Nursery Teacher Dubai
Nursery Teacher Nursery school in Dubai is looking for highly qualified professional teacher with experience in teaching children between 2 to 4 years . Candidates with experience in EYFS curriculum will be preferred. Applicants must have the following qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in Education/ Cache level 3 or equivalent Proficiency in English equivalent to native English speaker A minimum of 2 years experience in teaching and working with childerns Experience in curriculum design and planning activities for children Only educated candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
Teacher Cambridge Dubai
- Maintain a teaching assignment for each module.
- Instruct the assigned course(s) in accordance with the approved curriculum.
- Make a report to evaluate student learning process
- Subject :
- Have teaching experience(s) Cambridge/IB Curriculum
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Patient, responsible
- Good communication and lesson delivery skills
- Passionate about teaching and working with students
- Excellent in integrity
- Available on Weekend
- Have commitment to teach minimal 6 months
- Minimal Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Preferably for Graduates bachelor degree or master degree from the famous State Universities in Singapore or Famous Universities in Foreign Countries
Country: United Arab of Emirates
Job description: We are looking for 2 Full-time teachers who will be available for Home study to teach English, Math and Science (this subjects will be handled by 2 Teachers). Please see below requirements.
- Must be a Grade 12 teacher
- At least 5 years experience in teaching American Curriculum
- Have expert knowledge on the below subjects:
Teacher 1: English for Grade 12 Biology Chemistry
Teacher 2: Advance Physics Pre-Calculus Algebra 2s
English Trainer Dubai
Verbal Reasoning faculty.
Teach TOEFL, IELTS courses,
Verbal Reasoning for SAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT.
Write relevant articles for blog. Roles as and when required.
English Teacher Dubai
If you are an excellent candidate, a very qualified English Teacher with 3 - 5 year experience at least in American schools, you are highly welcomed to be an effective member of English Teachers Team [SLT] of an American school in Sharjah, starting from the academic year 2015.
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Job Role: English Teacher
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 51-200 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
- Native English speaker is recommended.
- An attached picture to the CV is recommended.
Preschool Teacher’s Assistant Dubai
Our early childhood center is looking for Teacher’s Assistants who can help create innovative lesson plans and enhance the learning environment for our students. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys working with children, understands how they learn and is dedicated to creating a nurturing learning atmosphere for every student. If you have previous experience working in an early childhood center and are interested in joining our growing tea, we encourage you to apply.
Assist in developing lesson plans based on state requirements and the specific needs of each child
Collaborate with teachers to monitor the development of each child
Understand the teacher’s routine when it comes to delivering a lesson plan and running the class in the event that the teacher is absent on a particular day
Work with children in the classroom to promote their learning and development
Communicate with parents and keep them informed about their child’s development and any changes to the regular day-to-day schedule
Teacher's Assistant skills
High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
2+ years’ experience as a Teacher Assistant or Paraprofessional
Excellent communication skills
Compassionate attitude and strong understanding of child development
Nurturing teaching approach
Hours vary depending on your setting. Nurseries can be open from 7.30am until 6.30pm, so it's likely you'll need to cover shifts within that period. A typical school day runs from 9am to 3.30pm, but if you're working in a school you'll start earlier than 9am to prepare and set up activities for the day.
Extra hours may be required for staff meetings, inspections and parent consultations.
Part-time, temporary work and career break opportunities are available. Job shares are also possible if you require to work extra hours and achieve a higher income.
What to expect
You will work as part of a team with other childcare professionals, particularly nursery nurses. The paperwork involved in the job can often mean some evening and weekend work at home.
Self-employment or freelance work is sometimes possible as a supply teacher or as a freelance early years consultant.
The constant need for energy, ideas and creativity, as well as the necessary paperwork, can affect your home life, as can activities outside of work hours.
For teaching roles you will need to show:
a respect and fondness for children
excellent communication and listening skills
good organisational skills to plan the children's day and respond to children's different needs
the ability to inspire and enthuse young children
As we the ABI EDUCATIONAL TRUST is an ISO certifies instruction doing teacher recruitment for the past 13 years in TamilNadu. We are having more than 70 client schools in India & more than 500 candidates got placement every year through us & they are successfully worked in our institution.
• We are looking for passionate, creative & dynamic teachers to join our team for next Academic year 2020-21
• Applications are welcome from teachers of all streams (English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Social, Commerce, Computer Science, Geography, Hindi, Physical Education, Economics & History) who can handle middle/higher Sec school for the next Academic year 2020-21
• We also look forward to the candidates who are passionate about teaching primary level & special education children.
• Excellent communication & Prior experience in teaching middle level.
• Experience in handling the various curriculum (MATRIC/CBSE).
• Willingness to learn & Ready to join immediately.
• Looking for Immediate joinee.
• Should have good experience in teaching
• Min 2-3 Years of Experience
• Female candidates are preferred.
• Good in class management & communication skill.
• UG/PG with B.Ed is preferred.
• Hostel facility is available.
Physics/Chemistry/English Teachers wanted AlAin UAE
We are looking for Physics/Chemistry/English Teacher for private school in AlAin (American Curriculum) Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes including putting up displays in the classroom Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils\' progress and development Researching new topic areas, maintaining up&to&date subject knowledge and then devising and writing new curriculum materials Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour. participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events participating in departmental meetings, parents\' evenings and whole school training events liaising with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers undergoing regular observations and participating in regular in&service training as part of continuing professional development (CPD)discipline management Good Teaching Experience and Subject Knowledge Qualification Residency in UAE Bachelor degree in the same field Fluent in English American Curiculum experience