English Teachers Dubai
1. Bachelor degree or above (education and/or English related major preferred)
2. Native speakers are preferred
3. Meet the working visa requirements
4. Willingness to live abroad for at least one year
5. Willingness to work on teaching skills
6. Positive attitude towards Chinese students and teachers
7. Good communication skills
Benefits we offer:
1. Visa (step-by-step assistance and necessary paperwork)
2. Airfare subsidy after completion of the contract
3. Housing subsidies
4. Paid national holidays
5. Travel bonus
6. Contract renewal bonus
7. Monthly perfect attendance reward
8. Clothing allowance on arrival
KG Teacher Dubai
Job description: Needed KG Teacher for school in Dubai.
Degree and at least 2 yrs of experience in same position are must.
Nursery Teachers Qatar
Excellent opportunity for nursery teachers to join a reputed nursery in Qatar.Anyone willing to move to Qatar having teaching experience in nursery can also apply.Any native English speakers/Western educated can apply.
Head Teacher is an accomplished teacher with an instructional leadership background or ambitions.
Must have an inspirational approach to motivating, developing and coaching teaching teams and is passionate about the development of children in the early years.
Must teach as well as oversee and coach teachers and teaching assistants on nursery's program.
Must be an excellent problem solver. Must be an experienced and forward planner to be able to ensure the educational objectives of nursery are met.
Also will lead the program planning, coach and mentor teachers and also teach the 3-4's class.
Visa+medical+Airticket will be provided
Accommodation (if required)
Degree in early education/equivalent with at least 2 years experience managing 3-4's will be considered.
English Writer Dubai
a company is looking for Arabic/English writer for full time job;
duties would include:
writing and revising materials in arabic and english, including but not limited to: press releases, magazine features, company fact sheet...
working with all devisions to ensure that copy notes are accurate
creating, improving and enforcing copy style guidelines
proofreading the copy before going to the press
preparing advertising copy
suggesting possible titles
overseeing the layout, apperance and content of feature articles
coordinate with the media
bachelor\'s degree is journalism, writing or other relevant field
2 to 3 years of copywriting and/or editorial experience
We are currently recruiting for a Math and Physics teacher with the below requirements:
- Test prep experience teaching SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and British and American curriculums (IB,AP, GCSE, A levels)
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience ideally from an exam prep background
Vacancy for teachers (physics,chemistry,mathematics,biology)
Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree in respective subjects.
Minimum 3 years of relevant teaching experience in a Middle or High School level.
Computer literate, excellent oral and written English essential.
Our client is a premier institution in Abu Dhabi which specializes in providing high quality School Education with over in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Positions available include KG, Primary – Cycle 1, Elementary – Cycle 2 (one of Math’s, English, Science and ICT) and High School posts – Cycle 3 (English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology). Interviews will tentatively hold in October, actual dates will be communicated in due course.
Our client provides a competitive package for its teachers and remember it is tax free!
The screening process is very competitive, our client wants the best teachers and the salary and benefits package reflects this. Salary is dependent upon experience and educational attainment, and ranges below:
Teachers: 168,000 – 240,000 AED/year (US$46,000 – 66,000), tax free*
Annual Flights for self, spouse and up to 3 children under the age of 18 years
Housing with generous furniture allowance ($5,500)
Medical coverage for self, married partner and up to 3 children under the age of 18 years
3 year renewable contract
1 full month gratuity for each year of service
Full Cultural and academic orientation
- Have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Have a valid government-issued teaching license at the appropriate level and in the appropriate subject area(s)
- Have a Drivers License
- Have 2+ years’ of teaching experience at the appropriate level and in the appropriate subject area(s)
British International School as the name implies, is first British Curriculum School located ideally in Ras Al Khaimah, The school has been accredited by Cambridge International Examination and has acquired the status of a ‘Cambridge International School’. Housed in an open surrounding and an environmental-friendly campus, it provides an exciting setting for young people to flourish academically and socially. We are employing qualified and experience teaching professionals with good communication skills, having minimum of 2-3 years of teaching experience.
* Primary/Middle School teacher for English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Biology, Economics, Arabic, Computer, Music.
Interested candidates should kindly submit their CV for proper assessment.