IT Business analyst Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Business Analyst for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Business Analyst will be required to analyze, define, document business and integration requirements for Finance projects in coordination with SME, technical teams and vendors to propose suitable solution to address the requirements.
Contribute to the implementation, integration and support applications in a cost-effective way by determining the project requirements, methodology, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners
Sound knowledge of the insurance business, insurance accounting and current market
Minimum 5-6 years of working experience in handling P&C/Health/Life insurance related projects.
Software Engineer Dubai
To develop expertise in the areas of Software Engineering and to work in a competitive environment for acquiring knowledge and enhancing capabilities with the contemporary trends in the professional world. To work in a competitive environment that effectively utilizes my analytical, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills to conceive and achieve solutions. The solutions which help the organization in not only meeting its targets, but also allowing it to grow, thereby, enhancing my own skills as an individual and as a key player in the organization\'s development A dedicated and enthusiastic Telecom professional who specialises in managing wireless networks. Quick to familiarise himself with the latest technologies and industry developments while demonstrating a logical and analytical approach to solving complex problems and issues. Has valuable experience in the engineering and administration with strong hands on technical knowledge developed through Wireless
PMO Analyst for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Should be responsible for Monitoring Projects & Assisting the Project Managers.
Should be an Expert in Statistical Analysis
Should have excellent communication skills.
Experience required: 8+ years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
Senior Android Developer Dubai
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion to lead our Android app development and pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Candidates will build mobile applications on Android platform and enhance the existing apps.
- Design and build advanced, scalable applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- Maintaining the current Android apps by fixing bugs and improving application performance.
- To deliver features in tight deadlines.
- Should have good knowledge with versions of SDK, Native Components and Material design.
- Should have good understanding on Android Mobile Development Lifecycle
- Strong object oriented programming skills and understanding of MVC pattern
- Should have good knowledge with IDEs Eclipse and Android Studio
- Integrate with our backend services (JSON, REST, etc.) to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
- Should have experience debugging an Android app, including but not limited to DDMS, ADT.
- Experience with analytics and performance monitoring SDKs Google Analytics, Flury, Crashlytics, New Relic, Firebase.
- Own end-to-end product modules/features from requirement to going live.
- Design and review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to team members on technical matters.
- You continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Working with our testing team to ensure 100% test coverage.
- 4+ years of Android application development, with 5+ years of extensive knowledge about Java, collections, algorithms and well-known application frameworks.
- A deep understanding of the Android SDK, SQ Lite, Web services and location-based services.
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under Android, memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency and multithreading.
- Excellent understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- A solid understanding of RESTful applications.
- A solid understanding of the different caching techniques you can apply when developing a mobile app.
- A solid understand of how to create data structures and ORM.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and SCRUM.
- You understand git commands and worked with Github.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
Oracle consultant Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle EAM Techno-Functional Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• 3 to 5 years of experience in Oracle EAM (Enterprise Asset Management).
• Should have exposure to Oracle ERP 11i instance.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
Specialist PM for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Tax law knowledge and awareness of FATCA regulations
• Experience in implementing compliance projects
Cards System Replacement
• Credit card industry experience, preferably with similar cards outsourcing model
• Platform migration experience
• Experience in Base24 and VisionPlus is an advantage
Senior SharePoint 2010 Administrator/Developer Bahrain
Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong Administration and Development experience in Sharepoint2010.
Experience Required: Minimum 5+Years.
Terms and conditions:
C++/Java Developers Dubai
Urgently Looking for “C++/Java Developers” for a one of the TOP 3 US Product Based Companies. Below are the requirements: Post: Software Engineer/Tech Lead/ Tech Architect Location: Hyderabad (India) Exp: 4 + Years Salary : High CTC Basic Qualifications • Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field • Solid experience in C++ or Java • Knowledge of databases and SQL • Very strong in data structures, algorithms, coding and design • Solid understanding of objected-oriented design concepts Preferred qualifications • Familiarity with a Scripting language like Perl or Ruby is a plus • Familiarity with Distributed Systems design • Experience with UNIX or Linux If interested, send resumes