French Teacher and French Teaching assistant Dubai
The Children\'s Garden Jumeira is currently seeking to recruit for the academic year 2014-15, starting date August 20th. We are exclusively a Preschool working with children aged 2-6 years.
YOu are expected to help design and deliver our age-appropriate, culturally sensitive curriculum and target the full range of learning abilities and styles. Equally important, all our staff must serve as strong role models for our pupils. You will be required to work in partnership with an English language teacher to plan teaching in line with the ICLCA curriculum, codes of practice and school policies and procedures.
Terms and conditions:
Working hours: 7.30am – 3.15pm, Sundays to Thursdays
Minimum 2 year contract
Discount for dependent children for Teachers
We offer local hire contracts which do not include housing and flights. We do offer a visa and medical coverage.
Admissions officer Dubai
European based Business School/University is looking for Smart, Self-Driven, Energetic, and Confident Admission Officers (Tele Sales) with at least 1 year experience in the UAE.
• The candidate will be responsible for making outbound calls to new customers to shortlist and close business deals.
• Must be comfortable and confident for Cold Calls and smart to identify the key decision-makers.
• Responsible to meet Daily/ weekly/ monthly targets.
• Candidate must be able to explain and convince the prospects of the different programs we provide.
• Go the “extra mile” to meet enrolment targets and facilitate future enrolments Industry Type : Education / Training / Teaching / Academics
Functional Area : Sales / Business Development / Telesales
We are looking for candidates that can be base in Dubai and Sharjah.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
English teacher Dubai
Job description: English Teacher
Who we are ? and what we re doing?
Express English Language Training Center is a fast-growing institute based in the heart of Dubai. A short walk from Dubai Mall, the classrooms provide excellent views of the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Water Canal.
We are a friendly, innovative language centre with a reputation for fun, informative lessons. The centre was established by a teacher and recognises the environment needed for teachers to flourish.Vibrant training rooms, the latest materials, and the freedom to diversify make this a pleasant place to work.
We provide general English, business English, and IELTS/PTE preparation classes and are looking for enthusiastic native speakers from the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand or Australia. We teach adults of all ethnicities and backgrounds and pride ourselves on providing a warm and accepting environment for learning. Lessons are taught using the latest technology and materials, and we follow the principles of blended learning and communicative language teaching. Full training will be provided wherever necessary.
Job Role :
Essential qualities for the Ideal Candidates :
Relevant work experience
Native English speaker
Technical Officer Dubai
We are hiring a technical officer to join us, you will provide technical laboratory support to the Faculty of Sciences and the Higher Education Programs.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with a degree and 2 years is a related role, the salary is 15,000 AED per month
English Teachers Dubai
British International School as the name implies, is first British Curriculum School located ideally in Ras Al Khaimah, The school has been accredited by Cambridge International Examination and has acquired the status of a ‘Cambridge International School’. Housed in an open surrounding and an environmental-friendly campus, it provides an exciting setting for young people to flourish academically and socially. We are employing qualified and experience teaching professionals with good communication skills, having minimum of 2-3 years of teaching experience.
* Primary/Middle School teacher for English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Biology, Economics, Arabic, Computer, Music.
Interested candidates should kindly submit their CV for proper assessment.
As we the ABI EDUCATIONAL TRUST is an ISO certifies instruction doing teacher recruitment for the past 13 years in TamilNadu. We are having more than 70 client schools in India & more than 500 candidates got placement every year through us & they are successfully worked in our institution.
• We are looking for passionate, creative & dynamic teachers to join our team for next Academic year 2020-21
• Applications are welcome from teachers of all streams (English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Social, Commerce, Computer Science, Geography, Hindi, Physical Education, Economics & History) who can handle middle/higher Sec school for the next Academic year 2020-21
• We also look forward to the candidates who are passionate about teaching primary level & special education children.
• Excellent communication & Prior experience in teaching middle level.
• Experience in handling the various curriculum (MATRIC/CBSE).
• Willingness to learn & Ready to join immediately.
• Looking for Immediate joinee.
• Should have good experience in teaching
• Min 2-3 Years of Experience
• Female candidates are preferred.
• Good in class management & communication skill.
• UG/PG with B.Ed is preferred.
• Hostel facility is available.