• Hospitality Program Director Dubai
• MBA Program Director
The European International College Abu-Dhabi is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
• Candidates must have a Doctorate degree from an accredited university.
• Candidates with extensive teaching experience and/or established research record are preferred.
• Candidates with knowledge of local and/or international accreditation standards are preferred.
• Ability to teach fluently in English is required for all areas of instruction.
• Candidates with a working knowledge of Arabic would be favorable.
• Candidates with experience teaching in the GCC a plus.
• Candidates must possess an appreciation for diversity and working in a multinational environment.
To be considered for this position, application must include: a) cover letter b) comprehensive curriculum vitae c) photocopies of all post-secondary academic transcripts d) a list of at least three professional and academic references. Applicants are welcome, but not required to submit teaching evaluations, samples of research, publications or letters of recommendation and any other supporting documents.
Primary Teachers who has English native speaker and teaching experience in primary levels.
School Name: A Renowned school in UAE (They promote a practice approach making a visible connection between learning and life. Children are encouraged, much beyond the age-old mind-numbing education pattern to discover their inner self and education in a fairly practical environment.It is our endeavor to provide the children with an ideal environment, which paves the way to an all-around development of personality.)
Open Position: Early Years Teachers/Primary Teachers
Location: Ajman (UAE)
1) Free Accommodation
3) Flight Allowance once a year to their home country.
Native English speaker
Bachelor’s Degree in Education (Foundation Stage/Elementary Stage/Key Stage 1/Key Stage 2)
have a QTS - qualified teacher status
be outstanding practitioners
be able to work well in a team
be passionate about children’s learning
Minimum Experience:2 years as a teacher
Candidates: Foreigner teachers only
Roles & Responsibilities:
Early years’ teachers teach all areas of the foundation stage, key stage 1 & 2 which is focused on helping children to achieve early learning goals. Work carried out includes:
Providing pastoral care and support to children and providing them with a secure environment to learn;
Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources;
Organizing learning materials and resources and making imaginative use of resources;
Assisting with the development of children's personal, social and language abilities;
Supporting the development of children's basic skills, including physical coordination, speech and communication;
Encouraging children's mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play;
Developing children's curiosity and knowledge;
Working with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors;
Swim teacher Dubai
Job description: Hamilton Aquatics is looking for an enthusiastic full-time swimming teacher to work in the Middle East. The role will be based in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. If you are looking to make a career in swimming training, this might be the right job for you.
Requirements for the role:
- UKCC Level 1 and Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) qualified.
- Experience in teaching adults and children to swim
- Experience within a club setting
- Experience within in a curriculum setting
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence.
- Have a valid international driving license.
- An up to date Lifeguard qualification is required.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to, delivering swimming lessons in the extra – curricular programme in line with the schools swimming curriculum, providing the school with technical advice and support where required, planning swimming lessons using the Hamilton Aquatics scheme of work, delivering swimming lessons of all ages and abilities, recording swimming achievements, attending lesson enquiries and taking payments from customers.
English teacher Dubai
Job description: We are in need of English Language Specialist
The English Language Specialist is primarily responsible for providing support in English as an Additional Language Programme.
â— Plan, implement and evaluate the Curriculum for EAL Students (both for within the class timetable and after-school activity)
â— Plan and schedule classes for EAL students in coordination with the Section Leaders
â— Regularly visits the classroom to teach and support students under EAL program.
â— Coaches and supports teachers and learning assistants in planning, delivering, and assessing quality instructions for EAL students.
â— Plans, models, and co-teaches effective lessons with teachers and learning assistant.
â— Track the progress of the students under EAL Program and give feedback to the teachers and SLT
â— Develops and conducts professional developments for teachers and administrators regarding instructional strategies and best practices for EAL.
â— Assists in planning and implementation of additional activities for students to ensure that parents could also take part in the program
â— Assists with the selection of textbooks, instructional materials, instructional resources, and equipment for the EAL program.
â— Performs any other related duties as assigned by SLT
â— Models for teachers appropriate English communication for the purpose of developing students' ability to communicate effectively in the English language.
â— Participate in marketing events for the language school
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required)
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in English related to Education
- EAL teacher with 3 to 5 years experience handling EAL students
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of EAL programs, curriculum, instructional best practices
- Should have effective instructional delivery techniques and the ability to guide and develop teachers and learning assistant
- Must hold the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with teachers, administrators, community members, students and others
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with parents, students, teachers, administrators, and community- based organizations.
- Demonstration of the following characteristics: proactive, flexibility, respectful, dependability, ability to communicate, love of learning, love of children
- Computer Literacy is a must
- preferably with experience in UAE
English Teachers Dubai
We have openings of English Teachers who will be responsible to create contents for a part of Online Schooling Application that will improve Reading habits and expertise in School Students.
We have positions available for Class 1 to Class 12 English Experts.
Candidates with their own laptop or computer will have the opportunity to work from home.
Candidates should have experience with relevant grades in order to apply for that grade.
Qualification : BA / MA English / Functional English
Freshers can also apply.
Interested candidates kindly send their CV
Various teaching jobs Dubai
Career Hub International
Job description: Immediately Needed for international school in Dubai :
American Curriculum Coordinator
Business and Economics Teacher
Physics Teacher for High School
high school math
2nd grade classroom teacher
middle school science teacher
Science teacher for middle school
Arabic Social Studies teacher
Part time French teacher KG teachers
Home Room Teacher- Class Room Teacher
Math teacher – elementary and all level
English as a Second Language teacher
English teacher Dubai
Job description: English Teacher
Who we are ? and what we re doing?
Express English Language Training Center is a fast-growing institute based in the heart of Dubai. A short walk from Dubai Mall, the classrooms provide excellent views of the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Water Canal.
We are a friendly, innovative language centre with a reputation for fun, informative lessons. The centre was established by a teacher and recognises the environment needed for teachers to flourish.Vibrant training rooms, the latest materials, and the freedom to diversify make this a pleasant place to work.
We provide general English, business English, and IELTS/PTE preparation classes and are looking for enthusiastic native speakers from the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand or Australia. We teach adults of all ethnicities and backgrounds and pride ourselves on providing a warm and accepting environment for learning. Lessons are taught using the latest technology and materials, and we follow the principles of blended learning and communicative language teaching. Full training will be provided wherever necessary.
Job Role :
Essential qualities for the Ideal Candidates :
Relevant work experience
Native English speaker
Our client is a premier institution in Abu Dhabi which specializes in providing high quality School Education with over in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Positions available include KG, Primary – Cycle 1, Elementary – Cycle 2 (one of Math’s, English, Science and ICT) and High School posts – Cycle 3 (English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology). Interviews will tentatively hold in October, actual dates will be communicated in due course.
Our client provides a competitive package for its teachers and remember it is tax free!
The screening process is very competitive, our client wants the best teachers and the salary and benefits package reflects this. Salary is dependent upon experience and educational attainment, and ranges below:
Teachers: 168,000 – 240,000 AED/year (US$46,000 – 66,000), tax free*
Annual Flights for self, spouse and up to 3 children under the age of 18 years
Housing with generous furniture allowance ($5,500)
Medical coverage for self, married partner and up to 3 children under the age of 18 years
3 year renewable contract
1 full month gratuity for each year of service
Full Cultural and academic orientation
- Have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Have a valid government-issued teaching license at the appropriate level and in the appropriate subject area(s)
- Have a Drivers License
- Have 2+ years’ of teaching experience at the appropriate level and in the appropriate subject area(s)