Skill Set required:
• Strong administration experience in Oracle
• Should have experience in 11g, RAC and Performance tuning.
Experience required: 6 to 8 years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame : Immediate
Pixma Middle east technologies est
PHP Developer Dubai
We are currently looking for PHP developer(codeigniter) for short term project..preferred who have husband or father sponsorship currently its temporary but can be extendable based on project need
Plante & Associates Middle East
Data Integration Analyst Dubai
The Data Integration Analyst will be responsible for the integration of data files from external sources to our business application. In addition, the analyst will build custom reports from our databases.
Bachelor\'s degree in computer engineering, electronics, business administration and/or statistical analysis with data mining or related field or equivalent or relevant work experience.
- Extensive experience (2+ years) in large scale data conversion/migration Experience data from legacy systems and different platforms to MySQL or Oracle databases using - Excel spreadsheets (supported by Visual Basic macros),mapping tools and SQL scripts.
- Experience with an enterprise reporting environment and extracting data from SAP source systems would be highly appreciated.
- Documenting conversion processes
- Ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Focus on delivering results, and work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Provide accurate and appropriate feedback in a timely manner to his responsible
- Demonstrated ability to work independently effectively in a multi-cultural and language environment and as part of a team
- Multiple languages an asset
Skill Set required:
• At least 5 - 7 years related IT experience
• At least 5 years of experience in infrastructure consultancy and design of complex distributed systems environments, including failover techniques, recovery/rollback, and application partitioning with strong Unix or Linux and Storage skills Work experience involving technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, and deployment.
• Experience writing technical documentation and contributing to proposals
• Responsible for building and delivering a complete Technology Applications and Platforms assessment utilizing technology methodologies (i.e.: Technology Governance, Enterprise Architecture, etc.), best practices (i.e.: IT-CMF, ITIL, COBIT, ISO27001, etc.) and technology reference model that is aligned with TOGAF which contains the following areas:
• Platforms (Compute, Storage, Network, Databases, Operating system etc.).
• Applications (Applications fit, integration, usage, management and ownership, maintenance and support, security management, and rationalization).
• Responsible for articulating and documenting the development of the Technology, Applications & Platform Target Architectures.
BizTalk Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have experience in MS BizTalk Server 2009/2010
Proficiency in BizTalk Server Administration, Installation, and Configuration.
Experience Required 3+ years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
EM Engineer Dubai
Job description: VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for EM (Enterprise Management) Engineer for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
• Strong AppDynamics product knowledge, internals, and product REST API.
• Extensive industry experience in deploying AppDynamics for mission critical applications.
• Working experience in monitoring and performance tools.
• Strong technical skill sets in Java and Unix shell scripting.
• Exposure to full application lifecycle development including coding; testing; deployment; and post-implementation activities.
• Ability to develop AppDynamics Monitoring Extensions.
• Experience to customize and configure the rules and alerts in Nagios and Splunk
• Preferable but not mandatory experience with Splunk ITSI or BMC Truesight.
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Engineer solutions and establish standards for AppDynamics Controller and agent deployments, including optimizations and tunings per requirements from business and IT teams.
• Adopt AppDynamics for usage in On-premises models.
• Devise an authentication and authorization model for AppDynamics within standard Client security framework. Develop customizations as needed.
• Architect a highly-available and scalable Controller infrastructure with appropriate monitoring and alerting mechanisms.
• Seek opportunities for automated deployments so as to reduce operational tasks.
• Seek opportunities for integration of AppDynamics with other monitoring tools in the Client portfolio.
• Test and implement AppDynamics Monitoring Extensions appropriate for Client’s technology stack (e.g. Webservers; Messaging Tiers).
• Test and implement AppDynamics Database Agent.
• Test and implement AppDynamics End User Experience Monitoring.
• Event Management Integration Nagios, Splunk, BMC ITSM according to predefined incident priority matrix.
• Create Nagios BI model according to Cis dependencies from CMDB
• Configure required rules and thresholds in Nagios and Splunk according to best practices (as L2 working with requests from multiply IT teams).
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
ERP Software company required Marketing Executive. He must have Knowledge in ERP Software. He can able to speak in fluent English.
ADF Developer Dubai
Senior ADF Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• 7 years of software development experience, with 5 years of experience in Oracle ADF
• Experience with ADF Regions / Dynamic Regions and their practical applications
• Experience with Oracle ADF security
• Experience with Oracle ADF Exception and error handling
• Experience with Oracle ADF BC
• Experience with developing Web Application using Partial Triggers
• Proficient in Java, JEE, JSF, JSP, Servlets, XML and Java Script
• Experience with WebLogic Server
• Experience with JDeveloper
• IT related Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with Oracle 12c
• Oracle certifications are a plus
• Familiar with PM methodology (preference to Agile)
• Builds complex business ADF applications using Java, Oracle RDBMS, and Java EE or Oracle Fusion technology stacks
• Performs detailed systems analysis and design, and assists with requirements definition
• Assists in defining project plans and schedules
• Completes coding, testing and documentation on assigned systems or modules
• Conducts formal code reviews / inspections
• Adheres to disciplined company methodologies and processes for managing quality of software development
• Provides input to technical standards and systems
• Communicates clearly in oral and in written communication