Student Officers Dubai
Developing and inspiring every student, to believe that they can and will succeed.
• Able to teach through the “multiple intelligences”.
• Tech-savvy, fluent in using APPs and technology extend and enrich students’ learning experience.
• Passionate about providing enriched learning opportunities for children in and out of the classroom. Excellent communicators who can ignite a passion for learning in our students.
• Able to make a significant contribution to our extra-curricular activities (ECA) programme and to wider campus life.
• Strong academic back-ground, work-ethic, well-organized having excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proficient and experienced at delivering an enriched UK National Curriculum at EYFS.
• Dynamic, enthusiastic and well-qualified holding as a minimum, a B.Ed. or a B.A & PGCE and QTS.
• Excellent tax-free salary.
• Furnished Shared Accommodation.
• Transport to and from school.
• Medical Insurance for self.
• Yearly air-ticket and annual leave.
Physics Teachers Dubai
Applicants must have a teaching degree (Bachelor in Education) in Physics or any Post Graduate degree in Education and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of teaching in schools that follow a British curriculum. Non-Bachelor in Education degrees may be considered with four years’ experience.
To apply please forward an up-to-date CV
Administration supervisor Dubai
An established school in Abu Dhabi is currently seeking Male Arabic speaking graudates to join their team to monitor the acitvities of their students in the campus. Preference for applicants residing in UAE on visit/ employment visa.
Creer hub international
2 Math teachers Dubai
o Requirement: Bachelor degree major in Mathematics / at least 2 year full time teaching experience in school
We are looking for experts (range 30-60 years old) to employ as teacher in arabic language for a course for drilling technicians in IRAQ
TESL Teachers Dubai
We have new openings for TESL teachers with online experience, this is an in classroom and online classroom related job, if you have the experience, please apply, we offer a good salary package
Business Development Consultant Dubai
- Only Female graduates preferred for our Dubai office. Should be self motivated, enthusiastic & fast learner.
- Team skills and innovative ideas should be result oriented.
- Responsible for sourcing and providing clients with advice and guidance on immigration.
- Guide the students about different courses in different English speaking countries.
Up to date knowledge of rules and guidelines of study permit as well.
- Constant learning of process and updates pertaining to immigration laws/ changes
- Ability to deliver and excel under target oriented performance
- Willing to travel
- Intensive training will be provided. Incentives shall be provided for the experienced and talented candidate. salary negotibale by employer
Kindergarten, Elementary Teachers Dubai
canadian Bilingual School follows the Ontario (canada) curriculam and emphasizes high competency in Engish and Arabic. We are proud to say that CBS has been accredited by the Middle States of Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA). Joining the Staff at CBS will give teachers an opportunity to enjoy an international teaching experience while learning about a fascinating culture. Looking for qualified Kindergarten, Elementary and, High School Mathemetics and Music Teachers Qualification Must have bachelor's degree in the position applied for High School teaching position. Bachelor of Education degree for the elementary teaching position. Graduates from Canadian universities only.
Competitive Tax free salary
Fully Furnished accomodation
Round Trip economy class air ticket for each completed year of service to the nearest international airport in the country of domicile.
Transportation between the School provided teachers accommodation and Schhol.
Medical Insurance is provided by Kuwait Government.
Visa and Residency expenses in Kuwait will be borne by the school.
Embedded professional development
End of Contract benefit as per Kuwait labor law.
Comprehensive new staff orientation Program.