ESL Teachers Dubai
Are you an ESL teacher with 2 years classroom and online experience, then please send in your job application
We have several openings now and we are hiring, the salary will go according to your experience
College Director Saudi Arabia
Do you want to manage an education center in the beautiful coastal region of North West Saudi Arabia? This an amazing opportunity by the hand of one the most prestigious education group .We have an opportunity for female College Director .
Our colleges are in the coastal region of the red sea.
Not only will this experience be an excellent opportunity to develop your professional competencies and your career while you work at the College, but it’s a chance to have a uniquely rewarding and challenging life experience.
Remuneration .A very interesting package.
Tenure. Fixed term for this academic year with a right of annual renewal to three accordingly) years (if the contract with our customer is renewed, contract could be extended)
1. Lead the establishment of the new cluster of Colleges
2. Lead the development, growth and sustainability of one College and meet CoE contract requirements including commercially established performance criteria
3. Lead and manage the strategic, business planning and operations of the campus
4. Ensure the College’s success by meeting all stakeholder needs and performance expectations and by effectively managing risk.
5. Ensure quality through the establishment of a quality and risk framework.
6. Ensure effective leadership, management and engagement of all College staff by encouraging excellence and achievement of the College strategic plan
7. Ensure the College develops and maintains a good reputation and builds strong links with employers and industry within the local region and Saudi Arabia.
8. In charge of the Strategic and Business Planning for the center, to ensure that the College’s financials targets are achieved through effective management of resources.
Applicants from the following countries are invited to apply, given visa availability: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, India,Pakistan, Egypt, Lebannon.
KG Teacher Dubai
Job description: Needed KG Teacher for school in Dubai.
Degree and at least 2 yrs of experience in same position are must.
Preschool Teacher’s Assistant Dubai
Our early childhood center is looking for Teacher’s Assistants who can help create innovative lesson plans and enhance the learning environment for our students. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys working with children, understands how they learn and is dedicated to creating a nurturing learning atmosphere for every student. If you have previous experience working in an early childhood center and are interested in joining our growing tea, we encourage you to apply.
Assist in developing lesson plans based on state requirements and the specific needs of each child
Collaborate with teachers to monitor the development of each child
Understand the teacher’s routine when it comes to delivering a lesson plan and running the class in the event that the teacher is absent on a particular day
Work with children in the classroom to promote their learning and development
Communicate with parents and keep them informed about their child’s development and any changes to the regular day-to-day schedule
Teacher's Assistant skills
High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
2+ years’ experience as a Teacher Assistant or Paraprofessional
Excellent communication skills
Compassionate attitude and strong understanding of child development
Nurturing teaching approach
Hours vary depending on your setting. Nurseries can be open from 7.30am until 6.30pm, so it's likely you'll need to cover shifts within that period. A typical school day runs from 9am to 3.30pm, but if you're working in a school you'll start earlier than 9am to prepare and set up activities for the day.
Extra hours may be required for staff meetings, inspections and parent consultations.
Part-time, temporary work and career break opportunities are available. Job shares are also possible if you require to work extra hours and achieve a higher income.
What to expect
You will work as part of a team with other childcare professionals, particularly nursery nurses. The paperwork involved in the job can often mean some evening and weekend work at home.
Self-employment or freelance work is sometimes possible as a supply teacher or as a freelance early years consultant.
The constant need for energy, ideas and creativity, as well as the necessary paperwork, can affect your home life, as can activities outside of work hours.
For teaching roles you will need to show:
a respect and fondness for children
excellent communication and listening skills
good organisational skills to plan the children's day and respond to children's different needs
the ability to inspire and enthuse young children
Educational Coach Assistant in Respected Institution in UAE
• Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
• Preferably Arabic speaker & fluent in English
• Specialize in Psychology or any related field
• Must be with Mastered or at least Bachelor’s Degree
• With or Without Experience
• Applicant must be a team player, energetic, enthusiastic, patient, and willing to work collaboratively with children of any age.
• Aspirant must have strong management skills and fast learner
• Can work under pressure and meet up with deadlines
• With knowledge in Computer and basic office apps
• Should be committed and willing to be relocated anywhere in UAE.
Job description: New nursery in Sharjah is looking for teachers to join their team. We are seeking dedicated and professional teachers to provide children with high quality Early Years Education. The nursery is licensed by the Ministry of education and caters to children aged 2 years to 4 years.
• Females only on husband/father & parent visa need to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
• Working effectively as part of an Early Years Team providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning, organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, music, dancing etc).
• Participate in any relevant meetings/professional development opportunities at the nursery if required to liaising with parents and keeping them up to date on their child's progress by maintaining records.
• Ensuring we are getting the children ready for primary school.
• Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials & teaching programmes.
• Have a clear understanding of the individual needs of each child in your class.
• Candidates with 1 year experience in any school/nursery preferred.
• Graduates with b.ed/Ntt/Montessori.
Fluent in english.
English Writer Dubai
a company is looking for Arabic/English writer for full time job;
duties would include:
writing and revising materials in arabic and english, including but not limited to: press releases, magazine features, company fact sheet...
working with all devisions to ensure that copy notes are accurate
creating, improving and enforcing copy style guidelines
proofreading the copy before going to the press
preparing advertising copy
suggesting possible titles
overseeing the layout, apperance and content of feature articles
coordinate with the media
bachelor\'s degree is journalism, writing or other relevant field
2 to 3 years of copywriting and/or editorial experience
French Speaking Accounting Teacher Dubai
Looking for a french speaking accountant/accountant teacher, to teach an individual lessons at home.
Need a teacher a.s.a.p. to go through all the chapters .
Teacher should be able to speak english and translate/explain from french-english, english-french.