Educational Coach Assistant in Respected Institution in UAE
• Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
• Preferably Arabic speaker & fluent in English
• Specialize in Psychology or any related field
• Must be with Mastered or at least Bachelor’s Degree
• With or Without Experience
• Applicant must be a team player, energetic, enthusiastic, patient, and willing to work collaboratively with children of any age.
• Aspirant must have strong management skills and fast learner
• Can work under pressure and meet up with deadlines
• With knowledge in Computer and basic office apps
• Should be committed and willing to be relocated anywhere in UAE.
Job description: Monarch Learning & Development Center was established to support the needs of individuals of all ages. We provide personalized learning services ranging from one-on-one coaching and short-term courses, to corporate training and groups. We provide a unique and dynamic learning experience enriching every learner’s potential as well as sharpening their skills.
We are always looking for eligible, part-time instructors to become part of our growing team and join our certified pool of trainers. We are currently looking for:
• English Teachers – Western Educated / Native Speakers
• French Teachers – Native speakers
Several Teaching/education Jobs
Primary Classroom Teachers
Computer / ICT Teachers
SEN (Special Needs Education)
Social Studies Teachers
All Principal / Vice Principal candidates MUST have a Master’s Degree in Education while teachers MUST have a Bachelor degree major in the subject area they will teach, at least 2 year professional experience in similar role, should have EXCELLENT English skills. If you are qualified and passionate administrator / teacher dedicated to learning and care, please email your CV (quote on the subject the position you are looking for) directly to cv
Requirements (please check before applying) : 3 years+ experience teaching adults, BA (minimum degree), and a teaching certificate or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/ DELTA or equivalent.
Salary: from 36,000USD to 42,000USD basic annual
- 15 % of basic salary as undefined benefits
- 10 % end of year service (paid annually)
- accommodation for females
• Health insurance
• 30 days annual vacation (tickets included)
• Air ticket from home country , return ticket upon completion of
English Teacher Dubai
English Speaking Class Teacher
· Native English Speaker
· Experience with Kindergarten, Nursery or Primary years
· Excellent range of teaching pedagogies with open mindedness to learning and implementing Masterminds’ pioneering teaching methodologies and approaches
· Planning daily activities in the classroom related to weekly theme and the enrichment programmes
· Assisting with learning activities which require pairs or small group organization
· Supervising and accompanying pupils around school to specialist lessons, facilities, medical centre and any other activity as required, ensuring child safety
· Assisting and supporting with after school activities as required
· Follow policies with regard to the health and safety of students both on and off the school premises when pupils are under the school’s jurisdiction
· Participate in the annual professional development cycle and demonstrate continuous commitment as a life-long learner
· Assisting with preparation of, equipment and any other resources required for daily and weekly use
· Documenting daily observations and progress of children’s ability
· Attending regular staff meetings
· Supervising and supporting students in the event of an emergency
· Assisting in a designated classroom in order to support any school staff member absence
· Maintain confidentiality with regard to all school matters at all times
Hop Scotch Nursery
Nursery Teachers Dubai
British Nursery in Jumeirah is currently looking for a Nursery teacher with Cache 3 or NVQ 3 who has worked in a nursery in Dubai and has the relevant qualification and experience to work with young children. Someone who is fun loving, caring and good at communication skills. Only native female speakers may apply for an immediate start.
Creer hub international
12 Classroom teachers for elementary Dubai
o Requirement: Bachelor degree major in Education / at least 2 year full time teaching experience in school
Teaching Position In UAE
In Cooperation with our client under Government Sector in United Arab Emirates (UAE) and with the introduction of Design Technology / Creative Design and Innovation as a new standalone curriculum subject in their schools this year, we are looking for the talented people to complement its development.
We would like to offer this exciting opportunity to fresh graduates from a subject related background. Ideally we are looking for candidates with the most up-to-date knowledge and who are abreast of the latest innovations and theories within the worlds of gadgetry, design and engineering.
Candidates need to be enthusiastic about their subject and have a keen and creative focus on how to guide young people on a productive journey into the world.
We also welcome candidates with the following position below:
· Design and Technology Teacher
· HECMA/Life Skills Teacher (Female)
· Education Inspectors
To teach students of Grade 4 to Grade 9 or Grade 10 to 12 who need a solid foundation to develop their skills. The incumbent is responsible to assess student’s performance with the aim of helping students to develop their creative thinking abilities.
· Proficiency in a workshop environment.
· Ability to work collaboratively to achieve departmental development goals.
· Ability to work independently to produce resources and manage personal workload.
· Excellent communication skills