Physics Teachers Dubai
Applicants must have a teaching degree (Bachelor in Education) in Physics or any Post Graduate degree in Education and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of teaching in schools that follow a British curriculum. Non-Bachelor in Education degrees may be considered with four years’ experience.
To apply please forward an up-to-date CV
Marketing Officer (PR & Events) Dubai
Our team has an immediate need for a creative Marketing professional in Dubai. We are looking for someone who is a fast learner, passionate about content writing, events and brand image! Is that someone you?
Your role to play within our team:
Our ideal candidate will work to enhance our brand through proper positioning, by establishing and maintaining marketing activities in line with our mission and vision. You must be enthusiastic, creative, hardworking and fearless (but humble), not bothered by all the hats we must wear, good at communication and highly proficient in English. You must have an excellent eye for detail, aren’t intimidated by deadlines, can work both independently and collaborate with the team and need to be absolutely passionate about writing!
You will contribute to this role by:
- Assisting in planning, copywriting and implementing press releases, newsletters, posters and other external communications
- Managing our events calendar; generating ideas, planning and organizing our public events and promotions
- Reviewing and setting templates for all external communications
- Assisting the marketing team with all PR and events activities (i.e. design of ads, issue of press releases, online and print advertising, etc.)
- Assisting in liaising with the media, press and advertising agencies to develop contacts
- Managing the productivity of PR communications
- Liaising with designers to develop required PR & Events collateral
- Assisting in developing and implementing CSR policies and initiatives
- Writing at least two press releases per week
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Near-native command of English (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Public Relations and Events
- Degree from an accredited university/Diploma in Public Relations and Events and/or Marketing
- IT and Internet skills: Computer competency, Good knowledge of MS Office, effective browsing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Resourceful, proactive and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Responsible, reliable and flexible with a positive can-do attitude
We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
Student Officer Dubai
Campus student officer wanted, your job will be to coordinate with students for events, functions and new classes and services offered by the university, this is more of an administrative position, so good admin skills are needed, if you have about 2 years experience in a related area, then please apply, we offer a great salary package
Teacher Cambridge Dubai
- Maintain a teaching assignment for each module.
- Instruct the assigned course(s) in accordance with the approved curriculum.
- Make a report to evaluate student learning process
- Subject :
- Have teaching experience(s) Cambridge/IB Curriculum
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Patient, responsible
- Good communication and lesson delivery skills
- Passionate about teaching and working with students
- Excellent in integrity
- Available on Weekend
- Have commitment to teach minimal 6 months
- Minimal Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Preferably for Graduates bachelor degree or master degree from the famous State Universities in Singapore or Famous Universities in Foreign Countries
KG 1 Teacher Dubai
Our International School in Emirates Hills requires a KG 1 teacher to start in August. A degree in Early Years is essential and experience in an international school is advantageous. Please submit a full cv and contactable references. Regret, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview
Requirements (please check before applying) : 3 years+ experience teaching adults, BA (minimum degree), and a teaching certificate or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/ DELTA or equivalent.
Salary: from 36,000USD to 42,000USD basic annual
- 15 % of basic salary as undefined benefits
- 10 % end of year service (paid annually)
- accommodation for females
• Health insurance
• 30 days annual vacation (tickets included)
• Air ticket from home country , return ticket upon completion of