English Teacher Dubai
We are seeking to recruit an outstanding MS-HS English teacher for an American Curriculum school in Fujairah for an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills experience:
-Native speakers, western educated
-Degree in English
-At least 2 years of full-time teaching experience in a school
-Experience in teaching Middle School to High Schoo
Administration supervisor Dubai
An established school in Abu Dhabi is currently seeking Male Arabic speaking graudates to join their team to monitor the acitvities of their students in the campus. Preference for applicants residing in UAE on visit/ employment visa.
Piano Teacher Dubai
Piano teacher needed for school, we have 2 music classes a day and need a piano teacher to conduct these classes, this is a full time 7 years contract position, we offer a very good salary for the right candidate
ESL Teachers Dubai
Are you an ESL teacher with 2 years classroom and online experience, then please send in your job application
We have several openings now and we are hiring, the salary will go according to your experience
Student Officer Dubai
Campus student officer wanted, your job will be to coordinate with students for events, functions and new classes and services offered by the university, this is more of an administrative position, so good admin skills are needed, if you have about 2 years experience in a related area, then please apply, we offer a great salary package
Job description: New nursery in Sharjah is looking for teachers to join their team. We are seeking dedicated and professional teachers to provide children with high quality Early Years Education. The nursery is licensed by the Ministry of education and caters to children aged 2 years to 4 years.
• Females only on husband/father & parent visa need to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
• Working effectively as part of an Early Years Team providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning, organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, music, dancing etc).
• Participate in any relevant meetings/professional development opportunities at the nursery if required to liaising with parents and keeping them up to date on their child's progress by maintaining records.
• Ensuring we are getting the children ready for primary school.
• Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials & teaching programmes.
• Have a clear understanding of the individual needs of each child in your class.
• Candidates with 1 year experience in any school/nursery preferred.
• Graduates with b.ed/Ntt/Montessori.
Fluent in english.
PHP Teacher Dubai
A PHP developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. PHP developers usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application. They are also often required to develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks.
Writing a good job description and advertisement for a PHP developer requires attention to detail. When you are looking for an advanced PHP web developer, posting a generic web developer description in your job ad will bring numerous applications from people who may have little knowledge about good programming practices.
Marketing Officer (PR & Events) Dubai
Our team has an immediate need for a creative Marketing professional in Dubai. We are looking for someone who is a fast learner, passionate about content writing, events and brand image! Is that someone you?
Your role to play within our team:
Our ideal candidate will work to enhance our brand through proper positioning, by establishing and maintaining marketing activities in line with our mission and vision. You must be enthusiastic, creative, hardworking and fearless (but humble), not bothered by all the hats we must wear, good at communication and highly proficient in English. You must have an excellent eye for detail, aren’t intimidated by deadlines, can work both independently and collaborate with the team and need to be absolutely passionate about writing!
You will contribute to this role by:
- Assisting in planning, copywriting and implementing press releases, newsletters, posters and other external communications
- Managing our events calendar; generating ideas, planning and organizing our public events and promotions
- Reviewing and setting templates for all external communications
- Assisting the marketing team with all PR and events activities (i.e. design of ads, issue of press releases, online and print advertising, etc.)
- Assisting in liaising with the media, press and advertising agencies to develop contacts
- Managing the productivity of PR communications
- Liaising with designers to develop required PR & Events collateral
- Assisting in developing and implementing CSR policies and initiatives
- Writing at least two press releases per week
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Near-native command of English (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Public Relations and Events
- Degree from an accredited university/Diploma in Public Relations and Events and/or Marketing
- IT and Internet skills: Computer competency, Good knowledge of MS Office, effective browsing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Resourceful, proactive and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Responsible, reliable and flexible with a positive can-do attitude