SMM, ASO, SEM (Digital Marketing Specialist) for Dubai Silicon Oasis located company
If your profile match 80 to 95% of the below listed, you will:
• Take ownership of technical SEO role on the website ranging from indexation and crawling to metadata and micro formatting.
• Develop and maintain keyword portfolio for itcostcut.com products and brands like a boss.
• Partner with content creators to understand and adhere to on-page SEO best practices.
• Expertly administer and maintain our Google Analytics installs on web properties.
• Facilitate creation and implementation of tags/pixels in Google Tag Manager.
• Identify key performance trends and insights through masterful analysis and reporting on content and campaigns.
• Develop, implement and support a flawless link building strategy.
• Continually generate new and fresh ideas for improving our content and content processes.
• Fastidiously support campaigns and initiatives across the department and company in other ways as needed.
What you've done: You must have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
• 3+ years working in a search engine marketing role.1-2 years’ experience working with Google Tag Manager.
• 5+ years’ experience working with Google Analytics + marketing-specific tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, SEM Rush.
Extra credit for:
• Graduation in marketing, finance, economics or related business fields and working with digital marketing company.
• Experience data layer and a/b testing and using WordPress or multiple content management system.
Candidate must be excellent in creating responsive emails using HTML5 / CSS3 and Jquery.
Should have knowledge about Bootstrap
Must have done cross browser & devices compatible project using responsive web design with valid html5/css3.
Should have knowledge of HTML & CSS.
Qualification -BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high quality work.
Strong project understanding skills
Android Developer Dubai
KEZA is looking for an Android Developer in Dubai, UAE. The successful candidate will lead the design, development, and maintenance our Android applications. The developer will be involved in the entire application lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. In addition to delivering the product, a successful candidate will be involved in working closely with the backend engineer and product owner. Candidates who want to enter the world of growing Startup in Dining Industry, would you like to be involved? Entering the critical period of our launch, would you want to be a part of our success story? If yes, we appreciate your interest. It is a paid and 6 months internship which can lead to a full-time based on the performance.
Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
Work directly with creatives, developers, and producers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
Gather & understand requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
Build prototypes, optimize performance
Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
Convert wireframes and designs into functional mobile applications
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Build unit, functional, and integration tests mobile applications
Work closely with backend developers to help standardize APIs
Responsible for definition, design, development and successful, timely completion of product under development and future features / products
Lead the design effort for a system component, defining priorities and evaluating resources
Responsible for design reviews, ensure quality at every stage of development
Recommend alternative effective approaches, utilize new technology to achieve goals
Work on complex problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires in-depth evaluation of various factors which may be difficult to define
Advanced disciplinary knowledge of Android, Java software development processes, tools, methods, and test development.
Strong OOP experience
Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
Experience with Google APIs on Android
Strong foundation in RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
Strong foundation in UI design and a user-oriented focus.
Extensive knowledge of the core android services is a plus
Strong foundation in Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies software design for performance and scale.
Oracle Developer Dubai
looking for Oracle Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong development experience in Oracle 11g.
• Should have experience in Oracle forms and reports 10g and 11g.
Experience Required: 4+Years
Terms and conditions:
Team manager Dubai
With a strong presence of more than 15+ years of operations in India XT (Xicom Technologies) is now looking to expand its Dynamic IT Sales Team in Dubai. Check out this exciting role and give me a shout if it sounds like you !
Please find below a brief Job Description for your reference:-
1.Responsible for heading up expansion in Dubai.
2.Targeting dynamically new prospects in UAE.
3.Generating leads through systematic prospecting, following up effectively and closing sales efficiently.
Desired Candidate's Skills :-
1.Existing business relationships and contacts within UAE.
2.Proven track record in selling IT Services (Mobile app ,Web and Software).
3.Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills at all levels.
IT technician Dubai
IT Technician cum Document Controller.
System and Network Support
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum 1-2 years working experience in handling support and IT infrastructure.
• Knowledgeable in installation, maintenance and support, hardware level, like MacBook, iMac, Printer Setup and configuration with excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Installation, Monitoring and maintaining of CCTV and DVR devices.
• Outlook mail configuration and Managing Email Accounts in multiple domains.
• Skills: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X, MS Windows Server 2003/2012 with DHCP/DNS, Firewall, Active Directory, Network Printer.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure and Router/Access Point Configurations.
• Coordinating IT related purchases.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Business Analyst Dubai
Business Analyst for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Require 8+ years relevant experience.
• Strong fundamentals in Corporate Banking, Internet Banking, SWIFT, Corporate Wage processing systems, Host to Host processing, Local payment systems.
• Need to have synthesis capacities and very good communication (capacity to explain simply a complex process)
• Bring a proven history of working in Transaction Banking.
• Good understanding of regulatory implications.
• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle.
• Experience in preparing and conducting functional reviews, requirement gathering sessions and training sessions.
• Understanding of bank’s processes is highly desirable.
• Exposure to Agile methodology with requirements capturing using use cases and feature driven methods.
• Experience on identifying and executing test strategies, test plan and functional test cases.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Interact with business, understand and document detailed business requirements.
• Identify the impacts and stakeholders. Collaborate with stakeholders to elaborate the requirement end to end.
• Discuss multiple solutions with functional solutions team. Collaborate for the optimal solution for the requirement.
• Co-ordinate in getting the estimates and initiate approvals.
• Support business in preparation of UAT test scenarios.
• Provide consulting support to business and IT in resolution of UAT issues
• Strong interpersonal skills, being able to communicate clearly and concisely, moderating style and delivery to suit different parties.
• Participate to Application Go Live and Post-production
• Encourage best practices and apply them in the team - responsible for functional product quality.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and ability to manage projects
Terms and conditions:
Oracle Fusion Financials Consultant
currently looking for Oracle Fusion Financials Consultant for our UAE operations with the following terms and conditions:
Skill set Required:
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Banking domain experience will be an added advantage
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate (15 - 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at