Cisco Engineer Dubai
Cisco Engineer Dubai
Duties and Responsibilities: Implementation of Routers & Switches, Implementation of load balancers, and network appliances, Problem determination associated with new project installs, Callout services to 3rd parties as required - Hardware Vendors etc, Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures as required for the Network Operations Group
Experience Required: Proven experience in a large scale implementation role, Strong experience with Cisco and F5 implementation, Proven 3rd level skills in WAN/LAN, TCP/IP and Network support
Knowledge of Problem and Change Management skills, High degree of analytical ability and creativity in resolving design and production issues, This is an excellent opportunity for you to work with a tier one consultancy which will provide you will a rate of $US6557.00 per month, and offer you a great work life balance work place.
IT Manager Dubai
IT Manager for one of our clients which is a leading Organizations in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
Skill Set required:
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience
• Knowledge of SAP All-in-one, Project Management, ITIL, COBIT, Networking, Business Applications development life-cycle and website technologies
• Progressive IT experience, including experience in a multi-office environment. Experience in working with contracting, construction, or service organization’s preferred
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team of technical staff, to work with the Executive Management of an organization, and to manage multiple concurrent projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong project management, organizational and time management skills
• Strong people management skills
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills.
• Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all current IT systems, including SAP All-in-one ERP solution, Websites, PCs, operating systems, databases telephones, network, software applications, and IT security.
• Communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information services and systems.
• Manage and develop IT staff, including, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline.
• Develop standard IT policy, operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
• Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
• Oversee provision of IT Support and IT professionals for 10 staff in different projects and Head office.
Senior Configuration/Release Manager for a 6 month contract in Dubai.
Duration – 6 months
Location – Dubai
Rate – upto 20,000AED per month all inclusive
· - Able to build the configuration management database and document the CIs
· - Manage configurations for numerous types of software development assets such as source code, binary objects, requirements and design artifacts ensuring applications deploy smoothly into production.
· - Debug compilation, link, and generated errors; also debug installation and upgrade errors.
· - Create, maintain, and manage software release mechanics including writing required automation tools or scripts.
· - Enforce acceptance criteria of turnover packages: code, documentation and other types of software development assets to ensure ongoing integrity of Configuration Management standards/policies.
· - Ensure version control integrity, validation and adherence to defined standards. Perform audits for projects in accordance with configuration management plans.
· - Baseline existing environments in conjunction with implementations of Configuration Management policy.
· - As a part of Configuration Management, he/she will actively engage with application and development teams to provide technical expertise and ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, are logistically sustainable, and deploy seamlessly into the production environment.
· - Should have experience in working with tools like IBM TANDEM, IBM RATIONAL
Data analyst Dubai
Building Technology Trading & Cont. Co.
Building Technology products, engineering solution in infrastrucure, concrete repair & waterproofing
Data Warehouse Analyst Dubai
Responsibilities : Validating Data Integrity throughout the data warehouse layers and various connected solutions. Review Data loaded into the data warehouse for accuracy. Review Historical Data Integrity
Recommend Maintenance enhancements to data acquisition processes to improve accuracy of the data warehouse data. Make recommendations to business teams for enhancements to systems of record to improve accuracy of operational data used within the data warehouse.
Work with Technical Lead & Information Architects to create source-to-target maps, including multi-source to single target type of solutions.
Work with team to validate & control deployment plans as they related to data integrity and availability. Develop QA Test Scripts & Plans based on functional Requirements & Source-to-target maps.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
Relational DBMS skills across multiple platforms, but preferable to have Oracle 10x SQL experience. Data Warehouse Knowledge/Experience
Knowledge of research methods, statistical or data analysis
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong analysis skills especially as it relates to business reporting and reconciliation requirements for financial applications
Risk consultant Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Information Security & Risk Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skill sets and terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required
• 8+ years of experience in Risk and Information Security
• Should be experienced in Business Risk of financial operations
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of programming experience in customizing ODOO, developing new modules, configuration, implementation and support.
University degree in computer science, Engineering, or equivalent.
Fluent in English.
In depth knowledge of object oriented programming, object modeling, and relational databases.
Good experience in Web frameworks.
Good communication skills.
Team Working Skills.
Quick documentation and Sharing Skills.Previous UAE work experience is a plus.
Our Globalization Group is looking for Frontend developers with full stack web development experience to help build an internal content/email templates authoring tool that support Globalization for all applications. As a member of the team, you will help us develop product solutions and deliver features that power the next generation of Globalization apps.
Middleware Broker Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Middleware – Message broker for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong experience in Middleware – Message broker.
Experience Required: 3+YS.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.