• Should have expertise in Oracle Document Management System (Oracle web center content & oracle document capture).
• At least 2 to 3 implementation experience.
Experience Required: 4+Years.
Terms and conditions:
JAVA/J2EE developer Dubai
As a Java Developer and J2EE expert you will be developing and supporting the application. you work closely with software architects and other senior engineers to design, document and maintain the performance of innovative applications. You are responsible for the system performance and stability within a high availability environment. This role include significant responsibilities and evolution possibilities.
- Senior Java Profiler responsible for analyzing, implementing and maintaining systems performance on the analytics platform
- Extensive java software performance tuning experience using Java and Open source Technology Experience in java development within a J2EE environment
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, performance tune and understand existing java applications
- Collaborate efficiently with software architects and other team members to ensure an optimal system performance.
- Design, prototype and iterate on innovative solution to meet performance requirements
C ++ Programmers Dubai
We are a mid sixed software company with offices in the middle east, we deal mainly with projects, applications, testing and design for our clients, we need 2 C ++ Programmers to work with our team to assist with all new projects, we offer 56 K USD
VB Programmer Dubai
VB PROGRAMMER QATAR
We are looking for an intermediate VB programmer/analyst with solid T-SQL, Crystal Reports skills.
Our client has a number of specific projects planned for 2005 that include new implementation, upgrades, modifications, etc.
Candidate must have strong VB, T-SQL, Crystal Reports skills, healthcare background and understand the formal SDLC processes. VB, T-SQL, CRYSTAL REPORTS, FACETS. Responsibilities include providing technical support to end users, installing PC's and network equipment and responding to technical issues. Minimum qualifications include: 2 years prior experience, MCSE certification preferred, experience with Lotus Notes, excellent customer service skills and professional appearance. Excellent compensation, insurance benefits, paid time off, educational reimbursement and career growth.
Required an experienced ASP.NET,& PHP Web Developer with excellent grasp of ASP.NET, PHP, HTML5, JQuery, CSS, Bootstrap and SQL. Candidate should feel comfortable in a development team and be able to work on projects from specification through development to implementation (SDLC). Successful application would enjoy open and friendly environment with freedom to learn. Development track record and quick learning skills are essential.
Are you a skilled developer with a passion for web development and a number of projects in the backpack you want to show off?
Do you enjoy working in a team with a focus on technology, design and user experience? Then you might be our next web developer, let us tell you more about this amazing opportunity. We think you have a pragmatic attitude coupled with an analytical mind and a willingness to actively seek solutions. You also need to have a natural talent to communicate with customers as well as colleagues in both technology and design, and be prepared to share your knowledge.
You are positioned at our office in Dubai, UAE but the role requires visits to our head quarter in Stockholm, Sweden.
To succeed, we believe you need to have at least 4+ years experience with mobile first web development and web applications.
Responsibilities and duties
Develop first-cut proof of concepts that empower our clients.
Develop responsive websites using mobile first front-end framework such as Bootstrap.
Develop backend solutions
Realise and implement new functionality in collaboration with a UI/UX designer.
Integration of the frontend to backend using REST APIs
Responsible for maintaining and developing the user interface styling (CSS / SCSS).
Work with software engineering to map-out interactions between the UI and the back-end.
Security IT officer Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Officer of Security Monitoring for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Experience in security monitoring and incident response; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
• Strong understanding of network, desktop and server technologies, including experience with network intrusion methods, network containment, and segregation techniques and technologies.
• Must be familiar with standard security concepts, practices and procedures
• Experience with information security best practices
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication and English language skills – written and verbal
• Ability to handle multiple activities
• Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and as part of a team
The Security Monitoring Officer should be graduate of computer science and must have at least 1 year of relevant experience.
In addition, must possess one or more of the following certifications:
• CCNA Security
• GSEC: GIAC Security Essentials
• Responsible to assist in designing and utilizing dashboards or platform specific consoles, repositories, and/or third-party security services associated with security processes and tools to represent threats and vulnerabilities in the environment
• Responsible to manage security tools and security monitoring of systems that are operated by the IT organization while expanding the usage of security monitoring tools
• Responsible to support configuration parameters for monitoring tools; including alerts, correlation rules, and reporting
• Responsible to serve as the technical lead for security monitoring and incident response
• Responsible to act as a knowledge resource regarding security monitoring tools and incident response strategies
• Responsible to maintain technical documentation for security tools, perform system health checks, create test cases and lead the upgrade of security tools
• Assist in identifying opportunities for improvement, such as improvements in security controls and lead the design and implementation of related improvements
• Responsible to support and update the product roadmaps for the security tools and stay abreast of the latest information security controls, practices, techniques and capabilities in the marketplace
• Responsible to identify old and new security incidents and coordinate response to security incidents.
• Responsible to follow the defined continuous security monitoring operational model.
• Responsible to proactively identify and analyze complex internal and external threats, including viruses, Trojan horses, targeted attacks, unauthorized access, and Advanced Persistent Threats (APT).
Purpose of this Position
• Assist in monitoring of the network and systems
• Supporting SIEM, scanning tools, assessing and analyzing the data collected from those tools, as well as tracking and reporting on suspicious activity.
UI/UX Designer Dubai
UI/UX Designer & Front end Developer
One of our client looking for a UI/UX & Front end developer with Share point & Mobile App designing with at least 3 to 5 years of experience.
Design experience across spectrum of platforms such as Share point, Php, Mobile Apps
Proven ability to document complex UI layouts & interactions, UI flow charts.
Expert Skills in Creative Design for Web & Consumer facing website and applications
Solid Understanding of web usability and UI principle for consumer facing web sites and applications
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Ability to analyze wireframes and translate them into design mockup
Expert Skills in HTML 5, CSS 3
Expert Skills in Adobe Photoshop, ability to slice photoshop images to HTML and CSS components
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Ability to conceptualize, document and present creative solutions, multitask and work as a team.
Knowledge of Share point and Mobile app designing
Good knowledge of software development best practices, including MVC, data modeling, OO, etc.
Expertise with developing multiple tiers of multi-tiered software applications
Ability to multitask,
respond quickly in a fast-paced collaborative environment,
Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate