Network Engineer Dubai
Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
* Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
* Implementing the organization's information security policies and procedures
* Performing the information security compliance activities
* Making sure that the organizations information security policies and procedures are complied with ISO 27001:2013 Standards
* Managing and supporting information security incidents
* Performing information security risk analysis and periodic reviews for information security processes
* Acting as an internal information security consultant to the organization
* Monitoring advancements in information security international and national policies and procedures
* Monitoring changes in legislation and accreditation standards that affect information security
* Initiating, facilitating, and promoting activities to improve information security awareness within the organization
* Updating all documentation required related to information security and standards in DCAA
* Submitting performance reports to the Information Security Manager on weekly basis
* Implementing required security measurements requested by the ISR Committee
* The support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
* Liaising with project management teams, third-line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis.
* Speaking with customers via email and phone for initial requirement capture.
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) optional, and other vendor specific courses, such as Juniper Certified Internet Expert (JNCIE);
* CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+ certification
* Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
SAP PLM Dubai
AP PLM Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should be strong in SAP PLM (Product Life-cycle Management)
Should be Strong in Plant Maintenance who has completed minimum 3 full life cycle projects
Should have Quality Management (QM) and Project System (PS) experience
Should have knowledge on DMS & MM
Should be fluent in Arabic language
Oracle DBA for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 5-6 years of experience as Oracle Database Administrator.
• Strong experience in Oracle RAC.
• Experience with Oracle RMAN, database replication, standby databases, backup and recovery procedures.
• Should have experience in Pl/Sql and Linux.
• Banking experience is mandatory
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate
Windows administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Windows cum Citrix Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required
• 10+ years of experience
• Banking domain experience will be an added advantage
Terms and conditions:
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
Network engineer Dubai
The scope of security architecture and network security administrator is the following
• Define, document and implement the security architecture for Nawah including but not limited to the following:
• Authentication & authorization Account administration controls (provisioning, segregation of duties, validation, attestation, etc)
• Auditing of critical security related events
• Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of the system and data.
• Provide security architecture and advice in support of Nawah application development, infrastructure, and enterprise technology projects to ensure the integrity of the architecture.
• Develop and maintain a security architecture.
• Address security throughout the development lifecycle.
• Assess project requirements related to application security, network, including correlation with ENEC/Nawah security policy and standards.
• Identify architectural and other security risks associated with the solution, and compensating controls where necessary.
• Identify any gaps in existing Nawah security infrastructure to meet project requirements, work with the Nawah Management to identify and roadmap solutions.
• Design, configure, implement and maintain all security platforms and their associated software, such as routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, anti-virus, cryptography systems, SIEM, Anti-SPAM, and MDM.
• Responsible for a broad range of security tasks, including the day-to-day security administration of network security devices, as well as the management of technologies, such as firewall, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, data loss prevention, antivirus, anti-spam, antispyware, and security information and event management (SIEM) tools.
• Design, review and ongoing assessment of firewall, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, SIEM, VPN, SSL, application control, Antivirus, and other network security component policies.
• Ensure network security best practices are implemented through auditing: router, switch, firewall configurations, change control,
Server administrator Dubai
Server Administrator Abu Dhabi
This professional will be the sole support for the day to day server operations of our client's small LAN/WAN environment. Typical duties will include maintenance, backups, Active Directory and Exchange administration and support for future operations. Other duties will include providing detailed documentation, managing projects, meeting with vendors, and evaluating products. Candidates must also have strong knowledge of routers, firewalls, and switches, as they will be responsible for handling any issues that arise on the networking side.
In order to qualify for this position, the individual must have 3+ years experience in a Server Administration role supporting Exchange 2003, Active Directory, Windows 2003 Server, and Symantec Backup Exec. Candidates with a degree from an accredited institution will be given priority.
Senior Security Engineer Dubai
Permanent opening for MNC company.
4-7 yrs of exp., salary 12-20 K AED
immediate joinees to 15 days joinees
Saudi Arab Location, insurance provided by the company.
PCNSE (Palo alto) certificate mandatory along with CISCO sourcefire, firepower, ASA firewall etc.
OFSAA Consultant Bahrain
Experience with OFSAA (preferably OFSAA 8.X) in a banking environment
Involved in design, implementation and support of Profitability, Transfer Pricing, ALM and LRM Modules of OFSAA
Banking domain expertise
Oracle DB and PL/SQL
Experience with OBIEE (Both admin and developer)
Experience with ETL
Experience with Linux, Unix and Windows OS
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Bahrain.