Educational Coach Assistant in Respected Institution in UAE
• Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
• Preferably Arabic speaker & fluent in English
• Specialize in Psychology or any related field
• Must be with Mastered or at least Bachelor’s Degree
• With or Without Experience
• Applicant must be a team player, energetic, enthusiastic, patient, and willing to work collaboratively with children of any age.
• Aspirant must have strong management skills and fast learner
• Can work under pressure and meet up with deadlines
• With knowledge in Computer and basic office apps
• Should be committed and willing to be relocated anywhere in UAE.
Math Teacher Dubai
Vacancy for 3-4 Math Teachers
We are currently recruiting 3-4 Math teachers for the primary and secondary education (grade 2 to 9).
Teachers should be organized, dependable, patient and creative, must have minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in Math (Algebra, Calculus, Geometry), must have a Bachelor degree in Math and be able to work afternoon and evening, communicate effectively in English, recognize and respond to individual students’ education, teaching experience in the UAE region is an advantage.
• Hospitality Program Director Dubai
• MBA Program Director
The European International College Abu-Dhabi is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
• Candidates must have a Doctorate degree from an accredited university.
• Candidates with extensive teaching experience and/or established research record are preferred.
• Candidates with knowledge of local and/or international accreditation standards are preferred.
• Ability to teach fluently in English is required for all areas of instruction.
• Candidates with a working knowledge of Arabic would be favorable.
• Candidates with experience teaching in the GCC a plus.
• Candidates must possess an appreciation for diversity and working in a multinational environment.
To be considered for this position, application must include: a) cover letter b) comprehensive curriculum vitae c) photocopies of all post-secondary academic transcripts d) a list of at least three professional and academic references. Applicants are welcome, but not required to submit teaching evaluations, samples of research, publications or letters of recommendation and any other supporting documents.
Early Years Teacher Dubai
The Teacher, under the supervision of the Manager, is responsible for daily planning and for directly participating with children assigned to her classroom.
The Teacher coordinates the services of all caregivers in the classroom-staff, students teachers and volunteers.
The Teacher manages the classroom in accordance with center policies to ensure that children placed in the classroom receive high quality and appropriate developmental care in a safe environment.
The teacher will be responsible to create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children’s learning.
Plan, supervise and execute a developmentally appropriate program to provide for the educational, social and physical and health needs of the children on the Creative Curriculum.
Plan and implement an age appropriate, reassuring daily routine that provides for children’s basic needs (toileting, eating, resting & sleeping) alternates active and restful periods and is relaxed enough that caregivers can take advantage of “teachable moments”.
*The ideal candidate must possess a qualification in early years and have a minimum of 2 years' experience. Kindly note this is a local hire contract and you should have your own visa.**Female Nursery/Foundation Teacher*who is a Western National (UK, USA, AUS, NZ, SA) and speaks English as a first language.
Nursery Assistant Abu Dhabi
Do you have the passion and love for teaching the young children? One of the well known client in Abu Dhabi is looking for Nursery Assistant that will help our children’s development by providing a high quality of childcare education.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Be able to supervise and interact with all the children at
• Treat all children with respect and allow for individual
• Be creative and have a good imagination
• Have a good level of common sense and show initiative
• Provide an atmosphere that is caring for each child
• Make sure that children are clean at all times
• Share any resources and information
• Attend any recommended training
• Attend staff meetings
• Develop and maintain a supportive and co-operative team
• Respect each staff member
• Be a team player
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dubai
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Teaching Assistant: 1 year
Required language: Arabic and English
Urban Resourcing is hiring teachers for reputed American/British curriculum schools for Primary/Elementary, Middle and Secondary grades based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah for the upcoming Academic year.
Elementary Homeroom teacher
MS-HS Maths teacher
MS-HS English teacher
MS-HS History teacher
MS-HS Science teacher
Minimum Education: Bachelors degree in Education/Specialization
Minimum three years relevant teaching experience
Good classroom management skills
Excellent communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
Administration supervisor Dubai
An established school in Abu Dhabi is currently seeking Male Arabic speaking graudates to join their team to monitor the acitvities of their students in the campus. Preference for applicants residing in UAE on visit/ employment visa.