Must have at least 5 years of working experience supporting, maintaining and administering core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server 2008
Strong knowledge on Operating Systems and Hardware; and inbuilt server roles like DHCP, DNS, File Server, Print Server, Windows Security
At least basic knowledge on Virtualization technologies
Knowledge on Active Directory and Exchange would be additional plus.
Strong knowledge on ITIL processes like Incident, Problem & Change Management.
Good communication and inter-personal skills.
Ability to make modifications to the systems with little or no interruption of service.
Ability to organize projects and tasks according to priorities, communicate effectively project plans and status including escalating for when issues occur
Must be self-motivated and enjoy a sense of pride in their accomplishments.
Skill Set required:
• Should have good experience in Financial Accounting Project.
• Should be fluent in Arabic / English.
Experience Required: 10+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
C# .NET developer Dubai
We are looking for a talented developer to join our team. If you love developing cutting-edge software for the web and are passionate about the latest web technologies, join our team!
• Entity Framework
• Planning and organizing
• Prioritization skills
• Display initiative
• Problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Willing to learn new skills
API Designer Dubai
Job description: 1. Manage backend services and building API
2. Handle both front end user interfaces and backend services
3. Backend API design and development
4. Handle chat server
5. Implement new functionalities with recommended technologies and maintain the already exist one.
6. Handle the database
7. Develop the admin panel for sales and support. Implement services like mailer, company maintenance for support.
8. Guide both application developers for work flow
9. Complete the missing requirement on backend services
10. Responsible for web, server and database of produc
•Strong development experience in VB.Net, ASP.Net SQL Server.
Experience Required: 4+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
System administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for System Administrator for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field from an accredited institution.
• 5+ years, managing servers in terms of update and server health
• Experience deploying production applications, solutions, Hardware and networking
• Working knowledge of systems deployment within Windows platform.
• Experience in Infrastructure, Virtualization, Hardware and networking from deployment and maintaining the availability of the service.
• Knowledge of Service-oriented architecture and interfaces Architecture
• Experience of working with multiple solution partners and systems integrators
• Good understanding of security issues surrounding applications.
• Good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Experience of monitoring of service thresholds.
• Experience with rapid problem solving.
• Project management skills
• Can lead and manage on the ground and virtual team
• Takes accountability and responsibility of the assigned work tasks / projects.
• Strong attention to detail, Analytical, excellent time management and organizational and able to work in fast, paced, high volume environment.
• Effective communication skills are required.
• Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
• Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills are required to manage outstanding issues until resolution.
• Excellent command in computer literature
Network Engineer Dubai
Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
* Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
* Implementing the organization's information security policies and procedures
* Performing the information security compliance activities
* Making sure that the organizations information security policies and procedures are complied with ISO 27001:2013 Standards
* Managing and supporting information security incidents
* Performing information security risk analysis and periodic reviews for information security processes
* Acting as an internal information security consultant to the organization
* Monitoring advancements in information security international and national policies and procedures
* Monitoring changes in legislation and accreditation standards that affect information security
* Initiating, facilitating, and promoting activities to improve information security awareness within the organization
* Updating all documentation required related to information security and standards in DCAA
* Submitting performance reports to the Information Security Manager on weekly basis
* Implementing required security measurements requested by the ISR Committee
* The support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
* Liaising with project management teams, third-line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis.
* Speaking with customers via email and phone for initial requirement capture.
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) optional, and other vendor specific courses, such as Juniper Certified Internet Expert (JNCIE);
* CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+ certification
* Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
Server Engineer Dubai
Provides second and third line support for server issues, resolving issues or escalating (to vendors) within the agreed service level agreement.
Handles tickets with customers, including escalated Linux and Windows server issues.
Responsible for Hyper-V and VMware clusters (including underlying iSCSI SAN storage).
Writes scripts for Zabbix monitoring systems and Linux/Windows scripts for automation.
Deploys new servers (Linux and Windows, including preparing templates for fast rollout).
Monitors servers (via monitoring system and SNMP alerts).
Proactively maintains and patches servers.
Configures apache, nginx, MySQL, load balancers, clusters and advanced server configurations.
Can perform root cause analysis for slow sites (viewing access logs, cache hit rations etc).
Manages Veeam backup and repositories.
Manages network switches (including VLANS), routers (including BGP) and VPNs.
Escalates IP Transit issues to vendors.
Must have knowledge of Windows 7 thru 10, Windows Server, Centos, Ubuntu and Debian.
Must be confident and socially adept.
Expert at nginx, Apache, MySQL, caching and web server optimisation.