The Golden Beach Nursery
Teachers and Teaching Assistants Dubai
The Golden Beach Nursery is currently seeking to recruit for the academic year 2014-15, starting date end of August. GBN is a nursery following the British curriculum, situated in Umm Suqeim. We are looking to hire passionate, experienced, qualified Teachers and Teaching Assistants to join our energetic and dynamic team
We are exclusively preschool working with children aged 9 months - 5 years.
Teachers are expected to help design and deliver our age-appropriate, British curriculum and target the full range of learning abilities and styles. Equally important, all our staff must serve as strong role models for our pupils.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following credentials:
Bachelors Degree in Education/Teaching and CACHE Level 3 or equivalent qualification. The candidate should have the degrees attested by the UAE embassy in their country and the relevant ministries.
Minimum of 1 year work experience in an Early Years setting.
A native speaker of English is preferred.
Terms and conditions:
Working hours: 8am – 4pm, Sundays to Thursdays
Minimum 2 years contract
We are looking for tutors having expertise in tutoring IGCSE, GCSE, International Baccalaureate (IB), CBSE, ICSE, American, Australian and French curriculums for Grade 8 to Grade 12 with strong educational background and experience in the following subjects:
Creative Design & Innovation
Design & Technology
Admissions officer Dubai
European based Business School/University is looking for Smart, Self-Driven, Energetic, and Confident Admission Officers (Tele Sales) with at least 1 year experience in the UAE.
• The candidate will be responsible for making outbound calls to new customers to shortlist and close business deals.
• Must be comfortable and confident for Cold Calls and smart to identify the key decision-makers.
• Responsible to meet Daily/ weekly/ monthly targets.
• Candidate must be able to explain and convince the prospects of the different programs we provide.
• Go the “extra mile” to meet enrolment targets and facilitate future enrolments Industry Type : Education / Training / Teaching / Academics
Functional Area : Sales / Business Development / Telesales
We are looking for candidates that can be base in Dubai and Sharjah.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Various Teaching Positions Dubai
Requirements for International Schools in Dubai
1 Middle High School Principal
2 School Counselors
5 primary classroom teachers
3 KG teachers
4 Math teachers
2 English, Science, Math Teachers for High School
2 EAL Teachers
3 SEN Teachers
• Teaching/Counseling post: Bachelor degree & At least 2 year professional experience in the related field
• Principal post: Master’s degree in Education & at least 4 year professional experience in the same role
• EXCELLENT English communication skills
Program Coordinator Dubai
we are in need of a program coordinator for the campus, in this position you will work with the team to setup online training and course work, you must have related experience for this job and a related degree, we pay 67 K USD
Educational Coach Assistant in Respected Institution in UAE
• Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
• Preferably Arabic speaker & fluent in English
• Specialize in Psychology or any related field
• Must be with Mastered or at least Bachelor’s Degree
• With or Without Experience
• Applicant must be a team player, energetic, enthusiastic, patient, and willing to work collaboratively with children of any age.
• Aspirant must have strong management skills and fast learner
• Can work under pressure and meet up with deadlines
• With knowledge in Computer and basic office apps
• Should be committed and willing to be relocated anywhere in UAE.
Early Years Teacher Dubai
The Teacher, under the supervision of the Manager, is responsible for daily planning and for directly participating with children assigned to her classroom.
The Teacher coordinates the services of all caregivers in the classroom-staff, students teachers and volunteers.
The Teacher manages the classroom in accordance with center policies to ensure that children placed in the classroom receive high quality and appropriate developmental care in a safe environment.
The teacher will be responsible to create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children’s learning.
Plan, supervise and execute a developmentally appropriate program to provide for the educational, social and physical and health needs of the children on the Creative Curriculum.
Plan and implement an age appropriate, reassuring daily routine that provides for children’s basic needs (toileting, eating, resting & sleeping) alternates active and restful periods and is relaxed enough that caregivers can take advantage of “teachable moments”.
*The ideal candidate must possess a qualification in early years and have a minimum of 2 years' experience. Kindly note this is a local hire contract and you should have your own visa.**Female Nursery/Foundation Teacher*who is a Western National (UK, USA, AUS, NZ, SA) and speaks English as a first language.
Vacancy for teachers (physics,chemistry,mathematics,biology)
Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree in respective subjects.
Minimum 3 years of relevant teaching experience in a Middle or High School level.
Computer literate, excellent oral and written English essential.