Nursery Teachers Qatar
Native english speaking nursery teachers only will be considered.
Position based in Qatar
Our Client is recruiting teachers who have experience in teaching children in the following age groups – toddlers ( 2-3’s ). Teachers will have a passion for developing, motivating and stimulating toddlers. They epitomize the values they are instilling in Kids – Curious, Confident, Courageous and Compassionate. They must have worked with various curriculum and know how to bring it to life in a structured and organized manner. They should form caring relationships with their students, parents/care givers and colleagues. Patience, self-discipline, a sense of adventure and a good sense of humor is a must.
Preference will be given to candidates already based in Doha, Qatar.
Accommodation if required
Bachelors of Education preferably in Early or Primary Years or equivalent
2-3 years experience in nursery
Interested and passionate candidates ,do send in your Cv
Online Tutors Dubai
online tutor needed for an a private school, we offer online courses and need tutors who have experience with online classes, you will work with students using video, you will asisst then the same as you would do if you had a real classroom, experienced tutors need only apply
Creer hub international
o Requirement: Bachelor degree major in Counseling or Psychology / at least 2 year full time school counseling experience
Position Title: Private Teacher/Tutor (ENGLISH Subject)
Salary Range: AED15,000-20,000(depending on experience/negotiable)
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Age Range: 35-45 Y.O
Gender (M/F): Female
Years of Experience:10+
English teachers Qatar
ENGLISH TEACHERS QATAR
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
• university education (minimum BA degree)
• teaching certificate (e.g. TEFL, DELTA, CELTA, TESOL)
• teaching experience
• responsible and creative approach
• enthusiasm and ability to teach all language levels
WHAT DOES THE POSITION INVOLVE?
• teaching a varied mix of classes (individual and group classes, public and company courses, adult and teen classes etc.)
• teaching on various premises
• participation in teacher development (workshops, observations and feedback)
• working in close co-operation with the members of the academic and administrative staff
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• full-time teaching schedule
• competitive salary
• further education, regular methodical seminars
• methodological consultations
• large library of instructional materials, PC, printer and copy machine available
• informal events for teachers
• free Internet access
• young and friendly team
• background of a rapidly growing company
We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
First Aid Trainer Dubai
A Leading safety training institute looking for a arabic first aid trainer with minimum 2 years experience in training sector. Please send your resume, salary negotiable
English Teacher Dubai
Verbal Reasoning faculty
Person who can teach for IELTS, TOEFL, verbal reasoning for SAT, GRE.