Phase Teacher Ajman
The opening is with International School for K-10 day school following the ICSE curriculum. The school aims to offer the ICSE syllabus with an international pedagogy. The teacher to student ratio is a healthy 1:12 as to keep the classes small, below 30 students in a class to ensure quality and focus.
Foundation Phase Teacher
·Support the school ethos.
·Curriculum development and assessment for the Foundation Phase.
·A working knowledge of current curricular trends is essential as is creativity and motivation in the classroom and an ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
·The Educator will engage in academic, administrative, educational, disciplinary, extra and co-curricular activities in order to promote adequate development of students in accordance with the philosophy of the school.
8,500 AED to 9,500 AED per month (Negotiable for the right candidate)
·Accommodation close to the school: Shared among two/three teachers: each having their own private bedroom only. The common areas like dinning and kitchen area etc. will be shared (They will give you cash 18000 AED- 20000 AED Yearly –if you are not open to take school accommodation)
·Medical Insurance covered under Group Medical Insurance of the school
·Flight allowance once a year to their home country
Job Location : Ajman, UAE
English teacher Dubai
Science communicators at the science museum not only help answer questions, they inspire their students to seek out the answers for themselves. A science education includes subjects such as chemistry, physics, biology, earth science, astronomy and other courses.
Through hands-on experiments, field trips, and show based workshops, the professor will have the opportunity to encourage students to explore the world around them and learn new and evolving scientific concepts in a fun, novel and interactive way.
1. Demonstrating hands-on activities
2. Mentoring student performance
3. Collaborating with students and parents to support student progress
4. Staying current on the latest technology and scientific discoveries
5. Performing shows in fieldtrips and sessions, which require drama skills.
6. Research Skills for curriculum topics
7. Sessions Planning
8. Developing scripts for sessions and workshops.
9. Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge and then devising and writing new curriculum materials.
Education/Experience Requirements for the job of a Science Teacher: A successful candidate must possess a BSC. or MSC. degree.
English Teacher Dubai
English Speaking Class Teacher
· Native English Speaker
· Experience with Kindergarten, Nursery or Primary years
· Excellent range of teaching pedagogies with open mindedness to learning and implementing Masterminds’ pioneering teaching methodologies and approaches
· Planning daily activities in the classroom related to weekly theme and the enrichment programmes
· Assisting with learning activities which require pairs or small group organization
· Supervising and accompanying pupils around school to specialist lessons, facilities, medical centre and any other activity as required, ensuring child safety
· Assisting and supporting with after school activities as required
· Follow policies with regard to the health and safety of students both on and off the school premises when pupils are under the school’s jurisdiction
· Participate in the annual professional development cycle and demonstrate continuous commitment as a life-long learner
· Assisting with preparation of, equipment and any other resources required for daily and weekly use
· Documenting daily observations and progress of children’s ability
· Attending regular staff meetings
· Supervising and supporting students in the event of an emergency
· Assisting in a designated classroom in order to support any school staff member absence
· Maintain confidentiality with regard to all school matters at all times
Teaching Position In UAE
In Cooperation with our client under Government Sector in United Arab Emirates (UAE) and with the introduction of Design Technology / Creative Design and Innovation as a new standalone curriculum subject in their schools this year, we are looking for the talented people to complement its development.
We would like to offer this exciting opportunity to fresh graduates from a subject related background. Ideally we are looking for candidates with the most up-to-date knowledge and who are abreast of the latest innovations and theories within the worlds of gadgetry, design and engineering.
Candidates need to be enthusiastic about their subject and have a keen and creative focus on how to guide young people on a productive journey into the world.
We also welcome candidates with the following position below:
· Design and Technology Teacher
· HECMA/Life Skills Teacher (Female)
· Education Inspectors
To teach students of Grade 4 to Grade 9 or Grade 10 to 12 who need a solid foundation to develop their skills. The incumbent is responsible to assess student’s performance with the aim of helping students to develop their creative thinking abilities.
· Proficiency in a workshop environment.
· Ability to work collaboratively to achieve departmental development goals.
· Ability to work independently to produce resources and manage personal workload.
· Excellent communication skills
Educational Manager Dubai
Company: Integreat Center - a special needs school in Dubai for young adults between the ages of 16 and 25 years.
Experience: An individual who has had notable experience working in a special needs school and experience with the following -
-Creating and editing IEP reports
-Performing or overseeing assessments of special needs students
-Writing educational plans and reports
-Teaching special needs students
-Overseeing an educational team
-Developing educational curricula and programs
Hop Scotch Nursery
Nursery Teachers Dubai
British Nursery in Jumeirah is currently looking for a Nursery teacher with Cache 3 or NVQ 3 who has worked in a nursery in Dubai and has the relevant qualification and experience to work with young children. Someone who is fun loving, caring and good at communication skills. Only native female speakers may apply for an immediate start.
Educational coordinator Dubai