System specialist Dubai
System Specialist Dubai
We are currently searching for Systems Specialist to be responsible for our Technology Department.
• Providing technical support and guidance to users of the company’s computer systems; and internal and external web portals, following up to ensure the prompt resolution of operating problems; providing direct user support by responding to questions, troubleshooting and resolving problems.
• Evaluating and logging of system errors and software/hardware malfunctions found by users or in system logs.
• System monitoring and crisis management.
• Hardware and software maintenance of desktop PCs and laptops, as well as network add/move/changes, and inventory maintenance. Will also need to perform light Database maintenance.
• Evaluate and provide input on new hardware or software products. Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
• Assists with the creation of MS Office word files and presentations.
Position requires an Associate's Degree or equivalent, 3-5 years of related experience, thorough working knowledge of Windows, thorough knowledge of Office 2000/2003 Suite of products, as well as Microsoft Server, PC and printer hardware components and operating systems. Including MS Access, MS Outlook, calendaring. Exceptional customer service and telephone skills essential. Strong interpersonal skills, high energy, creativity, initiative imperative and a strong desire to learn.
J2EE Developer Bahrain
currently looking for J2EE Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• 2-3 years of J2EE experience
• Experience of Requirements Gathering
• Experience in RDBMS and JDBC, jBOSS, WebSphere, EJB,SOA ,Linux, LDAP, Design Patterns, Methodologies (e.g Agile, Waterfall)
• Development in a load-balanced environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Undertake development work on new and existing applications
• Involve/support formal analysis of user requirements with regard to new and existing systems, and to provide appropriate design documentation
• Ensure the developed software is robust and meets the user’s functional requirements
• Ensure the developed software has undergone unit and system testing prior to handover to the Testing and Integration Team
• Involve support the estimation, design and impact analysis for the tasks that have been delegated to the team.
• Involve/support proactively with an environment of closely managed projects, providing regular task updates and supporting project management processes.
• Design and develop enterprise-scale applications on Java/J2EE Platform in accordance with agreed standards and procedures
• Support and maintain developed applications in line with predefined service levels
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science / IT.
• J2EE Certification.
Dynamic Ax Application Specialist for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Should be able to handle ERP system with excellent implementation experience, and ability to provide a study against the business requirements in order to choose the best product of ERP.
Should be familiar with Office365 environment and good experience with SharePoint online.
Should be able to handle day to day requests/problems.
Experience required: 5years.
Hardware Engineer Dubai
HARDWARE ENGINEER Dubai
Exceptional opportunity to join a highly regarded and focused solutions provider. We are seeking suitably qualified engineers who have experience in implementation of storage and virtualisation solutions.
Your technical capabilities will cover ideally a range of projects in the Wintel, Data Centre Solutions, Virtualisation and Storage Area. As a growing organisation these roles represent a great opportunity to join a company that offers more than just a salary. On going training, bonus and a fantastic working environment and culture are just some of what is on offer for the right person.
We seek some or all of the following for these roles:
- Ideally VCP qualified
- Prior Solution architecture experience
- Strong knowlegde of back-up solutions - Commvault
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Prior demonstrable track record of implementations
- Desire to grow and develop into Solutions Architect
Oracle Asset Management Oman
Position: Oracle Asset Management
Job Location: Oman
(a) 10+ years of experience in Oracle EAM implementations (b) At least 1 implementation of Oracle EAM in Middle East (c) At least 1 implementation of Oracle EAM in Utility industry (k) At least 5 implementations of Oracle EAM overall (d) At least 1 implementation of Linear Asset Management in any region (e) Preference for EAM implementations of Linear Asset Management in Electricity industry
Module coverage:- (a) Enterprise Asset Management (Linear Asset industries) (b) Self-Service Work Requests (c) (d) Familiar with functionality offered by GRC modules for HSE related processes
Application Developer Dubai
Zoondia is a leading provider of technology solutions and custom software development in the fields of Mobile applications technology and Web Develoment. Our new office in Dubai at Dubai World Centre allow us to serve the local expertise backed up with our large operation facility at Technopark, Trivandrum, Kerala,India. We possess nine years of excellence in developing and supporting Mobile, Web and cloud applications.
We are looking for candidates with :
Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
Identify new leads and potential new markets.
Understanding of digital marketing concepts
Contacting potential clients via email or phone and set up meetings
Sales based commission will be the monthly remuneration.
Hardware engineer Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Security Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
Java Developer Dubai
One of our clients based in UAE is currently looking for a Head of JAVA Development to join their growing e-commerce team. To qualify, you must have at least 10 years of managing successful e-commerce businesses, hands-on web development experience driving technology teams and experience in leading Product Engineering teams including Technical Product Managers, Engineers and QA teams, either in-house or outsourced.
If this is something that interests you, please send us your application and so we may contact you immediately.