Network engineer Qatar
Senior Network Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required
• 8+ Years of experience in Network & Security.
• Should have Experience in managing large networks in a corporate environment & managing security.
• Experience in planning, designing, installing and configuring local and wide area networks.
• Hand on experience implementing administrating and troubleshooting network devices.
• Strong experience in wireless, data center, Juniper net screen, Nexus and Visualization etc.
• Preferably candidates holding certifications like CCNP, CCIE - Security, CCIE - Data Center etc.
Terms and conditions:
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Microsoft Infrastructure Field Engineer Qatar
Microsoft Infrastructure Field Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
The last recent 5 years in the same field.
B.Cs. in computer science/engineering or National Diploma and relevant experience
Certification required in the field matter.
Design, implement, Maintain and support Microsoft technologies.
Examples but not limited to Servers operating systems, management systems, messaging systems, security systems, logical systems, integration systems.
Web developer Dubai
• Working on expanding, maintaining, and supporting the company's interactive, public-facing website
• Use web development technologies such as HTML5, PHP, css3, bootstrap etc.
• Code level (use coding to do changes) customizing and integration on functions, text plugins and templates of Magento, wordpress, Joomla cms
• Working on cms based sites Wordpress, Magento, Joomla.
• Theme/Template integration
• Uploading and Updating files on server.
• Updating cms and installing SUPEE security on website
• Working on photoshop, converting or developing layout images to live landing pages or layout exactly same.
• Decide on specific colors, images, text, styles, website slides and layouts and after creating takes approval
• Working on marketing campaigns sends newsletters to large amount of emails.
Helpdesk agents Dubai
Responsibilities and Duties
•Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
•Assist customers through installing applications and computer peripherals
•Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems
•Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
•Conduct remote troubleshooting
•Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue
•Record technical issues and solutions in CRM Knowledge Base.
•Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
•Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
•Report customer feedback and potential product requests
•Help create technical documentation and manuals
•Understand underlying clients’ issues beyond reported incidents and tie them to revenue solutions, operations, and revenue management principles
•Conduct root cause analysis and provide actionable and high-value solutions to reported incidents with a combination of data analytics, business acumen, engineering expertise, product features, and sound judgment.
•Distill complex topics and communicate in a simple and coherent manner with a consultative approach.
•Develop significant expertise in one or more areas of the product operations.
•Guide the development of fellow Customer Service team members.
•Develop tools or requirements for tools to improve efficiencies of the Customer Service team.
ïƒ¼Client Centered Approach
Arabic .Net Web Developer Dubai
•3+ years working experience in developing robust, user-friendly, and secured .NET-based web applications
•Excellent experience with VB .Net, C#, Asp .Net, LINQ
•Design and creation of relational database schemas and robust knowledge of SQL Server 2005+
•Should have proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming
•Solid knowledge of using TFS
•Knowledge of Using Agile Scrum as Primary development mythology
•A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
•Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus
•Knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013 are plus
•Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution
•Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets
•Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of programming experience in customizing ODOO, developing new modules, configuration, implementation and support.
University degree in computer science, Engineering, or equivalent.
Fluent in English.
In depth knowledge of object oriented programming, object modeling, and relational databases.
Good experience in Web frameworks.
Good communication skills.
Team Working Skills.
Quick documentation and Sharing Skills.Previous UAE work experience is a plus.
SDLC Rational Consultant Dubai
(Arabic) for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong experience in implementation and rollout of IBM Rational modules for SDLC/ALM function.
• Arabic language is mandatory.
• Implementation of SDLC Governance using IBM Rational Suite, put an entire governance framework using the rational suite to control flow of the SDLC/ ALM from requirement gathering to release.
Strong experience in the below IBM Suite products:
• IBM Rational ClearQuest,
• IBM Rational ClearCase,
• IBM Rational Requirements composer analyst,
• IBM Rational Data and Application Modeling,
• IBM Rational Quality Manager,
• IBM Rational Testing.
Business Planner Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Senior Business Planner- Infrastructure Directorate for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Qualification & Skill Set required:
• Graduate in Computing, Engineering or Science
• 10-15 years experience in one or more core IT disciplines, such as: Information systems, Information planning, business analysis, application development & maintenance, Portfolio management or/and project management in a corporate environment.
• Broader experience in executing and maintaining IM&T projects and systems.
• Experience in portfolio consultancy and planning.
• Working experience in budgets (Capex and Opex) planning and challenges
• Budgets, Business Characteristics / Environment
• Business & IT Investment Proposals
• Business & IT Investment Proposals
• Business Process Improvement Techniques
• Strategic Perspective
• Builds Shared Vision
• Champions Customer & Stakeholder Focus
• Delivers Results Through Others