Senior Configuration/Release Manager for a 6 month contract in Dubai.
Duration – 6 months
Location – Dubai
Rate – upto 20,000AED per month all inclusive
· - Able to build the configuration management database and document the CIs
· - Manage configurations for numerous types of software development assets such as source code, binary objects, requirements and design artifacts ensuring applications deploy smoothly into production.
· - Debug compilation, link, and generated errors; also debug installation and upgrade errors.
· - Create, maintain, and manage software release mechanics including writing required automation tools or scripts.
· - Enforce acceptance criteria of turnover packages: code, documentation and other types of software development assets to ensure ongoing integrity of Configuration Management standards/policies.
· - Ensure version control integrity, validation and adherence to defined standards. Perform audits for projects in accordance with configuration management plans.
· - Baseline existing environments in conjunction with implementations of Configuration Management policy.
· - As a part of Configuration Management, he/she will actively engage with application and development teams to provide technical expertise and ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, are logistically sustainable, and deploy seamlessly into the production environment.
· - Should have experience in working with tools like IBM TANDEM, IBM RATIONAL
Application Developer Dubai
Zoondia is a leading provider of technology solutions and custom software development in the fields of Mobile applications technology and Web Develoment. Our new office in Dubai at Dubai World Centre allow us to serve the local expertise backed up with our large operation facility at Technopark, Trivandrum, Kerala,India. We possess nine years of excellence in developing and supporting Mobile, Web and cloud applications.
We are looking for candidates with :
Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
Identify new leads and potential new markets.
Understanding of digital marketing concepts
Contacting potential clients via email or phone and set up meetings
Sales based commission will be the monthly remuneration.
Disaster Recovery Consultant Dubai
Disaster Recovery Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
DR Knowledge and Experience
Managing and Maintaining DR
Windows / Unix
DR Drill Management
Knowledge of Compliance Standards.
Experience Required: 4+Years
Skill Set required:
1. Should have strong administration experience in Linux
2. Should have experience in Linux Security
Experience required: 4+ years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain
Sharepoint Developer Dubai
Sharepoint Developer for our UAE operations ---------with the following skill set and terms and conditions: Skill Set required: � At least 4+ years of technical consulting experience or as programmer, with a minimum of 3 years experience in C# and Asp.Net � Good experience in developing applications and workflows in SharePoint 2007 and 2010 � Experience using SharePoint Designer. � Experience in creating, configuring, deploying, securing, and administering SharePoint 2010 farms, site collections, sites, and web parts � Strong relational database experience � Ability to write complex stored procedures � Knowledge of scripting languages � Knowledge of XML, HTML
IT Positions Dubai
1. Technical Support Engineer
2.IT Helpdesk Engineer
5.IT Infrastructure Engineer
6.IT Security Associate
9.web developer (PHP,Magento)
if you have the skills and experience, apply through our portal by registering your cv to the below link
Magento Developer Dubai
Urgent Requirement For Magento Developer (0-1 Experience)
Must have done atleast 5 projects in Magento or atleast 6 months exp' in magento. Experience with payment gateway integration, shipping API, Webservices, extension development will be given advantage
Experience with the following:
Source control (e.g., MS Team Foundation Server, GitHub, etc.)
Project management tools (e.g., MS Project, Basecamp, activeCollab, etc.)
Advance coding Skills in corePHP
Excellent working knowledge of MySQL database
Excellent understanding of Cross Browsers compatibility
Excellent working knowledge of OOPs
Advance working knowledge of AJAX
Strong working knowledge of Ecommerce and payment gateways
Any Graduate- IT / Computers
Any Post Graduate - IT / Computers
B.E./B.Tech - Computers/IT
Diploma - Computer Science
Skill: PHP, Zend Framework, MySQL ,Magento, JQuery ,Ajax, OOPS
IT Support Engineer Dubai
A confident and reliable IT support engineer with extensive practical experience of working with computers and resolving any support issues that are raised to the service desk.
Possessing a proven ability to administer and control the operation, configuration and maintenance of computer based information systems, as well as having an eye for detail and able to multi-task under pressure.
An excellent communicator, can relate well with people at all levels and has the flexibility of working well as part of a team and on my own.
Now looking to further an already successful, salary is negotiable by employer