Swim teacher Dubai
Job description: Hamilton Aquatics is looking for an enthusiastic full-time swimming teacher to work in the Middle East. The role will be based in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. If you are looking to make a career in swimming training, this might be the right job for you.
Requirements for the role:
- UKCC Level 1 and Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) qualified.
- Experience in teaching adults and children to swim
- Experience within a club setting
- Experience within in a curriculum setting
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence.
- Have a valid international driving license.
- An up to date Lifeguard qualification is required.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to, delivering swimming lessons in the extra – curricular programme in line with the schools swimming curriculum, providing the school with technical advice and support where required, planning swimming lessons using the Hamilton Aquatics scheme of work, delivering swimming lessons of all ages and abilities, recording swimming achievements, attending lesson enquiries and taking payments from customers.
Nursery Teacher Dubai
Nursery Teacher Nursery school in Dubai is looking for highly qualified professional teacher with experience in teaching children between 2 to 4 years . Candidates with experience in EYFS curriculum will be preferred. Applicants must have the following qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in Education/ Cache level 3 or equivalent Proficiency in English equivalent to native English speaker A minimum of 2 years experience in teaching and working with childerns Experience in curriculum design and planning activities for children Only educated candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
Early Childhood Teachers Dubai
Aspin Nursery are currently looking for motivated, high-quality professionals to join our team. If you have a recognised Early Years teaching qualification, relevant experience and are a native English speaker then we would love to hear from you. Please email us an application, including a cover letter
Elementary Classroom Teacher
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: Needed Elementary Classroom Teacher for school in Abu Dhabi.
Degree and at least 2 yrs of experience in same position are must.
English Writer Dubai
a company is looking for Arabic/English writer for full time job;
duties would include:
writing and revising materials in arabic and english, including but not limited to: press releases, magazine features, company fact sheet...
working with all devisions to ensure that copy notes are accurate
creating, improving and enforcing copy style guidelines
proofreading the copy before going to the press
preparing advertising copy
suggesting possible titles
overseeing the layout, apperance and content of feature articles
coordinate with the media
bachelor\'s degree is journalism, writing or other relevant field
2 to 3 years of copywriting and/or editorial experience
Educational Coach Assistant in Respected Institution in UAE
• Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
• Preferably Arabic speaker & fluent in English
• Specialize in Psychology or any related field
• Must be with Mastered or at least Bachelor’s Degree
• With or Without Experience
• Applicant must be a team player, energetic, enthusiastic, patient, and willing to work collaboratively with children of any age.
• Aspirant must have strong management skills and fast learner
• Can work under pressure and meet up with deadlines
• With knowledge in Computer and basic office apps
• Should be committed and willing to be relocated anywhere in UAE.
Our client is a premier institution in Abu Dhabi which specializes in providing high quality School Education with over in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Positions available include KG, Primary – Cycle 1, Elementary – Cycle 2 (one of Math’s, English, Science and ICT) and High School posts – Cycle 3 (English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology). Interviews will tentatively hold in October, actual dates will be communicated in due course.
Our client provides a competitive package for its teachers and remember it is tax free!
The screening process is very competitive, our client wants the best teachers and the salary and benefits package reflects this. Salary is dependent upon experience and educational attainment, and ranges below:
Teachers: 168,000 – 240,000 AED/year (US$46,000 – 66,000), tax free*
Annual Flights for self, spouse and up to 3 children under the age of 18 years
Housing with generous furniture allowance ($5,500)
Medical coverage for self, married partner and up to 3 children under the age of 18 years
3 year renewable contract
1 full month gratuity for each year of service
Full Cultural and academic orientation
- Have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Have a valid government-issued teaching license at the appropriate level and in the appropriate subject area(s)
- Have a Drivers License
- Have 2+ years’ of teaching experience at the appropriate level and in the appropriate subject area(s)
Job description: New nursery in Sharjah is looking for teachers to join their team. We are seeking dedicated and professional teachers to provide children with high quality Early Years Education. The nursery is licensed by the Ministry of education and caters to children aged 2 years to 4 years.
• Females only on husband/father & parent visa need to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
• Working effectively as part of an Early Years Team providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning, organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, music, dancing etc).
• Participate in any relevant meetings/professional development opportunities at the nursery if required to liaising with parents and keeping them up to date on their child's progress by maintaining records.
• Ensuring we are getting the children ready for primary school.
• Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials & teaching programmes.
• Have a clear understanding of the individual needs of each child in your class.
• Candidates with 1 year experience in any school/nursery preferred.
• Graduates with b.ed/Ntt/Montessori.
Fluent in english.