• Should have expertise in Oracle Document Management System (Oracle web center content & oracle document capture).
• At least 2 to 3 implementation experience.
Experience Required: 4+Years.
Terms and conditions:
LINUX Administrator Dubai
•Works independently to support all Oracle Linux and Solaris servers providing level 2 and 3 connection services for MOF.
•Maintains DNS, NFS, DHCP, printing, mail, web, and FTP services for the Oracle Linux and Solaris servers.
•Installs, manages, and administers mission-critical Oracle Linux and Solaris servers, which contain confidential information, configures its IP address, Ethernet card addresses and other relevant data.
•Ensures secure operation of all servers and services through the use of security and encryption tools such as SSH, SSL, PGP, IPSec.
•Provide whenever needed training and documentation in respect to Oracle Linux and Solaris servers
•Monitors system logs and activity on all Oracle Linux and Solaris servers.
•Coordinates with 3rd party suppliers/vendors the replacement of defective hardware on clients and servers as necessary.
•Maintains/updates and reports on project activities and tasks as deemed necessary.
•Manages Oracle Linux and Solaris servers account maintenance including additions, changes, and removals.
•Maintains integrity of Oracle Linux and Solaris servers accounts and data on the password management system. Performs recovery when required.
•Researches, installs, and tests software updates and patches to supported applications and various UNIX operating systems.
•Researches new technologies and present recommendations on major hardware and software purchases for MOF.
•Updates software and hardware inventory and documents any and all changes to either. In addition coordinates with the Disaster Recovery Manger on the impacts of these changes.
•Provide scripting and programming support to all UNIX based systems.
•Requires Unix Systems Administration experience in at least one of the following UNIX: Sun or HP. Experience must be concurrent and include basic working knowledge of UNIX and Solaris clustering, NFS and shell programming experience.
•Possess a strong background in the UNIX based OS, preferably with Oracle Linux and Solaris UNIX server administration.
•Proficiency with UNIX, Linux, OEL, Solaris including LDOMs, Zones, Containers, and Oracle OVM systems,
•Understanding of the administration of SQL database servers, and secure web servers with mod ssl; knowledge of scripting; working knowledge of shell scripting, knowledge of standard backup infrastructures, UNIX system and program installation, compilation and configuration, system-level security and hardening procedures, familiarity with cryptography tools, experience maintaining servers for standard Internet services such as DNS, NFS, DHCP, Samba, mail, web, LPR printing and FTP service.
•As new technologies emerge and impact the enterprise, the System Administrator is expected to learn these technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems
•Knowledge of virtualization such VMWARE, Citrix would be preferred.
•Knowledge of SAN and SAN technologies would be preferred.
•BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration or related field required.
•7-10 years Information Technology operation with supervisory experience.
•Ability to work varying hours and shifts.
•On-call 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
E Commerce Developer Dubai
Electro vision media
New company in Dubai looking for web developer with:
knowledge of ASP.Net, PHP, XML, HTML and CSS
Design and development of e-commerce company website. Manage and resolve day-to-day e-commerce issues. Design marketing brochures and required HTML pages. Knowledge of E-Marketing.and basic knowledge of social media marketing will be proffered.
Please forward your CV as soon as possible.
Salary : Maximum AED 5000 (all inclusive)
developer: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai
Required education: Bachelor's
Support Engineeer Dubai
Required urgently for Jebel Ali based company network support engineer who has at least 3 years experience in UAE as customer support.Send your CV, salary is negotiable by employer
AIX system administrator Dubai
Systems is currently looking for AIX System Administrator for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
5+ years of experience in AIX administration.
Should have thorough experience in:
• Installing/Configuring/Upgrading AIX Version 6 and 7
• Installing/Configuring/Upgrading Redhat
• Performing root causes analysis of core dumps and resolving system crashes
• Performing patch maintenance
• Configuring and managing system security
• Performing performance tuning
• Proficient in bash shell scripting
• Administrating of (VIO Servers, LPARs, NIM Server, HACMP clusters)
• Upgrading Servers firmware
• Managing storage
• Managing devices
• Configuring and managing networking
• Performing system backup and recovery
• Using HMC and SDMC to manage system resources and defining System policies and hardware profiles
• Building NFS, NIS and DNS servers and their maintenance
Must have IBM Certified System Administrator AIX VI
Redhat RHCE certificate is preferred.
Hardware Engineer Dubai
Providing instant solution to the valued clients as per requirement.
· Installation of Modem and Dial-up Networking.
· Troubleshoot all e-mail and internet related problems
· Installation of Internet related software and configuration.
· Periodic cleanup of individual mailboxes of users.
· Solve Internet related Problem over phone.
· Handle subscriber’s queries and complaints through Fax, Email and phone.
· Maintain effective liaison with IT Helpdesk and provides timely feedback to users regarding problem status and resolution.
· Install, configure and troubleshoot desktop applications and operating system (e.g.: Ms-office, windows 9X/2K/XP etc.,)
· Install & maintain office LAN, support office staff in different IT issue.
· Setup corporate office LAN to client end and provide on call support. .
Senior Developer - TIBCO Dubai
Seeking an exciting opportunity with a globally recognized airline company?
What Do I need?
Your 4-5 years’ experience in Business works (experience on Web Service development a must) as well as TIBCO EMS (Enterprise Messaging System). Must have experience in TIBCO Adaptors especially in ADB and MQ (Messaging Queue), experience with TIBCO administrator and Tibco Active Space (deployment, fine tuning). Working knowledge on scripted deployment and BW plugins (Rest-JSAON, AS, MQ Sales force) will be an added advantage. Must have knowledge of design patterns and good hands on experience with database SQL developer. Good analytical skills for troubleshooting (interface related issues)
Front end developers Dubai
Our Globalization Group is looking for Frontend developers with full stack web development experience to help build an internal content/email templates authoring tool that support Globalization for all applications. As a member of the team, you will help us develop product solutions and deliver features that power the next generation of Globalization apps. You will be involved from ideation to rollout.
• Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, coding, testing and production release.
• Create web applications following best practices of accessibility, internationalization.
• Partner closely with design & product to craft great product experiences.
• Be a crafts(wo)man and encourage code craftsmanship across team.
• Deliver code in an agile team environment.
• A passion for technology and for developing robust, scalable, state of the art software systems.
• BS/BA or equivalent with 2+ years professional application/frontend development experience.
• Experience developing node. js applications
• A solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
• Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
• Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, Dust.
• Proven problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team.