English Teachers Dubai
1. Bachelor degree or above (education and/or English related major preferred)
2. Native speakers are preferred
3. Meet the working visa requirements
4. Willingness to live abroad for at least one year
5. Willingness to work on teaching skills
6. Positive attitude towards Chinese students and teachers
7. Good communication skills
Benefits we offer:
1. Visa (step-by-step assistance and necessary paperwork)
2. Airfare subsidy after completion of the contract
3. Housing subsidies
4. Paid national holidays
5. Travel bonus
6. Contract renewal bonus
7. Monthly perfect attendance reward
8. Clothing allowance on arrival
English teacher Dubai
Job description: We are in need of English Language Specialist
The English Language Specialist is primarily responsible for providing support in English as an Additional Language Programme.
â— Plan, implement and evaluate the Curriculum for EAL Students (both for within the class timetable and after-school activity)
â— Plan and schedule classes for EAL students in coordination with the Section Leaders
â— Regularly visits the classroom to teach and support students under EAL program.
â— Coaches and supports teachers and learning assistants in planning, delivering, and assessing quality instructions for EAL students.
â— Plans, models, and co-teaches effective lessons with teachers and learning assistant.
â— Track the progress of the students under EAL Program and give feedback to the teachers and SLT
â— Develops and conducts professional developments for teachers and administrators regarding instructional strategies and best practices for EAL.
â— Assists in planning and implementation of additional activities for students to ensure that parents could also take part in the program
â— Assists with the selection of textbooks, instructional materials, instructional resources, and equipment for the EAL program.
â— Performs any other related duties as assigned by SLT
â— Models for teachers appropriate English communication for the purpose of developing students' ability to communicate effectively in the English language.
â— Participate in marketing events for the language school
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required)
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in English related to Education
- EAL teacher with 3 to 5 years experience handling EAL students
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of EAL programs, curriculum, instructional best practices
- Should have effective instructional delivery techniques and the ability to guide and develop teachers and learning assistant
- Must hold the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with teachers, administrators, community members, students and others
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with parents, students, teachers, administrators, and community- based organizations.
- Demonstration of the following characteristics: proactive, flexibility, respectful, dependability, ability to communicate, love of learning, love of children
- Computer Literacy is a must
- preferably with experience in UAE
School Teachers Dubai
High School Teachers Urgently required for various subjects.Candidates should have Bachelors degrees in relevant subject area and a minimum of 3 years working experience as a High School teacher.
Should be immediately available .
When applying kindly highlight which Emirate you prefer to work and which visa you are on.
French Teacher Abu Dhabi
French teacher needed for foreign school, you must have experience with classroom teaching and related qualifications, we offer a great salary package for the right candidate
Early Childhood Teacher Dubai
Job description: Our client is a well-respected and reputed nursery located in the heart of Abudhabi. Dedicated to providing quality child care, interactive learning and and great environment,we are looking for a highly motivated teacher to inspire and be part of a great team .
This is an excellent chance to join a friendly, vibrant and dynamic team environment. Native english speakers/western educated /recent early childhood graduates are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be:
An approved early childhood teaching qualification, preferable a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
EYFS is a must,cache qualification prefered
Experience working in a nursery
Fantastic organisational and teamwork skills
Sound written and verbal communication skills
A good level of computer literacy
A good understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework
Only candidates with sponsored visa can apply(father/husband or any)
Our client offers excellent working conditions to its employees including professional development, flexible work arrangements and opportunities to be rewarded for outstanding performance.
If you are a qualified and passionate teacher dedicated to early childhood learning, send your resume
Nursery Teachers Qatar
Excellent opportunity for nursery teachers to join a reputed nursery in Qatar.Anyone willing to move to Qatar having teaching experience in nursery can also apply.Any native English speakers/Western educated can apply.
Head Teacher is an accomplished teacher with an instructional leadership background or ambitions.
Must have an inspirational approach to motivating, developing and coaching teaching teams and is passionate about the development of children in the early years.
Must teach as well as oversee and coach teachers and teaching assistants on nursery's program.
Must be an excellent problem solver. Must be an experienced and forward planner to be able to ensure the educational objectives of nursery are met.
Also will lead the program planning, coach and mentor teachers and also teach the 3-4's class.
Visa+medical+Airticket will be provided
Accommodation (if required)
Degree in early education/equivalent with at least 2 years experience managing 3-4's will be considered.
Swim teacher Dubai
Job description: Hamilton Aquatics is looking for an enthusiastic full-time swimming teacher to work in the Middle East. The role will be based in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. If you are looking to make a career in swimming training, this might be the right job for you.
Requirements for the role:
- UKCC Level 1 and Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) qualified.
- Experience in teaching adults and children to swim
- Experience within a club setting
- Experience within in a curriculum setting
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence.
- Have a valid international driving license.
- An up to date Lifeguard qualification is required.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to, delivering swimming lessons in the extra – curricular programme in line with the schools swimming curriculum, providing the school with technical advice and support where required, planning swimming lessons using the Hamilton Aquatics scheme of work, delivering swimming lessons of all ages and abilities, recording swimming achievements, attending lesson enquiries and taking payments from customers.