Technical specialist Dubai
A Technical Solution Specialist (CCTV & Security) required with experience implementing medium to enterprise security projects. Must have a thorough understanding of CCTV solutions design, deployment and integration. Previous experience in a Security Architect role with advanced networking skills desired.To apply, please send your updated resume
Oracle ( Apex ) Developer Bahrain
Currently looking for Oracle (Apex) Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong development experience in oracle designing (6i,10g and 11g).
• Strong development experience in Oracle APEX.
Experience required: 4+years
IT Hardware Engineer Dubai
Responsible for Installing, Configuring, Maintaining and supporting all IT related Hardware & Software systems installed within the Group.
1. Support Installation & Maintenance(Hardware & Software) of the following :
Intel (Windows) Servers.
Desktop Computers & Laptops.
LAN, WAN, & Cisco VPN network.
Network MFP printers & standalone printers, Fax machines, UPS, Projector and Time and Access systems.
Production Machines CPU of Main Shear/Double Bender/Stirrup.
Remote desktop terminal support (All Branches)
Sourcing/Quotations/Follow-up Delivery & Warranty for all IT related Hardware & Software.
Documentation & Data Maintenance & Reporting of SAP-PC Database of all IT related equipments.
Daily Health check to be carried out of all Intel Sever hardware logs, Backup logs etc.
IT Project Manager Dubai
Project Manager - Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Should have Implementation and integration experience with Ready Made Templates for various banking functions like retail, investment etc.
PMP or Prince2 certificate is a must.
Should have excellent communication skills.
Experience required: 8+ years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
Following and continued growth plans for 2010 this entrepreneurial business is looking to invest in their development team with additional head count. The key focus is for mid level C#, ASP.NET Developers to work on a variety of both new and existing projects
This business enjoys working with and exploring the latest .NET related products available to them in the market. All of their new products are developed across the .NET 3.5 framework where as some of their legacy applications are maintained with .NET 2.0.
The role focus:
You will be responsible for taking full ownership of managing the back end development of the businesses core product and integration between client partners. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Diving deep into hard backend issues
• Deliver solid and robust solutions to any tough performance and architectural challenges
• Drive innovation within the business through software design and development
• Identify any issues with current architecture and clean it up
• You will be an expert with C# and ASP.NET - .NET 3.5
• You must have solid C# threading skills
• Outstanding Web Service Skills
• Solid experience with SQL Server 2008
• You will be familiar with the latest frameworks and technologies
• There are no substitutes for outstanding communication skills
To be successful here, you will have experience with design patterns utilising OOA/OOD; will be familiar with complex development techniques or you will be the type of person that goes the extra distance to investigate performance tuning.
• Work for industry leaders with a passion for innovation
• Join an elite team of .NET Developers
• Fun, dynamic and sociable team - strong people focus
Specialist PM for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Tax law knowledge and awareness of FATCA regulations
• Experience in implementing compliance projects
Cards System Replacement
• Credit card industry experience, preferably with similar cards outsourcing model
• Platform migration experience
• Experience in Base24 and VisionPlus is an advantage
Software Engineer Dubai
A dynamic professional with 3 years of experience in ASP.NET as a Software Developer.
Adept in end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, designing, coding testing, de- bugging, documentation and implementation.
Comprehensive knowledge and proficiency in working on ASP.NET. Deft at mapping the requirements, custom designing solutions & troubleshooting for complex software & application problems. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex software issues.
Comprehensive knowledge and proficiency in working on ASP.NET.
Deft at mapping the requirements, custom designing solutions & troubleshooting for complex software & application problems.
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex software issues.
Java Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong development experience in Java, J2EE, Struts, Servlet, JSP, EJB, Hibernate, JSF, WebServices, Axis2.0, JMS, Message Driven Beans, Oracle, SQL Server.
• Should have experience in XML, XSL, XSLT, HTML, web servers and Application Server like Apache, Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss and Tomcat etc.
• Banking experience is mandatory.
Experience required: 7+years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (Maximum 1 Month).