Job description: New nursery in Sharjah is looking for teachers to join their team. We are seeking dedicated and professional teachers to provide children with high quality Early Years Education. The nursery is licensed by the Ministry of education and caters to children aged 2 years to 4 years.
• Females only on husband/father & parent visa need to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
• Working effectively as part of an Early Years Team providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning, organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, music, dancing etc).
• Participate in any relevant meetings/professional development opportunities at the nursery if required to liaising with parents and keeping them up to date on their child's progress by maintaining records.
• Ensuring we are getting the children ready for primary school.
• Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials & teaching programmes.
• Have a clear understanding of the individual needs of each child in your class.
• Candidates with 1 year experience in any school/nursery preferred.
• Graduates with b.ed/Ntt/Montessori.
Fluent in english.
English Instructor Dubai
We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
School Teachers Dubai
High School Teachers Urgently required for various subjects.Candidates should have Bachelors degrees in relevant subject area and a minimum of 3 years working experience as a High School teacher.
Should be immediately available .
When applying kindly highlight which Emirate you prefer to work and which visa you are on.
Technical Officer Dubai
We are hiring a technical officer to join us, you will provide technical laboratory support to the Faculty of Sciences and the Higher Education Programs.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with a degree and 2 years is a related role, the salary is 15,000 AED per month
French Teacher Abu Dhabi
French teacher needed for foreign school, you must have experience with classroom teaching and related qualifications, we offer a great salary package for the right candidate
Nursery Teachers Qatar
Excellent opportunity for nursery teachers to join a reputed nursery in Qatar.Anyone willing to move to Qatar having teaching experience in nursery can also apply.Any native English speakers/Western educated can apply.
Head Teacher is an accomplished teacher with an instructional leadership background or ambitions.
Must have an inspirational approach to motivating, developing and coaching teaching teams and is passionate about the development of children in the early years.
Must teach as well as oversee and coach teachers and teaching assistants on nursery's program.
Must be an excellent problem solver. Must be an experienced and forward planner to be able to ensure the educational objectives of nursery are met.
Also will lead the program planning, coach and mentor teachers and also teach the 3-4's class.
Visa+medical+Airticket will be provided
Accommodation (if required)
Degree in early education/equivalent with at least 2 years experience managing 3-4's will be considered.
Marketing Officer (PR & Events) Dubai
Our team has an immediate need for a creative Marketing professional in Dubai. We are looking for someone who is a fast learner, passionate about content writing, events and brand image! Is that someone you?
Your role to play within our team:
Our ideal candidate will work to enhance our brand through proper positioning, by establishing and maintaining marketing activities in line with our mission and vision. You must be enthusiastic, creative, hardworking and fearless (but humble), not bothered by all the hats we must wear, good at communication and highly proficient in English. You must have an excellent eye for detail, aren’t intimidated by deadlines, can work both independently and collaborate with the team and need to be absolutely passionate about writing!
You will contribute to this role by:
- Assisting in planning, copywriting and implementing press releases, newsletters, posters and other external communications
- Managing our events calendar; generating ideas, planning and organizing our public events and promotions
- Reviewing and setting templates for all external communications
- Assisting the marketing team with all PR and events activities (i.e. design of ads, issue of press releases, online and print advertising, etc.)
- Assisting in liaising with the media, press and advertising agencies to develop contacts
- Managing the productivity of PR communications
- Liaising with designers to develop required PR & Events collateral
- Assisting in developing and implementing CSR policies and initiatives
- Writing at least two press releases per week
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Near-native command of English (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Public Relations and Events
- Degree from an accredited university/Diploma in Public Relations and Events and/or Marketing
- IT and Internet skills: Computer competency, Good knowledge of MS Office, effective browsing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Resourceful, proactive and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Responsible, reliable and flexible with a positive can-do attitude