Content writer Dubai
Academic Writer/ Content Developer / English Teacher
Location : Part Time / Freelance
Position : Academic Writer/ Content Developer / English Teacher / Language Expert English
Qualification : BA/MA Literature / Functional English
Experience : Fresh or Experienced Candidates can Apply
1. Must have Excellent English Language Written Skill
2. Ability to handle all the Grades from Grade 1 to Grade 12
English Teachers Dubai
Job description: - 2 or more years experience in UAE (British Curriculum)
- holder of Bachelor's Degree in Education or higher (Masteral Degree) please do not apply if you are not an Education Graduate
Vacancy for teachers (physics,chemistry,mathematics,biology)
Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree in respective subjects.
Minimum 3 years of relevant teaching experience in a Middle or High School level.
Computer literate, excellent oral and written English essential.
Marketing Officer (PR & Events) Dubai
Our team has an immediate need for a creative Marketing professional in Dubai. We are looking for someone who is a fast learner, passionate about content writing, events and brand image! Is that someone you?
Your role to play within our team:
Our ideal candidate will work to enhance our brand through proper positioning, by establishing and maintaining marketing activities in line with our mission and vision. You must be enthusiastic, creative, hardworking and fearless (but humble), not bothered by all the hats we must wear, good at communication and highly proficient in English. You must have an excellent eye for detail, aren’t intimidated by deadlines, can work both independently and collaborate with the team and need to be absolutely passionate about writing!
You will contribute to this role by:
- Assisting in planning, copywriting and implementing press releases, newsletters, posters and other external communications
- Managing our events calendar; generating ideas, planning and organizing our public events and promotions
- Reviewing and setting templates for all external communications
- Assisting the marketing team with all PR and events activities (i.e. design of ads, issue of press releases, online and print advertising, etc.)
- Assisting in liaising with the media, press and advertising agencies to develop contacts
- Managing the productivity of PR communications
- Liaising with designers to develop required PR & Events collateral
- Assisting in developing and implementing CSR policies and initiatives
- Writing at least two press releases per week
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Near-native command of English (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Public Relations and Events
- Degree from an accredited university/Diploma in Public Relations and Events and/or Marketing
- IT and Internet skills: Computer competency, Good knowledge of MS Office, effective browsing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Resourceful, proactive and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Responsible, reliable and flexible with a positive can-do attitude
Nursery Teachers Qatar
Excellent opportunity for nursery teachers to join a reputed nursery in Qatar.Anyone willing to move to Qatar having teaching experience in nursery can also apply.Any native English speakers/Western educated can apply.
Head Teacher is an accomplished teacher with an instructional leadership background or ambitions.
Must have an inspirational approach to motivating, developing and coaching teaching teams and is passionate about the development of children in the early years.
Must teach as well as oversee and coach teachers and teaching assistants on nursery's program.
Must be an excellent problem solver. Must be an experienced and forward planner to be able to ensure the educational objectives of nursery are met.
Also will lead the program planning, coach and mentor teachers and also teach the 3-4's class.
Visa+medical+Airticket will be provided
Accommodation (if required)
Degree in early education/equivalent with at least 2 years experience managing 3-4's will be considered.
Requirements (please check before applying) : 3 years+ experience teaching adults, BA (minimum degree), and a teaching certificate or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/ DELTA or equivalent.
Salary: from 36,000USD to 42,000USD basic annual
- 15 % of basic salary as undefined benefits
- 10 % end of year service (paid annually)
- accommodation for females
• Health insurance
• 30 days annual vacation (tickets included)
• Air ticket from home country , return ticket upon completion of
Teaching Positions Sharjah
Leading school in Sharjah requires Qualified and experienced Candidates for the following positions:
• KG Teachers
• Primary Teachers (PRT)
• Assistant Teachers
• Subject Teachers:
Candidates are required to hold a minimum 2 years of work experience in the UAE for the position applying for.
Candidates who qualify for the above may mail their CV a