English teacher Dubai
Job description: We are in need of English Language Specialist
The English Language Specialist is primarily responsible for providing support in English as an Additional Language Programme.
â— Plan, implement and evaluate the Curriculum for EAL Students (both for within the class timetable and after-school activity)
â— Plan and schedule classes for EAL students in coordination with the Section Leaders
â— Regularly visits the classroom to teach and support students under EAL program.
â— Coaches and supports teachers and learning assistants in planning, delivering, and assessing quality instructions for EAL students.
â— Plans, models, and co-teaches effective lessons with teachers and learning assistant.
â— Track the progress of the students under EAL Program and give feedback to the teachers and SLT
â— Develops and conducts professional developments for teachers and administrators regarding instructional strategies and best practices for EAL.
â— Assists in planning and implementation of additional activities for students to ensure that parents could also take part in the program
â— Assists with the selection of textbooks, instructional materials, instructional resources, and equipment for the EAL program.
â— Performs any other related duties as assigned by SLT
â— Models for teachers appropriate English communication for the purpose of developing students' ability to communicate effectively in the English language.
â— Participate in marketing events for the language school
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required)
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in English related to Education
- EAL teacher with 3 to 5 years experience handling EAL students
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of EAL programs, curriculum, instructional best practices
- Should have effective instructional delivery techniques and the ability to guide and develop teachers and learning assistant
- Must hold the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with teachers, administrators, community members, students and others
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with parents, students, teachers, administrators, and community- based organizations.
- Demonstration of the following characteristics: proactive, flexibility, respectful, dependability, ability to communicate, love of learning, love of children
- Computer Literacy is a must
- preferably with experience in UAE
We are currently recruiting for a Math and Physics teacher with the below requirements:
- Test prep experience teaching SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and British and American curriculums (IB,AP, GCSE, A levels)
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience ideally from an exam prep background
Pre school teachers Dubai
Job description: Looking for Senior Teachers with experience in a preschool.
The teacher’s primary role is to undertake the responsibility of providing the children in their care with a safe and secure learning environment
Must have Certificate, diploma or degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent
Science communicators at the science museum not only help answer questions, they inspire their students to seek out the answers for themselves. A science education includes subjects such as chemistry, physics, biology, earth science, astronomy and other courses.
Through hands-on experiments, field trips, and show based workshops, the professor will have the opportunity to encourage students to explore the world around them and learn new and evolving scientific concepts in a fun, novel and interactive way.
1. Demonstrating hands-on activities
2. Mentoring student performance
3. Collaborating with students and parents to support student progress
4. Staying current on the latest technology and scientific discoveries
5. Performing shows in fieldtrips and sessions, which require drama skills.
6. Research Skills for curriculum topics
7. Sessions Planning
8. Developing scripts for sessions and workshops.
9. Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge and then devising and writing new curriculum materials.
Education/Experience Requirements for the job of a Science Teacher: A successful candidate must possess a BSC. or MSC. degree.
English Teacher Dubai
English Teacher Dubai
We are seeking to recruit an outstanding MS-HS English teacher for an American Curriculum school in Fujairah for an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills experience:
-Native speakers, western educated
-Degree in English
-At least 2 years of full-time teaching experience in a school
-Experience in teaching Middle School to High Schoo
Marketing Officer (PR & Events) Dubai
Our team has an immediate need for a creative Marketing professional in Dubai. We are looking for someone who is a fast learner, passionate about content writing, events and brand image! Is that someone you?
Your role to play within our team:
Our ideal candidate will work to enhance our brand through proper positioning, by establishing and maintaining marketing activities in line with our mission and vision. You must be enthusiastic, creative, hardworking and fearless (but humble), not bothered by all the hats we must wear, good at communication and highly proficient in English. You must have an excellent eye for detail, aren’t intimidated by deadlines, can work both independently and collaborate with the team and need to be absolutely passionate about writing!
You will contribute to this role by:
- Assisting in planning, copywriting and implementing press releases, newsletters, posters and other external communications
- Managing our events calendar; generating ideas, planning and organizing our public events and promotions
- Reviewing and setting templates for all external communications
- Assisting the marketing team with all PR and events activities (i.e. design of ads, issue of press releases, online and print advertising, etc.)
- Assisting in liaising with the media, press and advertising agencies to develop contacts
- Managing the productivity of PR communications
- Liaising with designers to develop required PR & Events collateral
- Assisting in developing and implementing CSR policies and initiatives
- Writing at least two press releases per week
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Near-native command of English (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Public Relations and Events
- Degree from an accredited university/Diploma in Public Relations and Events and/or Marketing
- IT and Internet skills: Computer competency, Good knowledge of MS Office, effective browsing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Resourceful, proactive and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Responsible, reliable and flexible with a positive can-do attitude