Network Engineer Dubai
Bachelor degree, CCNP (Routing & Switching)
Must knowledge and experience in configuring and maintaining Cisco routers, Firewall, VPN, VLAN, ACL, VOIP, SIP, Cisco Security Appliances, ASAs, Intrusion Protection, Backup and Restore
Experience in IT Network Security, Symantec Backup Exec tools, Sophos will add advantages.
Oracle Professional Dubai
1. Strong understanding of UCM core capabilities (set up, configuration &customizations)
2. Good hold on setting up Metadata, Security Model in UCM
3. Strong knowledge of Data migration to UCM system
4. Technical expertise of UCM web center and UCM10gR3
Experience Required: 4+Years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume
Software Engineer Dubai
C ++ Software Engineer Dubai
My client is a major player in the television/broadcasting industry, employing close to 1000 staff nationally. With a major project in the pipeline, we are looking to recruit an experienced C/C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER with experience in the media industry. The successful candidates will possess a minimum 2 years solid software engineering experience, with exposure to the full SDLC. Any experience developing applications for set top boxes (STB) or related technologies will be highly regarded. Required Skills- Minimum 2 years software engineering experience (C/C++) Exposure to Java
media experience, Strong communication skills, Degree in a related discipline, Keen interest in industry, Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to join a leader in this field. Salary commensurate with experience.
Hardware engineer Dubai
Direct Logic Systems LLC
Job description: Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware.
Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
Managing technical documentation.
Provide telephone and email support to customers.
Experience with Microsoft operating systems, including installation and configuration
Experience with computer and peripheral hardware servicing and basic repairs
IT Technician Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
1+ years experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
A+, Windows,Linux+ or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation advantageous.
Basic Network Knowledge.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Good problem-solving skills.
Desktop support engineer Dubai
Desktop Support Engineers for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Must have 4+Years of experience
• Must be MCSA Windows 10 certified or expected to get certified within 2 months after onboarding.
• CompTIA Network + and/or CompTIA A+ or equivalent experience (Subject to interview approval).
• Should have a valid driving license in Bahrain
• Technical Support Professionals having certification from HDI will be given priority.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest
Support engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Support Engineer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Desktop hardware and software troubleshooting experience, including an expert level of Windows 7/10
• User management of Active Directory and other applications (CRM, bespoke applications, etc.)
• Troubleshooting of printing issues
• Troubleshooting of user connectivity issues (Wi-Fi, Internet Explorer, etc.)
• Experience with managing security related incidents such as virus infection
• Basic knowledge of using deployment tools like SCCM (or anything similar)
• Experience with troubleshooting remotely
• Understanding of ITIL, particularly, incident management and request fulfilment processes – understanding of SLA
• Having experience with managing tickets end-to-end through any ITSM tool
• Excellent oral and written communication skills – their English should be very good
• Know how to communicate issues for end-users without using IT jargon. This requires having experience with L1 particularly
• Email etiquette awareness
• Friendly presence and helpful attitude. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others in IT
• Having experience with managing calls on any IVR system
• Be able to manage expectations of customers and ensure their satisfaction, even when the issue is not resolved
• Experience with managing calls from senior staff in the business when they contact SD
IT Developer Dubai
• Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile applications and Websites.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
• Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
• Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
• Research and track advancements in mobile application and website design patterns.
• Perform Search Engine Optimizations
• Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
• Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
• Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
• Engaging with clients and explaining the technical aspects
ï¶ Project Management skills; Planning, Prioritizing and administrating
ï¶ Time Management Skills: scheduling, and prioritizing
ï¶ Communication and Information Gathering Skills
ï¶ Understanding Business Practices, ethics, approaches, policies, and culture
ï¶ Understanding existing and emerging technologies
ï¶ Designing Technical Architecture
ï¶ Thinking strategically and Focusing on Delivering Results
Oracle ( Apex ) Developer Bahrain
Currently looking for Oracle (Apex) Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong development experience in oracle designing (6i,10g and 11g).
• Strong development experience in Oracle APEX.
Experience required: 4+years