Dotnet Consultant Dubai
Dotnet Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong development experience in Dot Net/Web applications and Oracle.
• Should be well verse with managing XSD and XML formats.
• BFSI Experience is mandatory.
• Experience in Insurance industry along with knowledge in finance will be given higher priority and is preferable.
• Able to liaise with the business units and collect the details of the requirement.
• Document the received requirements.
• Communicate with the Vendor and get the development done.
Shenzhen Dicore Technology Co., Ltd.
China professional ONE STOP SUPPLIER of heat shrink tubing, heat shrink PTFE tubing, heat shrink silicone rubber tubing
• As part of ongoing support and implementation of Oracle ERP/CRM, develop and maintain Oracle reports.
• Support the ongoing development and maintenance of Customer Facing Contract Documents and Invoices.
• Support other Projects as assigned including Reporting requirements from other project areas.
• Maintain ongoing functions associated with the Optio Print Program.
• Interact with functional analysts, DBAs, system administrators, and other developers to define and implement the best technical design to support the business requirements.
• Present layout, formatting and design recommendations including various delivery methods.
• Prepare technical design documentation to support code development.
• Execute code development and unit test.
• Provide management with timely reporting related to development activities.
• College degree or equivalent work related experience
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
• 3-5 years of progressive experience with report development preferably in Oracle apps
CRM Developer Qatar
CRM Developer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Minimum 4 years of development experience in CRM 4.0 and SharePoint2010.
• Experience in CRM 2011 is preferred.
• Banking experience is mandatory.
Terms and conditions:
Support Engineer Dubai
Support Engineer Dubai
Primarily responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd level desktop and LAN services to the company's offices, you will join the local field service team in service and fault fixes for the LAN and associated desktops including notebooks, messaging services, imaging for the SOE and maintaining the availability of Citrix thin client and Blackberry technologies. You will take an active role in project based work here in and may be required to travel from time to time to play an active role in exciting nationwide LAN and desktop projects.
You will have significant demonstrated experience in LAN and desktop support, ideally in a field service capacity. You will have strong technical skills across notebooks, XP, MS Office, outlook 2003, helpdesk technologies (such as remedy) Citrix, blackberry. You will have a good understanding of server technologies and information services, and hold a full driving license. You will also have proven experience providing 2nd and 3rd level support.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large nationwide business in a role that will fast track your technical and customer service skills through a large user base and significant national projects.
Network Engineers Dubai
Network engineers with full certification wanted to join our technology team, we are a technology and consulting studio, we are expanding into Dubai, opening soon, please send in your application
Oracle developer Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Apps Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• 9+ years of experience
• Understanding of data model for Oracle12; different modules in financials and supply chain.
• Desirable experience in doing customization and development of Oracle applications framework related web pages.
• Experience in forms builder, reports builder (Oracle 10G).
• Good knowledge of working on tools like SQL Plus, Toad/SQL Developer
• Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL and basic knowledge of xml.
• Experience in developing custom reports, maintaining and supporting issues in existing standard reports.
Terms and conditions:
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading organizations in Bahrain.
Software Developers & Software Testing Engineer Dubai
A reputed IT company requires Software Developers & Software Testing Engg. with relevant work experience on ERP domain. The major skills set required are VB.NET, SQL Server, Crystal report 11 & recent experience on windows based applications is must. Min 2 years exp is necessary. Job location will be Karama, Dubai
Dot net developer Dubai
Dot Net Developer Dubai
Working as part of a growing team, you will be excited by the opportunity, as a .Net Developer, to create leading edge software that will be used by thousands globally. Your problem solving ability will be first rate and you will enjoy creating high quality design and development of solutions that run stably on Windows Server platforms.
You will have an exceptional range of skills: 5 or more years in of development experience, C#, Java, C++ or equivalent OO language. You'll have administration and development experience with MS Windows client and server operating systems that includes XP, Server 2003, Server 2008 and Server R2. These will be backed up with experience in scripting languages such as Python or Ruby and/or functional languages such as Haskell, OCami, F# or Lisp and Linux/Unix administration or development experience. .
These technical attributes for a successful .Net Developer will be supported by a degree in Computer Science, MS Certification, a real can do attitude and exceptional levels of adaptability to different languages and technologies. As a .Net Developer, you will be able to analyse user problems and create solutions, simplify the complex, work experimentally, without supervision, be mature enough to drive your own projects and seek out knowledge that you don't have. Salary negotiable