Business Analyst Dubai
Business Analyst for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Require 8+ years relevant experience.
• Strong fundamentals in Corporate Banking, Internet Banking, SWIFT, Corporate Wage processing systems, Host to Host processing, Local payment systems.
• Need to have synthesis capacities and very good communication (capacity to explain simply a complex process)
• Bring a proven history of working in Transaction Banking.
• Good understanding of regulatory implications.
• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle.
• Experience in preparing and conducting functional reviews, requirement gathering sessions and training sessions.
• Understanding of bank’s processes is highly desirable.
• Exposure to Agile methodology with requirements capturing using use cases and feature driven methods.
• Experience on identifying and executing test strategies, test plan and functional test cases.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Interact with business, understand and document detailed business requirements.
• Identify the impacts and stakeholders. Collaborate with stakeholders to elaborate the requirement end to end.
• Discuss multiple solutions with functional solutions team. Collaborate for the optimal solution for the requirement.
• Co-ordinate in getting the estimates and initiate approvals.
• Support business in preparation of UAT test scenarios.
• Provide consulting support to business and IT in resolution of UAT issues
• Strong interpersonal skills, being able to communicate clearly and concisely, moderating style and delivery to suit different parties.
• Participate to Application Go Live and Post-production
• Encourage best practices and apply them in the team - responsible for functional product quality.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and ability to manage projects
Terms and conditions:
System specialist Dubai
System Specialist Dubai
We are currently searching for Systems Specialist to be responsible for our Technology Department.
• Providing technical support and guidance to users of the company’s computer systems; and internal and external web portals, following up to ensure the prompt resolution of operating problems; providing direct user support by responding to questions, troubleshooting and resolving problems.
• Evaluating and logging of system errors and software/hardware malfunctions found by users or in system logs.
• System monitoring and crisis management.
• Hardware and software maintenance of desktop PCs and laptops, as well as network add/move/changes, and inventory maintenance. Will also need to perform light Database maintenance.
• Evaluate and provide input on new hardware or software products. Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
• Assists with the creation of MS Office word files and presentations.
Position requires an Associate's Degree or equivalent, 3-5 years of related experience, thorough working knowledge of Windows, thorough knowledge of Office 2000/2003 Suite of products, as well as Microsoft Server, PC and printer hardware components and operating systems. Including MS Access, MS Outlook, calendaring. Exceptional customer service and telephone skills essential. Strong interpersonal skills, high energy, creativity, initiative imperative and a strong desire to learn.
J2EE Applications architect Dubai
Advance Dynamics core business is information communication technology and engineering. AD is active in information system development and embedded micro devices for industrial, commercial and educational
J2EE Application Architect Dubai
Responsibilities Include: Responsible for developing design, architecture and development of a large Java /J2EE and SOA application and system. lead the design and architecture of major components of the overall architecture. Interfacing with Business Analysts, understanding requirements and translating that into application and systems architecture. Building prototypes, testing design attributes, and working with other members of the prototyping and architecture team in achieving overall objectives. Developing ideas and presenting them to peers and management. Experience Includes: 5/6+ years of IT and Technology experience . 4+ of experience in developing J2EE applications. At least 2 of these must be in design and architecture. Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Experience with Java/J2EE models, design patterns, frameworks, components, best practices. Experience with JSP, XML, Experience using IBM WebSphere or related technologies. Experience building large ERP systems and applications
Database analyst Dubai
DATABASE ANALYST Dubai
Assist in the accurate and timely compilation, auditing, analysis, and reporting of management, and outcomes data. Assist in database management to support Senior Management, Care Management Division and contract requirements. The incumbent will analyze relational databases, create data extracts and generate reports from production systems. Assist in the creation of data warehouses for specific analytical clinical purposes/studies and conduct audit & analysis of data for distribution to the customers. Assist in the analysis and organization of data into meaningful reports for written and graphical presentation, using Crystal Reports and Structured Query Language (SQL) programming. Assist in the development of new technologies and processes for more efficient workflows. Assist in data analysis, data mining and data normalization2. Design and develop complex ad-hoc reports3. Run complex on-going reports on a regular basis4. Design and maintain computer applications to support the Care Management activities5. Assist in the creation of data warehouses (relational databases) for analytical clinical purposes / studies6. Maintain on ongoing self-study program to enhance knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, MS Access and Reporting tools Minimum of three years experience in database management, data analysis or business preferred. Minimum three years experience with relational databases and SQL, PL/SQL statements required. Excellent written and oral communications, Experience using Crystal Reports and programming languages such as Visual Basic Access (VBA), Visual Basic, SQL or another common language. Strong analytical, methodological and organizational skills. Four-year degree in computer science, information management systems, or other related curriculum required.
Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Dubai
TechVista Systems is looking for Dynamics AX Functional Consultants to be based in our Dubai Office. European Nationals only. Candidates should have a minimum of 4 years of ERP Consultancy and 3 years of AX dynamics Consultancy experience. Strong English Communication Skills. Experienced in Delivery Management, Presales and Client Management. Interested candidates can send their resumes
System Engineer Dubai
You will deal with installation, configuration and troubleshooting of servers and softwarecx
Yopu will also handle the full installation, maintenance and repair of software such as norton, Trend Micro anti-virus products and other related products
You will have good Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Group Policy and related software and service
You will be qualified with CCNA or a related qualification
Front-End Web Developer who has experience in consumer facing products. You will help with the creation of dynamic website layouts and user interfaces. You should have working knowledge of the major tools and technologies used by and the challenges facing web developers. You should be capable of researching and prototyping new technologies and providing recommendations for application improvement as it pertains to the user interface. You should have some experience developing the back-end of websites alongside back-end developers to pre-designed and planned specifications.
Issue identification and resolution
Keep software systems up and running.
Ability to Remediate escalated service issues related, then design processes or technical solutions to prevent them from recurring.
Perform implementation reviews, advocate for new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
Technical design and solution development
Experience developing business applications and integration
Serve as a technical resource for building mobile applications and APIs.
Write mobile applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes.
Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
PHP Developer Dubai
Strong knowledge of Core PHP & JS/Jquery/ajax with basic knowledge of HTML.(div based)
Good knowledge of JS/Jquery/ajax.
Strong logical & analytically skill.
Strong Knowledge of database.
Desired Candidate Profile
Good Communication Skills and Strong Learning Ability.
Should have technical background .
Able to understand project requirement & handle project independently.