Urban Resourcing is hiring teachers for reputed American/British curriculum schools for Primary/Elementary, Middle and Secondary grades based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah for the upcoming Academic year.
Elementary Homeroom teacher
MS-HS Maths teacher
MS-HS English teacher
MS-HS History teacher
MS-HS Science teacher
Minimum Education: Bachelors degree in Education/Specialization
Minimum three years relevant teaching experience
Good classroom management skills
Excellent communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
English Teacher Dubai
English Speaking Class Teacher
· Native English Speaker
· Experience with Kindergarten, Nursery or Primary years
· Excellent range of teaching pedagogies with open mindedness to learning and implementing Masterminds’ pioneering teaching methodologies and approaches
· Planning daily activities in the classroom related to weekly theme and the enrichment programmes
· Assisting with learning activities which require pairs or small group organization
· Supervising and accompanying pupils around school to specialist lessons, facilities, medical centre and any other activity as required, ensuring child safety
· Assisting and supporting with after school activities as required
· Follow policies with regard to the health and safety of students both on and off the school premises when pupils are under the school’s jurisdiction
· Participate in the annual professional development cycle and demonstrate continuous commitment as a life-long learner
· Assisting with preparation of, equipment and any other resources required for daily and weekly use
· Documenting daily observations and progress of children’s ability
· Attending regular staff meetings
· Supervising and supporting students in the event of an emergency
· Assisting in a designated classroom in order to support any school staff member absence
· Maintain confidentiality with regard to all school matters at all times
Private Tutors Dubai
A private Institution is seeking experienced tutors to teach a small group of Primary and Secondary level Students in Dubai. This is a part time position and Teachers working in Schools in the morning hours may also apply. Responsibilities: • Teach small groups of 4-6 children as one-on-one tutoring session. • Teach general subjects including Mathematics, Science and Language skills. Qualifications: • Excellent command of the subjects including Mathematics, Science and English Language • At least 5 Years of experience of teaching the mentioned subjects in a reputed institution. • A strong ability to motivate students and communicate teaching content creatively and effectively • Reliability, professional personal presentation and the ability to lead classes and work unsupervised, salary negotiable
Science communicators at the science museum not only help answer questions, they inspire their students to seek out the answers for themselves. A science education includes subjects such as chemistry, physics, biology, earth science, astronomy and other courses.
Through hands-on experiments, field trips, and show based workshops, the professor will have the opportunity to encourage students to explore the world around them and learn new and evolving scientific concepts in a fun, novel and interactive way.
1. Demonstrating hands-on activities
2. Mentoring student performance
3. Collaborating with students and parents to support student progress
4. Staying current on the latest technology and scientific discoveries
5. Performing shows in fieldtrips and sessions, which require drama skills.
6. Research Skills for curriculum topics
7. Sessions Planning
8. Developing scripts for sessions and workshops.
9. Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge and then devising and writing new curriculum materials.
Education/Experience Requirements for the job of a Science Teacher: A successful candidate must possess a BSC. or MSC. degree.
Teacher Cambridge Dubai
- Maintain a teaching assignment for each module.
- Instruct the assigned course(s) in accordance with the approved curriculum.
- Make a report to evaluate student learning process
- Subject :
- Have teaching experience(s) Cambridge/IB Curriculum
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Patient, responsible
- Good communication and lesson delivery skills
- Passionate about teaching and working with students
- Excellent in integrity
- Available on Weekend
- Have commitment to teach minimal 6 months
- Minimal Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Preferably for Graduates bachelor degree or master degree from the famous State Universities in Singapore or Famous Universities in Foreign Countries
Early teachers Dubai
What does a pre-school teacher do? Typical employers | Qualifications and training | Key skills
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework
providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc)
liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as speech therapists and health visitors
monitoring and recording progress
Early years teaching calls for enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individuals, capable of helping children reach their full potential. Our advice on specialising in early years education gives more insight into what it is like teaching this age group.
Typical employers of nursery and early years teachers
Early years teachers can be employed in any early years setting, whether state-maintained, voluntary or private, including nursery, infant and primary schools.
Job description: New nursery in Sharjah is looking for teachers to join their team. We are seeking dedicated and professional teachers to provide children with high quality Early Years Education. The nursery is licensed by the Ministry of education and caters to children aged 2 years to 4 years.
• Females only on husband/father & parent visa need to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
• Working effectively as part of an Early Years Team providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning, organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, music, dancing etc).
• Participate in any relevant meetings/professional development opportunities at the nursery if required to liaising with parents and keeping them up to date on their child's progress by maintaining records.
• Ensuring we are getting the children ready for primary school.
• Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials & teaching programmes.
• Have a clear understanding of the individual needs of each child in your class.
• Candidates with 1 year experience in any school/nursery preferred.
• Graduates with b.ed/Ntt/Montessori.
Fluent in english.