English Teacher Dubai
If you are an excellent candidate, a very qualified English Teacher with 3 - 5 year experience at least in American schools, you are highly welcomed to be an effective member of English Teachers Team [SLT] of an American school in Sharjah, starting from the academic year 2015.
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Job Role: English Teacher
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 51-200 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
- Native English speaker is recommended.
- An attached picture to the CV is recommended.
Primary Teachers who has English native speaker and teaching experience in primary levels.
School Name: A Renowned school in UAE (They promote a practice approach making a visible connection between learning and life. Children are encouraged, much beyond the age-old mind-numbing education pattern to discover their inner self and education in a fairly practical environment.It is our endeavor to provide the children with an ideal environment, which paves the way to an all-around development of personality.)
Open Position: Early Years Teachers/Primary Teachers
Location: Ajman (UAE)
1) Free Accommodation
3) Flight Allowance once a year to their home country.
Native English speaker
Bachelor’s Degree in Education (Foundation Stage/Elementary Stage/Key Stage 1/Key Stage 2)
have a QTS - qualified teacher status
be outstanding practitioners
be able to work well in a team
be passionate about children’s learning
Minimum Experience:2 years as a teacher
Candidates: Foreigner teachers only
Roles & Responsibilities:
Early years’ teachers teach all areas of the foundation stage, key stage 1 & 2 which is focused on helping children to achieve early learning goals. Work carried out includes:
Providing pastoral care and support to children and providing them with a secure environment to learn;
Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources;
Organizing learning materials and resources and making imaginative use of resources;
Assisting with the development of children's personal, social and language abilities;
Supporting the development of children's basic skills, including physical coordination, speech and communication;
Encouraging children's mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play;
Developing children's curiosity and knowledge;
Working with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors;
College Director Saudi Arabia
Do you want to manage an education center in the beautiful coastal region of North West Saudi Arabia? This an amazing opportunity by the hand of one the most prestigious education group .We have an opportunity for female College Director .
Our colleges are in the coastal region of the red sea.
Not only will this experience be an excellent opportunity to develop your professional competencies and your career while you work at the College, but it’s a chance to have a uniquely rewarding and challenging life experience.
Remuneration .A very interesting package.
Tenure. Fixed term for this academic year with a right of annual renewal to three accordingly) years (if the contract with our customer is renewed, contract could be extended)
1. Lead the establishment of the new cluster of Colleges
2. Lead the development, growth and sustainability of one College and meet CoE contract requirements including commercially established performance criteria
3. Lead and manage the strategic, business planning and operations of the campus
4. Ensure the College’s success by meeting all stakeholder needs and performance expectations and by effectively managing risk.
5. Ensure quality through the establishment of a quality and risk framework.
6. Ensure effective leadership, management and engagement of all College staff by encouraging excellence and achievement of the College strategic plan
7. Ensure the College develops and maintains a good reputation and builds strong links with employers and industry within the local region and Saudi Arabia.
8. In charge of the Strategic and Business Planning for the center, to ensure that the College’s financials targets are achieved through effective management of resources.
Applicants from the following countries are invited to apply, given visa availability: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, India,Pakistan, Egypt, Lebannon.
Head Teacher Dubai
A popular drama school is looking for a British head teacher to join their school in Dubai .
Performing arts degree as BA (hon) dramatic art or in teaching is preferred.
Atleast 3 years exp in similar field in both teaching and managing arts is required.
Working Week: will initially be Saturday-Wednesday with a Thursday/Friday weekend.
Working hours: will be split between managing the head office and teaching classes.
A max of 40 hours per week will be required.
Working hours will be flexible according to teaching times in the afternoon.
Leave: officially 30 calendar days leave will be offered a year and encouraged to be taken during school holidays particularly Summer Holidays.
If you wish to apply please send in your resume to recruitsft(at)gmail.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED 18,000.00 /month
As we the ABI EDUCATIONAL TRUST is an ISO certifies instruction doing teacher recruitment for the past 13 years in TamilNadu. We are having more than 70 client schools in India & more than 500 candidates got placement every year through us & they are successfully worked in our institution.
• We are looking for passionate, creative & dynamic teachers to join our team for next Academic year 2020-21
• Applications are welcome from teachers of all streams (English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Social, Commerce, Computer Science, Geography, Hindi, Physical Education, Economics & History) who can handle middle/higher Sec school for the next Academic year 2020-21
• We also look forward to the candidates who are passionate about teaching primary level & special education children.
• Excellent communication & Prior experience in teaching middle level.
• Experience in handling the various curriculum (MATRIC/CBSE).
• Willingness to learn & Ready to join immediately.
• Looking for Immediate joinee.
• Should have good experience in teaching
• Min 2-3 Years of Experience
• Female candidates are preferred.
• Good in class management & communication skill.
• UG/PG with B.Ed is preferred.
• Hostel facility is available.
Nursery Teachers Qatar
Excellent opportunity for nursery teachers to join a reputed nursery in Qatar.Anyone willing to move to Qatar having teaching experience in nursery can also apply.Any native English speakers/Western educated can apply.
Head Teacher is an accomplished teacher with an instructional leadership background or ambitions.
Must have an inspirational approach to motivating, developing and coaching teaching teams and is passionate about the development of children in the early years.
Must teach as well as oversee and coach teachers and teaching assistants on nursery's program.
Must be an excellent problem solver. Must be an experienced and forward planner to be able to ensure the educational objectives of nursery are met.
Also will lead the program planning, coach and mentor teachers and also teach the 3-4's class.
Visa+medical+Airticket will be provided
Accommodation (if required)
Degree in early education/equivalent with at least 2 years experience managing 3-4's will be considered.