Android Developer Dubai
KEZA is looking for an Android Developer in Dubai, UAE. The successful candidate will lead the design, development, and maintenance our Android applications. The developer will be involved in the entire application lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. In addition to delivering the product, a successful candidate will be involved in working closely with the backend engineer and product owner. Candidates who want to enter the world of growing Startup in Dining Industry, would you like to be involved? Entering the critical period of our launch, would you want to be a part of our success story? If yes, we appreciate your interest. It is a paid and 6 months internship which can lead to a full-time based on the performance.
Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
Work directly with creatives, developers, and producers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
Gather & understand requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
Build prototypes, optimize performance
Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
Convert wireframes and designs into functional mobile applications
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Build unit, functional, and integration tests mobile applications
Work closely with backend developers to help standardize APIs
Responsible for definition, design, development and successful, timely completion of product under development and future features / products
Lead the design effort for a system component, defining priorities and evaluating resources
Responsible for design reviews, ensure quality at every stage of development
Recommend alternative effective approaches, utilize new technology to achieve goals
Work on complex problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires in-depth evaluation of various factors which may be difficult to define
Advanced disciplinary knowledge of Android, Java software development processes, tools, methods, and test development.
Strong OOP experience
Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
Experience with Google APIs on Android
Strong foundation in RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
Strong foundation in UI design and a user-oriented focus.
Extensive knowledge of the core android services is a plus
Strong foundation in Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies software design for performance and scale.
Internet Crowd Workers Dubai
We are looking for Internet Crowd Workers to join our global crowdsourcing team. As a Crowd Worker your goal will be improve the internet user experience, around the globe, through participating to various projects. The knowledge you have of your own country is your greatest asset, providing our clients with valuable insight into each market.
As a contractor for iSoftStone, you gain the opportunity of working on a diverse range of projects for a multi-national corporation, in addition to a flexible working schedule and highly competitive rate which allows you a real work-life balance.
- Tasks vary between projects; generally we ask you to use the power of your local knowledge to understand, interpret and provide constructive feedback on a range of products and services provided by our clients
- Tasks and guidelines are provided via an online tool, which allows contractor to complete them whenever and wherever they have stable internet connection.
- High level proficiency in English
- Residing permanently in UAE
- At least 18 years of age
- High-level of awareness of United Arab Emirates contemporary culture (current events, news, media and history)
- Responsible, committed, results-driven and detail-oriented
- Capable of working flexible schedules
- Stable internet connection
- General proficiency with computer and web applications
Working conditions and compensation vary per project and you will work as an independent contractor.
Software developers Dubai
We are expanding our Development team in Dubai and we are looking for a Software Developer who wants to lead this journey. You will be part of the development team and report directly to the product manager.
Software Applications Developer
Excellent understanding of relational database concepts including: Microsoft SQL Server with Oracle and Postgres are good-to-haves.
Excellent understanding of large-scale web application architecture.
Experience with Object Oriented Application Design and Programming in a developer role with good experience in Java with practical knowledge of general software development lifecycle methodology.
Knowledge of Server Operating Systems and Networking fundamentals.
Experience with Business Analytics tools is a plus!
Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
3-4 year’s work experience developing front end modules for enterprise software.
Excellent communication skills with ability to interact directly with clients and other departments (written and verbal), self-motivated with ability to work independently to deliver timely results.
Ability to project manage outside development efforts.
Ability to work flexible hours as tasks/timelines demand.
Have a knack for solving complex problems in addition to good communication and analytical skills.
Communication skills are essential in this role - we expect you to be fluent in English, written and spoken.
Senior UNIX Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have minimum 7- 8 years of experience in UNIX Administration
Banking domain experience will be an added advantage
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Senior SharePoint 2010 Administrator/Developer Bahrain
Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong Administration and Development experience in Sharepoint2010.
Experience Required: Minimum 5+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Support engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Support Engineer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Desktop hardware and software troubleshooting experience, including an expert level of Windows 7/10
• User management of Active Directory and other applications (CRM, bespoke applications, etc.)
• Troubleshooting of printing issues
• Troubleshooting of user connectivity issues (Wi-Fi, Internet Explorer, etc.)
• Experience with managing security related incidents such as virus infection
• Basic knowledge of using deployment tools like SCCM (or anything similar)
• Experience with troubleshooting remotely
• Understanding of ITIL, particularly, incident management and request fulfilment processes – understanding of SLA
• Having experience with managing tickets end-to-end through any ITSM tool
• Excellent oral and written communication skills – their English should be very good
• Know how to communicate issues for end-users without using IT jargon. This requires having experience with L1 particularly
• Email etiquette awareness
• Friendly presence and helpful attitude. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others in IT
• Having experience with managing calls on any IVR system
• Be able to manage expectations of customers and ensure their satisfaction, even when the issue is not resolved
• Experience with managing calls from senior staff in the business when they contact SD
Software Engineer Dubai
Location: Dubai, UAE
Reports to: Developer Lead
Classification: Full Time
We are a talented & motivated multicultural team, working on our first 3D featured animation movie. We need a Software Engineer to support all the Technical tools we use in our daily work. Our Software Engineer will together with the IT team support, maintain and develop our project management tool, various other tools we use in the production and web pages which is a part of our company.
We are looking for someone with skills and experience as follow:
The perfect candidate need to have:
- Experience with NoSQL databases (like Couch DB, Mongo DB)
- can work in HTML5
- and also with CSS
- experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- worked as a software engineer for at least 5 years
Nice to have:
- experience with PHP
- and MySQL
If you have the required skills and experience as mentioned above we look forward to receive your CV
Application developer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for SharePoint Application Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field from an accredited institution.
• Minimum related experience of 4+ years in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Developments & Implementations.
• Skillsets in managing the look and feel of the SharePoint site and Knowledge of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS & CSS 3) and HTML5 (creating page layouts, making changes to the master pages, and maintain the overall site)
• Experience in SQL from databases, reporting, designing, query, stored procedure.
• Mobile application on all platforms. Knowledge with Native, Hybrid and HTML5 type of development.
• Intranet and internet Sites and Applications Development.
• Experience in Installation, Administration, Configuration, Securing and Upgrading SharePoint environment
• Experience in Managing Site, Site collection, Central SharePoint Admin Page/Console and SharePoint Physical/Logical Farm.
• Experience in designing and planning Logical and Physical SharePoint farm and utilizing SharePoint advance features
• Experience in .Net development, C# language, ASP.Net, IIS, Web service and Client & Server Side Programming in SharePoint.
• Animation, Html, CSS, Bootstrap, JSON, XML, Cross Browser Development and Mobile Responsive.
• Cater to the needs of the business and solve business problems.