Tandem Programmer Dubai
currently looking for Tandem Programmer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Graduate./ Post Graduate in Computer Science
• 2- 3 years of strong experience in COBOL preferably in Tandem environment
• Knowledge of Tandem environment
• Should have good communication skills and enhance work environment.
• Excellent analytical skills are required
• Must have a positive attitude and ready to work under pressure situations
• Study business requirements and develop design document
• Program systems as per approved design
• Manage tasks / assignments for Design & Development of small size
• Support and co-ordinate with business users for UAT
• Understand platform to suggest improving the processes & systems performance
• Ensure systems delivery as per laid down quality management standards
Oracle Architect Qatar
Oracle Solution Architects for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Candidates should have 13+ year experience and excellent communication skills
Should have GCC experience.
Should have experience in implementation, planning etc.
Retail industry experience is mandatory
Should have very good knowledge on these below modules
Senior Collaboration Administrator Qatar
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Senior Collaboration Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Implementing production SharePoint forms, troubleshooting SharePoint infrastructure issues, and strong knowledge with PowerShell to administer SharePoint.
• Should have in Operational, engineering, and project support of the Microsoft Share Point 2010/2013 on premises environment and hosted environment (Azure).
• Manage and check the overall SharePoint server health and functionality.
• Monitor SharePoint disk space usage through the built-in SharePoint reports for each site collection.
• Manage SharePoint permissions.
• Analyze and report on SharePoint usage and activity.
• Move/copy sites Support network load balancing needs and ensuring its correct operation (NLB).
• Regular review of the events and messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor.
• Regular review, clean-up, management and configuration of SharePoint accounts and sites.
• Regularly analyze SharePoint content and storage.
• Monitor SharePoint trends (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth).
• Set up alerts and enforce policies.
• Regularly audit the SharePoint environment.
• Identify and report governance violations.
• Check for operating system, SQL Server and SharePoint patches and cumulative updates.
• Primarily responsible for engineering and implementing architecture solutions for Microsoft SharePoint environments.
• Will also provide 3rd level support of the SharePoint infrastructure, software all SharePoint components.
• When required additional responsibilities will be to assist with the engineering of SharePoint solutions as required by business needs.
• The candidate must have extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft SharePoint architecture and have a strong understanding of SharePoint development concepts and methodologies.
• The person will be required to have experience with SharePoint implementation and strong firefighting skills with the ability to troubleshoot infrastructure issues in the SharePoint landscapes.
• Work closely with the collaboration technology, infrastructure, security and development teams
Experience Required: 5+Years.
Project Manager Dubai
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, or related field is required
• CCNA certification or the like
• Extensive knowledge of CCTV, access controls, electrical systems, energy management, fire alarm and smoke removal systems, heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems, control systems, building automation, troubleshooting, engineering, installation, management, and construction procedures
• Extensive knowledge in installation and programming of CCTV and Access Control systems especially moving camera systems
• Working experience in project management in the above fields
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Experience in New Product Development and Life Cycle Management in a security related industry
• Technical background in Electronics or Mechanical engineering preferred
• Self motivated, responsible, with a strong personality to drive projects
• Works well in a team environment and has the capability of analysis and problem-solving
• Excellent Communication and English skills, both in oral and written
• Have an extensive Marketing Skills
• Ability to persuade clients and make a productive indoor / outdoor sales
• Will be responsible for the project administration of all current and/or future installations of Security, CCTV, Card Access & other specialty systems where needed. Administration of these projects shall be coordinated with the respective management team.
• Oversee the proper documentation is being executed between the contracts administrator and sales representative to effectively consummate the engineering requirements.
• Supervise the requirement for proper documentation of project site visits, telephone communications, request for information, letter of transmittals, permits and applications fees and final closeout requirements are being properly executed.
• Oversee the required safety programs are being implemented to prevent unnecessary injury to our employees and insure we are in compliance on given projects.
• Execute the manpower backlog reports on a monthly basis to assist with the proper manpower loading requirements to achieve customer satisfaction and increased gross profit margin opportunities.
• Will be responsible to implement required change orders on projects which will achieve significant gross profit.
• Participate in meetings with contracts administration, field supervision and engineering departments to review all on-going projects.
• Assist with the construction schedule requirements to properly complete installation and final certification testing within the requirements agreed upon by the company and the respective customer.
Sky Zone Infotech
Java Programmer Dubai
Should have sound knowledge of Java programming language with hands on experience in developing J2EE web applications (Struts + Hibernate preferred)
Should have good understanding of JSP, Servlet, java-script, AJAX, web services
Should have knowledge of RDBMS, PL/SQL and its concepts, Oracle experience will be preferred
candidates with experience of HTML5/CSS/JQuery will be preferred (although not mandatory).
Should have knowledge of UML and should have worked with least one UML tool
should be able to prepare build scripts using ANT/ Maven
Candidate should be young, energetic, start-up driven and self motivated, also should be able to communicate effectively with team/management and clients
Java, J2EE, Struts, MVC, PL/SQL, JSP, Servlet, Ajax, Hibernate, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, ANT/Maven
Education: BE/B.Tech with 1-2 year experience Or
MCA with 2-4 years experience Or
B.Sc and a Professional computer certificate with 3-5 years experience
Business Analyst Dubai
currently looking for Business Analyst for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 5-6 years of experience in Business Analyst role in e-Government domain
• Experience in understanding client business needs and translate them into functional specification design solutions
• Develop and analyze project systems and client needs, including workflow, program functions and steps required to develop and modify programs.
• Experience in research and analysis on the local and global e-Government services
• Prior exposure in promoting and enhancing business analysis tools, techniques and approaches within the project.
• Graduate degree in Business Administration with specialization in IT
• Arabic speaking is mandatory.
UAT Professional Bahrain
UAT Professionals for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Should have experience in UAT Test .
Experience in web based and core application.
Experience Required: 4-5 Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate (Maximum 2 weeks).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS â Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organization in Bahrain.
Senior Dynamics CRM Application Consultant Dubai
We are looking for a senior Dynamics CRM Consultant to partake in implementing Dynamics CRM 4.0 Projects. This truly unique opportunity requires a mature, career-oriented individual able to lead 2-4 Dynamics CRM developers, Consultants and is committed to delivering on time with high quality. Must work well under tight deadlines. In return, the right candidate will be provided with a stable work environment, a true team environment, a structured career path, growth and satisfaction that come from keeping his/her skills up-to-date by working with the latest technologies, paid certification fees, access to an experienced mentor/coach and much more. The right candidate will be assigned to work with one software architect on a major component of a distributed system. This position requires excellence in programming and professionalism.
BA or BS in Computer Science or Engineering Degree