TRIUMPH H.R CONSULTANTS FZC
Network Technician Dubai
Incumbent should have knowledge in Networking, Trouble Shooting & Cabling
MCA, MBA, BE/B.Tech (IT) CS will be preferred.
Degree holders with good experience also any apply.
Only Indian Nationality with atleast 2 years experience in home country or in UAE will be preferred.
English speaking skill are requisite to qualify.
Work location: Al Quoz (Dubai)
Senior SharePoint 2010 Administrator/Developer Bahrain
Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong Administration and Development experience in Sharepoint2010.
Experience Required: Minimum 5+Years.
Terms and conditions:
SMM, ASO, SEM (Digital Marketing Specialist) for Dubai Silicon Oasis located company
If your profile match 80 to 95% of the below listed, you will:
• Take ownership of technical SEO role on the website ranging from indexation and crawling to metadata and micro formatting.
• Develop and maintain keyword portfolio for itcostcut.com products and brands like a boss.
• Partner with content creators to understand and adhere to on-page SEO best practices.
• Expertly administer and maintain our Google Analytics installs on web properties.
• Facilitate creation and implementation of tags/pixels in Google Tag Manager.
• Identify key performance trends and insights through masterful analysis and reporting on content and campaigns.
• Develop, implement and support a flawless link building strategy.
• Continually generate new and fresh ideas for improving our content and content processes.
• Fastidiously support campaigns and initiatives across the department and company in other ways as needed.
What you've done: You must have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
• 3+ years working in a search engine marketing role.1-2 years’ experience working with Google Tag Manager.
• 5+ years’ experience working with Google Analytics + marketing-specific tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, SEM Rush.
Extra credit for:
• Graduation in marketing, finance, economics or related business fields and working with digital marketing company.
• Experience data layer and a/b testing and using WordPress or multiple content management system.
IT Support Engineer Dubai
IT Support Engineer responsible for installing, maintaining and monitoring the operation of the organization’s local and wide area networks and servers. This includes all network and telecom hardware / software that is located both at the Corporate / Client and Co-location facilities. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
THE WORK -- KEY ESSENTIALS:
• Installs Operating System releases and system upgrades for Windows 2003 / 2008, Evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems
• Monitors Infrastructure and Co-Location hardware and software to ensure a high level of data integrity and availability.
• Performs server evaluation and optimization on a regular basis
• Surveys performance needs and goals of LAN/WAN users
• Internet/Intranet connectivity and continuity
• Manages all administrative aspects of corporate and customer desktop support
• Maintains documentation of the physical and logical network
• Maintains Corporate and Virtual Servers, including those located offsite
• Participates in departmental on-call rotation
• Provide remote support over chat, phone and email
• System administration tasks (user administration, back-ups, etc.)
• Other duties as may be assigned by management
• Maintenance and enhancement of technical knowledge
• Daily maintenance and problem resolution on the LAN/WAN environment
• Participation in internal and external audits as related to job functions
• Participation in the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Processes as related to job functions.
• Design/Implement & Deploy solutions for Network & IT Infrastructure Internally & Externally
• Other job related tasks assigned by management
IDEAL BACKGROUNDS and Skills-- MUST HAVES:
• Comfortable with most aspects of Windows 2003 / 2008 systems administration; for example, command line parameters, configuration of web services, system installation and configuration, fundamentals of security, installing third-party software
• Must have an extensive knowledge of computer components, computer system builds and configuration and component and software compatibility.
• Practical experience installing and configuring network firewalls and switches
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in Information
• Technology and ability to establish guidelines
• Expert experience implementing and administration common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SFTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.
• At least has additional basic knowledge and experience on any of the following vendor-specific and standard technologies: Microsoft SQLserver, MySQL, Apache/Postfix, TomCat, Dell DRAC management,
• Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation (All interested candidates must be willing to work rotating shifts (day/night) as well as weekends. Support Technicians are also required to be reachable on mobile for communication, information, emergency, and on-call situations.)
• 3-5 year’s experience required.
• Hands-on experience with one or more of the follow hardware platforms (e.g. Dell, HP) is a plus.
• Experience with network monitoring tools (Managed Engine, Solarwinds etc.)
• Experience with Cisco ASA firewalls / Switches (Experience with CCNA and/or Network+ certifications is a significant plus)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Ability to Demonstrated Leadership in driving small and medium-scale projects
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Candidate must be excellent in creating responsive emails using HTML5 / CSS3 and Jquery.
Should have knowledge about Bootstrap
Must have done cross browser & devices compatible project using responsive web design with valid html5/css3.
Should have knowledge of HTML & CSS.
Qualification -BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high quality work.
Strong project understanding skills
Web developer Dubai
Job description: Our company is in need of web developer/IT with at least 2 years’ experience and can start immediately. All nationalities can apply
1. EXCELLENT working background on WordPress, Web design, & adobe photoshop.
2. Knowledge on desktop support, telephone AVAYA, Biometrics and Network Configuration and Video editing.
1. Can work under pressure
2. Creative and can work with less supervision
3. Attention to details
4. Fast and efficient
Oracle DBA Dubai
Oracle DBA Dubai
Working in a 8 man team providing database administration services, this broad and varied role requires database back up⁄ recovery⁄ maintenance and capacity planning using RMAN scripts and also allows you to play a key figure not only in the small to medium sized projects, but gain exposure to larger projects currently in the pipeline.
To be successful for this role, you will have the following skills: Minimum 5 yrs Oracle Database Administration experience. Involved with various database upgrade⁄migration Strong experience in Database Cloning, patch management, and cross-platform migration, Demonstrable experience in storage⁄performance capacity planning and tuning. Excellent documentation skills
Strong communication skills are mandatory as you will be liaising with developers, business analysts, architects and managers. You will be expected to meet deadlines, prioritise your workload, work autonomously and always deliver high quality results
This is a career move where you can hone your skills whilst working for a market leader. In return for your effort and commitment you will be rewarded with a work life balance and a very competitive remuneration level.
MS CRM Application Developer Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for MS CRM Application Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
BS Computer Science or a related field
Minimum of 8+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamic CRM development and Customization
Application Developer will develop, amend and maintain system functions and will also contribute to impact analysis of requested changes and defect fixes, implement new requirements, contribute to code review and performance tuning exercises.
Strong knowledge in Microsoft Technologies such as C#, ASP.NET 3.5/4.0, MSCRM 2011/2013, SQL SERVER 2005/2008 R2, SSIS 2008 R2 and SSRS
Writing business logic using CRM workflow foundation, integrating CRM with web solutions, Creating Customizations, entities, web resources and web services using different integration techniques.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAMSYSTEMS- Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume