SAP Security Consultant for UAE
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for SAP Security Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should have experience in User Authorization Preparation.
Should have experience in creating users, profile creation etc..in a structured environment
Should have SAP CertificationExperience Required: 4 Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate
The selected candidates shall join VAMSYSTEMS- UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume
Software Developer Dubai
|Software Developer Required for B2B & B2C Application *
Software Developer Dubai
Applicant must be inside UAE.
Must have Published Apps/Projects that we can review.
4+ Years of Overall Software Development Experience.
Excellent Problem Solving, Critical Thinking and Communication Skills.
1. Analyze, Design, Develop and Test End2End Flow as per the Business and Technical Requirements.
2. Design and Develop User Interfaces.
3. Develop and Integrate Services and Controllers.
4. Production Support in Emergency Situations.
5. Write Well-Structured and Re-Usable Code.
6. Manage Individual Project Priorities, Deadlines and Deliverables.
7. Work within Rapid-Prototyping, Interactive Design and Development Environment.
Java/ J2EE Web Developer Dubai
Should have sound knowledge of Java programming language with hands on experience in developing J2EE web applications (Struts + Hibernate preferred)
Should have good understanding of JSP, Servlet, java-script, AJAX, web services
Should have knowledge of RDBMS, PL/SQL and its concepts, Oracle experience will be preferred
candidates with experience of HTML5/CSS/JQuery will be preferred (although not mandatory).
Should have knowledge of UML and should have worked with least one UML tool
should be able to prepare build scripts using ANT/ Maven
Candidate should be young, energetic, start-up driven and self motivated, also should be able to communicate effectively with team/management and clients
Java, J2EE, Struts, MVC, PL/SQL, JSP, Servlet, Ajax, Hibernate, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, ANT/Maven
BE/B.Tech with 1-2 year experience Or
MCA with 2-4 years experience Or
B.Sc and a Professional computer certificate with 3-5 years experience
J2EE Developer Bahrain
currently looking for J2EE Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• 2-3 years of J2EE experience
• Experience of Requirements Gathering
• Experience in RDBMS and JDBC, jBOSS, WebSphere, EJB,SOA ,Linux, LDAP, Design Patterns, Methodologies (e.g Agile, Waterfall)
• Development in a load-balanced environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Undertake development work on new and existing applications
• Involve/support formal analysis of user requirements with regard to new and existing systems, and to provide appropriate design documentation
• Ensure the developed software is robust and meets the user’s functional requirements
• Ensure the developed software has undergone unit and system testing prior to handover to the Testing and Integration Team
• Involve support the estimation, design and impact analysis for the tasks that have been delegated to the team.
• Involve/support proactively with an environment of closely managed projects, providing regular task updates and supporting project management processes.
• Design and develop enterprise-scale applications on Java/J2EE Platform in accordance with agreed standards and procedures
• Support and maintain developed applications in line with predefined service levels
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science / IT.
• J2EE Certification.
Application Developer Dubai
Zoondia is a leading provider of technology solutions and custom software development in the fields of Mobile applications technology and Web Develoment. Our new office in Dubai at Dubai World Centre allow us to serve the local expertise backed up with our large operation facility at Technopark, Trivandrum, Kerala,India. We possess nine years of excellence in developing and supporting Mobile, Web and cloud applications.
We are looking for candidates with :
Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
Identify new leads and potential new markets.
Understanding of digital marketing concepts
Contacting potential clients via email or phone and set up meetings
Sales based commission will be the monthly remuneration.
Network Administrator Dubai
Network Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have minimum 3+ years of experience in CISCO products (like installation & configuring of Switches, Routers, CCTV etc.)
• Should be CCNA certified Network Engineer
• CCNP certification or course completed would be an added advantage
IT Technical Support Person with the following skill sets / experience -
Support IT infrastructure & Applications.
Knowledge in Windows & Linux Servers.
Experience general Hardware, LAN & WAN.
Knowledge in Backup Solutions (preferably Enterprise solutions).
Experience in Firewalls / VPN.
Knowledge in Oracle Database / Applications will be an advantage.
Process / ERP knowledge will be an advantage.
Experience in SAN / NAS will be an added advantage.
Good in planning, execution & completing tasks on time.
People with Driving license will have preference.
Self-Motivated, Hardworking & someone who keeps a cool head on pressure situations.
IT Technician Dubai
Our Company based in Sharjah Free zone looking "IT Technician" with experienced in IP Phone PABX, CCTV, Door Access Control, Desktop troubleshooting, Networking & Cabling and Server Installation. Salary will be 5000 plus benefits Candidates on Visit Visas with Driving License