Tutors In Information Technology Dubai
GuruFace Inc an online tutoring/training company providing online courses and online teaching jobs in various categories. We're currently looking for online freelance tutors /trainers. If you are talented trainer who can offer training in below categories:
1.Information Technology - .NET/Visual Studio, Cloud Computing, Java/J2EE Programming, Mobile Development, Oracle Database, Power Shell, SAP, SharePoint, SQL Server, Software Engineering, TFS,UNIX & Linux, Virtualization, Hadoop , DataWarehousing, iOS development, Android development, Big Data Technologies.
2. Basic Computer - Basics of Computer, Computer Hardware, Computer Programming, MS Office, Networking and Security, Quick Books, Sales Force, Web Development, PeopleSoft, Success factors, Workday.
Physics/Chemistry/English Teachers wanted AlAin UAE
We are looking for Physics/Chemistry/English Teacher for private school in AlAin (American Curriculum) Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes including putting up displays in the classroom Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils\' progress and development Researching new topic areas, maintaining up&to&date subject knowledge and then devising and writing new curriculum materials Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour. participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events participating in departmental meetings, parents\' evenings and whole school training events liaising with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers undergoing regular observations and participating in regular in&service training as part of continuing professional development (CPD)discipline management Good Teaching Experience and Subject Knowledge Qualification Residency in UAE Bachelor degree in the same field Fluent in English American Curiculum experience
Dubai National School
Female Chemistry and Science teachers are requested for a prominent american school. Bachelor degree in Chemistry / science and experience of 1-2 years are mandatory. An attractive package is offered.
College Director Saudi Arabia
Do you want to manage an education center in the beautiful coastal region of North West Saudi Arabia? This an amazing opportunity by the hand of one the most prestigious education group .We have an opportunity for female College Director .
Our colleges are in the coastal region of the red sea.
Not only will this experience be an excellent opportunity to develop your professional competencies and your career while you work at the College, but it’s a chance to have a uniquely rewarding and challenging life experience.
Remuneration .A very interesting package.
Tenure. Fixed term for this academic year with a right of annual renewal to three accordingly) years (if the contract with our customer is renewed, contract could be extended)
1. Lead the establishment of the new cluster of Colleges
2. Lead the development, growth and sustainability of one College and meet CoE contract requirements including commercially established performance criteria
3. Lead and manage the strategic, business planning and operations of the campus
4. Ensure the College’s success by meeting all stakeholder needs and performance expectations and by effectively managing risk.
5. Ensure quality through the establishment of a quality and risk framework.
6. Ensure effective leadership, management and engagement of all College staff by encouraging excellence and achievement of the College strategic plan
7. Ensure the College develops and maintains a good reputation and builds strong links with employers and industry within the local region and Saudi Arabia.
8. In charge of the Strategic and Business Planning for the center, to ensure that the College’s financials targets are achieved through effective management of resources.
Applicants from the following countries are invited to apply, given visa availability: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, India,Pakistan, Egypt, Lebannon.
Nursery Teachers Qatar
Native english speaking nursery teachers only will be considered.
Position based in Qatar
Our Client is recruiting teachers who have experience in teaching children in the following age groups – toddlers ( 2-3’s ). Teachers will have a passion for developing, motivating and stimulating toddlers. They epitomize the values they are instilling in Kids – Curious, Confident, Courageous and Compassionate. They must have worked with various curriculum and know how to bring it to life in a structured and organized manner. They should form caring relationships with their students, parents/care givers and colleagues. Patience, self-discipline, a sense of adventure and a good sense of humor is a must.
Preference will be given to candidates already based in Doha, Qatar.
Accommodation if required
Bachelors of Education preferably in Early or Primary Years or equivalent
2-3 years experience in nursery
Interested and passionate candidates ,do send in your Cv
We are currently recruiting for a Math and Physics teacher with the below requirements:
- Test prep experience teaching SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and British and American curriculums (IB,AP, GCSE, A levels)
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience ideally from an exam prep background
Various Teaching Positions Dubai
Requirements for International Schools in Dubai
1 Middle High School Principal
2 School Counselors
5 primary classroom teachers
3 KG teachers
4 Math teachers
2 English, Science, Math Teachers for High School
2 EAL Teachers
3 SEN Teachers
• Teaching/Counseling post: Bachelor degree & At least 2 year professional experience in the related field
• Principal post: Master’s degree in Education & at least 4 year professional experience in the same role
• EXCELLENT English communication skills
Early teachers Dubai
What does a pre-school teacher do? Typical employers | Qualifications and training | Key skills
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework
providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc)
liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as speech therapists and health visitors
monitoring and recording progress
Early years teaching calls for enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individuals, capable of helping children reach their full potential. Our advice on specialising in early years education gives more insight into what it is like teaching this age group.
Typical employers of nursery and early years teachers
Early years teachers can be employed in any early years setting, whether state-maintained, voluntary or private, including nursery, infant and primary schools.