College Director Saudi Arabia
Do you want to manage an education center in the beautiful coastal region of North West Saudi Arabia? This an amazing opportunity by the hand of one the most prestigious education group .We have an opportunity for female College Director .
Our colleges are in the coastal region of the red sea.
Not only will this experience be an excellent opportunity to develop your professional competencies and your career while you work at the College, but it’s a chance to have a uniquely rewarding and challenging life experience.
Remuneration .A very interesting package.
Tenure. Fixed term for this academic year with a right of annual renewal to three accordingly) years (if the contract with our customer is renewed, contract could be extended)
1. Lead the establishment of the new cluster of Colleges
2. Lead the development, growth and sustainability of one College and meet CoE contract requirements including commercially established performance criteria
3. Lead and manage the strategic, business planning and operations of the campus
4. Ensure the College’s success by meeting all stakeholder needs and performance expectations and by effectively managing risk.
5. Ensure quality through the establishment of a quality and risk framework.
6. Ensure effective leadership, management and engagement of all College staff by encouraging excellence and achievement of the College strategic plan
7. Ensure the College develops and maintains a good reputation and builds strong links with employers and industry within the local region and Saudi Arabia.
8. In charge of the Strategic and Business Planning for the center, to ensure that the College’s financials targets are achieved through effective management of resources.
Applicants from the following countries are invited to apply, given visa availability: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, India,Pakistan, Egypt, Lebannon.
Primary Teachers who has English native speaker and teaching experience in primary levels.
School Name: A Renowned school in UAE (They promote a practice approach making a visible connection between learning and life. Children are encouraged, much beyond the age-old mind-numbing education pattern to discover their inner self and education in a fairly practical environment.It is our endeavor to provide the children with an ideal environment, which paves the way to an all-around development of personality.)
Open Position: Early Years Teachers/Primary Teachers
Location: Ajman (UAE)
1) Free Accommodation
3) Flight Allowance once a year to their home country.
Native English speaker
Bachelor’s Degree in Education (Foundation Stage/Elementary Stage/Key Stage 1/Key Stage 2)
have a QTS - qualified teacher status
be outstanding practitioners
be able to work well in a team
be passionate about children’s learning
Minimum Experience:2 years as a teacher
Candidates: Foreigner teachers only
Roles & Responsibilities:
Early years’ teachers teach all areas of the foundation stage, key stage 1 & 2 which is focused on helping children to achieve early learning goals. Work carried out includes:
Providing pastoral care and support to children and providing them with a secure environment to learn;
Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources;
Organizing learning materials and resources and making imaginative use of resources;
Assisting with the development of children's personal, social and language abilities;
Supporting the development of children's basic skills, including physical coordination, speech and communication;
Encouraging children's mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play;
Developing children's curiosity and knowledge;
Working with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors;
Early Years Teacher Dubai
The Teacher, under the supervision of the Manager, is responsible for daily planning and for directly participating with children assigned to her classroom.
The Teacher coordinates the services of all caregivers in the classroom-staff, students teachers and volunteers.
The Teacher manages the classroom in accordance with center policies to ensure that children placed in the classroom receive high quality and appropriate developmental care in a safe environment.
The teacher will be responsible to create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children’s learning.
Plan, supervise and execute a developmentally appropriate program to provide for the educational, social and physical and health needs of the children on the Creative Curriculum.
Plan and implement an age appropriate, reassuring daily routine that provides for children’s basic needs (toileting, eating, resting & sleeping) alternates active and restful periods and is relaxed enough that caregivers can take advantage of “teachable moments”.
*The ideal candidate must possess a qualification in early years and have a minimum of 2 years' experience. Kindly note this is a local hire contract and you should have your own visa.**Female Nursery/Foundation Teacher*who is a Western National (UK, USA, AUS, NZ, SA) and speaks English as a first language.
Various Teaching Positions Dubai
Requirements for International Schools in Dubai
1 Middle High School Principal
2 School Counselors
5 primary classroom teachers
3 KG teachers
4 Math teachers
2 English, Science, Math Teachers for High School
2 EAL Teachers
3 SEN Teachers
• Teaching/Counseling post: Bachelor degree & At least 2 year professional experience in the related field
• Principal post: Master’s degree in Education & at least 4 year professional experience in the same role
• EXCELLENT English communication skills
Learning assistant Dubai
We are looking for a Leasing Assistant. Candidate should have excellent command over MS Excel. Apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
• To keep a strong record and track of all the activities/ payments.
• To coordinate between all the tenants and internal departments
• Liaise with other support departments.
• Coordinate payments and track timelines
Online Tutors Dubai
online tutor needed for an a private school, we offer online courses and need tutors who have experience with online classes, you will work with students using video, you will asisst then the same as you would do if you had a real classroom, experienced tutors need only apply
Student Officer Dubai
Campus student officer wanted, your job will be to coordinate with students for events, functions and new classes and services offered by the university, this is more of an administrative position, so good admin skills are needed, if you have about 2 years experience in a related area, then please apply, we offer a great salary package
Early childhood teacher Dubai
must have experience in British Curriculum
- can handle and teach 3-4 years old
- has strong classroom management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education (with CACHE Course is a plus)
- can join immediately
- currently in Dubai
- Female Only