Microsoft AX Consultant
VAM Systems is currently looking for Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skill sets and terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required
• 3-4 years’ experience of supporting ERP systems in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
• Working knowledge of writing database queries, preferably Microsoft SQL
• Strong understanding of specific AX modules
• Strong client facing skills
• Strong experience in Data migration from Legacy system to MS AX and vice versa
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate clearly at all levels of an organization
• Creative, problem solving oriented thinking Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar
E-commerce Expert Dubai
IT Operations & e-commerce expert for one of the leading e-commerce company.*
Managing Digital marketing and Internal Business Management, ERP Development and Maintenance.
Create & maintain website content and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products & prices on the site are correct, updated and in line with trading at all times.
Skills & Responsibility:-
• Web development/digital media marketing/mobile application/ecommerce expertise.
• Responsible to increase online brand awareness, engagement, quality traffic to groups key source market across multiple channel and services.
• Creating and optimizing the landing page for various digital paid campaigns.
• PPC/SEM/SEO/Social Media Management/Data Analytics/Email Marketing & CRM.
• Graphic Design/UI & UX Design.
• Webserver administration / SharePoint.
• HTML5/CSS3/XHTML/jQuery/Bootstrap/AngularJS/style pre-processor.
• Graphical & Integrated Development Tools.
• Managing the magento website.
• ERP Development and Maintenance.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience.
Cards Project Manager Dubai
Project Manager - Cards for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Senior Manager with experience working on projects with CTL and other similar cards technology.
Extensive experience working with business unit.
PMP or Prince2 certification is a must.
Should have excellent communication skills.
Experience required: 8+ years
T24 Developers Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for T24 Developers for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong development experience in T24.
• Should have experience in Islamic banking systems
Experience Required: 3 Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE
LINUX Administrator Dubai
•Works independently to support all Oracle Linux and Solaris servers providing level 2 and 3 connection services for MOF.
•Maintains DNS, NFS, DHCP, printing, mail, web, and FTP services for the Oracle Linux and Solaris servers.
•Installs, manages, and administers mission-critical Oracle Linux and Solaris servers, which contain confidential information, configures its IP address, Ethernet card addresses and other relevant data.
•Ensures secure operation of all servers and services through the use of security and encryption tools such as SSH, SSL, PGP, IPSec.
•Provide whenever needed training and documentation in respect to Oracle Linux and Solaris servers
•Monitors system logs and activity on all Oracle Linux and Solaris servers.
•Coordinates with 3rd party suppliers/vendors the replacement of defective hardware on clients and servers as necessary.
•Maintains/updates and reports on project activities and tasks as deemed necessary.
•Manages Oracle Linux and Solaris servers account maintenance including additions, changes, and removals.
•Maintains integrity of Oracle Linux and Solaris servers accounts and data on the password management system. Performs recovery when required.
•Researches, installs, and tests software updates and patches to supported applications and various UNIX operating systems.
•Researches new technologies and present recommendations on major hardware and software purchases for MOF.
•Updates software and hardware inventory and documents any and all changes to either. In addition coordinates with the Disaster Recovery Manger on the impacts of these changes.
•Provide scripting and programming support to all UNIX based systems.
•Requires Unix Systems Administration experience in at least one of the following UNIX: Sun or HP. Experience must be concurrent and include basic working knowledge of UNIX and Solaris clustering, NFS and shell programming experience.
•Possess a strong background in the UNIX based OS, preferably with Oracle Linux and Solaris UNIX server administration.
•Proficiency with UNIX, Linux, OEL, Solaris including LDOMs, Zones, Containers, and Oracle OVM systems,
•Understanding of the administration of SQL database servers, and secure web servers with mod ssl; knowledge of scripting; working knowledge of shell scripting, knowledge of standard backup infrastructures, UNIX system and program installation, compilation and configuration, system-level security and hardening procedures, familiarity with cryptography tools, experience maintaining servers for standard Internet services such as DNS, NFS, DHCP, Samba, mail, web, LPR printing and FTP service.
•As new technologies emerge and impact the enterprise, the System Administrator is expected to learn these technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems
•Knowledge of virtualization such VMWARE, Citrix would be preferred.
•Knowledge of SAN and SAN technologies would be preferred.
•BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration or related field required.
•7-10 years Information Technology operation with supervisory experience.
•Ability to work varying hours and shifts.
•On-call 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
currently looking for System Analyst/Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Minimum 5 years in IT industry with experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on real time project
Systems Analysis & Design
Preparing solution document based on the analysis
Object Oriented Database.
Relational Database (RDB)
Objective Oriented Programming Experience
Content Manager concept/design
Technical leadership of multi-platform database migration projects
Front end developers Dubai
Our Globalization Group is looking for Frontend developers with full stack web development experience to help build an internal content/email templates authoring tool that support Globalization for all applications. As a member of the team, you will help us develop product solutions and deliver features that power the next generation of Globalization apps. You will be involved from ideation to rollout.
• Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, coding, testing and production release.
• Create web applications following best practices of accessibility, internationalization.
• Partner closely with design & product to craft great product experiences.
• Be a crafts(wo)man and encourage code craftsmanship across team.
• Deliver code in an agile team environment.
• A passion for technology and for developing robust, scalable, state of the art software systems.
• Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
• Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, Dust.
• Proven problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team.
Web developer Dubai
Job description: Our company is in need of web developer/IT with at least 2 years’ experience and can start immediately. All nationalities can apply
1. EXCELLENT working background on WordPress, Web design, & adobe photoshop.
2. Knowledge on desktop support, telephone AVAYA, Biometrics and Network Configuration and Video editing.
1. Can work under pressure
2. Creative and can work with less supervision
3. Attention to details
4. Fast and efficient