Nursery Teacher Dubai
Nursery Teacher Nursery school in Dubai is looking for highly qualified professional teacher with experience in teaching children between 2 to 4 years . Candidates with experience in EYFS curriculum will be preferred. Applicants must have the following qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in Education/ Cache level 3 or equivalent Proficiency in English equivalent to native English speaker A minimum of 2 years experience in teaching and working with childerns Experience in curriculum design and planning activities for children Only educated candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
Job description: New nursery in Sharjah is looking for teachers to join their team. We are seeking dedicated and professional teachers to provide children with high quality Early Years Education. The nursery is licensed by the Ministry of education and caters to children aged 2 years to 4 years.
• Females only on husband/father & parent visa need to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
• Working effectively as part of an Early Years Team providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning, organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, music, dancing etc).
• Participate in any relevant meetings/professional development opportunities at the nursery if required to liaising with parents and keeping them up to date on their child's progress by maintaining records.
• Ensuring we are getting the children ready for primary school.
• Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials & teaching programmes.
• Have a clear understanding of the individual needs of each child in your class.
• Candidates with 1 year experience in any school/nursery preferred.
• Graduates with b.ed/Ntt/Montessori.
Fluent in english.
Teaching Aid Dubai
Responsible for the supervision and care of young children
Enforce all rules and regulations fairly and equally
Help maintain a clean child play area
Create new, safe, and fun activities to keep children active
Demonstrate a good rapport, maintains a positive, cooperative working
relationship with supervisors and subordinates, salary is negotiable by employer
Physics Teachers Dubai
Applicants must have a teaching degree (Bachelor in Education) in Physics or any Post Graduate degree in Education and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of teaching in schools that follow a British curriculum. Non-Bachelor in Education degrees may be considered with four years’ experience.
To apply please forward an up-to-date CV
Early childhood teacher Dubai
must have experience in British Curriculum
- can handle and teach 3-4 years old
- has strong classroom management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education (with CACHE Course is a plus)
- can join immediately
- currently in Dubai
- Female Only
ESL Teachers Dubai
Are you an ESL teacher with 2 years classroom and online experience, then please send in your job application
We have several openings now and we are hiring, the salary will go according to your experience
The Golden Beach Nursery
Teachers and Teaching Assistants Dubai
The Golden Beach Nursery is currently seeking to recruit for the academic year 2014-15, starting date end of August. GBN is a nursery following the British curriculum, situated in Umm Suqeim. We are looking to hire passionate, experienced, qualified Teachers and Teaching Assistants to join our energetic and dynamic team
We are exclusively preschool working with children aged 9 months - 5 years.
Teachers are expected to help design and deliver our age-appropriate, British curriculum and target the full range of learning abilities and styles. Equally important, all our staff must serve as strong role models for our pupils.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following credentials:
Bachelors Degree in Education/Teaching and CACHE Level 3 or equivalent qualification. The candidate should have the degrees attested by the UAE embassy in their country and the relevant ministries.
Minimum of 1 year work experience in an Early Years setting.
A native speaker of English is preferred.
Terms and conditions:
Working hours: 8am – 4pm, Sundays to Thursdays
Minimum 2 years contract
Tutors In Information Technology Dubai
GuruFace Inc an online tutoring/training company providing online courses and online teaching jobs in various categories. We're currently looking for online freelance tutors /trainers. If you are talented trainer who can offer training in below categories:
1.Information Technology - .NET/Visual Studio, Cloud Computing, Java/J2EE Programming, Mobile Development, Oracle Database, Power Shell, SAP, SharePoint, SQL Server, Software Engineering, TFS,UNIX & Linux, Virtualization, Hadoop , DataWarehousing, iOS development, Android development, Big Data Technologies.
2. Basic Computer - Basics of Computer, Computer Hardware, Computer Programming, MS Office, Networking and Security, Quick Books, Sales Force, Web Development, PeopleSoft, Success factors, Workday.