Software Developers Dubai
Software Developer Experience Required : 5 - 6 Years Job Description Experience:4-5yrs experience Location: Nashik Job description: •Experience in core java and Android SDK with good logical understanding. •Experience in developing Enterprise Applications for Mobile platform. •Should have strong understanding of OOP’s . •Should have experience in working with sqlite . •Should have knowledge of working on Services, Broadcast Receivers, XML parsing, Push notifications, in app purchases, Fragments, View pagers etc. •Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) •Strong Knowledge of Designing across multiple resolutions in Android. •Ready to work in Agile and Iterative development
•Strong development experience in C#.Net 3.5, ASP.NET , MVC3, Entity F/W, WCF services, LINQ,C#.Net 2.0, 1.1, XML, XSLT , SQL Server 2008, 2005, 2000, Oracle, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE
•Should have experience in DTS and SSIS Packages.
•Unit Testing & User Acceptance Testing experience is mandatory.
Experience Required: 6+Years.
Mobile Software Tester Dubai
Mobile software Tester Required,
Main responsibilities will be to report the team leader on daily tasks,
Test Mobile software and find bugs and feedback report on time.
Flashing devices with mtk and qualcom processors.
1- bachelors degree.
2- 0-1 year experience.
3- Good analytical skills
4- Good computer operating skills.
IT Technical Support Officer Dubai
Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, Printers and scanners
Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems
Responding to breakdowns
Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
Repairing equipment and replacing parts
Supervising junior engineering and technical staff
Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
Maintaining records of software licences
Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
Engineer - Support Systems Dubai
Job Location: UAE
• To provide first level IT direction and support of end user computing environments, and the establishment of an effective support structure to ensure that IT systems and resources are delivered to the required levels of availability, redundancy, security and performance.
• Provide on-going (hands on) support to end users to ensure the efficient operation and use of IT systems and resources.
• Primary monitor of IT Service Desk phone extension, mailbox and log tickets as required
• Classification and diagnosis of incidents and requests, analyse & prioritize accordingly and (if required) assign to the correct support queues
• Resolve incidents and requests that are within first line scope of work:
• Administration of Active Directory (AD), Guest WiFi and Print Queue accounts
• Maintaining Service Desk documentation & knowledge articles.
• Meeting Room support, including assistance with Video Conferencing
• Primary user/support for workstation configuration management (via SCCM); e.g. deploying scripted applications, patches and image laptops/desktops
• Responsible for updating and progressing incidents/requests assigned via the IT Service Management tool
• Resolution of client device Soft- & Hardware related issues
• Cisco Call manager Administration
• Secondary user/support for workstation configuration management (currently using SCCM)
• Non automated Software installs
• Creating/Updating documentation and asset inventory (e.g. licenses, hardware, software and peripherals
• Diploma or Undergraduate Degree, preferably in CS or IT
• Windows 7 / Office 2010 certification
• Practical working experience working within the ITIL (or Cobit) Framework including the successful completion of the ITIL Foundations Exam
• Windows certification – MCDST or MCP
• Upto to 3-5 years IS experience
• Familiar with Windows 7 and the concept of DNS, DHCP, Active Directory setup and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with the use of Remote Desktop tools
Network Administrator Dubai
Network Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have minimum 3+ years of experience in CISCO products (like installation & configuring of Switches, Routers, CCTV etc.)
• Should be CCNA certified Network Engineer
• CCNP certification or course completed would be an added advantage
Al Tair Quality Services
Pearl Qualified Professional (PQP) having Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering with 3-4 years work experience, PQP Certification and relevant experience
The Feeling of Success
Chief Technology Officer Dubai
Chief Technology Officer required for mobile application start-up, must have experience of successfully developing and delivering mobile applications on time and within budget. Experience of working in a start-up a must as is coding and designing mobile applications.