Java Developer for our UAE operations
with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
•Strong development experience in Java, J2ee.
Experience Required: 3+YS.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE
IT Manager Dubai
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED7,500.00 /month
2 years or more working with ERP
2 years or more .NET experience
2 years or more in Networking and Server administration
Manage information technology and computer systems
Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures for the IT department
Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
Audit systems and assess their outcomes
Preserve assets, information security and control structures
Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
Come up with new and innovative applications to support the marketing team
Proven working experience in an IT department or relevant experience
Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
Expertise in data centre management and data governance
Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation, mobile apps
Ability to manage personnel
BS or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
Strong C# fundamentals including OOP
Good communication and mentoring skills
Thorough understanding of core .NET concepts with hands on experience working with ERP solutions
Comprehensive knowledge of networking with hands on experience in server management
DOT NET Team Leader Dubai
Responsibilities of a Technical Team Leader will include:
Manage the day-to-day the Software Development Life Cycle operations using Microsoft Solutions Framework(MSF).
Ability to produce project documentations including: Requirement Specification Document, Functional Specification Document, Project Delivery Manuals etc.
Dispatching and Assigning Tasks, Establishing Timelines and Priorities within the team.
Implementing Standards, Monitoring Code Quality Control, Applying Testing Methodologies and Insuring Software Quality Assurance.
Close Coordination with the PMO office by Completing and Distributing weekly reports in coordination with Project Manager.
Assessing Technical Skill Set of Team Members and Distributing of tasks smartly among the team.
Providing Technical Assistance to support technical teams in high level requirements such as Solution Architecture and Optimization of Technology Use according to Software Patterns and Industry Standards.
Insuring the Technical Readiness of team members and propose Adequate Training and Rotation programs.
Willingness to travel and explore new frontiers and undertaking new challenging projects.
The candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:
A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in web development using .NET technology.
QA Engineer Dubai
currently looking for QA Engineer/Tester for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
5+ years working experience in ATM switch domain and simulators.
Excellent Knowledge in VISA, Asset and MasterCard simulators.
The QA Engineer should has technical experience and skills to:
Perform regressing Testing for VISA BASEI, VISA SMS, MasterCard BNET and MasterCard MDS.
Perform the ONLINE and OFFLINE certification with VISA and MasterCard
Perform ADVT and MTIP testing
Test VISA and MasterCard regular mandates, salary is negotiable
Web and Mobile developer Dubai
Required for employment in Ras Al Khaimah (Al Hamra Freezone):
Expert handling of html5 web standards
Graphics design (logos, icons, templates)
Basic marketing and sales skills required including client support
PHP, MySQL - required
Other server side languages recommended but not a requirement
Android / IOS Developer with at least 1 year experience and published apps.
Software Tester Dubai
Required a Software Implementor for a reputed Software Solutions Company.
- Visiting Clients
- Installation of Software at Clients Premises
- Training of Clients Staff
- Clarifying Clients queries
- Ensuring client has suitable hardware and software funcionality for our software
- Constanlty updating the manager / in-charge of the client as well as the company.
- Getting approvals for all customizations and changes.
- Will constantly be a link between the Company and the Client.
Knowledge of computers is a must. Must know how to install software’s and must have a basic understanding of Computer Hardware. Should have at least 1 year of experience in the industry.
Should be a fast learner at the same time have the willingness to learn.
Salary: AED 6000.00 - 6500.00
QA Specialisat Dubai
• Bachelors MIS/BIS/CS
• ITIL Foundation as minimum
Skill Set required:
• Knowledgeable about ITIL/ITSM adoption
• Service Management practitioner with experience doing policy, process, procedure and RACI work.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills. A significant component of the job will be the development of policy, process, procedure and RACI documentation.
• Sound understanding of Release, Change, Incident and Problem Management
• Business Cases & Solution Evaluation
• Capture the reasoning for initiating a project or task
• Current state assessment & desired state evaluation
• Compiling the business case document and presenting content
• Selecting the right technology partners to ensure short term success as well as having confidence to maintain the long term relationship
• Preparing the solutions evaluation matrix
• Managing the evaluation process
• Coordinates activities to ensure new solutions are ready for production operations.
• Establish and maintain policy for documentation of all services in ITD
• Reviews documentation before is sent out to external customers.
• Establish policy for end user experience on all IT services.
• Insure that all policies and procedures reflect the latest operational tasks.
Developer Saudi Arabia
Job description: • Write clean , well-designed code
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Proven software development experience in PHP
• Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services (RestFul, Soap)
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Ebay etc)
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject