IT Positions Dubai
1. Technical Support Engineer
2.IT Helpdesk Engineer
5.IT Infrastructure Engineer
6.IT Security Associate
9.web developer (PHP,Magento)
if you have the skills and experience, apply through our portal by registering your cv to the below link
Android application developer having 4 year BS-SE or relevant degree. we offer an attractive package for all our employee according to their experience and skill level. salary negotiable by emloyer
• Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science
• Experience in standards based ISMS delivery.
• Certifications in Cisco, HP Procurve or Juniper infrastructure or security products.
• 5 years’ experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc. required, salary negotiable
Open GLL / CC++Programmer *Minimum 2 years of professional programming experience with a focus on game play or graphics *Graphics Knowledge of C/C++ (Mainly graphics rendering) *Good understanding of Open GL API *Competent in Mathematics *Ability to optimize code (memory/speed) *Self-motivated in a small team environment and ready to take challenges
BizLand IT Solutions
IT Engineers Dubai
hiring IT Sales Engineers or IT Engineers with UAE Experience same field mentioned of 1 to 2 years with a UAE driving license. Please send your CVs here and also for further inquires
Database Administrator Dubai
IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Database Administrator & Data Modular for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Should have more than 7 years of work experience with a strong understanding of various databases
• Hands on experience in developing Database architectures, in a fairly large environment in the following areas:
• Strong understanding of database design and development practices and procedures.
• Strong domain knowledge of Data Warehousing and a demonstrated experience in database design for such environments of 3+ years.
• 4+ years of DBA experience on PostgreSQL platform with proved experience in database design, development, administration, and architecture.
• Proven experience installing PostgreSQL, creating databases, performance tuning, and managing users and security.
• Proven experience installing, performance tuning, and system monitoring and managing PostgreSQL and at least one other relational database product like DB2, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle etc. (preferably MySQL or DB2)
• Understanding, and working knowledge in various database areas like data modelling, data warehousing, data migration etc.
• Hands-on experience with installations, upgrades, configuration, tuning, index creation and performance analysis in a PostgreSQL OLAP environment.
• Proven experience with PostgreSQL databases
• Strong understanding of advanced SQL queries (loops, exceptions, declares), table views, constraints, stored procedures and the impact of executing on the database.
• Ability to write SQL procedures, packages, functions and to advise ETL developers on best practices dealing with the data access layer.
• Heavy SQL experience writing complicated queries from scratch, tuning other’s code, analysing impacts.
• Experience implementing backup and recovery strategies with expertise in backup/recovery/fail-over methods and best practices.
• Hands-on experience installing and implementing both packaged and custom real-time monitoring and alerting solutions.
• Hands-on experience with automation of tools, implementations, scripting and database reporting metrics and reports.
• Familiarity with database administration tools.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
• Provide strategic data architecture direction in projects and enterprise architecture;
• Establish the metadata standards for organizational reporting framework.
• Develop synergies across databases of Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing / OLAP and their respective applications.
• Leads development/adaptation of data architecture methodologies, standards and best practices, and selection of tools.
• Leads the development of enterprise data models and the addition or revision of data architecture artifacts.
• Manages the process of designing, developing and implementing data architecture.
• Liaises and participates in the governance of the data and data architecture artifacts.
• Responsible for the entire database administration related activities, including but not limited to monitoring, backup and recovery, security, performance management, and database object maintenance.
• Create physical database designs, conduct design reviews, perform backup and recovery and performance tuning
• Review, evaluate, design and implement strategies for data acquisitions from various formats into specifics databases (PostgreSQL) as required.
• Troubleshoot problems and work effectively with other team members to identify and address problems.
• Implement and maintain policies, procedures and standards to ensure security and integrity of test and production data.
• Perform in a fast-paced environment where project deadlines are critical and multiple projects may run in parallel.
• May act as client point-of-contact and expert on PostgreSQL database administration on projects.
• Report to project head frequently.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT
• PostgreSQL Administrator Certification.
IT Manager Dubai
IT Manager for one of our clients which is a leading Organizations in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
Skill Set required:
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience
• Knowledge of SAP All-in-one, Project Management, ITIL, COBIT, Networking, Business Applications development life-cycle and website technologies
• Progressive IT experience, including experience in a multi-office environment. Experience in working with contracting, construction, or service organization’s preferred
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team of technical staff, to work with the Executive Management of an organization, and to manage multiple concurrent projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong project management, organizational and time management skills
• Strong people management skills
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills.
• Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all current IT systems, including SAP All-in-one ERP solution, Websites, PCs, operating systems, databases telephones, network, software applications, and IT security.
• Communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information services and systems.
• Manage and develop IT staff, including, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline.
• Develop standard IT policy, operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
• Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
• Oversee provision of IT Support and IT professionals for 10 staff in different projects and Head office.