology is a huge +!.
• Ability to deliver compelling product demonstrations. Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals and overcome obstacles.
• Solid prospecting and cold calling abilities and excellent customer relationship skills.
• Skillful negotiation and closing abilities.
• Good communication, follow-up and customer-ready presentation skills.
Mobile developer Dubai
currently looking for Mobile Development Lead for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 4-7 years of experience working on cross-platform tools- ReactNative, Ionic pro,Type Script or Xamarin
• Native development tools and languages - using cross-platform technology to build on - iOS, and Android
• Deep knowledge on Mobile application development standards across iOS & Android
• Strong and innovative GitHub profile with varied application development.
• Capability to understand and comprehend complex UI/UX features and build heavy interactions on mobile app
• Experience integrating API based on REST framework
• Understanding of Amazon Web services or Azure cloud services
• Swift/ObjectiveC and/or Kotlin/Java a bonus
Developing applications using different cross-platform tools
Collaborating with the team to identify and document customer requirements
Assisting with user interface design and layout
Creating and executing suitable unit tests to ensure correct software operation
Working with Off-shore mobile team to ensure 15-day sprint deliveries
Collaborating with other employees to ensure quality and timeliness of project delivery
Consistently maintaining a high-quality development standard
Software Tester Dubai
Required a Software Implementor for a reputed Software Solutions Company.
- Visiting Clients
- Installation of Software at Clients Premises
- Training of Clients Staff
- Clarifying Clients queries
- Ensuring client has suitable hardware and software funcionality for our software
- Constanlty updating the manager / in-charge of the client as well as the company.
- Getting approvals for all customizations and changes.
- Will constantly be a link between the Company and the Client.
Knowledge of computers is a must. Must know how to install software’s and must have a basic understanding of Computer Hardware. Should have at least 1 year of experience in the industry.
Should be a fast learner at the same time have the willingness to learn.
Salary: AED 6000.00 - 6500.00