Data Analyst Dubai
- Excellent in MIS Reports
- Proficient in SAGE and Microsoft Excel (or the entire Microsoft office software package)
- Must be smart and with strong analytical skills
- With strong organizational skills
- Must be flexible
- Good communication skills (English, Hindi, Urdu, and/or Malayalam)
- Can join immediately
- Visit visa preferred
System analyst Dubai
System Analyst / Computer Programmer
We are looking for Computer Programmer to create and maintain internal software programs for our business. The ideal candidate must have a strong background in software development and programming. He or she will have an enhanced facility with the Windows operating system and associated hardware. The ideal candidate is a hard-working individual who has a creative but analytical mind set.
A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, Info. Tech. or related field from an Accredited University or School.
3+ years of experience developing software in an object oriented language
Excellent IT and coding skills along with a knowledge of Application Development – ASP.NET, Classic ASP, VB6, SQL Server is mandatory.
Experience in managing Share Point applications will be a plus.
Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the accounting field will be an added advantage.
Proven experience as a programmer or relevant role.
Support engineer Dubai
Job description: *Required Desktop Support Engineer L1*
Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Commitment: Full Time
• Configuration and managing LAN/WAN (Switches, Routers & Firewalls)
• Managing Windows Server 2016 (AD, DHCP, DNS etc)
• Monitoring of Servers Audit Logs and Event notices
• Active Directory user management and Group Policy implementation
• Managing file security system, print servers, backups and recovery
• On time Client support, fault finding and maximizing the network availability
• Configuring Printers, scanner, barcodes, POS, Card Readers/Biometric, CCTV, Win10
• Providing End User training and documentation for New Staff.
• System upgrades both at workstation and Server level.
• Asset management and repair logistics.
Project Manager- Dubai, Retail Payment Systems for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Bachelor Degree Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science or a related:
Or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
• Post-graduate education is desired.
• At least 15 Years’ experience with wide experience covering expertise covering Banks, Retail Payment Systems, Clearing Systems, Retail Time Gross Settlement Systems, and Mobile Payments.
• In-depth domain experience of payment systems.
• Experience in developing payment system strategies.
• Experience in implementation of payment systems.
• Has managed a national level, near-real time retail fund transfer system which has been successful.
• Knowledge in IT Security related to Payment Systems.
• Proven track record of managing teams of different discipline: technical: analytical and business.
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, project management and time management skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with other staff members
• Be able to speak and write coherently in the English language.
• Provide two work related and one personal reference.
• Provide evidence of a clean police record from the relevant country’s authority.
Data warehouse Dubai
Data Warehouse for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should be a Project Manager with experience in Data Warehousing projects
• Banking domain experience is a must
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks
Security Engineer Dubai
IT Security Professional for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Responsible for protecting the Organization’s networks, infrastructure and computer systems.
• Protect computer systems by creating barriers deterring external access to them
• Recognize problems within systems by identifying uncharacteristic activity
• Assess current situations with the network security and carry out audits
• Implement improvements where needed and keep the users informed by completing performance reports on a regular basis to communicate the status of the system security.
• Customizing access to information per rules and necessity
• Maintaining standard information security policy, procedure, and service
• Ensure regulatory compliance
• Endpoints/System monitoring for:
ï Patch management
ï Anti-virus management
ï Software updates
ï Usage of unlicensed and pirated software
ï Incidents of policy violations as per the information security policy.
Area in IT Security
• Network Troubleshooting
• System Administration
• Firewall Administration
• Security solution testing and implementation
Security Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 5 years experience in Microsoft Networking environment, Intrusion techniques with securitytesting, computer system diagnostics.
• High degree of skills in Windows Server, Linux, and all office software products. Workingknowledge of firewall, Advanced Protection Systems, network, and servers.
• Knowledge of common protocols such as SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, LDAP,KERBEROS, RADIUS, and SSL
• Proficient at researching issues using traffic analysis tools, forensic and debugging tools.
• DNS, IIS Administration and Security Fine tuning
• Create and update security policy, strategies, risk assessments, investigation into incidentsand audits.
• Configure, support and evaluate security tools. Review architectural designs and evaluatecompliance to applicable security standards.
• Conduct security audits and provide recommendations to mitigate risks. Ensure complianceto security standards and policy.
• Design solutions, configure or support Firewalls, Content Engines, Intruder Detection and/orPrevention Systems, and Advanced Threat Protection systems.
• Setup, configure, maintain and support patch management systems.
• BS in Computer Science, Microsoft MCSE or equivalent level of experience and/or training.MS preferred.
• Relevant Certification in Windows Environment
Job description: VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for React Native developer for one of our clients in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
• Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
• Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
• Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
• React Redux
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.