IT Support Agent Dubai
Provide overall support for Mac and PC clients. Knowledge of Active Directory
ïƒ˜ Escalate IT issues to the IT Manager where necessary
ïƒ˜ Manage backups and tape rotations
ïƒ˜ Diagnose and solve technical issues
ïƒ˜ Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects
ïƒ˜ Provide desktop and server support
ïƒ˜ Set up and configure new laptops and desktops and core servers
ïƒ˜ Ensure all software purchased licensing is recorded and maintained
ïƒ˜ Install service and troubleshoot, perform general preventative maintenance and manage AMCs for PC, Printers, Copiers, Fax machines, Scanners, Plotters, Projectors and other computer hardware.
ïƒ˜ Prepare and maintain IT Inventory and asset information.
Senior Configuration/Release Manager for a 6 month contract in Dubai.
Duration – 6 months
Location – Dubai
Rate – upto 20,000AED per month all inclusive
· - Able to build the configuration management database and document the CIs
· - Manage configurations for numerous types of software development assets such as source code, binary objects, requirements and design artifacts ensuring applications deploy smoothly into production.
· - Debug compilation, link, and generated errors; also debug installation and upgrade errors.
· - Create, maintain, and manage software release mechanics including writing required automation tools or scripts.
· - Enforce acceptance criteria of turnover packages: code, documentation and other types of software development assets to ensure ongoing integrity of Configuration Management standards/policies.
· - Ensure version control integrity, validation and adherence to defined standards. Perform audits for projects in accordance with configuration management plans.
· - Baseline existing environments in conjunction with implementations of Configuration Management policy.
· - As a part of Configuration Management, he/she will actively engage with application and development teams to provide technical expertise and ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, are logistically sustainable, and deploy seamlessly into the production environment.
· - Should have experience in working with tools like IBM TANDEM, IBM RATIONAL
Skill Set required:
• 5+ years of experience in Dotnet & SQL Server Developer with Oracle Database.
• Should have experience in testing.
• Banking or Finance domain required.
• Experience in insurance will be an added advantage.
• Excellent knowledge in ASP.NET Platform.
IT Project manager Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Project Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Should have experience in Release management & Cutover Management
• Must have extensive experience on go live planning of major system including post go live.
• Should have good communication skills
• Banking domain experience is a must
Terms and conditions:
dot net developer Dubai
Join the existing team , to support the development of our existing ERP OSS BSS which is done in UAE for the headquarter based in Brussels Belgium.
Huge relation with all the satellite internet operation and teleport based in Brussels. Real time operation.
The server is controlling all our satellite internet , billing, QOS service and operations.
Technical Support Engineer: Candidates with knowledge in Security Systems ANPR cameras are required. Candidates with knowledge in SQL, C++ and programing languages can also apply.
Oracle DBA Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle DBA for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have experience in Oracle & SQL Server Database Administration
• Experience in Oracle Installations on Linux, IBM AIX, Solaris, HP UNIX and Windows servers.
• Knowledge in Oracle Real Application Clusters and ASM Databases
• Experience in configuring and maintaining RMAN with Net backup and TSM.
• Experience in configuring High availability, DR setup (Data Guard & Replication & Transaction Log Shipping) and Performance Tuning
• Experience in Shell scripting for automation and monitoring
Data analyst Dubai
Building Technology Trading & Cont. Co.
Building Technology products, engineering solution in infrastrucure, concrete repair & waterproofing
Data Warehouse Analyst Dubai
Responsibilities : Validating Data Integrity throughout the data warehouse layers and various connected solutions. Review Data loaded into the data warehouse for accuracy. Review Historical Data Integrity
Recommend Maintenance enhancements to data acquisition processes to improve accuracy of the data warehouse data. Make recommendations to business teams for enhancements to systems of record to improve accuracy of operational data used within the data warehouse.
Work with Technical Lead & Information Architects to create source-to-target maps, including multi-source to single target type of solutions.
Work with team to validate & control deployment plans as they related to data integrity and availability. Develop QA Test Scripts & Plans based on functional Requirements & Source-to-target maps.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
Relational DBMS skills across multiple platforms, but preferable to have Oracle 10x SQL experience. Data Warehouse Knowledge/Experience
Knowledge of research methods, statistical or data analysis
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong analysis skills especially as it relates to business reporting and reconciliation requirements for financial applications