Business Development Consultant Dubai
- Only Female graduates preferred for our Dubai office. Should be self motivated, enthusiastic & fast learner.
- Team skills and innovative ideas should be result oriented.
- Responsible for sourcing and providing clients with advice and guidance on immigration.
- Guide the students about different courses in different English speaking countries.
Up to date knowledge of rules and guidelines of study permit as well.
- Constant learning of process and updates pertaining to immigration laws/ changes
- Ability to deliver and excel under target oriented performance
- Willing to travel
- Intensive training will be provided. Incentives shall be provided for the experienced and talented candidate. salary negotibale by employer
Early Childhood Teacher Dubai
Job description: Our client is a well-respected and reputed nursery located in the heart of Abudhabi. Dedicated to providing quality child care, interactive learning and and great environment,we are looking for a highly motivated teacher to inspire and be part of a great team .
This is an excellent chance to join a friendly, vibrant and dynamic team environment. Native english speakers/western educated /recent early childhood graduates are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be:
An approved early childhood teaching qualification, preferable a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
EYFS is a must,cache qualification prefered
Experience working in a nursery
Fantastic organisational and teamwork skills
Sound written and verbal communication skills
A good level of computer literacy
A good understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework
Only candidates with sponsored visa can apply(father/husband or any)
Our client offers excellent working conditions to its employees including professional development, flexible work arrangements and opportunities to be rewarded for outstanding performance.
If you are a qualified and passionate teacher dedicated to early childhood learning, send your resume
English Teacher Dubai
English Speaking Class Teacher
· Native English Speaker
· Experience with Kindergarten, Nursery or Primary years
· Excellent range of teaching pedagogies with open mindedness to learning and implementing Masterminds’ pioneering teaching methodologies and approaches
· Planning daily activities in the classroom related to weekly theme and the enrichment programmes
· Assisting with learning activities which require pairs or small group organization
· Supervising and accompanying pupils around school to specialist lessons, facilities, medical centre and any other activity as required, ensuring child safety
· Assisting and supporting with after school activities as required
· Follow policies with regard to the health and safety of students both on and off the school premises when pupils are under the school’s jurisdiction
· Participate in the annual professional development cycle and demonstrate continuous commitment as a life-long learner
· Assisting with preparation of, equipment and any other resources required for daily and weekly use
· Documenting daily observations and progress of children’s ability
· Attending regular staff meetings
· Supervising and supporting students in the event of an emergency
· Assisting in a designated classroom in order to support any school staff member absence
· Maintain confidentiality with regard to all school matters at all times
Early Teachers Dubai
Job description: We are seeking to recruit a Teacher for an Early Years setting(Nursery) in Dubai. The position is to be able to lead a class, ensure that lesson plans are prepared and maintained, work in partnership with parents and ensure the best outcomes for the children in their care.
- Degree in Education/Early Childhood (OR) Degree in any specialization + Cache L3(equivalent)
Expertise & Experience
- Good organization skills
- Effective communicator
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Fresher / Experienced in the same field
Physics/Chemistry/English Teachers wanted AlAin UAE
We are looking for Physics/Chemistry/English Teacher for private school in AlAin (American Curriculum) Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes including putting up displays in the classroom Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils\' progress and development Researching new topic areas, maintaining up&to&date subject knowledge and then devising and writing new curriculum materials Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour. participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events participating in departmental meetings, parents\' evenings and whole school training events liaising with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers undergoing regular observations and participating in regular in&service training as part of continuing professional development (CPD)discipline management Good Teaching Experience and Subject Knowledge Qualification Residency in UAE Bachelor degree in the same field Fluent in English American Curiculum experience
English Teacher Dubai
If you are an excellent candidate, a very qualified English Teacher with 3 - 5 year experience at least in American schools, you are highly welcomed to be an effective member of English Teachers Team [SLT] of an American school in Sharjah, starting from the academic year 2015.
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Job Role: English Teacher
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 51-200 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
- Native English speaker is recommended.
- An attached picture to the CV is recommended.
Urban Resourcing is hiring teachers for reputed American/British curriculum schools for Primary/Elementary, Middle and Secondary grades based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah for the upcoming Academic year.
Elementary Homeroom teacher
MS-HS Maths teacher
MS-HS English teacher
MS-HS History teacher
MS-HS Science teacher
Minimum Education: Bachelors degree in Education/Specialization
Minimum three years relevant teaching experience
Good classroom management skills
Excellent communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted