• Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science
• Experience in standards based ISMS delivery.
• Certifications in Cisco, HP Procurve or Juniper infrastructure or security products.
• 5 years’ experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc. required, salary negotiable
Project Manager Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for SAP HCP (HANA Cloud Platform) Project Manager for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Should have solid knowledge of any of the modules of SAP HCM.
• The candidates must be necessarily an Arabic Speaker
• Banking domain experience will be an added advantage
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
Server Engineer Dubai
Provides second and third line support for server issues, resolving issues or escalating (to vendors) within the agreed service level agreement.
Handles tickets with customers, including escalated Linux and Windows server issues.
Responsible for Hyper-V and VMware clusters (including underlying iSCSI SAN storage).
Writes scripts for Zabbix monitoring systems and Linux/Windows scripts for automation.
Deploys new servers (Linux and Windows, including preparing templates for fast rollout).
Monitors servers (via monitoring system and SNMP alerts).
Proactively maintains and patches servers.
Configures apache, nginx, MySQL, load balancers, clusters and advanced server configurations.
Can perform root cause analysis for slow sites (viewing access logs, cache hit rations etc).
Manages Veeam backup and repositories.
Manages network switches (including VLANS), routers (including BGP) and VPNs.
Escalates IP Transit issues to vendors.
Must have knowledge of Windows 7 thru 10, Windows Server, Centos, Ubuntu and Debian.
Must be confident and socially adept.
Expert at nginx, Apache, MySQL, caching and web server optimisation.
IT BUSINESS ANALYST Dubai
Position : IT Business Analyst
Exp : minimum 5 yrs
location : Dubai
Client : MNC
Emplyement type : Contract to hire (1 yr contract)
Notice period : immediate joinee or 15 - 20 days negotiable
Relevant exp in insurance domain is mandatory.
CBAP/PMP/PMI/CCBA/CSBA/BA any certicate (mandatory)
E-commerce Expert Dubai
IT Operations & e-commerce expert for one of the leading e-commerce company.*
Managing Digital marketing and Internal Business Management, ERP Development and Maintenance.
Create & maintain website content and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products & prices on the site are correct, updated and in line with trading at all times.
Skills & Responsibility:-
• Web development/digital media marketing/mobile application/ecommerce expertise.
• Responsible to increase online brand awareness, engagement, quality traffic to groups key source market across multiple channel and services.
• Creating and optimizing the landing page for various digital paid campaigns.
• PPC/SEM/SEO/Social Media Management/Data Analytics/Email Marketing & CRM.
• Graphic Design/UI & UX Design.
• Webserver administration / SharePoint.
• HTML5/CSS3/XHTML/jQuery/Bootstrap/AngularJS/style pre-processor.
• Graphical & Integrated Development Tools.
• Managing the magento website.
• ERP Development and Maintenance.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience.
currently looking for Analyst Programmer--Dot Net for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Graduate./ Post Graduate – Computer Science qualified preferred
• 4 years of relevant experience preferably in cards domain.
• Should have good communication skills and enhance work environment.
• Hands-on experience preferred for experienced resources on the two or more of technologies/languages –SQL SERVER 2000 /2008 DTS , Microsoft ASP, VB AND VBSCRIPT, Dot NET (ASP.net and Vb.net) AND XML
• Excellent analytical skills are required
• SQL SERVER 2000 migration to SQL 2008
• Conversion of ASP Web pages to Dotnet web pages.
• Conversion of SQL 2000 DTS to SSIS of SQL 2008
• Understand platform to suggest improving the processes & systems performance
C++ Software Engineer Dubai
Job description: C++ Software Engineer
Designing and implementing algorithms for complex tasks for real-time processing of large data.
Implementation of highly scalable and efficient software subsystem.
Developing in C++17 by using state of the art technologies (Boost, MySQL Clang/GCC, Qt etc.)
Take initiative to solve problems and overcome roadblocks, i.e. you are a result-oriented individual.
Proficient in using modern C++ and the STL.
Proficient in using Boost.ASIO and Boost. Beast and other Boost libraries.
Developed systems that handles/handled high workload on Linux-based systems.
Knowledge of relational SQL databases and restful interface is a strong plus.
Knowledge of some web development languages (JS, HTML) is a plus.
Knowledge of Python is a plus.
Ability to learn the use of third-party libraries.
Have basic knowledge of UTF-8-character encoding.
IT Dept Manager Dubai
Manage the IT Department with all IT related activities and responsibilities throughout the organization. Implement long term IT strategy for Royal Jet that involves the acquisition of the optimum required technology including the choice of Hardware, Operating System platforms, replacements or upgrades of existing applications and the development of a comprehensive set of policies and procedures based on industry best practices to help manage those systems.
Advise Human Resources and Corporate Support Chief and Senior Management in undertaking strategic decisions involving Information Technology, and achieve a good level of Information Technology awareness throughout the organization.