Job description: New nursery in Sharjah is looking for teachers to join their team. We are seeking dedicated and professional teachers to provide children with high quality Early Years Education. The nursery is licensed by the Ministry of education and caters to children aged 2 years to 4 years.
• Females only on husband/father & parent visa need to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
• Working effectively as part of an Early Years Team providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning, organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, music, dancing etc).
• Participate in any relevant meetings/professional development opportunities at the nursery if required to liaising with parents and keeping them up to date on their child's progress by maintaining records.
• Ensuring we are getting the children ready for primary school.
• Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials & teaching programmes.
• Have a clear understanding of the individual needs of each child in your class.
• Candidates with 1 year experience in any school/nursery preferred.
• Graduates with b.ed/Ntt/Montessori.
Fluent in english.
Technical Officer Dubai
We are hiring a technical officer to join us, you will provide technical laboratory support to the Faculty of Sciences and the Higher Education Programs.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with a degree and 2 years is a related role, the salary is 15,000 AED per month
Preschool Teacher’s Assistant Dubai
Our early childhood center is looking for Teacher’s Assistants who can help create innovative lesson plans and enhance the learning environment for our students. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys working with children, understands how they learn and is dedicated to creating a nurturing learning atmosphere for every student. If you have previous experience working in an early childhood center and are interested in joining our growing tea, we encourage you to apply.
Assist in developing lesson plans based on state requirements and the specific needs of each child
Collaborate with teachers to monitor the development of each child
Understand the teacher’s routine when it comes to delivering a lesson plan and running the class in the event that the teacher is absent on a particular day
Work with children in the classroom to promote their learning and development
Communicate with parents and keep them informed about their child’s development and any changes to the regular day-to-day schedule
Teacher's Assistant skills
High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
2+ years’ experience as a Teacher Assistant or Paraprofessional
Excellent communication skills
Compassionate attitude and strong understanding of child development
Nurturing teaching approach
Hours vary depending on your setting. Nurseries can be open from 7.30am until 6.30pm, so it's likely you'll need to cover shifts within that period. A typical school day runs from 9am to 3.30pm, but if you're working in a school you'll start earlier than 9am to prepare and set up activities for the day.
Extra hours may be required for staff meetings, inspections and parent consultations.
Part-time, temporary work and career break opportunities are available. Job shares are also possible if you require to work extra hours and achieve a higher income.
What to expect
You will work as part of a team with other childcare professionals, particularly nursery nurses. The paperwork involved in the job can often mean some evening and weekend work at home.
Self-employment or freelance work is sometimes possible as a supply teacher or as a freelance early years consultant.
The constant need for energy, ideas and creativity, as well as the necessary paperwork, can affect your home life, as can activities outside of work hours.
For teaching roles you will need to show:
a respect and fondness for children
excellent communication and listening skills
good organisational skills to plan the children's day and respond to children's different needs
the ability to inspire and enthuse young children
Various teaching jobs Dubai
Career Hub International
Job description: Immediately Needed for international school in Dubai :
American Curriculum Coordinator
Business and Economics Teacher
Physics Teacher for High School
high school math
2nd grade classroom teacher
middle school science teacher
Science teacher for middle school
Arabic Social Studies teacher
Part time French teacher KG teachers
Home Room Teacher- Class Room Teacher
Math teacher – elementary and all level
English as a Second Language teacher
Avalon Heights World Private School, a lovely British School in Ajman, UAE is looking for an Academic Librarian to join our team, ideally an experienced Librarian who has a Bachelor’s Degree in Librarian Science.
The candidate should have at least 2 years of experience with relevant degree and Strong Librarian Management Skills, assessment of resources and library users' needs, Presentation and verbal communication skills.
We offer a great working environment with competitive package.
We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime
English teacher Dubai
Job description: We are in need of English Language Specialist
The English Language Specialist is primarily responsible for providing support in English as an Additional Language Programme.
â— Plan, implement and evaluate the Curriculum for EAL Students (both for within the class timetable and after-school activity)
â— Plan and schedule classes for EAL students in coordination with the Section Leaders
â— Regularly visits the classroom to teach and support students under EAL program.
â— Coaches and supports teachers and learning assistants in planning, delivering, and assessing quality instructions for EAL students.
â— Plans, models, and co-teaches effective lessons with teachers and learning assistant.
â— Track the progress of the students under EAL Program and give feedback to the teachers and SLT
â— Develops and conducts professional developments for teachers and administrators regarding instructional strategies and best practices for EAL.
â— Assists in planning and implementation of additional activities for students to ensure that parents could also take part in the program
â— Assists with the selection of textbooks, instructional materials, instructional resources, and equipment for the EAL program.
â— Performs any other related duties as assigned by SLT
â— Models for teachers appropriate English communication for the purpose of developing students' ability to communicate effectively in the English language.
â— Participate in marketing events for the language school
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required)
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in English related to Education
- EAL teacher with 3 to 5 years experience handling EAL students
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of EAL programs, curriculum, instructional best practices
- Should have effective instructional delivery techniques and the ability to guide and develop teachers and learning assistant
- Must hold the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with teachers, administrators, community members, students and others
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with parents, students, teachers, administrators, and community- based organizations.
- Demonstration of the following characteristics: proactive, flexibility, respectful, dependability, ability to communicate, love of learning, love of children
- Computer Literacy is a must
- preferably with experience in UAE
Early childhood teacher Dubai
must have experience in British Curriculum
- can handle and teach 3-4 years old
- has strong classroom management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education (with CACHE Course is a plus)
- can join immediately
- currently in Dubai
- Female Only
Private Tutors Dubai
A private Institution is seeking experienced tutors to teach a small group of Primary and Secondary level Students in Dubai. This is a part time position and Teachers working in Schools in the morning hours may also apply. Responsibilities: • Teach small groups of 4-6 children as one-on-one tutoring session. • Teach general subjects including Mathematics, Science and Language skills. Qualifications: • Excellent command of the subjects including Mathematics, Science and English Language • At least 5 Years of experience of teaching the mentioned subjects in a reputed institution. • A strong ability to motivate students and communicate teaching content creatively and effectively • Reliability, professional personal presentation and the ability to lead classes and work unsupervised, salary negotiable