T24 Developers Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for T24 Developers for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong development experience in T24.
• Should have experience in Islamic banking systems
Experience Required: 3 Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE
QA Specialisat Dubai
• Bachelors MIS/BIS/CS
• ITIL Foundation as minimum
Skill Set required:
• Knowledgeable about ITIL/ITSM adoption
• Service Management practitioner with experience doing policy, process, procedure and RACI work.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills. A significant component of the job will be the development of policy, process, procedure and RACI documentation.
• Sound understanding of Release, Change, Incident and Problem Management
• Business Cases & Solution Evaluation
• Capture the reasoning for initiating a project or task
• Current state assessment & desired state evaluation
• Compiling the business case document and presenting content
• Selecting the right technology partners to ensure short term success as well as having confidence to maintain the long term relationship
• Preparing the solutions evaluation matrix
• Managing the evaluation process
• Coordinates activities to ensure new solutions are ready for production operations.
• Establish and maintain policy for documentation of all services in ITD
• Reviews documentation before is sent out to external customers.
• Establish policy for end user experience on all IT services.
• Insure that all policies and procedures reflect the latest operational tasks.
Job description: BFL Group is looking for E-Commerce SEO.Responsibilities:
Create strong strategy including a road map of growth initiatives.
Analyze keywords and SEO/SEM techniques used by competitors and identify industry trends.
Develop content initiatives to maximize relevant organic growth.
Write/improve effective SEO content for blogs & websites.
Write and test powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
Develop/implement link and traffic building strategies.
Pursue partnerships with new/untapped digital platforms.
Keep updated on both white hat and grey hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines.
Manage budgets, develop digital marketing playbooks, and present key findings and best practices to team members.
Learn and be curious and stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape, and the industry to develop winning strategies.
Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of the mobile app.
Support Engineeer Dubai
Required urgently for Jebel Ali based company network support engineer who has at least 3 years experience in UAE as customer support.Send your CV, salary is negotiable by employer
IT Technical Support Person with the following skill sets / experience -
Support IT infrastructure & Applications.
Knowledge in Windows & Linux Servers.
Experience general Hardware, LAN & WAN.
Knowledge in Backup Solutions (preferably Enterprise solutions).
Experience in Firewalls / VPN.
Knowledge in Oracle Database / Applications will be an advantage.
Process / ERP knowledge will be an advantage.
Experience in SAN / NAS will be an added advantage.
Good in planning, execution & completing tasks on time.
People with Driving license will have preference.
Self-Motivated, Hardworking & someone who keeps a cool head on pressure situations.
Database Administrator Dubai
IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Database Administrator & Data Modular for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Should have more than 7 years of work experience with a strong understanding of various databases
• Hands on experience in developing Database architectures, in a fairly large environment in the following areas:
• Strong understanding of database design and development practices and procedures.
• Strong domain knowledge of Data Warehousing and a demonstrated experience in database design for such environments of 3+ years.
• 4+ years of DBA experience on PostgreSQL platform with proved experience in database design, development, administration, and architecture.
• Proven experience installing PostgreSQL, creating databases, performance tuning, and managing users and security.
• Proven experience installing, performance tuning, and system monitoring and managing PostgreSQL and at least one other relational database product like DB2, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle etc. (preferably MySQL or DB2)
• Understanding, and working knowledge in various database areas like data modelling, data warehousing, data migration etc.
• Hands-on experience with installations, upgrades, configuration, tuning, index creation and performance analysis in a PostgreSQL OLAP environment.
• Proven experience with PostgreSQL databases
• Strong understanding of advanced SQL queries (loops, exceptions, declares), table views, constraints, stored procedures and the impact of executing on the database.
• Ability to write SQL procedures, packages, functions and to advise ETL developers on best practices dealing with the data access layer.
• Heavy SQL experience writing complicated queries from scratch, tuning other’s code, analysing impacts.
• Experience implementing backup and recovery strategies with expertise in backup/recovery/fail-over methods and best practices.
• Hands-on experience installing and implementing both packaged and custom real-time monitoring and alerting solutions.
• Hands-on experience with automation of tools, implementations, scripting and database reporting metrics and reports.
• Familiarity with database administration tools.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
• Provide strategic data architecture direction in projects and enterprise architecture;
• Establish the metadata standards for organizational reporting framework.
• Develop synergies across databases of Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing / OLAP and their respective applications.
• Leads development/adaptation of data architecture methodologies, standards and best practices, and selection of tools.
• Leads the development of enterprise data models and the addition or revision of data architecture artifacts.
• Manages the process of designing, developing and implementing data architecture.
• Liaises and participates in the governance of the data and data architecture artifacts.
• Responsible for the entire database administration related activities, including but not limited to monitoring, backup and recovery, security, performance management, and database object maintenance.
• Create physical database designs, conduct design reviews, perform backup and recovery and performance tuning
• Review, evaluate, design and implement strategies for data acquisitions from various formats into specifics databases (PostgreSQL) as required.
• Troubleshoot problems and work effectively with other team members to identify and address problems.
• Implement and maintain policies, procedures and standards to ensure security and integrity of test and production data.
• Perform in a fast-paced environment where project deadlines are critical and multiple projects may run in parallel.
• May act as client point-of-contact and expert on PostgreSQL database administration on projects.
• Report to project head frequently.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT
• PostgreSQL Administrator Certification.
Dot net developer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Dot Net Developer for our operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 8 Years of experience in .Net development.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations